All Comments on 'Your Tomboy BFF Makes You Cum'

by audioharlot

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent. Really enjoyed the story.

TheWildHunterTheWildHunteralmost 3 years ago

Wonderful! It felt like such a realistic story. PLEASE keep it up!

AuralStimulationAuralStimulationalmost 3 years ago

If I ever meet LittleMistressBoots, I am going to make sure I act as shy and insecure as possible. Great job as always. Excellent story and executed to perfection.

TonyZeeTonyZeealmost 3 years ago

Wow, excellent. Great voice, great performance, great cumload appreciation. Looking forward to listening to everything.

RedQueenspupRedQueenspupalmost 3 years ago

Now i want to know about the science of the sound effects! This was absolutely perfect! :) If i could give it 10 stars i would!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Will you marry me?

LexicalFantasyLexicalFantasyover 2 years ago

The voice acting and sound effects were well done. I was sold

AndreinasstudAndreinasstudover 2 years ago

Okay. That was fucking amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All I can say is thank you.

I'm a person who can feel both confident and extremely shy, and I love it when a woman takes control, paired with my love and preference for tomboys and this here helped make my day better.

Thank you so much!

my_fancymy_fancyover 2 years ago

You're a Audio Diva, Miss Boots, one of the best.

I too am a ginger but a male and therefore easily drawn to your story themes. With eager anticipation I will be watching for your future posts.

Keep it up, like only you can 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the ultimate fantasy of any guy whos mother failed to ever say, "good job son!" but always quick to assure they would be a failure at relationships with that sort of behavior.

Thank you for recognizing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraudioharlot@audioharlot
Hey hot stuff, I'm Audi. I like telling naughty stories. You can find more of me here: Patreon: patreon.com/audioharlot Twitter: twitter.com/audioharlot Website: radioharlot.com I hope I make you cum!