All Comments on 'Your Witch of a Stepsister'

by Write_This_Time

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
betabradbetabradabout 1 year ago

I LOVED this story ! So, hot. This is the kind of thing I fantasize would happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, this story is hot and fun in all the best ways!

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117088 months ago

Pretty dang hot. That being said, certain moments felt....decieving to me. Like, her step siblings feelings for her, or the fact that he was nothing but a sex doll. We, as the reader, don't know if she implanted those feelings for her into the doll. We're not given any sort of hints that he genuinly liked her like that pre doll. Other things felt glossed over for the sake of the story moving forward as well. Like for exampel the fact that the MC isn't the original, therefor if she harbored any deep romantic feelings towards her brother, the original would outshine the doll. In other words, if Angie and her actual step sibling ever reunited, the doll would be put to the way side potentially. Low key abandoned. Playing second fiddle. Which is a deppressing thought. Now granted, they may never reunite, for what ever reason, thus the need to make the doll in the first place. But we as the reader never get that context, which is disapointing.

----------

3/5. It'd be higher, but imho, it had a few too many issues for my tastes, however, it would've been lower as well. But the lovey-dovey moments saved it from that. It didn't help when the story lost a bit of steam when she started restricting the doll from masterbating whenever the doll wanted to (granted I'm not against orgasm controll, but, it could've been handled a little better imho). Further cementing his place as a slave, rather than, as she put it, a housewife and the fact that the story never went that much deeper into the fact that he's just a placeholder. While hot at times, I couldn't help feel melancholic throughout the story. And ofc the weird censoring, but thats something I've been able to look past. Easily worth it for a story of this quality, from a grammar and sentence structure side of things. Everything else was a shiny 5/5 and really hot. The feminization, the sex scene, the teasing, the housewife bit especially.

------

Loved the authors other work! Especially Yes Ma'am and Black and Blue. Can't wait to read more of their stuff in the future!

MidnightHour_MidnightHour_16 days ago

Please please please write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous