All Comments on 'You're Big, But He's BIGGER!!'

by LushinLace

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
wandereyewandereyeabout 4 years ago
Wow

If this is how hot it gets when you tie up your husband, you can tie me up anytime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

PHEW!!! A devilishly naughty and sound moral story...always appreciate what you have...the Lacey's of this world do not grow on trees! Absolutely 'stirring' audio. HOT! HOT!! HOT!!!

Lacey ~ as always, thank YOU! 🧚‍♀️❤

MalagaJimMalagaJimabout 4 years ago
More please

Yes, please continue the experiment with more male/male contact. Maybe talking hubby into exploring his bi side further. I know you could talk me into exploring my bi side! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love the bi angle to this

Please do more bi stuff and more cheating stuff. It is the hottest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So Hot!

More like this please Lacey!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mmm, you're quite the treat, aren't you?

I could listen to you all night. So eager. So naughty. Such a good girl ;)

edfromgabesedfromgabesabout 4 years ago
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhk that's HOT

You can put it in my mouth next, please...Better yet, let's suck it together!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

Fantastic story!! Love the female in charge with a little male/male play mixed in. So freaking hot!!

skiestaskiestaalmost 4 years ago
OMG!!

Some of Laceys BEST work if not thee best. Such a group on this story line and how to make it feel real and right ion front of us. Literally! Damn this one is awesome!!

MommyLovesCocksMommyLovesCocksalmost 3 years ago

꧁ღ⊱♥ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤.♥⊱ღ꧂

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The most exciting story I've ever heard or read. Perfection. Please tell me there's a continuation of this story...?

karson69karson69over 2 years ago

I love cuckold stories, love this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So fucking HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was hot ! I am I'm a situation as well with myself and my wife. I am a white male and have thick 10.5 cock. She has a friend that she plays with that has 12 inch cock. Watching them turns me on so much.!!! 🍆🍆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Omg, awesome! I love your voice! Great job. “That dick dwarfs yours” hot!

Any chance of more size comparisons? A ruler involved? You taking pics? Texting them to your girlfriends. Love your work!!!!

LushinLaceLushinLaceabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hello My Luscious Ones!

Thank you for your love of my naughty tales and for your comments & encouragement. I look forward to more as I post new content for your ears (and other places )

Over the cumming weeks, my older stories (such as this one) will be archived to my Patreon & Subscribe Star platforms. I'd love to see you there!

~Lacey

 Links in Bio

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLushinLace@LushinLace
Hi my Luscious Ones, Thanks for always being so good to me here! 💥May 11th - My newest tale is "You Deserve Me!" it's a slow and seductive fantasy you won't want to miss! 🥇OMG!! I'm getting closer to 4000 followers here! THANK YOU!!!! 💋 I promise to think of an extra spe...