Your Secret Is Safe Ch. 03

Story Info
The next day comes with new surprises.
4.3k words
4.55
10.5k
10

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea what to expect when I saw the men the next week. Would my role change in the company? Would I still have a job? Would they speak to me? Even look at me? Could I even look at them?

We had never discussed it and it wasn't something that they would. They were all powerful men, men who had a hold of me. One, because they had evidence that I had tried to steal from them and two, they had used me like a sex slave and I had loved every minute of it.

I had never been one who was sexually adventurous. Nor had I ever been with more than one man at a time. But the evening with Tristan, Alex, and Caleb showed me what I had been missing, what I could have, and I wanted more. I just didn't know how to tell them.

When I arrived at my desk in the morning, it was as if nothing had happened. I logged into my computer, started checking emails and went about my day. Part of me was relieved. I couldn't lose my job, I needed the money, the excellent health insurance and other benefits. Though I was hoping to continue an additional benefit I had only started just recently.

My obligation to them had technically been fulfilled that night in Tristan's office. They had let me leave without a word about needing to see them again. As far as I could tell, my debt to them had been satisfied. Almost as much as I had been satisfied by the men.

How did I go about telling them that I wanted to do it again? That I had thought about them and the evening with them all weekend.

I didn't see any of them that morning. Though that was not unusual, their offices were on another part of the building and kept to themselves. The only one I might see was Alex moving around checking to make sure everyone was doing their work. I kind of hoped that I would see him but as they morning passed and I didn't, I resigned to the fact that I wasn't going to.

It was going to be okay. It had been one night of incredible sex and eye-opening pleasure. It didn't need to go any farther. I would have to take the memories of the night and be enough for me. There had been no talk of what would happen next. I could only assume that I had fulfilled my obligation and they were done with me.

Even if that was the last thing I wanted.

Towards the end of the morning, I went to the copier room. I was standing next to one of the machines when I felt a presence enter the room. I didn't look up initially, it was a busy room and many people came in and out, but when I heard the door close and then be locked, I looked over my shoulder to see Alex walking towards me.

"Was there something that you needed?" I asked.

I turned back to the copier after I asked my question. I was trying to be coy; I was trying to be sexy but I worried that I was failing miserably. I held my breath until I felt Alex stand right behind me. His hands went to my hips and he pushed me towards him, his erection pushing between my cheeks.

His mouth went to my neck and he kissed it. His hands moved up my stomach and to my breasts. Taking both of them in his hands and squeezing them. I moaned and arched towards him, my ass moving over his erection. I was immediately turned on and in desperate need for him. Though I had probably been a little turned on from the moment I had walked back into the building.

"Are you as horny as I think you are? As I want you to be?" he asked.

He didn't wait for an answer but slid his hand down my skirt and panties and hooked a finger inside my pussy. I was wet and cried out as he plunged his finger inside. He laughed into my ear when he felt how wet I was.

"That's it little slut. Yeah, that's what I thought. I needed to know. Do you still want to play?"

I could only give him the smallest of nods. He pushed his thumb into my clit and I almost came. My legs did give way underneath me and I clung to the copier for support.

"Good. Come to Caleb's office at noon. You will be spending your lunch hour with us," Alex said.

I let in a deep breath and couldn't hold back my smile. Alex looked at me and smiled as well. He turned me around and pushed me up against the copier. His mouth immediately went to mine and he kissed me, savagely. I could feel his desperation in the kiss and I kissed him back in the same fashion. My hands went to his pants and I stroked him. I started to undue them but he put his hands up to stop me.

"Later, little slut. Someone might come in. I just wanted a taste of what was to come. And to get this," he said.

He bent down in front of me and reached his hands up my skirt and expertly took off my panties. I stepped out of them. He eyed my pussy for a moment and I thought he might try and eat me out right there. I certainly wanted him to.

Instead, he slowly stood up, his hands gliding over every inch of me as he did. He stopped and took extensive time with my breasts, teasing my nipples even over my blouse until they were rock hard peaks. When he stepped away, I watched as he put my panties to his nose and took a deep breath.

"Caleb wanted these, but he might have to fight me for them. Noon, his office, don't be late," Alex said.

He didn't wait for me to respond but walked out of the room. It took me a few long minutes before I could compose myself, much less finish what I had started. When I did, I walked with shaky legs back to my desk. It was a new sensation walking around without any panties on and at first, I was worried that everyone who saw me or I walked past could tell that I wasn't. That they could even smell how aroused I was. It took me some time to realize, they couldn't, and knowing that, knowing what I was doing, what I was going to be doing, was as freeing as anything else I had done. I couldn't wait until noon and to see what the men had in store for me.

At twelve o'clock sharp I knocked on Caleb's door. I got an immediate response to come in. I walked inside and didn't see anyone. Caleb was not at his desk. I had expected all three men to be there but I couldn't find any of them. Concerned, I walked deeper into the office and the door slammed behind mw. I was immediately pushed up against it.

Strong hands went to my hair and pulled it up over my head as a mouth sucked on my ear. It took me a half a second to understand that it was Caleb and I relaxed into his embrace. His mouth moved from my earlobe to my neck and down my shirt. His hands dropped my hair and started to open up my blouse. His hands tried to force it open and I was worried he was going to rip it. Though I was so hot for him I almost didn't care.

"Let me," I said breathlessly.

Caleb let out a deep laugh and moved away only far enough for me to lift my shirt up and over my head. He eyed my bra approvingly and then tilted his head at me as if to ask me to take it off. I gave him a knowing smile and did as he asked.

No sooner had the bra fallen to the floor that his mouth was on my breasts. Sucking, licking, and biting them. I reached down between his legs and undid his pants. I could feel his erection straining to get out and I was desperate to help him. His cock sprung out into my hands and I ran my hand lovingly over him.

Caleb moaned into my breasts as I worked my hand over him. He grew quickly in my hand and by how hard and thick he was I didn't think it would take long to get him off. His mouth worked expertly on my breasts and I could feel myself getting more and more aroused by just what his mouth was doing.

He made quick work of sliding my skirt to the floor and I knew the moment he realized I wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Ah, just the way I like you," he moaned against my breasts.

His hands moved to my ass and my center. His right thumb pushing into my clit as he slid first one and then two fingers inside me. I bounced over him, desperate for what he could give me. I tugged on him harder and used the precum to move over him faster and harder. I was frantic for my release and it was just out of reach. His left hand massaged my ass none too gently and I loved every minute of it.

"Yes. Just like that. I'm going to cum!" Caleb cried out.

As he did, he pushed me down on my knees and shoved his cock towards my face. I knew what he wanted and I opened my mouth wide and took him all in. He fucked my face once, then twice before letting out a growl deep in the back of his throat as let loose in my mouth. I put my hands on his thighs to hold him as I took everything he gave me.

When he was spent, he stepped away from me his breathing labored. I was naked except for my black heels and turned on as much as I had been. I couldn't believe I had just done that with Caleb, during business hours, and I wanted to do it again.

Caleb bent down and put his pants back on. He gave me an approving nod and I thought for sure he was done with me. I started to get up, or at least tried to, my head was spinning and I wasn't sure my legs would be able to hold me.

"Stay right there," Caleb said as he finished putting his pants back on.

I did as he asked and watched transfixed as he knelt down in front of me. His hands were gentle as they took my legs so that I was spread open for him. He ran his hands gently down my legs and to my pussy. Teasing the opening as he moved between my legs.

"You didn't think I was going to let you walk out of here without me getting my lunch, did you?" he asked.

I smiled as I dropped my head down and gave into the feeling of his tongue and mouth on me. He lapped up my juices, sucking and teasing me as I started to go back up. I had been a ball of need and desire from the moment that Alex had walked into the copier room. Having Caleb's expert tongue pleasuring me was almost too much to handle. I began moaning and twisting my head back and forth only to have Caleb put his hand on my stomach and stop me.

"This is a place of business. You can't be making any noise, little slut. If you do, you will have to be punished."

I wasn't sure if his words were a threat or a promise. Still, I wanted to do as he asked and tried to keep my moaning down to a minimum. He was so good at eating me out that it didn't take long before I was crying and moaning all over again. I put my hand over my mouth but that wasn't enough. I didn't know if I wanted to do what he said or not. I wanted to make him happy but I wanted to know what my punishment would be.

As Caleb took me higher and higher, I knew I was going to lose the battle as I could feel my orgasm forming and I was going to burst with it. I was about to scream when I felt something next to me. I opened my eyes to see Alex kneeling next to me. He was completely naked from the waist down and his cock was hard and directly in my face.

"Suck it," he said.

I reached up for his cock and took it in my mouth. Arching my back ever so slightly so that I could take all of him in. My right hand went to the bottom of his erection and stroked it while my left hand tugged on his balls. Alex immediately moved over me. His hips moving in time with my mouth.

Caleb stopped for a moment to look at us and his right hand ran up to my left breast and squeezed it while he watched. I jerked my hips under him, desperate for him to get back to what he was doing. In response, he slapped my pussy and it made me yelp and I was thankful that Alex's cock was in my mouth so that I didn't make too much noise.

I sucked on Alex, taking more and more of him in as we found a rhythm that worked for us. Caleb watched for a few more minutes but then he went back between my legs. Blowing on my pussy before flicking his tongue inside me. I cried out and sucked on Alex harder. He moaned and moved deeper into my mouth. He reached over and took my right breast in his hand. Teasing and twisting the nipple and making me cry out in pleasure and pain.

My hips moved frantically under Caleb as he took me higher and higher. The more he pleased me, the more I took in Alex and I couldn't tell when one of us stopped and the other started. I wanted whatever these men could give me and I would give all of myself to them in order to have it.

I dug my heels into Caleb as he lifted my hips up and pushed two fingers into my ass. It was too much for me and I cried into Alex's cock as I came. My body convulsing as I went over. My mouth tightened around Alex and he pushed into me one more time and then exploded into my mouth. I took it all in. Loving the taste of him and what he had done with me.

Caleb moved away from me and when Alex removed his cock from my mouth I rolled into a ball on the ground. I couldn't move, I didn't think I ever wanted to leave the office. I just wanted to stay with those men and get more of what they had just done to me.

I have no idea how long I laid there but eventually, Caleb came over and sat down next to me. His hands ran up and down my naked body and I rolled to him. I opened my eyes to see him smiling down at me. I thought he was going to kiss me, or maybe something more. I really wanted something more.

"You've been a bad, bad girl, little slut. You're going to have to be punished. Go see Tristan at the end of the day. He will take care of you," Caleb said.

I couldn't keep the smile off my face as I nodded my understanding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wasn't sure what at end of the day meant for Tristan but I got my answer when I received an email from him at 4:15 that read simply: 5 pm

It was hard to keep my mind on the rest of the day, to say good-bye to my fellow co-workers. I took a few tries for me to send a text message to Hannah letting her know I had to work late as my hands shook with excitement. I hoped I looked cool and composed as I took the elevator up to Tristan's office.

If anyone thought it was strange for me to be riding the elevator up when they were going home, they were kind enough not to say anything. Not that I cared. All I cared about was seeing Tristan and what he had in store for me.

His assistant was gone for the day and I took that as a small blessing. As a lowly office worker, there was no reason for me to be in Tristan's office for any reason, much less at the end of the day. That his assistant was gone prevented me from having to have an awkward conversation.

Slowly, I crept towards Tristan's door. It was partial open and I could see the lights were still on. I was about to knock on the door when his deep voice came through the door.

"Get in here," he commanded.

I quickly opened up the door to see Tristan sitting on the couch with a paddle in his hands. I stopped in my tracks as I saw him and what he was holding. I had never thought he would have something like that or he would want to use it on me. There was a part of me that was scared but there was a bigger part of me that was excited.

"Did you go and see Caleb and Alex at lunch today?" he asked.

"Yes. They told me to," I said.

"Did I give you permission to do that?" he asked.

"I wasn't aware that I needed it," I said.

Tristan smiled at me, a soft, slow smile that was anything but sweet. It told me that I was very wrong in my assumption and that he was going to make sure I never made the same mistake again.

"You do," he stated.

He stood up and walked toward me. Standing right in front of me and putting his hand between my legs. He gripped my pussy and tugged on it. As he did, he moved me closer to him and I almost lost my balance.

"This is mine. No one else's. Do you understand." he stated.

It was not a question but a statement, a command, and I nodded slightly.

"I know. It's yours. Only yours. They didn't fuck me there," I said.

I wanted to tell him that I didn't want them to. That I only wanted him inside my pussy.

"Good," he said and visibly relaxed and I did too.

The last thing I wanted to do was offend or piss him off. Or any of them. I needed them and what they could give me too much. They had opened a part of my soul that I didn't know existed and I wanted more.

"You still must be punished," Tristan said and walked over to his desk.

I stood and waited for him to tell me what to do. I wasn't sure what he wanted from me and I knew instinctually that I should wait for his orders. When he got to the desk, he stopped in front of it and then turned to me.

"Come over here. Put your hands on the desk," he said.

"Yes, sir," I said and did as he asked.

When I was in position, he lifted my hair out of my face and whispered in my ear. "I like it when you call me sir. You don't call the others that. I like that. My little slut knows her place."

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir," I said.

He didn't say anything more but put the paddle down on the desk next to me. It gave me a chance to look at it more closely. It was black and appeared to be made of bamboo. It was about twelve inches in length with four holes spaced out evenly in two rows. I immediately thought about what it would be like to have Tristan spanking me with it.

"You are admiring my toy, I see?" Tristan asked as he ran his hands down my skirt and started to lift it up. "It's one of many that I have. If you play your cards right you will get to see every single one of them."

His hands ran lovingly up around my ass and he sighed when he saw that I wasn't wearing any underwear.

"You will come to work like this from now on. You will not wear any underwear, or anything that will prevent me from getting to your pussy. Do you understand," Tristan said.

"Yes, sir," I said.

He ran his hand between my legs. He pushed two fingers into my pussy as he pressed his thumb into my clit. I arched up onto my toes and cried out. Tristan leaned into me and laughed in my ear.

"You are wet just thinking about me spanking you. I knew you were the right slut for the job," he said.

He worked his fingers in my pussy a few more times before moving them out. He placed his fingers in front of my mouth. He didn't have to tell me what he wanted, I opened up my mouth and he shoved them inside. I sucked on them, as I had his cock and tasted my juices on his fingers.

"You're so wet. I think you want me to spank you. You like the idea of it. That wouldn't be a punishment at all," he said.

My breathing became more labored as I realized he was right. I wanted him to use the paddle on me. I wanted to know what it was like. I had liked when he had spanked me before and I wanted to feel that sensation again.

"I'm going to have to come up with another way to punish you, and I think I know the perfect way. You are mine, Elizabeth. To use, play, tease, fuck, pleasure, however and in whatever way I want. You are not to go to any other man without my permission. If you ever are with Alex, Caleb or any other man again, it will be only because I tell you to. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, sir," I said.

"This pussy is mine," he said and pushed his fingers into me again.

I cried out and pushed down onto his fingers. Squirming as I did.

"Tell me," he commanded.

"My pussy is yours," I said.

He pushed another finger inside me and I could feel my body stretching as he moved them inside me. It was a different pain than he had given to me before and I wanted it just as much. I wanted him to be in control of me. I wanted him to tell me what to do. I wanted to have everything he could give me.

"Again," he growled.

"My pussy is yours," I said.

The second time was said more forcefully as if I felt it more, understood it more and I could tell that Tristan liked my response. He kept his fingers inside me as he undid his pants and they fell to the floor. I tensed up as he moved himself behind me and grabbed me around my stomach. He pulled me towards him so that I was bend over the desk. I dropped my head down as he took his fingers out of me and put his hands on my hips.

"Again," he said.

"My pussy is yours," I said.

As I spoke, he slammed into me. Pushing himself all the way inside me and I cried out as he filled me more than he had ever before. I arched my back as he filled me. He immediately started to move behind me. His hands keeping me close as he slapped himself into me over and over again. I took it all. Repeating my mantra over and over again as he took me savagely and I loved ever moment of it.

12