Your Turn

Story Info
Hylda tops from the bottom.
1.2k words
4.19
7.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're mindful of every movement she makes; every quiver of her body, the pitch of her voice, and the sounds that she utters as you take her closer and closer to the edge. You feel her move to the rhythm of your fingers, careful not to push too much past her limit, yet enough to give her something to remember.

She tenses, her flower tightening around your digits and you dig a little deeper, move a little faster, hiking her up and drinking in her sounds; devouring her body's climbing reactions. Telling you that she's close, you acknowledge that, looking her in the eyes as you give one final insert and watch as she falls, a guttural cry spilling forth as she arches her back.

Riding it out with her, you guide her back down, slowing the tempo and coaxing her to relax. Her breaths become lighter -- less coarse -- and you sit back, slowly removing your fingers and licking them clean; giving her the space to recover. She relaxes on the couch, head falling to one side, bangs covering her eyes as she inhales and exhales deeply. You watch her, eyes roaming up her bare torso, chest, and neck... all glistening under a sheen of sweat.

The sleeves of her unbuttoned blouse stick to her arms and you find your eyes trailing them, moving downward to where her hands are tied behind her back. One of her legs dangles off the couch while the other you drape atop your lap, stroking it with your left hand. Leaning up, you caress her sweaty bangs out of her eyes. Opening them, she looks up at you.

"You okay?" You ask with a smile, and she nods, exhaling as she thanks you. Contented that she's happy, you hum out, sitting back again and letting her continue her recovery as you rest your head on your right hand, left still stroking her thigh. You stay like that for a few minutes, the apartment silent save for the soft sounds of her breathing. Keeping a consistent rhythm with your strokes, you nearly drift off into a daydream when Hylda sits up, lifting her leg from your lap.

"Hey, are you sure you're okay to move?"

"Masa..."

Hands still bound behind her, Hylda scoots herself close to you and you're slightly surprised by this. Still, you hold onto her shoulders to support her. Bringing her face right next to yours, mouth at your ear, she whispers:

"Your turn."

Your cheeks heat up and she straddles you on the couch, long legs locking you between her. Holding onto her hips so she doesn't lose balance, you look up and feel your heart rate quicken as she stares down at you.

Slowly, she bends down, her rear coming to sit on your lap as she kisses you, her tongue probing and you allow her to come inside, roaming around as you invite every sensation she brings. She guides you to her pace... nips at your lips... savors every part of your mouth... All you have to do is follow. Your hands grab onto her blouse, gripping the fabric as your breath becomes labored; as she hikes up the intensity.

Moving to your neck, she sucks and bites, placing kisses across your collarbone and you're sure by now that your face is flushed, and that the sounds filling the apartment are your own needy pants and moans. The fabric of the carpet feels soft yet rough between your toes as you curl them. She moves up, once again going close to your ear.

"Take off your shirt and bra for me, will you?"

You gulp, "O-okay."

You keep a firm grip on her blouse as she straightens herself. Once you're certain she won't fall back, you proceed to remove the top half of your clothes, making sure not to move too much. Tossing them to one side, you blush as you realize she had been staring at you the entire time.

"Um, Hylda--"

"Ssh." She coaxes as she kisses your neck again, pecking downwards to your right breast. Moving lower, she kisses it softly -- gently and lovingly -- before coming to bite and suck on the underside of it. You let out a hot sigh.

"Hylda... that feels... so good..." Is all you can manage to say between breaths, bringing a hand up to caress the nape of her neck as she works. She doesn't stop there. Moving off the couch to kneel on the floor, she slowly kisses down your torso, playfully licking your belly button as she does, relishing in the shiver that you produce from that action. With a tender kiss to your abdomen, Hylda looks up and her eyes say it all.

You pant, hastily unbuttoning your jeans and sliding them down. Her smirk is the last thing you see before she moves in, her tongue instantly casting its spell upon you. You roll your head back and try your best to regulate your breathing. Instinctively, your hands go to her head, fingers combing into her hair as you sink into the couch, drowning under the waves of her expert ministrations. Warmth was the last thing you remember before the world drifted away.

º º º

"Wow..." You hear Masa exhale, "That was... amazing..."

The younger woman lay snuggled next to you on the couch, one hand draped over your chest as she recovered. Probably still reliving the best oral experience she's ever had (thanks to you) and you can't help but let out a small chuckle at that.

"You're welcome."

At that, she propped herself up, looking at you with a mixed expression you can't quite place, searching for something you aren't sure of.

"You're... amazing." Was her statement, said in a way that sounded simultaneously in awe and matter-of-factly.

"Thank you." You let out a small laugh, finding her dazed mannerisms cute. Seeing as your hands were still bound behind you, you instead affectionately caressed her feet with your big toe, "You weren't bad yourself."

Masa's cheek's reddened at that, a sheepish smile forming on her lips. She bends down, pecking sweet kisses on your lips, each lingering longer and deeper. You let out a satisfied hum, reciprocating the action. It was the afterglow moments like these that you cherished the most with Masa, the mellow warmth of her being after a session. You could bask in this feeling forever and not get tired of it, for as long as she granted you permission.

Pulling back, the younger girl giggled as she brought her hand to your mouth, brushing off what remained of her mess around your cheeks and chin, before coming to trace her fingers slowly around your lips, her eyes studying them. She smirked, "Gosh, what an excellent mouth you have."

Smiling against her digit, you bring out your tongue, letting her feel your moisture, "All the better to serve you with."

Masa grins, her cheeks reddening even further and she ducks her head, laying it on your chest.

"Oh, my Goood...." She sounds flushed and you can't help but laugh at her embarrassment. A comfortable silence settles and you allow yourself to relax into it, feeling the weight of the younger woman on your chest like a heated blanket as you take in each breath.

"Hylda...?" Masa asked, to which you hum out your acknowledgment. She brushes her hand along your arm, coming to stop at the rope that binds your wrists, "Want me to take it off?"

You contemplate this for a moment, before shrugging, "I don't mind staying like this a little longer."

"Okay."

Masa wraps her arms around you, snuggling closer and fitting into you like a perfect puzzle piece. You place a soft kiss atop her crown, savoring her embrace.