Your Unbirthday Present

Story Info
A special unbirthday treat from your lover.
1.3k words
4.4
2.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Birthdays and holidays. That's the joke, right? You only get blowjobs on birthdays and holidays. Someone even created a fellatio centered holiday out of whole cloth, "Steak and a Blowjob Day," for all those poor, mouth-deprived cocks worldwide. Well, maybe you've only been with women who were stingy with their mouths, but I'm a generous woman. I'm a giver. And besides, sucking your cock is a gift to us both.

Maybe you've never been with a wanton, cock-hungry little slut like me before. Maybe that's why you're so surprised when you walk into the room to find me waiting, fully naked, nipples erect, with that ravenous, lustful look on my face.

"Happy birthday! Here's your present," I purr in a low, seductive tone, while sliding my hand between my legs.

With a confused smile you chuckle, "But -- it's not my birthday."

I bring my hand to my cheek with an exaggerated expression of faux disappointment and pout, "Oh no, it's not your birthday? Well, then, I guess you can't have my pussy today."

My disposition shifts from disappointed to thoughtful as I remove my hand from my cheek and tap the corner of my mouth with my slender index finger. "But I suppose it is your un-birthday, which means you can have my mouth!" I cry triumphantly, like I just solved Schroedinger's cat paradox.

I hold your gaze, my eyes wild with unbridled lust. I move in dangerously close, invading your personal space, daring you to take a step back. I'm controlled, but just barely, like a predator stalking its prey. Your heart pounds in your chest like the rabbit under the watchful eye of the fox.

My eyes never leave your magnetic, piercing gaze, while I slowly run my hands down the front of your chest, unbuttoning your shirt as I go. I open your shirt and run my fingertips down your chest. The gentle graze of my fingernails on your skin elicits raised goosebumps on every inch of you. Your cock responds by twitching eagerly inside your pants, pressing against the fabric prison of your clothes.

I continue teasing you by running my hands up and down the front of your thighs, approaching, but never touching upon your cock. You grind your hips forward, pressing your erection into the enclosure of your boxer briefs, hungry and desperate for my touch.

I unbuckle your belt and unbutton your pants with deliberate restraint. I tease you by making you wait, never breaking the thread of your piercing gaze. Finally, I slowly lower your fly, drawing out the descent of the zipper pull. I ease your pants and boxer briefs down to release your rigid arousal and lower myself so I'm face level with the head of your perfect, thick cock.

Your tumescence before me is like a pointer dog that's just identified a grouse. My eyes widen and I drop my jaw in a sincere expression of awe. I've just seen the most delicious thing in my entire life and a glistening drop of precum forming upon the head of your cock is the cherry on top of this treat. You would think it was my birthday and I have just been given the best gift of all. I look up at you, my eyes still wide. In a hushed voice tinged with awe I beg, "May I... please have a taste?"

You give me the green light. "Oh, fuck, yes. Of course. Taste my cock. Mmmm." The anticipation brings an agonized tone to your voice.

I eagerly lick my lips before approaching your sex, now as unyielding as titanium, and I pucker my lips like I'm about to kiss the head of your cock. Unbeknownst to you, I am already sucking and creating a negative pressure behind the seal of my pursed lips. I press your tip against the small space where my lips meet, allowing it to stretch me ever so slightly to let you in. The moment you penetrate my mouth, you are instantly pulled in by the suction I've already been cultivating. I draw you in and I hold you firm in the close quarters between my tongue and the roof of my mouth.

You gasp reflexively in surprise and clench your ass as my powerful mouth pulls your balance slightly off-kilter. Maintaining my suction, I begin to move my head towards your body, taking you further into my mouth. You close your eyes and moan, allowing my talented tongue to overwhelm your every nerve ending by undulating and rolling against the underside of your shaft.

I'm unsatisfied by only having most of you. I want all of you. I relax and open up the back of my throat by allowing my jaw to drop a bit, continuing to apply unrelenting pressure along your length with my tongue. I press on, inching my mouth further down your length. Soon the spongy head of your cock is pushing against the back of my throat, slick with the thick mixture of my saliva and your precum.

Small tears sting and prick my eyes, while my body instinctually instructs my throat muscles to seize and close. I fight the impulse and force my throat to yield while I hold you there for just a moment without moving -- half a second, maybe -- but the torture of waiting stretches the moment into an excruciating eternity. A desperate whimper emerges from within you before I take sweet mercy on you. I begin varying the pressure on your shaft by sucking and releasing without unlocking the ring my lips make around your circumference as if I was trying to drink a particularly thick milkshake through a straw.

Your breath hitches before an animalistic groan erupts from your depths. I cradle your balls with one hand, tugging and squeezing them as my mouth performs a shiatsu deep-tissue massage on your dick. I keep working up and down your length, never letting you leave the snug embrace of my lips.

I work my way slowly backwards, savoring every millimeter of you. Just before the tip of your cock pops out of my mouth, I rapidly push my head back towards you, filling my throat again. I repeat this pace -- slow-quick, slow-quick -- using your moans of pleasure as the music for our sexy tango. I increase the tempo while continuing to knead your balls with my hand. I can tell you are getting close to your climax and I know this is my cue. I bring my other hand to grip firmly around your shaft next to my lips to stroke you as I continue to fuck you with my mouth.

I keep using my hands and mouth to work you into a frenzy until you can't hold back any longer. You groan in ecstasy, throwing your head back and thrusting your hips forward.

"Oh, fuck!" You find your release, blasting spurt after salty spurt of delicious white cum down the back of my throat. I take it all and swallow it eagerly -- no, greedily. I earned that cum and I plan to drain every last drop.

I don't relent until your spasming begins to subside and slow. I finally release you from the airlock of my mouth and gaze lovingly upon the fruits of my labor. Your cock, covered in my saliva and the remnants of your cum, is tired, not spent. I use my hand to stroke you, languidly at first, using our leftovers as lubrication. I work my hand up and down your shaft, making sure to pay special attention to your sensitive tip by rubbing my thumb over and across the top with each up-stroke. As your climb towards your second climax accelerates, I grip you harder and stroke faster, not resting until I bring you to the tipping point again. You strain against my grip and cry out again, releasing stream after stream of your hot, sticky seed all over my bountiful, naked tits while I look up at you in utter adulation.

Finally, I give your cock a moment of reprieve as I stand up and kiss you hard on the mouth. I pull away from your lips for a moment to lean in and whisper in your ear, causing the hairs on your neck to stand at attention.

"A very merry un-birthday to you, lover."