All Comments on 'Your Unbirthday Present'

by willowwrites

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Whew! 🥵🔥🔥🔥 Amazing!! You have a real way with words, my sweet, sexy sister! 💕 I'm so envious - I wish I could write like you! I can't wait for your next installment!

MMX 💋

MacScott_MacScott_10 months ago

Such a fantastic scene of enthusiastic lust tied up in a hungry protagonist intent on her prize!! Love the way that you set the stage for the two to play out their encounter and really enjoyed the immersive details: I feel like I’m right there with her on her knees for me. Sooo good to imagine the eyes and mouth and hands all working their exquisite magic! Thank you so much for posting this!!

Susan90Susan9010 months ago

You are an amazing writer, Willow! The descriptions make me feel like I was transported to the room, a fly on the wall. And now I need to take a cold shower...or do I? I love the feeling of being worked up and your sexiness is certainly helping with that.

Great job, my sister friend! 💗💦🥵

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwillowwrites@willowwrites
Your typical American "girl next door" type with a wicked sense of humor and a dirty imagination. I'm what happens if the woman you see in line at Trader Joes or the cute woman in your Sunday morning run club was filled with all kinds of secret, filthy little fantasies that ...

story TAGS