Your Tongue is Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mez we can't do this! We just can't! It's wrong."

But she wasn't listening. She just gave a little laugh and then she gave him an explanation.

"Oh Henry, you're so cute. I wasn't asking. I told you Carmen and I share everything. Besides, while you're in this house that tongue is mine as much as it is my daughter's."

She had surprised him again. She had mentioned her need for sex and her inability to control herself, but he assumed she was just getting caught up in the moment, fueled by her own stories of her sordid past. But she wasn't falling off the wagon, she was driving it, and at full speed ahead.

Between her 'arrangement' with her daughter, and her belief in her rather extraordinary house rules, this was no accident, no temporary fall from grace. Mez meant to have him her way, and she meant to have him now!

And after she explained herself, she felt there was no further reason for delay. She settled her pussy back down on his face and began rocking against his nose. The smell and taste of her was inescapable, as well as her weight, which easily pinned him in place.

He tapped her ass again, hoping for a second chance to make his case, but if she even noticed, she just ignored him. She knew what she wanted and she was going to have it. And he realized that there was nothing he could do to stop her.

"Don't you worry your little head about Rod. Mommy's here to take care of you."

She might have just been saying it for her own benefit. She surely wasn't giving him any chance to respond. Instead, her wet cunt continued to paint more of his face as she gyrated against him. In a matter of seconds, his face was not only wet, it was getting hot.

Then she made some long slow drags across his face. This gave him just enough air. He looked up at her when he could, hopeful he could speak to her with his eyes. But he found she wasn't even looking at him. She was lost in a dream.

And in a few more passes her pace quickened once more. Then she did this thing where she put her pussy directly over his nose, and then she wiggled and pressed down as if she could swallow his entire face.

Now he had performed oral on his wife in the past. And he knew at least one time she was positioned above him, her knees on either side of his head. But that was nothing like this. She had teased him a little and allowed him access, but he had to reach for it. She had never ridden roughshod over his face the way Mez was doing.

She seemed to find great joy in exploring his face. Her pussy moved all over it. And while he caught breaths when he could, he soon felt that wasn't much of a priority for her.

One time while she was roaming over his face and he was trying to catch a breath, she ended up with her pussy directly over one of his eyes. It was shut tight and with her there, it was easier for him to breathe. But while it may have been easier for him physically, mentally it was a different matter. As she remained in the same spot, with some of her constant grinding, he felt this was a show of dominance.

Eventually she made her point, if indeed that was her intention, or she simply got bored of that and went back to rubbing herself all over him. And then before long, she was doing something new as she began to bounce on his face. She had fun with that, certainly more fun than he did, but after a while she moved on to something else.

He didn't know how long it had been, but at some point he figured she should be about done with him. But she was not. His face, his whole head, was one wet, hot mess. And she just kept on going. He wondered if in addition to her proclaimed frequency, she also enjoyed an increased duration.

At some point, he was sure she got the relief she was looking for. His whole face had been quite wet soon after she mounted him. But then she came to a grinding stop and suddenly everything became even wetter. He tasted even more of her and did more than a little swallowing.

He waited for her to lift off and perhaps go grab a towel. Instead, she did a few more of those slow drags and then once again she was back in the race. It wasn't to be over just yet.

The second time she ended with a bit of a squeeze of her thighs against his cheeks. She didn't go back for a third, but the downside was she didn't move at all. She just rested on top of him as his air supply ran out.

When she did lift up, he was gasping. Her face showed signs of exertion as well as a big smile, but he knew he looked far worse. After she caught her breath, she spoke once more.

"Whew! Not bad. I think I could enjoy that face of yours."

Indeed she already had. There was plenty of evidence of that. And now he needed to get cleaned up. Besides washing his face, he wasn't sure if he needed to change his pants. He was at the brink when she climbed onto his face, and he couldn't deny the primal instincts as he smelled her pussy. But somewhere in the frenzy, it became clear this wasn't about him, this was about her.

"Okay Mez, I don't knowph mmmph mmmm."

"Shhh, no talking."

She sat back down on him. She reached down and used her fingers to pull the hairy pussy back from his nose so he could breathe, but it completely covered his mouth so he couldn't speak.

"Now Henry, that wasn't a bad start, but I think you'd have to agree I did most of the work. So now it's your turn. This time I want you to show me how talented that tongue of yours really is. And this time there's no rush. I want you to give me a symphony so I know what I've been missing out on. But I'll give you a few minutes to tune up first. You may begin."

@@@@@

Henry wasn't prepared for that. He wasn't prepared for Mez at all. But he realized a line had already been crossed. She may have taken charge, but there's was no denying he had tasted her pussy. Saying she had sex with him but he didn't have sex with her was splitting hairs. Round two wasn't going to change any of that.

So when she slid back, and looked down on him expectantly, Henry put out his tongue and went to work. At least it was easier to breathe, and it was more on his terms.

It took time, but she did have another orgasm. However, she wasn't truly impressed with his performance. But she did tell him he'd have the chance to try again soon, and if need be, she could offer him lessons.

So much changed that day, and he knew things would never be the same. He also realized sometime later that she was right. From the moment she mounted his face until hours afterwards, and even on until the next morning, he didn't think about Rod at all.

12