Your Secret Is Safe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when I thought I was going to come, he pulled out of me and turned me around so that I was on my knees in front of him. He lifted my head up and pushed my face to his cock, making me take him in my mouth. I greedily sucked on him as he pushed my mouth towards him.

"Don't come. I don't give you permission to come. You will stay just as you are, with your orgasm so close yet unattainable until I tell you, you can. Only then will you."

I nodded my understanding as I tugged on his balls and held myself back. I loved sucking him off and it was hard to hold my own release back. But I did as he asked.

"Suck it. Suck it, my little slut. You are mine to share, you are mine to use. No one else," he said as he came in my mouth.

I sucked him off, feeling his seed spill down my throat and I took it all in. When he was spent, he pushed me away from him and I feel to the floor. My shirt was around my waist and even the cold carpet felt good.

"That will be all," Tristan said as he reached down and pulled on his pants.

"Wait? What?" I asked.

"You heard me. That will be all for tonight. I see I have to find different ways to punish you. You can come back tomorrow and we will see what I feel like doing with you. Until then, remember what I told you. Your pussy is mine and you will only come when I tell you to."

12