All Comments on 'Your Tongue is Mine'

by LilithDeVil

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
VanquishedVanquishedover 3 years ago
Nice story

Good to see how she takes control of him, first gently, then more sternly.

Also, really amused at the part about her tits being one thing, well, actually two things.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Fantastic

Reading it all over again, it was just as amazing as the first time I'd read it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a great way to become a CUCKOLD

Have daughter come home and sit on his face and eat a large creampie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lucky husband

Most men would love to experience this situation

TomSpeedyTomSpeedyover 3 years ago
Amazing!

This was a great story!

I love the control she has and how this guy was basically helpless under her.

Man, I would love to read more about these 2 characters. Maybe she could tie him up on the bed for round 2?

I love this type of dynamic. Can’t wait to read more of your work!

LAHomedogLAHomedogover 3 years ago
Great Premise But Disappointing

I think this concept is hot. Very hot. And I like a lot of the story, the narrative and the action. Here is where I was disappointed: The mother-in-law takes control. Great. And she sits on his face in a femdom way. Great. I have had a lot of women sit on my face. Some in a fembom way. I have never in my life experienced or heard or a woman who is getting eaten and sitting on a guys face where at some point she shoves her clit into your mouth. Never.

The other disappointment: If she was truly going to dominate him and own him, I really though that she would start with her cunt on his face, and then turn around, keep grinding into his face dominating him, and pulled out his cock and forced him to a long, painful, agonizing orgasm. Both of those actions would have been total ownership of her wimp son-in-law. But that's me. Maybe my own fantasies :)

I look forward to the next chapter.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Just another cuck story they seem to be getting everywhere.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
Vanquished

Thanks! This one isn't so much of a twist, like a recent story, but it definitely ramps up all of a sudden.

And thanks. I do try to slip in a little humor here and there, now and then. Glad you caught it and enjoyed it.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
OneAuthor

Thanks! I think it's a good measure of a story, if it is still enjoyable beyond the first read. Glad you liked it.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
Anon

Thanks! It could happen. I certainly think there is more to explore between Henry, Carmen, and Mez. We might even learn more about Rod.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
Anon

Thanks! Now at least, one can experience it through reading.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
TomSpeedy

Thanks! Yeah, Mez is definitely going to get more of Henry, one way or another. I can totally see her tying him to the bed.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
LAHomedog

I'm sorry you were disappointed, but I'm glad you liked some of the story and I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

I'm not really sure what your first disappointment is concerning. While I never said she 'shoved her clit into his mouth' are you saying that just because you never experienced it or read about it, that you don't believe it ever happens? Are you trying to suggest that her facesitting, as written, is unbelievable?

I do think I can follow your second disappointment much better. You would have preferred she also did some reverse facesitting and then gave him a 'long, painful, agonizing orgasm'. I agree that is a totally plausible possibility. However, I dare to say I know Mez a little better. There are reasons she did not go that route which would be too lengthy to get into. However she might do something like that in the future. And maybe in your fantasies she can do that all the time. By all means, enjoy your fantasies.

Unfortunately it won't be anytime soon, but I would like to come back and add more chapters some day.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
far_wanderer1984

I agree that cuckold stories are very popular these days.While this certainly has cuckold elements, I think of this more as a mother-in-law story. Either way, it sounds like you didn't enjoy it and I am sorry. I also write stories on other topics, many without even the hint of cuckolding, so you may want to look at my other works.

HerRectalSlaveHerRectalSlaveover 3 years ago
OMG, Wow!

I'm a musician, and so are all 5 of my sisters, and we play together. I'm the shortest one of the bunch. We're all over 60 years old, and except for me, all over six feet tall. I'm the only man in the family. I showed this one to all of my sisters and they were impressed as hell at your "musings" as they called them. You said "I want you to give me a symphony so I know what I've been missing out on. But I'll give you a few minutes to tune up first. You may begin." That really struck a chord with all of us as musicians, and now, we're all big fans of yours.

Whatever you do, please DO NOT stop writing. Some may be disappointed, but we're not. My sisters love you and your stories, and so do I. 5 Stars and most definitely a favorite. Thank you again.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
HerRectalSlave

Thanks! Always nice to hear about people sharing the enjoyment of my stories. Sounds like you have quite a family. Glad you all liked the musical reference. Perhaps at some point I can write a story with a larger music element. I'm already getting some ideas.

Also thanks for the encouragement. It helps a lot, especially if I'm at a low point and wondering if/why I should keep writing my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
just plain stupid

there is no way this woman daughter husband will stay married to what her mom just described as a genetic slut because a slut is still a slut. You can't fix your daughter marriage by given some pussy on the side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We men who like the fantasy of submissive oral sex given to women adore the full figured women who take and tease and torture the men. I have not been with a overly dominant woman, and think if she is discreet she can fulfill her desires and give me my fantasy. Think of this as experimenting with kinky sex and teaching men to trust the women take an active role in sexual satisfaction. Ask yourself should the females share with outsiders or live with a domestic sex slave fullfilling their wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The anonymous writer from Oct 8 hit the nail on the head. Mine is/was with older women who in private exert a little dominance over me. I like performing oral sex and had one woman I really enjoyed. Even through her last two marriages I sometimes just do for her. It is something shared in silence with every encounter. One may even find women who will hint at wanting sex. If there is intimacy then what each wants will be agreed upon. She liked the oral sex, because she said “ you know what I want”. I smelled her and was enthralled. Few can do that, fulfill a life’s dream.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The next day he filed for divorce and made public which whores his wife and her mother really are!

Frosty1979Frosty1979over 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Have to laugh at some of the negative comments here though. Why are you guys reading femdom stories if you are not into that?

Anyway really enjoyed the way his mother-in-law used his face. Also nice that she actually had pubic hair. I am always weirded out when mature women are fully shaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’d liked to see a mom and daughter relationship with the man together. Great story

frankjohnson2448frankjohnson2448over 2 years ago

Great! Always love mature women taking control - and men gratefully submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I haven't been reading these stories for long but when I find one that goes in directions I don't like its not a problem with the story its just not one that is meant for me, earlier I found a femdom story that was mostly "smell my stinky feet, sniff my smelly ass" and that is not my thing but that doesn't mean it should be rated poorly

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The MIL did what any woman should do if the man is a cuckold. He will submit to her demands for pleasure. I know I wanted an older woman to do that for me, and performed for her pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story. I would love to see this story continued to see how the situation with his MIL progresses. Thanks for writing and sharing it.

Grogu269Grogu26915 days ago

This was great; written perfectly for male readers who crave face sitting women but can't find enough. You hit the nail on the head with your stories, so you must be a male, but write on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLilithDeVil@LilithDeVil
Hello, you naughty girls and boys! Hope all of you are doing well. This update is a little late as I intended to post something early February and we’re already over halfway through the month! But that’s probably due to my hopes that things will turn around. I’m afraid the n...