All Comments on 'Your turn My turn'

by Susan McK

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Just_storiesJust_stories10 months ago

Your world is one that I would love to live in.

GamblnluckGamblnluck10 months ago

From just a story telling perspective, I find this story poor. You kept switching viewpoints and then told the story in the third person. When you write in the third person that is totally redundant. You tell the story as it goes, what each might feel and do as you go along. No need to backtrack and retell the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Almost sure their marriage is over! So this story is done!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is the problem. Someone always violates the rules. "Just wanted you to know in advance as agreed". As far as him he was no better doing it multiple times.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well that was just ridiculous and will end in a divorce soon.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is a fine story: believable, erotic, very human, and flawlessly written. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.

graymangazergraymangazer10 months ago

A good story, well written with believable characters. I don't like the multi viewpoints though, nothing inherently wrong, just my opinion as I feel it spoils the flow a little. As for the plot, slightly different. I think you stopped at the right place, it leaves a bit to the imagination. Personally I don't see the marriage lasting, they were both way too eager to partake. Despite the guilt from her first encounter on holiday she has already progressed to going behind her husband's back, and he is more than happy to get the chance of more time with Susan. From the description of both charecters it seems just a matter of time before one, or both decide they'd rather be with someone else.

Nicely done, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Five stars. OP has quite a good body of work dating from 2003. Check 'em out.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

Interesting story!

4

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She lied and went behind his back then without his knowledge had more sex with him in her motel room while only letting her husband know of the possibility she may have sex the following night . He only is aware of her desiring another man yet he asked her in advance if he could have another go at Susan at which time she gave consent so no cheating on his part but definite cheating on hers . She will continue these flings without his knowledge or consent and only seek his consent at random times . She is responsible for the destruction of their marriage not him .

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA10 months ago

Why be married at all?

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Ridiculous premise.

DublinBenDublinBen10 months ago

Ignore the begrudges. It is not the authors duty to get hung up on the morality of the situation. Will they divorce ? So what if they do? That’s for another day. This is a well told and believable tale with a hint of real life experience. Keep it up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous