Your turn My turn

Story Info
Childhood sweethearts wonder what they might have missed.
4.1k words
3.42
8.2k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your turn, My turn

Mandy

She took a deep breath and knocked on the bedroom door. Her free hand balancing a small tray with two mugs of coffee.

On the other side of the door, in the bedroom, were her husband Geoff, and one of her best friends, Susan.

She reckoned it was safe to disturb them now as she had heard Susan's cries of pleasure a short time previously. Things were quiet now and she could faintly hear them talking.

How had things come to this point she questioned herself.

She and Geoff had been childhood sweethearts, together since the age of 14. Married now 22 years.

But she knew how it had come to this and she took responsibility for what was now happening.

It started about 8 months previously. Mandy was on a weekend away with 3 of her girlfriends, all married. 4 days away in the sun. Sun, sea, and sangria they joked.

Well on the last night of their stay maybe she had a little too much sangria. After dinner they had stayed on in a bar/club when the music started. And while she previously would have brushed off any attention from men this time the girls had a laugh and chat with a group of 4 men that were at a table beside theirs.

Not that Mandy felt she often attracted male attention. Nor had she ever sought it. At 45 her hair still held its natural blonde colour, and she wore it currently in a bob. She had worked hard to shed some weight that she carried when younger and considered herself reasonably slim. But she could not change other features such as her height - at 6 foot she often felt awkward. And her body was pear shaped, small breasts and broad hips and bum.

This night away for some reason she accepted an invitation to dance from one of the men. When the music slowed, she moved to return to her friends, but he put his hands on her waist, asked her to stay. It felt odd in another mans arms and more so when he pulled her close to him. She could feel his breath on her neck and then heard him asking softly if he could kiss her. She brushed off his request, but he continued to hold her close. He shifted his position slightly and she was immediately aware of his arousal against her. She knew she should step back, but she didn't, and for the last minute of the music they danced together with him pushing against her.

She was a little flushed when she returned to her friends and her drink. But also thrilled that at her age and stage of life that she could have such an effect on a man. So much so that a little while later when they were getting ready to leave and he asked her for a last dance she agreed.

He led her to the far side of the floor, out of sight of her group. And not long after she was in his arms, dancing close, his arousal was evident again. Again, she made no attempt to back away and even parted her legs slightly to accept the sensations. Neither said anything but his hands dropped to her bum and pulled her tighter against him. For two songs they moved together, him grinding against her. When she at last pulled away he asked her to come outside with him, but tempting as it was, she declined.

Later, in bed alone she masturbated imagining what would have happened if she had gone outside. Would he have opened her bra? (When was the last time Geoff had opened her bra?) Would she have touched him?

In the weeks following she found herself pleasuring herself more and thinking of her 'dirty dancing' episode. She even used it to hasten her orgasm on the now rare occasions that Geoff made love to her.

But there was also guilt. She had been with Geoff since she was 14. She had never even kissed another man and to the best of her knowledge Geoff had never kissed another woman.

Guilt dogged her and one weekend after a rare love making session, she confessed to Geoff what had happened. To her surprise he didn't get angry. Rather he was more interested in hearing her motivation, the detail of what happened and how she had felt as it happened.

The discussion moved to their marriage and Geoff said their situation unusual. After only ever being with one person to the extent they had it was natural, he believed, to wonder about others and even at times have desires to be with another person. Not love he explained but a sort of physical desire. His logic and openness surprised her at first but what he said made sense and gave her comfort about what she had done.

She asked him out straight if he ever had a desire to be with another woman. In his practical way he responded that of course if they were both agreeable and confident that it would not damage their love, that it could be a good thing for them each to experience another lover.

The conversation grew legs over the following weeks with him revisiting the subject and probing her thoughts on it. Maybe it was her 'dirty dancing' experience or maybe he wore her down, but it reached a point that they agreed that if opportunity presented that they would take it. They agreed they wouldn't be rushing out to bars to hook up but that any liaison should be agreed in advance.

Weeks passed without any opportunity to act on it. She surmised for them both that maybe it was a fantasy. Fun to imagine but putting it in practice a big step.

That was until one lunchtime with her close friend Susan. Susan's marriage had ended 18 months previously and she had gone through a rough time. Maybe it was the extra glass of wine, but the chat got around to sex, a subject they rarely discussed. Susan was bemoaning her lack of sex life. Not that it had been high on the agenda when married but she felt maybe the lack of sex since her marriage had heightened her interest. As they chatted Susan saw opportunity and by the end of the bottle of wine, she had offered Geoff's services to assist Susan move on.

Of course, Susan took some persuasion but 2 weeks later she blushed when telling Mandy that she had considered it and if Geoff was willing so was she. When Mandy told Geoff of the plan, she expected a more enthusiastic response. He admitted he had never considered Susan that way and that while he liked her as a person, he couldn't honestly say he fancied her physically. Mandy explained she would be much more comfortable knowing Geoff was with her friend, than him being with some random stranger, or the complication of a work colleague. And after some gentle persuasion he agreed.

So, the liaison was arranged for their home one Saturday night. Susan arrived looking nervous and the three of them had a glass of wine together before Mandy said goodnight and left to meet a girlfriend for dinner, leaving Mandy and Susan alone.

She returned close to midnight, to a thankfully quiet house and went to bed in the guest room.

In the early hours of the morning, she was awakened by the sounds of their love making. And again, next morning when she was awake, she heard their passion.

When she thought it was safe, she knocked on the door with a tray of coffee.

They were sitting up in bed. Susan quickly pulled up the duvet to cover her naked, ample, boobs. Geoff looked sheepish, even embarrassed. Mandy smiled and gave them the coffee and invited them to come down for breakfast when it suited.

An hour later, they came down fully dressed. Susan was glowing and appeared so relaxed. Geoff still sheepish. Mandy and Susan did most of the chatting. After breakfast Susan acknowledged she should get home. She hugged them both and thanked them profusely.

Once alone Geoff also thanked Mandy and said it had been a fabulous experience. His mission now he said was to return the favour and find a suitable lover for Mandy.

Geoff

He should have been furious when Mandy confessed to her indiscretion when away. But instead, if he was honest the thought of his wife of so long doing such a thing excited him. He was relieved it was a short relatively innocent event. If she had slept with another man his attitude would be different - or would it?

In a way he was jealous.

After being together about 30 years now he did wonder about how it would be to be with another woman. He loved Mandy but his mind did wander. In particular a younger woman in work was regularly in his thoughts. They got on well, but he had no reason to think she had any interest in him. But his interest in her extended to masturbating in the bathroom cubicle in the office imaging her big firm breasts.

When he talked to Mandy about it being normal to wonder about others, he meant it. But he did push the conversation and was very surprised when she did not shut down the idea of being with another. And he was thrilled when she agreed fully to the prospect.

When Mandy told him of the opportunity with Susan he was surprised. Susan was such a good friend of Mandy and a lovely girl. He sympathised over her marriage break up; he had never taken to her ex-husband. But he had never considered her sexually. He saw her as a bubbly, even motherly personality. For most of her life she was on the plump side and while she had lost weight, she would not be considered slim now. The prospect of sex with her was a far cry from the imagined sex with his colleague at work.

But Mandy persisted and in the absence of any other viable opportunity he agreed to it.

The Saturday night arrived, and he had had 2 glasses of wine before the doorbell rang and Susan came in. Damn it was awkward, the 3 of them sitting there.

Susan

She knew she was perceived as conservative because she was. But 18 months since her husband had walked out, she craved intimacy. Which was a surprise because in the later years of marriage she would quite willingly have avoided sex or intimacy.

So, when Mandy offered her Geoff, she was astonished but immediately her mind started thinking. She had never considered him as anybody other than Mandy's husband - a nice, good-looking man.

She made her decision quite quickly and was relieved when Mandy told her Geoff had agreed too.

She changed outfit about 6 times that Saturday afternoon before settling on a blue dress - tight across the bust and flared from the waist down. She showed some cleavage but not too much. Simple black lace thong and matching bra completed the outfit.

She hoped Geoff would approve. Mandy was slimmer than her, she was conscious still of the weight on her thighs, bum and bust. She had worked hard to lose weight.

When she got out of the taxi outside their house she nearly ran. She was surprised Mandy opened the door; she hadn't expected her to be there. Inside Geoff was smartly dressed but looked tense.

Mandy poured a glass of wine and they chatted about anything except their situation. It was nearly a relief when Mandy got her coat and headed out for the evening. Leaving her and Geoff alone.

Geoff spoke first to break the ice. He acknowledged the awkwardness of the situation but said he was delighted that she was there and was really looking forward to their night together. She was sitting in armchair opposite him, and he suggested she move beside him.

He poured more wine and conversation came more freely. They chatted about each other and the past and it felt they both relaxed more. They laughed together a little about their situation. They discussed their ideal partners at which point Susan said she hoped her body would not be a disappointment to him.

She had been aware of his occasional glances at her cleavage as they chatted. So, when he said he was sure her body would not disappoint she joked that he seemed to like the top half anyway.

She sensed a mood change when he replied that they looked good from where he was sitting. He asked what size her bust was. When she told him 38d he said nothing, but his two hands went to the zip on the front of her dress. He kept looking into her eyes as he pulled it down to her waist. Her breasts pushed forward when released from the tight bodice. Her bra was front opening and he fumbled at the clip. In the end he gave up with a laugh and asked her to help.

She felt sexy but paused and asked him to kiss her. Thankfully he did - firmly but gently, his tongue probed between her lips. She responded, wanting to enjoy.

When they paused, she pulled back. Her hands were trembling, but she popped the clip on her bra. She immediately cupped her breasts and held them up for him. He didn't need a second invitation, first his hands replaced hers and fondled and caressed. Then his mouth found her nipples and sucked and kissed. Susan felt so good - his touches so different from the squeezing and pulling she had endured through marriage.

When he paused next Susan could see the glazed lustful look in his eyes. He told her he was very turned on by her - told her he didn't want to wait any longer and suggested they move to bedroom. That suited Susan perfectly because the attention to her breasts had her feeling exceedingly wet between her legs. Her thoughts over the past year had been dominated by the image of an erect cock entering her and she wanted it to happen so much.

She followed him up the stairs to the bedroom. Suddenly conscious that this is the bed he shares with Mandy.

They stood. Kissed. His hands pulled down the zip at the waist of her dress and she stepped out of it dressed only in her now wet thong. She felt him gently pushing her back on to the bed then his hands pulling off her thong. She was naked and felt exposed but the look on his face reassured her.

He was still fully clothed. She parted her legs, looking at him. Told him she wanted him naked. Then trying to look sexy, legs still apart, she watched him pulling off his clothes.

When he was naked, he stood. Fully erect. It struck her that her ex-husband had been bigger than Geoff but quickly dismissed the thought. She welcomed him on to the bed and they kissed passionately. When he rolled over on top of her, she parted her legs further and raised her knees slightly. He entered her easily - that sensation she had imagined did not disappoint.

He thrust a few times then stopped, rigid deep inside her. He kissed her, told her how much he appreciated this and how she had aroused him. In one way she wanted it to last forever, on the other hand she wanted it fast and passionate.

She moved against him, and he got the message and started to thrust into her with long deep strokes. He muttered that he was unlikely to last long - she begged him not to hold back. As she said the words 2 years without intimacy came to a crashing end and she cried out as an intense orgasm washed through her body. Her cries were joined by his deep moan as he emptied himself deep inside her.

After lying in silence for a few minutes she broke the quiet with giggles. And he joined her - both unclear why they were laughing but likely relief and release of built-up anticipation.

After a while she cleaned up in the bathroom. He went downstairs and returned with 2 glasses of wine. It was sexy watching him walking back in, his penis limp and swinging between his legs. She had the duvet over her, but he pulled it off. They sat, drank wine, kissed, explored each other. His fingers were hitting the sensitive places between her legs. She tried to coax hardness in him again, but it was too soon. He told her to relax, he sucked on her breasts while he fingered her and rubbed her clitoris. She switched off and let it happen, culminating in wonderful warm orgasm.

Later she lay in the dark as he slept beside her. She heard Mandy arriving home and reflected on the oddness of the situation.

She slept later but was awoken in darkness to the feel of his erect penis pushing against her soft bum. They exchanged no words. No kissing even. She felt him pushing her over on to her front, then positioning himself behind her. With his hands directing her she raised her bum a bit, moved up on to her knees. He entered her quite forcefully, one hard deep thrust - her pussy still lubricated from her earlier orgasms and from his semen. The darkness made it feel impersonal and caused her to focus solely on her pleasure. He was very much in control, pumping into her in a steady rhythm. The only sound his flesh on hers and the sounds of her wetness. When orgasm approached, she tried not to cry out, conscious of Mandy nearby, but passion took over and she moaned loudly as another orgasm rocked her. He maintained the same rhythm throughout - only speeding up when she had come and depositing another helping of his thick come inside her.

Next morning, she awoke first. Daylight streaming in through the curtains. He was asleep on his back, duvet kicked off. She smiled, moved, straddled him. Brushed her breasts across his face as he stirred, awoke. 2 things happened. he pulled her breasts to his mouth and his limp cock came to life immediately. She reached down below her and guided him inside her. They took their time, her riding him, kissing, feeding him her heavy breasts. Her orgasm built slowly but no less intense than those last night. She forgot where she was as she screamed out with pleasure and felt him spurting once more inside her.

As they sat in bed recovering, she heard the knock on the door and Mandy came in.

Mandy

She had mixed emotions after the weekend. Jealousy yes. But also, a sense of satisfaction at the pleasure that Geoff and Susan had got from it all. Susan was so grateful and promised to try to find a man for Mandy's pleasure also.

Months passed with no sign of anything happening and it seemed the idea was becoming a thing of the past.

3 months on and Susan, nearly embarrassed, asked how Mandy would feel about her having another night with Geoff. This was something she had feared, that the one off would develop into something more. But at least she was asking and not sneaking about behind her back. So, she consented, and this time Geoff slept over at Susan's place one weekend.

2 months later Mandy was invited to the graduation ceremony for the daughter of one of her good friends. The graduation was in a college in France and her friend hoped that a group would travel over and make a few days of it all. Work commitments meant Geoff couldn't travel but Mandy looked forward to it and catching up with friends.

Geoff dropped her to the airport and on the journey out asked as she would be away was it OK for him to spend some time with Susan. Mandy was a bit irritated by the request but as it had already happened twice could not really say no, so consented.

The graduation was a lovely occasion and after the formalities a group of friends went into the bar area of the hotel where there was music and dancing.

Mandy had enjoyed catching up with Steve, the brother of her friend. He had returned from working in the Middle East for the graduation of his niece. Mandy remembered him from years ago and sympathised with him when he told her he had been married but that his wife passed away in the past year.

The night progressed and some people drifted off to bed. It was getting late, and the wine had been flowing but she was delighted when he asked her to dance. When the music slowed, he put his hands on her waist and when she didn't resist, he pulled her closer to him. She could feel his breath on her neck and memories flooded back. He whispered that he would love to kiss her, but he wouldn't in front of others. But he continued to hold her close. He shifted his position slightly and she was immediately aware of his arousal against her. She knew she should step back, but she didn't, and she pushed back against him gently.

He whispered to her that he wanted to kiss her, asked her to meet him outside. The music finished. She watched him leave as she went back to the bar. Her mind made up she slipped away, out into the hotel gardens. She didn't see him at first until he grabbed her gently from behind and led her away from the building and the lights, into a secluded walled garden area.

12