All Comments on 'Your Special Massage 2: As You Wish'

by Strawberrynibble

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Will527Will527about 1 year ago

Where can I get a massage like that? Hot!

TonyZeeTonyZeeabout 1 year ago

Wow. This is incredible! So a stirring performance. Really, I loved the repetition, the "pumping and pumping and pumping." And "I know you're going to give me a big load of that cum"; "knowing that you're going to give me a big tasty load." Very hot, very erotic.

EhdudeEhdudeabout 1 year ago

Wow baby!!! I love how you start off so sensual with your movements and voice... then build up to a crescendo to the climax and then, with such loving warmth, end with a soft beautiful voice. Thank you for expressing your inner desires and this beautiful recording. You are very hot and a truly amazing woman! Love you baby!!!

sport404sport404about 1 year ago

You are so real with your stories. Everything you say comes through crystal clear in my mind. Listening to you is being carried away in a fantasy. Thanks! For doing such a great job.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

incredible hot! I came so hard! A nice dream!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStrawberrynibble@Strawberrynibble
I love voices… the sounds we make when we’re feeling the most intense feelings. I am a deep thinker, a lover of words, a maker of things. I love music and singing and making things with my hands. ** update Feb 4/24 Happy New Year! I've been taking a break from recording an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES