Your Submissive Wife

Story Info
A day in my life as your wife and oral slave.
2.3k words
4.52
32.9k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some days, you wake up and I am already sucking your cock. If not, I am instead on my knees next to the bed.

You sit up on the edge of the bed, grab the back of my head, and shove my mouth down on your morning wood until it is buried to the hilt. You then use me, forcibly pumping in and out until you have your first orgasm of the day. You're usually still groggy so it takes a long time of casually facefucking me for your cum to build up. It always lasts so much longer than I think it will, and once in a while you'll use my mouth to edge yourself and draw out my suffering even more. I'm always so relieved when you finally finish, even though I despise the taste of your cum.

After my mandatory swallow, you'll moan and start to relieve yourself. Your first piss is always the longest and most foul. You like to pee slowly and with the tip of your dick pressed firmly on my tongue to make sure I taste it all. You always look so blissfully relaxed during this seemingly endless pee. I always instinctively try to pull away, but your grip is too strong and I'm trapped. I learned a long time ago that fighting it only turns you on, anyway. It still makes me want to throw up every time, and I gag with disgust.

I'm always expected to thank you for your hot cum and piss, so I do even though I'm gagging as I say it. You know I hate the taste, and it makes you laugh. You like to remind me that this is my life, and that I agreed to this when we got married. That it's my duty to be good to you and you own me now. That everything that comes from your cock is a gift to me. Your words both repel me and make me drip.

"You get to taste and feel my cock for the rest of your life", you tell me. "You will serve my oral fetish. It's my reward, for taking care of you forever."

Immediately following our morning routine, I must get dressed and go to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for us. You usually like to sleep for a bit longer while I put on one of the many sexy outfits and aprons you've bought for me. I get presentable to your exact standards, scurry to the kitchen, and cook breakfast.

I scarf down as much of my own meal as I can but once you're ready, you will come sit down at the table to eat your home cooked meal, and I am expected to promptly sit underneath the table in front of you. I must lick and suck your cock the entire time while you savor your meal. I have to earn what you call my "real breakfast" .

You like to ignore me, just reading articles on your phone and eating your food. Occasionally pissing again and just enjoying the feeling of having your cock on my tongue, when you even remember I'm there. Eventually you'll tell me to finish you off so you can start your day.

When breakfast is finished and you've finally cum again, you release me, and I spend the day cleaning, cooking, and waiting on you hand and foot. This is my favorite part of the day, because my jaw gets a break and I get the joy of keeping our beautiful home cozy. I love cooking elaborate meals for us and seeing your face when I master a recipe. I tend to the garden, plan our meals, and keep everything neat and organized. I'll bring you lunch, rub your feet and shoulders, and finish all the household chores as you work. I also workout a few times a week to keep my body looking great for you. I take pride in my role as a wife. I've always been submissive, and feel my best when I'm the most useful.

********

You work from home 4 days a week, and often will interrupt and call for me to come in and sit under your desk to orally pleasure you as you work. Sometimes, it will last hours. Other times, you just need a quick release, and I'm your loyal tool to use for stress relief.

Regularly, you'll call me in just to be your urinal. I'm forced to hold and press your cock to my tongue, aiming for you as you relieve yourself. It takes everything in me not to gag, and I'm confident I will never enjoy or get used to it. Seeing me wince and struggle to swallow your sour piss always makes you laugh, and can even get you hard again if I'm choking enough. You've told me many times that you will only use a toilet for shitting from now on, and that I will be forced to be your pee slave forever.

********

On your 2 days off, it's even harder for me. I become your oral slave all day. You start by putting me in a head harness, with a soft ring gag to keep my teeth parted. You then slide your cock all the way into my mouth and loop a long leather belt through the sides of my head harness and around your waist, buckling it as tight as it can go. My lips are pressed firmly to your crotch, forming a tight seal. Luckily, your cock is just short enough when it's soft that I can still breathe like this. My wrists are then tied to that same belt, on your hips.

Now that it's impossible for me to pull away, you sit on the couch and turn on your gaming console. I'm forced into my usual position on my knees, on a pillow on the floor in front of you. You like to lift your legs up and rest them on my back or the coffee table behind me and cross your ankles. It makes your thighs squeeze my head and cover up my ears. This leaves only the sight and smell of your sweaty pubes, and the taste of your cock for me to focus on.

I sit at your feet and continue to hold your cock in my mouth for the rest of the day, with only occasional breaks so I can use the bathroom when you see fit. The strain on my jaw and neck is agonizing, but you couldn't be more comfortable. I must sit still unless you command otherwise or ask me to move my tongue. I dread your boners, knowing they will cut off my air supply until you ejaculate.

I desperately want to pull away, but I can't get even a centimeter of your dick out no matter how hard I try. But you thoroughly enjoy watching my try. You even like to play a game where you spread your legs in a wide V and tell me that if I can pull my mouth off I can be done for the day. I always try desperately, but you never forget to buckle the harness to it's tightest setting. Watching me buck and strain brings you to climax, and I'm always left struggling not to suffocate on your creamy load. Still, I never lose hope and am tricked every time.

You pee freely. When your dick is soft, you still want to use my mouth even though it's only a little bit pleasurable for you. Sometimes you don't even notice it, but I am left to be sore and tired on my knees for hours holding your limp dick in my mouth. You might not even get hard all day, but I have to hold you balls deep, frequently massaging your shaft with my tongue, until you tell me to stop. If I get tired and stop licking, you smack me and pinch my nipples to remind me that I am always to pleasure your cock when you ask, even when it's soft. It drives me crazy to uncomfortably submit to you for hours, knowing that it barely even feels good for you half the time.

While I suffer, you like to spend this time enjoying your nerdy hobbies. I'm just a drain and leg rest to you while you play video games and watch TV. Sometimes you like to talk to me when you're having a particularly strong orgasm, but mostly I'm like a piece furniture to you. I sit strained in pain, my natural gag reflex forcing me to coax every drop of cum from your balls whether I want to or not. If you get too into whatever is on TV, you'll move around and painfully jerk my head with you. I'm helpless to your whims.

The worst days are when you decide to spend your day off laying in bed and watching porn, instead. I never knew a man could cum so many times in one day. You'll lay on your back while you watch porn and read erotica for hours, forcing me to lay on my stomach under the blanket with your cock in my throat. You like to sit on my hands and rest your legs on my back so I can't escape your onslaught of orgasms. You thrust, sweat, and moan all day, ignoring me except to degrade me or reposition me to your comfort. I'm wet at the thought that you're using me to cum repeatedly, as you fantasize about these other women. You shoot wad after wad of of thick, salty cum down my throat as you moan their names. If I'm lucky, you might fuck me instead of my mouth and I'll get a break.

********

On the remaining day of the week, you have to go into the office after breakfast and don't return until dinner. I spend the entire day catching up on any chores, and then I get to go around shopping and getting groomed and prettied up for you at the spa.

This is considered my day off. You get to pamper me for my good service as your sub wife, and my body and mind stay fit and healthy for you to use for years to come.

********

Our evenings usually consist of eating either one of my home cooked dinners or fancy take out while I cuddle, caress, and give you attention and companionship. We do and talk about whatever you please until you're ready for bed. We shower together, where I dutifully tongue bathe your cock and balls before washing us both.

At night, if you aren't fucking me or making me massage you until you pass out, I have to sleep on my back, while you sleep on your stomach on top of me with your cock pressed all the way in my mouth, like a reverse 69. My mouth is held open by a soft ring gag. This way, I can relax my jaw but it will never close. The weight of your hips keeps me from moving my head in any way. I am held still, any protests perfectly silenced by your cock. Your balls rest on my forehead and eyes, and when you pull the blanket up over both of us, they start to sweat on my face.

On bad nights, you're gassy. All night you rip disgusting farts in your sleep, trapped by the blanket tightly tucked in around your waist. With only my nose to use to breathe, inhaling your nasty gas is my only choice for oxygen. My air supply is only cut off when you're hard, so I can sleep uncomfortably throughout the night and still breathe. I only wake when you pee in my mouth, leak precum, or occasionally cum from a wet dream.

In the mornings after a night like this, you wake up to me jerking and writhing underneath you with your morning wood buried in my warm throat. You like to lift up on your hands and arch your back in, pressing all your weight onto your hips and my face. You like to take your sweet time and just grind. Your cock barely slides out with each pump, giving me only a second to get a breath.

You're just moaning and leisurely humping my face with your cock in it's wet home. This method is one of your favorites because your orgasm builds so slowly and it takes you an extremely long time to cum. You continuously grind and my gag reflex makes my throat massage your shaft rhythmically. After all, I can't do anything about it.

Eventually, you moan and cum loudly with waves of pleasure. Every drop of your gamy load makes me want to puke, but your cock and the tight seal of my plump lips always prevents me from rejecting your spunk.

Then it's usually time to get up so I can start the day as normal. Sometimes I'm unlucky, and you accidentally fall back asleep on top of me for another hour or so. By this point I'm sweaty and tired and just need your weight off, but of course I know that what I want doesn't matter when it comes to your pleasure.

********

Note from Tres_Risque:

Thank you all for the comments and feedback on my first story, I'm sorry it took me so long to follow it up with this! Unfortunately, I can't spend every second of my life writing down my fantasies, and we all know how hard life is right now.

Side note: I'm not really into "watersports", but I had an overwhelming amount of requests for it through the feedback section, so I included it for you sexy weirdos. Please let me know if you want more or less of that.

Also, feel free to send me your thoughts, compliments, complaints, and fantasies! I can't always reply but I do read EVERY SINGLE ONE and I would love to throw one of your personal kinks in my story. Those who already have, can probably already see some of their influence here.

Thanks again, lovelies! Happy flapping ;)