Your Witch of a Stepsister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I'm gonna~"

You can feel the thick warm bulge of cum move through her cock and down your throat, filling your stomach with her hot sticky seed.

Her balls continue to tighten, before finally slowing and Angie pulled herself from your throat.

She sat back trying to catch her breath. But you quickly noticed she was still rock hard. She wasn't done yet and neither were you.

You laid back, legs parted as you pulled your panties aside and presented your hole to her.

Angie licked her lips. "Still want more?"

"Use me. Please~"

"Such a good slut."

Angie moved towards you and with a magic swirl of her finger, flipped you onto your stomach, your a** now up for her.

She grabbed your lingerie bottoms, ripping them open as she lay her length between your cheeks.

Your body throbbed with anticipation as you couldn't help yourself from letting out soft panting moans.

Angie's hands gripped your hips as with one strong thrust, she cemented herself inside you.

You buried your face in the mattress as your steady dribble of precum turned into a running stream. Her thick cock having crushed your prostate and prominently bulging out your stomach in the process.

Angie started to move, bucking her hips long and slow but hard, immediately pushing you against the edge of orgasm. Though you had already been there earlier, when Angie was in your throat, this time you were slammed against it, the seal on your stomach glowing bright and hot.

She leaned over you, her body pressing down on top of yours as the angle of her cock ravaged your weak spot even harder.

"Ah~ Angie~ You're so deep~"

"Mhm! Take it my little slut."

Reaching around, her hands found the soft plumpness of your chest, pinching and rubbing your nipples, adding another layer of orgasmic pleasure.

Her thrusts quickened as her moans grew louder. And you felt your mind going blank.

One of her hands slid down from your chest and pressed into the seal.

"Cum for me." She moaned into your ear.

Your hearing went out as your legs went limp. Dropping you and Angie down onto the mattress, as explosions of an ungodly caliber rocked your body.

Angie's thrusts didn't let up as your orgasm didn't seem to stop either. Getting stronger and more overwhelming with each slam of her hips, milking out every last drop of cum from your trembling body.

"Ohhh Godd~"

Angie's thrust got frantic as she reached her limits. Her hands turned into fists, gripping the sheets on either side of your head as the bulge in your stomach grew with even more cum than her first orgasm.

You instinctively covered your mouth as you felt the hot rush up your throat, but was unable to stop the sticky white pudding from pouring between your fingers and out your nose.

It felt like an eternity when Angie's thrusts and cum finally came to a stop.

Pulling out, she collapsed beside you. Her chest rising and falling as she fought to catch her breath, staring up at the ceiling.

"Holy Ventios, that was amazing! How was it for y-"

Angie glanced over at you, seeing your limp blank stare, cum pouring from your used holes.

--

You blinked as your consciousness finally returned to your body. You were warm, from the bath water around you and from Angie's body pressed against yours.

Her legs were on either side of you, as you lay back against her in the bath.

Sleepily, you nuzzled back into her. Feeling the absolute bliss she and this new life brought you.

Angie's hands rubbed up your thighs as she placed a soft kiss on your neck. "Morning sleepy head." She teased. "Sorry if I was a little too rough. Seeing you like that... I couldn't help myself."

You parted your lips, and you could still taste the thick flavor of Angie's cum inside your mouth, which turned you on.

"I do live to serve you." You said softly, leaning back and kissing the girl you had always been in love with.