Your Private Dancer (Story)

Story Info
Casey plans a special entertainment for Mike.
2.8k words
4.79
3.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2casey
2casey
23 Followers

Your Belly Dancer

You were out of town several weeks so I wanted to celebrate your homecoming. What can I do to make the night (pause) special? The perfect solution hits me and I quickly plan how to lure you into the surprise. It's been a few months since I dropped my part time job. Unfortunately, I quit before we met, so you never saw me dance. Tomorrow, I'm going to dance for you. A private dance with a few moves you may not have seen before.

When you pick me up, I greet you with a big kiss and a smile. "I hope you don't mind, but a friend of mine is debuting a new dance routine and I promised I would stop by to cheer her on. I promise, it won't take long and then, we can have a nice evening together," I explain, my eyes sparkling a little. Thankfully you agree.

We pull up to a building in a different part of town. There are no signs about the business and no one outside, but lights are on and we can hear faint music drifting out. I watch you examine the building exterior, a little puzzled, before we enter. Past the door is a small foyer. I whisper in your ear, "I'm going to slip backstage and encourage my friend. I'll meet you in there." I slip away quickly, to prepare in another room. As I change, I watch you on a display from the hidden camera.

A woman greets you and invites you to follow her. She opens another door and gestures for you to enter saying "Everything in this room is here for your use. Look around. When you sit down, the show will begin."

You frown slightly, at the strange instructions, but enter the room. It's dimly lit and has the musky smell of incense. Middle eastern music plays in the background. Fabric and tapestries hang on the walls. In the corner, is a bed piled with pillows. Impressed by the luxury of the décor, you examine a box on a table next to the bed. Your eyes widen as they view an impressive array of sex toys, ropes, feathers... and more.

Seeing chairs and a table with a lamp by the wall, you walk over and sit down. What looks like a fresh drink is already on the table. Picking up the whiskey tumbler you sniff, taste carefully, and recognize your favorite brand. Breaking into a confused smile, you wonder what will happen next.

The music changes to a seductive, slow melody with rhythmic, throbbing beats. As you watch, a figure enters the room, and pauses. The dancer! Your eyes move up her body, seeing first, her bare feet, an ankle bracelet, thin, transparent strips of dark fabric barely covering her shapely legs. A low hung belt shimmers with beads below her curvaceous abdomen and her belly button is adorned with a sparkling jewel. This is not just a dancer you realize, but a belly dancer! Your smile broadens as you take another sip of your drink. Her breasts (breath slowly) are barely contained in a matching, low cut bra covered with beads that dance and flicker with the slightest movement. At her throat is a sparkling collar necklace with strands of jewels hanging against her throat and shaped to outline the curve of her cleavage. Long hair flows over her shoulders and down her back. And finally, her eyes, almost dancing as they gaze over a jeweled mask hiding the rest of her face. Your eyes move over her, noting every line and curve in rapt attention, as you try to focus through the darkness.

When I entered the room, I paused. I wanted to give you time to see my costume, hoping you wouldn't recognize me too soon. Distracting you with an ample amount of skin, I hope the small veil covering half my face will keep you guessing a bit longer.

Moving my arms slowly and snaking them at my sides, I advance. My hips lead the way, swaying and weaving to the music, while I hold your eyes to mine over the veil. My body undulates slowly as I move closer, until I'm close enough to touch you.

Conflict moves over your face as you try to decide whether to focus on the full hips, the generous chest, or the mysterious face behind the mask. You sit back and take another drink as if to clear your mind, only to lose focus again, as I run my hands seductively along your face, throat, and chest.

As you watch, I shimmy my shoulders, the beads on my bra making soft clicks as they shake, my firm mounds rocking back and forth, straining to spring from the bra. I turn to the side, and begin an undulating belly roll, the muscles rolling from my lower chest, through my stomach and belly, then stopping to flutter as they vibrate across my abdomen. My muscles shift with the beat of the music, suggesting how fluid and sensuously I can move.

Your face is an open book. Your eyes watch the shimmy, then glance upward with a look that suggests you're praying for the fabric to fail. As my belly and hips move, your eyes follow every movement and you lick, then bite your lips as you shuffle slightly in your seat. You seem tense, trying to control yourself as I move even closer.

I stop to one side, then lean back into a back bend over your lap. My torso and head now over your waist, and so very, very close. I shimmy my shoulders and look into your eyes, my perfume more noticeable now. Your hands finally give in. One slides over the crest of my hip, while your eyes roam along my body. You see a small bead of sweat at my cleavage and drag your tongue along the curve of one breast, licking up that trail. When our eyes meet, you see the same blue eyes, the same look of mischief, you've seen before, a smile now visible through the mask. Your eyes open wide in surprise, then narrow in recognition before your lips spread in a wide grin. You lean back again and reach for your drink, even more eager now to see the rest of the show.

I pull myself up and step out to begin a hip shimmy. Beads sparkle and dance as my thighs drive the movement rapidly up and down, my arms writhing and flowing around me. Standing on my toe emphasizes the muscles of each calf as I turn, accentuating drum beats with quick, sharp movements. The smirking grin on your face is slowly replaced with a look of... is it hunger? I transition, my hips now making slow figure eight movements, rolling up from one side then the other. You move in your chair again, now with a noticeable bulge in your pants.

Turning to face you again, I place a hand on your shoulder, lift one leg and slide myself across your lap. My mask brushes your neck as I whisper, "I don't normally dance in someone's lap, but since this is a private dance AND everything in this room is for your pleasure... I'm expanding the stage." Your smile widens as your hand slides across the top of one thigh, your gaze enraptured by my movements.

"Watch closely," I add. My arms up, hands gracefully held chest high, I rotate my rib cage, the image appearing as if my breasts are separate from the rest of my body. As I finish, I undulate my stomach muscles again, my hips wiggling slightly on your lap. With one hand on my thigh, your other moves to my abdomen and I feel you thicken even more under me.

As I move my hips in a vertical figure eight, my fingers go to your chin, lifting it to raise your gaze slightly. Slowly I slip one bra strap down my shoulder, then the other. My fingers find the front clasp, the bra still straining to keep my breasts beneath those beads. I release the clasp and let the bra slide to the floor. Your eyes widen as I spill out, your hands moving up to replace the bra almost immediately, your fingers cupping me possessively. My stomach flinches slightly as your thumbs run across my nipples teasing them as them pebble and darken slightly. I pause while you kiss my neck and throat, your breath trickling down my skin under your kisses.

Your hands on my nipples and the feel of your thickness have done their own magic. My G string is soaked leaving my wetness on your slacks. Finding your eyes again, I lift my hands to remove the veil at last, and smile mischievously. Wrapping my arms around your neck, I lean closer, whispering, "Welcome home." I find your lips and as we kiss, our tongues explore each other slowly and deeply.

When our kiss breaks, you push me back and off your lap gently as you stand, your fingers now tugging at the jeweled belt at my hips. Turning my back to you, I lean against your chest, my head cocked to one side. As you kiss and nip my shoulder, your hands pull my belt and skirt down my hips until I can step out of it. I turn back and stand in front of you, wearing only that G string, my jewels, and a wicked smile. "Remember, anything in this room is here for your use, " I repeat, backing slowly toward that pillowed bed, once again, swaying and moving my hips seductively.

You follow, catching up and then pushing me back on the bed in a pillowy poof. Your eyes travel along my reclining body, your bulge straining your pants. I watch you undo your belt, strip it from the loops, and toss it to the floor as you pop the button on your pants. Your pitched tent spills out as you unzip. Kicking off your pants, you shed your boxers and shirt, dropping to your knees on the bed.

I roll my belly muscles once again, squirming slightly. As you lean over me, your hand moves to my abdomen, palm flat against my skin as I move under it. You make quick work of removing my soaked G string, leaving only jewels and bracelets on my body while your other hand finds my breast. I close my eyes, breath catching slightly. Eventually I manage to run my hand up your inner thigh until I find your balls. Cupping first, my fingers then massage slowly and I see you shiver in pleasure. One hand moves under my jaw tilting my chin up. When your thumb slides along my lips and between them, I suck lightly.

Your other hand moves down my body, a finger sliding over my clit, then down the length of my pussy until you spread my lips and push in. Your other fingers lay flat and possessively against me. You slide your hand behind my head, and thread your fingers through my hair. I tremble at the tender yet dominating gesture.

As you pull my head toward your hard cock, I move my hand from your balls to grasp it at the root. Slowly, I lick the tip with the flat of my tongue, tickling your curves until I move my lips to that sensitive cleft below your crown and suck lightly enjoying your reaction. I hold your eyes as I wrap my lips around that fat tip and suck. Your hand pulls my hair slightly as you groan in pleasure and press your hips forward, driving your cock deeper into my throat. Rubbing your tip first with my tongue, I suck you deeper, holding you as long as I can and fighting the urge to gag around your thickness. I hear you gasp, your breath stolen as your cock throbs in my throat. My mouth is finally rewarded with a drop of precum sweetness and I pull up your length sucking deeply, as I would suck a thick milky shake through a straw.

You stiffen next to me, and I hear your deep breaths as you pull my head back, your hand brushing my cheek. I watch you drag your eyes down my body, before you follow that gaze with kisses and licks. Your mouth moves down my throat, my breasts, and over my belly, as your thumb circles my clit. Your hand still presses against my pussy lips and your finger curls upward as you press deeper inside me, sliding in a second finger.

The attention of your mouth and fingers is more than exciting. I arch into you desperately, my belly muscles clench as my butt and thighs contract. I rock my hips against your hand harder, my thighs squeeze against your wrist, and I groan in ecstasy as you drive me mad. Your mouth finds my breast, and your sucks and pulls send additional shocks through me until I feel that familiar clench and churn build... until I can't hold back any more. Writhing under you, I lose myself completely, holding my breath as I drench your hand, riding through my pleasure and completely helpless under your attention.

[Deep, pausing sigh]

You grunt slightly, as you release my breast and pull your fingers away. An amused sound it seems, as if reducing me to a trembling puddle was something you needed to accomplish.

As I try to recover, you swing a leg over me, straddling my upper thighs, your cock wet and laid along them with your leaking tip resting low on my stomach. Your hand moves to the base of my neck and your fingers curl around my throat, reminding me, you control this dance now, in any way you choose. You tease your crown along my exposed slit, then rub across my clit, moistening your cock with my wetness, and using my thighs to squeeze your shaft as you drive forward. You pull me up by the neck to kiss me, and I fall into your kiss, drinking you in and feeling your control as my body responds to every move you make.

You break the kiss, sit up, swing a leg off me, then push my legs apart and return your cock to my eager pussy. You look down, and pause almost as if to admire the sight of my lips around your slick shaft. You take my left hand, pull it over my head and then the other, to pin both wrists. Your free hand slides down my back to grab my ass.

Feeling restrained and more vulnerable after the sweep of your lust filled eyes, the strength holding my hands in place makes it clear - you will do anything you want at this point. My mind races wildly not knowing what to expect now that I am at your mercy. You press your hips forward, and pull me onto your cock by my ass sinking into my silky walls. Once more, your mouth finds a sensitive nipple and I arch involuntarily against as you roll your tongue along my nip and begin sucking. At the same time, your thrusts begin pumping rhythmically while your hand spreads and gropes my ass possessively.

Your body covers me completely. I feel every inch of your skin against and in me: your hand at my wrist, one arm down my head and neck, your mouth on my chest, your hand groping and squeezing my ass and that thick cock spreading me so wide. My cunt tightens around every vein and curve. That sucking starts to build and my belly clenches every time your thrusts rub my clit. Straining against your hand, my arms want to claw you to me as I stop fighting it. I gasp and ride those waves again, melting over your cock and losing my senses.

You pull up and your thrusts get faster stroking your own craving. I hear your balls slap my ass again and again and your throbbing cock is wrapped as tightly in my walls as if I'm a second skin. My clenches increase. Your hitching breath and grunts tell me you are close to bursting.

In a final, frantic thrust, your hand pulls me all the way onto your cock as you explode, twitching and bucking as cum pours into me, my pussy lips keeping your pulsing shaft in place as you lean into me heavily.

A wet flood leaks from my bod, down my thighs and ass as you collapse against me, moving your hand up to hold me tightly against you. I feel your heart pounding on my chest, in sync with my own. Your grip on my wrists now slack, I can still barely pull my arms down to wrap around you, my whole-body limp and boneless. I kiss you and rub your skin lightly as you lay on me, still fused together, as we recover.

When you open your eyes and smile at me, I can't resist. Putting an innocent look on my face I ask, "So, tell me. Did you enjoy the dance?"

2casey
2casey
23 Followers