All Comments on 'You're Fired!'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 556 Comments (Page 4)
Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

What a first class selfish bitch, and little more than a worthless pussy! Any man with we!f respect would have kicked the bitch out! Not worth rating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Total selfish bitch.

Since she bragged about making enough to support both of them he should have filed for divorce and alimony.

Do you know how to write a story with the main character keeping his balls the entire time and putting a selfish bitch n her place?

Maybe one day your wife will give you back your balls

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Readily confirmed my earlier post. He's a pussy for letting his selfish bitch of a wife stomp his career, and then letting her back in his life again. Fuck that cunt and kick her to the curb!

jamesapplejamesappleabout 3 years ago

To all those commenting about how the wife was wrong for firing him, it's obvious you've never been a manager or CEO. The MC even admitted that he was a slacker at the end and was riding her coattails. You do that in a business and you deserve to be kicked to the curb.

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Pretty sure a large company would have set procedures with regards to dismissal, every effort would be taken to avoid a wrongful termination suit, and would have been the first thing any supposedly intelligent person looked into given the events that transpired.

He may well have deserved to be fired but this was a big outfit so they would have had set protocols up the wazoo.

There was no suggestion his was an ‘at will’ contract so there were a few hoops the company were obliged to jump through before he was let go.

Suing them and more to the point her, would have been the icing on the cake, probably the end of the marriage but you can’t have everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You had a good story going here until you decided to turn it into another pathetic RAAC story.

j15555j15555about 3 years ago

First, this story is so very similar to another on here in so many ways. I hope it's not intentional, but there it is. Also, is the first step to a salesperson's numbers being low to fire them? How about talk to them to find out why their numbers are are low? Or actually point out to them how they are low and need to be improved or face being fired? I realize this is fiction and probably not all that realistic in the setup, but still, this was one of my first thoughts when the firing happened.

This story just left me feel meh. Some parts were so over-the-top and others were lacking.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

When sales drop, unless the company is reducing headcount overall, the sales rep would be put on Performance Improvement Plan (PIP). You don't just let experienced sales reps go without trying to get them back up to speed. What she did was not in the best interest of the company.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

He's just a pussy for taking the self serving bitch back. He had a great chance to get away and did! Then the shitty author ruined the whole story with his ending. I believe this author has no self respect and ends these RAAC stories this way because of insecurities in his life.

JakeDraper29JakeDraper29about 3 years ago

Very similar to 'Let Go' by qhml1

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

she's a narcissist bitch... she had to prove to everyone that she was ruthless to fire her hubby and not let his direct supervisor do it. he may of let his sales drop but a caring wife wouldve approached this differently. also, why didnt he question the 4 months they were apart like why it took her so long? he shouldve just left her

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Very similar to Let Go. I would have divorced her and moved on...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Comparisons to Let Go

This was published more than a year BEFORE qhml1 published Let Go, so it (thematically) goes Matt Moreau, then BigGuy33 and then qhml1. If anyone might be accused of plagiarism, it would be qhml1 (not accusing him of that, more than enough different in that story) but people should get their facts straight.

johsunjohsunalmost 3 years ago

I like this take on it. I hadn't read the story that you mentioned in your 'forward'/pre-story comments, but had read a story called "Let Go" by qhml1 where the wife boss fired the husband.

.

In the beginning of your story I kept thinking, (as I did in "Let Go'') that the way to do it would have been to tell him that he needed to find another job and quit on his own. I'm glad the wife character in your story did admit that was the best way in the end.

.

All in all I a five star story. I enjoyed it.

johsunjohsunalmost 3 years ago

Ooops, made a comment about not finding Matt Moreau to look at his story in a different story of yours. Sorry. Not a stalker. Just enjoyed this story and 'Let Go' by qmhl1 and wanted to find another.

GillotineGillotinealmost 3 years ago

Last few have pointed out that she should have allowed him to find another job first, bullshit. She should have said something to him the moment she found his numbers had plateaued or started dropping. You would think a highly successful CEO would be on top of things, while she apparently let him slide for years. Regardless if he was coasting along, many opportunities were missed, a noted flaw to the CEO wife. She put her job before her marriage, plain and simple.

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 3 years ago

"Oh, I'm aware. I've spoken to John the Third a number of times"

That there is a line no man would accept.

The nasty bitch had absolutely no right to go behind her husbands back and talk to his employer.

He really was a pathetic wimp.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Nice. Inevitable comparisons to Let Go, but this felt more grounded. In that one, the wife was initially a corporate mega-bitch, the husband was squeaky clean, and the firing was an undeserved setup. It was a fun comeback fantasy, but here, both parties are to blame, and the reaction is a lot more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Husband's a pushover, that much I can see.

Let go is a lot better with the husband's reaction to him being fired by his wife much more realistic. But his reaction to his wife hitting him was severely unrealistic.

Grown men don't hit women, but they don't allow women to hit them and not expact to be struck back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She might love him and all the rest of it but shes too much of a cunt, get rid of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When I started reading this, I thought I was reading "Let Go", but this was just another version of it. Both were pretty good, but I think "Let Go" was a little too long.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 3 years ago

Similar to "Let Go", by qhml1, but still a good story, though a bit different.

My only concern is that like "Let Go" there was no progressive discipline involved prior to Henry's firing. If he was 'diligent and hard-working', in the past, as Angela stated, then why was there no attempt to correct his actions. A verbal warning or two an actual write-up covering the issues and the steps needed to correct these issues is typical. Hiring someone to replace a fired employee is more expensive than correcting a current employee, especially if he has had a past record of doing well. "Let Go" did address the issue that the company did not follow its own progressive discipline policies, but here it was not.

One reason for this omission, IMHO, is that the plot could not advance as smoothly, so this particular point was not brought up.

In any case a fun read, Thank-you.

Pasqual

mletroutmletroutalmost 3 years ago

Why didn’t she talk to him before firing him? Seems like offering her husband the opportunity to resign and take a job elsewhere would have been a normal thing to do, rather than just call him in one morning out of the blue and professionally castrate him. I’ve seen plenty of employers do something like that for people they weren’t married to, and really had no emotional investment in at all. The justification would have been simple as other employees obviously regard their relationship as inappropriate — that’s why she had to fire him personally, after all — and so a change to policy is required, hubby will get a severance and opportunity to find another job without the embarrassment of being fired, etc. All nice and neat, relatively painless, just the way most competent CEOs like it and everyone wins, even the company which finally gets a real fraternization policy.

/

Husband probably should have sued the company for unfair termination brought on by a hostile work environment, created by a policy that allows the CEO’s spouse to be directly employed by the same company. CEO feels pressure of disgruntled employees who in turn castigate the husband as they must assume he is benefiting from his unique relationship. There is increased concern from the board that she cannot maintain employee respect and that morale and team effort inevitably suffer. Rather than solve the policy problem, she cites poor performance and fires him to make a rather cruel point to the other peons (they will not respect her for firing her own husband, believe me; “If she did that to him, just imagine what she would do to me!”), bolster her sagging reputation, and save her own position as the boss. Some lawyer somewhere could win that case…or at least get a really good settlement.

/

Anyway, I understand the needs of the story, and you told it well, but how the CEO wife handled the situation didn’t strike me as intelligent or empathetic. She isn’t emotionally detached enough from her husband to support her ruthless disregard for the possible consequences of her actions as his employer. She didn’t think it through and consider how her actions would affect the future of her husband and subsequently her marriage, and she should be too smart and way too savvy not to go there instinctively. It seems out of character, kind of like you want to have your cake and eat it, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another sniveling, wimpy husband gets bulldozed by his bitch wife. This is too much of a Matt Moreau story wherein all his lead male characters constantly get the short end of the stick. Why didn't he file for a divorce, force the sale of the marital home, ask for and get alimony, half their assets and half her retirement? That's what a woman would have done in his place. Why should he react differently? Sue the Company for illegal termination as they never followed their Company procedures in his termination. And NEVER take her back. She shows up at his door, slam it in her face. Awful ending. Same ending as "Let Go" by qhm1. He takes the bitch back too. Ridiculous endings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There is a much better version of this story by qhml1. Like MUCH better. This one is like a soft doozie compared to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

qmhl1 reconciliation was at least believable. The "Honey I was right to fire you" and his sheepish "yeah I guess you're right" reply was lame and did not fit in with the husbands previous behavior. And he was cool with his wife checking up on him with ol' John the Third "a number of times"? Can ANYONE reading this imagine not being pissed to find their spouse getting progress reports from their boss? He should have gone off like a roman candle on that comment. Had you wanted to be different you should have divorced them. Seemed like where it was headed.

kencorokencoroalmost 3 years ago

Cheap reveal at the end there.

Why bother invest positively in the character just to reveal he was a bad guy all along. Magically for some readers the reveal is just what they need to forget how the wife conduct professionally. Feels like the reveal is just to turn things around because author couldn't figure out how to justify what the wife did. Or this author just couldn't deal with writing a proper divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Am I the only one who saw Henry as a whiny man-child throwing a temper tantrum because his fragile alpha male ego could stand being fired by a woman? Judging by most of the comments it seems I am. I mean get over it. Home is home; work is work. Being the boss's husband means jack shit. It doesn't grant you immunity. If you can't handle the possibility of being fired by your wife then work somewhere else.

jrphdojrphdoalmost 3 years ago

Divorce the narcissistic bitch, take her for everything you can including alimony. What a wimp!

stonebow2000stonebow2000almost 3 years ago

I don't know why so many folk post an anonymous. I thought this was a very original story and the character development made sense. Thanks.

TonyspencerTonyspenceralmost 3 years ago

Good and original story that made a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

good story, but i like the other one along the same lines alot better. Still no going back after the initial action. So, in so much as a story i enjoyed it but wouldn't hire either one of these people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

overall, i quite liked the story, but ...

honestly, you're main character always seems to be lifeless, joyless, and middle-age going on 80. my 93 year old invalid grandpa has more energy than most of your main male chars.

they pretty much always run away and then settle for a barely mediocre life with a pretty woman or two.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 3 years ago

The husband should have just changed careers! He had (assuming) a college degree. Husband is kinda of jerk. No sympathy from me

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955almost 3 years ago

Great story. It's my second read. Thanks for taking the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hated it, the way she blindsided him, if it was me I would have sued for wrongful termination. Then to rub it in his face when she visited Charlotte, yep, get out and stay out. Terrible.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Read again. He wasn’t without fault but I’d have been gone the day she fired him and rebuilt my life without her. Preferably overseas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So let's put this shoe on the other foot here? Husband CEO. Fires his wife the sales rep just like this?

He'd have been served with divorce papers before he even got home that night. And a wrongful termination/sexual harassment suit at work the next day.

No way this marriage lasts in real life. This was fantasy land territory here.

He gets fired with zero warning? By his own wife? In real life he'd have filed for divorce and gotten half their assets and alimony/spousal support for at least 5 years from his CEO wife. She makes lots of money by her own admission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story, reminds me somewhat of Q's story Let Go. It is refreshing to see a tale without cheating and all that goes with that. The characters are not without faults but if perfect there would be no story, right? Thanks!

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the lack of any warning whatsoever is sorely missed here but otherwise a good take on the idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

and the wimp still kept the slut why

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

Not in this lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only complaint is the lack of retribution against the muppets at Capstar

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He will always be inferior to his wife. He's still a loser that can't out shine his wife's accomplishments. She made all the money. He was just a lowly sales clerk. He might as well be a "kept" boy toy.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

5, I enjoyed it but I think it needed to be a few pages longer. Their reconciliation happened way too fast, the d-bags at Capstar I would have liked to see some sort of justice visited upon them, and seems like their life is still pretty shallow. I do like that the guy replacing him might have been a dick but didn't seem to have any designs on the wife and that the wife finally realized that while it might have been right to fire her hubby she did it in the worst way possible.

dthakerdthakerover 2 years ago

5 Stars.

I loved this one. Though could have a bit longer. Some better closure.

Thanks for a nice change.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story, but the ending was just too simple. I just don’t see a reconciliation that easily after the way she treated him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The original was much better. This story is just restating part of the original and gave the wife an escape.

You are better than this excuse for wasting the reader’s time.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Re: At will employment - His firing might have been legal, that doesn't make it right.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

Well I agree she could have handled it better Her husband entered like a turtle child. The fact is he had let his job slide he got lazy and the company was taking a hit because of it. If it really wanted to impress his wife you shouldn't solve the hell out of their products and build-up record sales levels. Instead he turned into a sloth.

Truly I have absolutely no sympathy for him and this is one of the few times where I think the woman comes up on top of this both morally and practically.

Still I was a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a business for many years before I sold it to retire, I can assure you NOBODY I ever terminated was caught by surprise. There is a process to notify those who underperform and allow them to correct the problem. To allow a seles person to underperform for 4 quarters without comment and THEN terminate him is unfair, unethical and, in many states, illegal. For his wife to treat ANY employee that way is contemptible. To do it to her own husband is a display of disrespect and indifference to him so egregious as to be unforgivable. Despite her protestations, she neither respects nor loves her husband.

fregenfregenover 2 years ago

Actually a more realistic story than the original. But I have to agree with the below comment regarding process to correct unsatisfactory performance. Oral warning, written warning, minimum standard goals are all part of termination process. Always the goal is not to get rid of the person but to get them to perform in the required manner.

Slacking off, resting on laurels, thinking you are protected - all very realistic. But as also been noted you give someone time to find another job/resign rather than an abrupt coming from the blue termination. To do that to the one you supposedly love is gratuitously cruel. The depression and drinking ring true. The set up job interview - not so much. Really, who has the time to get your jollies that way without a real and previous conflict? To do that to someone who has not previously harmed you is sadistic,

Kind of hard to believe that no one would take a chance on someone who has had previous sales success even on a trial basis but required for plot line. Glad he worked himself out of the depression and moved out of toxic environment. He needed a fresh start.

Reconciliation seemed hurried and forced. Could have developed that more.

Thanks for sharing.

keki123keki123over 2 years ago

Not so good. Not so bad. Just a discount version of "Let Go" by qhml1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
To keki123

Umm...this story predates qhml1's, just sayin'

MobinMobinover 2 years ago

This story is nothing like Let Go. Same beginning but every past the firing is different.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - totally unrealistic - every salesperson I have ever met was an extrovert and really full of themselves IE: Alpha male extreme. This guy is a mamby pamby woose/wimp. Talk about a FANTASY dream story - this is the worst I've seen in a long time. The only way something even close to this could happen, would be if the company was private & family-owned & operated.

BUT the way his wife fired him in this story - if it was in real life - would have initiated a lawsuit so fast, it would have been awesome and in every newspaper & news media in the country. He would have gotten $millions in the settlement for wrongful dismissal. The company would have suffered significant financial pain and bad publicity for years. They would have been divorced no matter what.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Nice writing...but unrealistic...utterly unrealistic. First and foremost the CEO/wife cold turkey fired her employee who happened to be her husband. You simply cannot do this, particularly with a large company bureaucracy. There are strict Federal, State, and corporate policies and procedures governing the exact procedures that create a rather comprehensive process leading to a possible termination that includes months of notification, counseling, and benefits. The CEO grossly violated all of these procedures to make her look good. She is VERY lucky that the husband chose to suck it up...and NOT take her into court...cause her company would have been liable for hundreds of thousands and even millions of settlement for wrongful termination.

But there was no counseling whatsoever...and all the blame was on him. The bitch wife got off scot free... The husband is the worst of wimps....which is exactly the OPPOSITE of any salesman I have ever dealt with. In short, nothing in the train of logic underlying this story makes any sense whatsoever. None of the husband's actions are intuitively valid and that illogic cancels the necessary suspension of disbelief that is required for a reader to "buy into" the story.

Thus, while you have worked hard to write this story...even the outline of this one is so flawed that it simply doesn't work. Thus in spite of your efforts I give it a 2...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked the original story a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did not enjoy this story. His boss should have first spoken to him about his work dropping off. Then later his boss should have been the one to fire him, not his boss's boss (aka his wife). She could have given him a heads-up that he needed to step it up. Maybe given him an opportunity to switch jobs. This just did not seem right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've been in a (lower but respected) managerial position during my working life. Before termination, you talk to the employee, get their feedback, kinda help them. If that doesn't work, give them the final warning. Then termination. Or in this case - never work under a family member/ close friend! - perhaps, as the story later indicated, give them the opportunity to find employment elsewhere, You especially don't fire a loved one & make them a laughing stock them expect everything to be good. Doesn't happen.

I wonder if she actually has the authority to fire as she did (& who's the guy in the office when or after she did the firing; I mean his position). Does she have to consult with her bosses? After him being disrespected "You drunk again?" "Be a man", being an area joke then finally finding a job a Charlotte, he should've told Angela when she arrived uninvited he didn't want to see her then & call before returning. Anyway, this could've been a 4 star story, but too many unbelievable questions. Gave it 3 stars, but perhaps should be 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The original was better, thought you might have skipped the whole RaaC though. In the original he was the hero, in this one he was just a lazy asshole who deserved to get fired. At least I was invested in the original, in this one I really didn't care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't destroy the hero. You paint a picture of Henry as a good guy who was shat on by a bitch.

And then in the interests of RAAC, you try and weaken Henry, demonize him, and then make Angela out to be the good guy. Mixed messages. Conflicting emotions by readers lead to less stars and more abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought that He was suppose to get a Verbal warning before getting fired . Yes I have been fired a few times . And He should have sued the company . I know that I sued my former company and got an out of court Settlement for that . I cannot say much about it or they get the money back . I think it was called an NDA .I am not a lawyer but in this case I would not have taken her back .

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 2 years ago

Love this story but Phew... what a rough thing to take as a man... I'd have been gone on the spot and on the road, never looking back (so I say).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This has the basic plot line as “Let Go” but not anywhere near as good. He should have sued her for no warnings, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Distant second place.

Bill S.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Not

Not a patch on the original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have read this story 3 times trying to figure out why this story pisses me off so much.

He is a weak willed complaining wimp.

His character changes from being the good guy to being an inconsistent loser who deserved what he got.

Angela changes from being a selfish heartless calculating mega bitch to being someone who was really just the victim of things beyond her control. Its not her fault her husband was resting on his laurels, is it?

Why did he allow her to seduce him?

Why did he weaken just coz he had a sore hand? Why not take a taxi to the hospital?

Why didn't he just divorce her? She would be earning enough so that she would have had to pay spousal support to him coz it was she was the cause of him having no income.

Why did he not sue for unjustified dismissal? Her arbitrary decision meant there was no due process in his dismissal?

And why did he let such a heartless manipulative bitch back into his flat, his bed and his life? Surely he could see by the way that she just arbitrarily showed up with no warnings or permission that she was still as much a manipulating bitch as ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not as good as let go

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't understand why people dick ride Matt Moraeu, he wrote some of the worst fuck shit I've ever read. Literally the worst

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

sorry dude divorce the nasty cunt, she fired you because her lover told to so you would notbe in his way wimp i allway love you never stop .thats pure horse shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just as poor as the original.

I am a CEO, and referred to this tome by a colleague interested in my thoughts.

First, I find this site has no interest to me.

As a CEO, my first action would be to fire VP Adams for his abdication of duty, failure to perform his duties responsibly, and for placing the company at risk for dismissing an employee without evidence of prior warnings or effort at rehabilitation. Adams’ clear violation of employee rights does not require notice to him, as his carelessness and action, as a manager, places an undue legal burden on the company.

Finally, the wife’s actions would be referred to Board of Directors for her part in the dismissal of the salesman. She would have a hell of a time if charges for wrongful dismissal were filed by the husband; who likely would have an excellent outcome in the work dispute and in the divorce action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Its never good for family to work together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you look, you will see that "Let Go" was written after this story, this is the original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm confused. I tried to find Matt Moreau in the Author Index but can't find him. Then I looked for Let Go by qhml1 and it was written in 2017 while this story was in 2018. At least I've enjoyed reading two versions of this story. Now some of my thoughts. I've been a midlevel supervisor so when I had someone who was suddenly not getting the job done the first thing I did was have a private chat with them. Either there was a personal or work related reason for the decline in performance but the first thing I had to do was sit and find out what the hell was going wrong. You sure as hell don't pass the problem on to your boss, unless you want to admit that you can't do your job. As to firing a previously commended employee; with no documented counseling it sounds like Henry might have a good case for wrongful termination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The Anon below is entirely correct. The premise of the story is stupid; it's not how allegedly under-performing employees are treated, both for reasons of morale and the law. As written, the wife probably created a liability, and, IRL, it would be hard to view her as competent. In the original story, it was clear that the wife wasn't competent; the husband had a better understanding of the business and how to operate it than she did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok. I read this version, wondering what it might offer, that the first one did not. I was sadly disappointed. First off, as I am usually not shy in pointing out, it wasn’t realistic. The husband was never given due process before being terminated, which was pointed out in the first version, but never addressed here. Second, I do not believe it is possible, or even allowable in most companies, to have a husband and wife work together where one is in a subordinate role to the other. This will always raise the spectrum of favoritism with the other employees, and would not be good for morale. And any SANE boss, unless she/ he owns the company, would not want a spouse working for him/her. I guess the author wanted to paint the husband as lazy, and taking advantage of his situation. This is usually a result, of allowing family members to work in a business. Which is why, most companies try so hard to put rules in place to prevent it. So the wife’s role as a bitch was pretty much kept in tack. However, unlike the first version, the other employees were never affected by her actions. Also, she didn’t really have to do anything to get her husband back. Being lazy to the end, he just allowed her back in, to dominate his life.

Yeah, didn’t really appreciate the effort, or the results. It was lazy- one star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I never found the Matt Moreau version, but I have read Let Go, and enjoyed it more. Seems like some writers are just better story tellers.This one was OK, but...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have to give the author props for original idea, but the implementation of other authors (like "Let Go") is just worlds better. In summary, good idea but shit implementation making it average at best.

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

to those looking for Matt Moreau

well he went crazy trying to defend his cuckish stories against people who didnt like cuck stories and pulled all his stories before closing his account

,

Most authors of cuck trash are smart enough to avoid their comments sections but Matt chose that hill to die on and in the end took all his stuff with him when he went

In the end he was a whiny, craven, and emotionally fragile as most of his cucks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Many of this author's "men" are crybaby pansies. He, or more likely SHE, writes the men as indecisive, wimpy, getting pushed around by arrogant women, etc. "Bigguy33" is probably a woman, she certainly doesn't know how to write men and she obviously thinks women are superior. Story sucks. 1 star.

.

Moreau is gone? That's great news, but I doubt he's really gone. Probably just changed his login to another name. I'd guess RichardGerald or maybe even GeorgeAnderson, two other cuck writers. Either one could be Moreau, or both, and he switches back and forth. And there are others, of course, way too many other cuck writers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How tough would it have been for the Wife to sit down with the husband and discuss the lack of effort and production. if he balked then she could instruct him to start job hunting. In all my business years i have never consulted with a corp. that did not document "plans for improvement" policies. One last item. i think some f the comments about the writer’s style are accurate. The writer hasn't much experience and has forsaken character research for a thinly veiled male character portrayal. This character has the intestinal fortitude to pull himself up and get back on the horse...so to speak. I find it unbelievable that he wouldn't accept constructed criticism about his work production. Also, he and she were on course to separate work accomplishments with home success. I gave the story a 3 or average because of the premise and some critical writing issues. BTRH...

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdalmost 2 years ago

What is left say.

Same pattern in all your Stories.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitalmost 2 years ago

My Granny said "if you can't say anything good, then say nuffing at all"! . - -

So, in this version, he really IS useless idle, lazy ne'er-do-well scum-bucket, unlike the far-sighted paragon of the original? In this version he has morphed from heroic knight-in-shining-armour, into the Villain-of-the-Peace! .

I cannot say that I am overly impressed. I will leave it to all you "wallowers in despair" to get your sad little rocks off! . . . _ . - - so, nuffing it is! . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gaaaahhhh!

You made me violate my resolution to never give another 1-star rating, again (unless I REALLY, REALLY hated the story)!

Oh, wait! I guess I DIDN'T violate it, after all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really hated how it ended up being nearly all his fault. She runs a terrible company if at no point did they give him a warning or mention his down numbers for an entire year. Shit, most modern companies have annual reviews to let you know if you are in trouble. He would have been better without her and her gigantic ego.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

losers ,whore and wimp , i like the other verison better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

yuk, wimp, moron

1 star

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

A truly well written story another time I wish there were two category’s of scoring. One for the quality of writing and the other for the plot line. Since there isn’t I will refrain from voting. I did not care for the story line at all a refuse to allow the five I would vote for the quality of writing to increase the average for the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well that was time ill never get back…

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Not

Not impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story should have been he gets fired , she finds out that it was his direct boss making him look bad because he was jealous of him being married to the CEO, gets hired by competitors and makes his new employer more money than wife's business, maybe also have a child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He was cuckold by her job that was obviously more important than their marriage, and he just caved in and accepted it. Nuff said.

'Wildbill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fired without due process - straight to law and sue! collect loads of money and get the bitch sacked!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why go back to her?

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

Nah the disrespect she showed would be a death nail. Then at the end she was praising his replacement? Read the room bitch he could easily been happy again with someone else as he had already laid the foundation. Unless he was in it for the money then who can blame him.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the original story better. This was good, 4*, but the original was a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You know Henry was hurting because he actually needed two lawyers, an employment specialist and a family law specialist. His firing would never pass scrutiny by an arbitrator or judge. He deserved a huge compensatory and punitive settlement from the company after he divorced the bitch. The divorce needed to be completed first because he wouldn't want to share the settlement with her, and she likely would be fired or demoted after the employment judgment went against the company. Her change in income would not impact him if their divorce had already been completed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He at least deserved a warning. Or the chance to resign and get good references. "Let Go" is a much better sorry with a similar type concept (initially).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...