You're Divorced? Let's Fuck Again.

Info
You get divorced and call me? What do you want...? Hmm...
143 words
4.71
5.9k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cleonight
cleonight
206 Followers

Answer your phone. You have to tell me what the fuck you want. After this many years...why are you calling me?!?! Your attitude is pissing me off, and I don't really trust you're actually divorced. You've hurt me before. I'm too smart to get hurt by you again this time...aren't I...? Well, maybe you should come over to my place for a bit to show me the proof. Show me you're actually divorced, and then MAYBE we can talk about some things. You still look really good, too. I'm sure we've both learned a tonnn of things since the last time we were together. There's just something about you, man...I keep coming back to you. I'm sorry if I accidentally call you "babe" when we fuck. If you're actually single again...I might be open to exploring some new things with you.

⋆˙⟡♡⟡˙⋆

--:--
--:--
1.0
cleonight
cleonight
cleonight
206 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

WOW. Great voice and delivery, great script, and so so hot. Will be listening for more

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Hi Cleo. That was wonderful. I am still listening to You're Divorced Let's Fuck. You're ask if I want to be with my crazy sex obs ex. I got off while you were wailing while he ate you. This is so beautiful. You're spinning this submissive role playing tale while you're mastutbating your brains out. This is great stuff. I'll read anything you want to voice. Thanks so much.

Share this

Similar Stories

Academy Pt. 01 Abbi's Erotic Education at the Mt. Lee Spanking Academy.in BDSM
Moans and I just a little play with my fingers in my pussy xoxo.in Audio
A Tiger Hunting A girl fights her body's desire as a man takes her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Published A celebratory threesome.in Group Sex
Submissive Travels Dark pleasure on land and in the sky.in BDSM
More Stories