All Comments on 'You're Fired!'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 556 Comments (Page 6)
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Much preferred the version where she was in the wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thanks for posting but I prefer the original .

DK . 3 * .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Reading the comments I see there was an original story. Don't know abbout that bu thi stroy was well done and I'm a sucker for a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yeah, only a certain part of the audience is a sucker for the mentally ill or extreme femdom fetish ending.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very similar to Let Go by QHML1 but different enough to be enjoyable. Good read. BardnotBard

Btrying2Btrying26 months ago

Multiple reads of this story. Not sure if I’ve commented on it but there is something I need to say. CEO wife is talking to his new company’s big boss about him without his knowledge that is the last straw for me. Time to cut her loose.

Did not understand why if he was so angry he did not file wrongful termination claim with the Employment Agency of his state or with the company HR or with somebody just to be an awkward annoyance if he he has no hope of sucess. So many loose ends to this personnel action for it not to be undone - though I would expect another better planned action to follow.

Still a good read. Thanks for sharing your talents. John

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

Why would any sane husband ever trust her again? They would not, she was unsalvageable.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow! 500 plus comments. You seemed to have once again stirred the pot or broken into a hornet's nest. While I like the idea of the story I think it would have been more realistic to have had their marriage fail. I know MM and Qhml1 both did this theme, but I would have liked one of you to explore the dark side. Have him get his half of everything in a contentious divorce battle INCLUDING alimony. That would have been interesting and quite the conversations.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic6 months ago

It was well written but I didn't like it.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

I didn't get the "loving wife" as strongly as other of your stories. You handled the story well, the reader was left feeling similar to how the husband must have felt... betrayed.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very weak story. A copy of someone else's? Or a take off of it? The real problem is woman is trying to be living. She's trying to be hard and competitive and intimidating and business like, then expecting other people to see her differently than that. Doesn't work like that in any world. When women try to be a man, they get harsh and shrill and hard featured hands strained, and eventually just kind of ugly. In this case she had more of a relationship with her secretary or Administrative Assistant then she had with her husband apparently. The mc? He gave her the opportunity, let himself slack off, but then only went halfway on standing up and moving on. Her disrespect whatever negated any positive feelings, and there'd be no reason to have an interest in her any further. The wanron display of sex is a poor mechanism of lame writers to solve problems unrealistically. He could have gotten that anywhere....

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Second story I have read by this author and I have noticed a trend. This is the work of someone who wants to save the female characters. To do so, he emasculates and gaslights his male.characterw at the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Okay story they clearly loved eachother. But not once did Angela warn Henry her husband he was going to be fired if he didnt improve his sales. It went Angelas job first and Henry second.

Cracker270Cracker2705 months ago

The previous five comments reflect my feelings very well. This is a retread and every time I start it I hope it ends different might as well hit myself in the head with a hammer

Kernow2023Kernow20234 months ago

weak story could have divorced her and she would have to pay him as he wasn't earning

NitpicNitpic4 months ago
This

This is very similar to a like story,but the husband sues his firm and gets a job with a former client,but not in sales.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I dislike this for the same reasons I disliked the original.

It really isn't that hard to do some research and understand company structures. That the original got it all wrong doesn't excuse repeating falsehoods.

A CEO isn't answerable to anyone but the board (or the President/vice president if that's the way it's structured). The CEO can have people fired but they don't do it themselves, HR and the immediate supervisors/section heads do the firing.

If you're in sales, then the head of sales will do the firing, especially if you're just a measly regional/area salesperson.

To suggest it would be done otherwise is to imply that it's a small company, and if that's the case then the big deal isn't that big, you're not that important for people to care or even know about.

Anyone in the wife's position would have given their spouse a heads up and encouraged them to find suitable employment elsewhere. It just doesn't make sense to damage your own family finances to do otherwise. Sacking someone sends no greater positive message than pushing someone out would.

/

The story would have made so much more sense if the wife had been the President or VP of sales... But even then it would have been unusual to allow people in relationships to work within the same departments.

/

At least in the original the MC was right in his sales strategy, while in this one it was played off as 'selling shit to customers' is what matters not long term happy customer relations.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I guess my comments just echo the others. I don't mind a "happy ending", but I really hated the way it got there. Angela was unsympathetic to the end and she could have changed that around by admitting that she put her job ahead of her marriage and made some statement about how that would never happen again. If it was me writing this, Angela would have admitted her mistake, resigned from her job and then tried to make a new start with Henry. A good ending would have been the two of them going into business together, maybe funded by her vested stock options in the old company.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Big Guy is a good writer, but this stinks

Poor Plot

Poor character development. No character tp identify with.

Don't waste our time.

Try instead: https://www.literotica.com/s/let-go-6

The Hoary Cleric

RePhilRePhil4 months ago

Yup everyone was right the guy was a loser

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

I just couldn't get past how horrid Angela was. She could have given him a second chance, she could have offered him a resignation, she could have at least WARNED him as to what was coming. There were so many paths she could have taken, but she took the one that is the most inherently nasty. I get it that this is the premise of the "you're fired" scenario, but even Henry's firing being "justifiable" due to his own poor work ethic doesn't really absolve Angela of how damn nasty she was, nor how she failed to admit that she made a poor decision and didn't consider her marriage, or Henrys feelings very much, if at all. Like that's the thing that hurts - it's not losing the job, it's that his wife had zero consideration for him and literally just expected him to get over it. How can you trust someone like that? It's like man, I actually like a really good reconciliation story, but I don't like this one because I can't stand Angela and her lack of accountability for her EMOTIONAL (not workplace) dismissal of Henry.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awful.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well you sure hit a controversial nerve! 500 plus comments? Everybody has an opinion. Mine is that he should have moved to North Carolina, sued for divorce AND alimony and left her forever in his rearview mirror. CHEERS!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Stupid.

The other story that this one is based upon was a much better version. And story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This wife character was a stupid cunt.

Imagine this story here written with the husband and wife characters switched.

CEO husband personally fires his wife from the company he runs? There would be hell to pay...

mfbridgesmfbridges4 months ago

I'm all about the guy coming out smarter at the end. But if some of you had actually read entire story, you'd have heard her say that he was sleeping down on the job for real and he even admitted that at the end. So he deserved being fired and she admitted she should have let him find job first rather then just fired. So lesson for both. I don't see reason for her to be divorced.

NoBullAlNoBullAl4 months ago

Depression is a terrible thing! It can literally kill good strong people! In the case of the MC his lack of motivation is what caused his demise but her company does not appear to be one that would encourage and help him work through it!!! Have no idea what year this story would fit into but judging, from an old guy’s experience,, it would seem to be shades of the 50’s, the 60’s and even into the 70’s !! In more recent years it has become incumbent on the employer to work with a failing employment, more especially if that employee had a previous record of exemplary performance!!! I used to work for a couple of different companies that did little to work/help with an employee if they were having performance issues!! Their help generally consisted by encouraging them with something like ‘Pull up your socks boy or we’ll get someone else’!! Really a lot of help for a depressed individual!!!

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19814 months ago

Yeah and when she wasn't flying to see her husband every other weekend she was off fucking another guy he is just a fucking pussy

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just a bad take-off of a better story elsewhere. Really lame so-called wife, that much disrespect there's no way to overcome it. Should have moved on and not bothered to leave a forwarding address. No reason to love someone like that who loves their position and their power more than their relationship. Just another woman overcompensating for being a woman by using harshness to try to be tough and in charge. Nobody respects that kind of woman.

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

He’s a great salesman for one company but not his wife’s? Logic check! Kinda blows the whole story up

sjmbsrfsjmbsrf3 months ago

Really enjoyed the story and my only reason for the 4 star rating instead of 5 was the late introduction of Angela's rationale to fire Henry due to his complacency or laziness as a salesman. I felt this ran contrary to the otherwise excellent and consistent tone of the story beforehand, but I still really enjoyed the overall story despite wanting a bit more grovelling from Angela. Great plot, dialogue and character development, thank you very much :-)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good God but that's awful.

IndyOnIndyOn3 months ago

Good story that went off the rails when she pointed out how lazy he had become and he agreed. WOW....This story should have had him getting a job with a competitor and taking a his clients to the new firm and destroying her company. You missed turning a good story into a great story! *4* that should have been a *5*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Doesn't feel very satisfying. If he had poached all the wife's customer base that would have been satisfying. But she went over to discover that after leaving her picture on his desk behind he had not one but two pictures of her in his 'utilitarian' home. She then proceeded to brow beat him and he took it...

NickTeeNickTee3 months ago

Oh... and another thing

What kind of company behaves like that. Seems like he had a case for unfair dismisal... very crappy

muddman74muddman743 months ago

This version just blows for me BigGuy. I usually like the hell out of your stories, but this one was a swing and a miss for me. I just can't see him getting back together with that screaming bitch myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well done. I read Let Go first, and noticed there were more versions. I definitely noticed a difference. I almost passed judgment a bit too quickly at the different plots having read that version first. I managed to avoid doing so, however. As for this version, it's one of the few I can actually agree with the woman's point of view. Dude was ultimately an insecure little bitch that was just riding his wife's coat tail. A refreshingly decent version of the story. Again, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I wish I could’ve retired at 50, but I managed to blow my whole life up and now I’ll work to my death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It had possibilities until you turned him into a spineless wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Bull. All that and he admitted he sucked at his job? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow! They didn't even give him a warning.

RePhilRePhilabout 2 months ago

The full castration of our hero is both complete and totally successful. Man haters get there due here. Good for them too. They always lurk in the shadows

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nope, not likely. Respect and love her two ends of the same stick, you can't take one without taking the other and have anything of substance. But women have the love part easier than the respect, and men do the respect part better than the love part, just by their natures. That's why men are told to love their wives and women are told to respect their husbands, because it doesn't come naturally. That said, when this wife lost the respect, that would have been pretty much it. There's not really any coming back from that.

midatlstorymanmidatlstorymanabout 1 month ago

He was a spineless wuss to take her back. He may may gotten complacent in hisbjob, but that's what warnings and counceling is for. The wife is a total bitch and while leaving his old life behind, that should have included her. She learned nothing and faced no consequences. Typical man hating tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is like the second version of this story I have read. The first one, he actually sued his wife and the company for wrongful termination, and won!

In this version, it was basically a long drawn out tale that can be summed up pretty short-His wife fired him for not doing his job. And it turns out she was correct. In today’s world, women are equal. I like to think of relationships as a vacuum. When one person stops pulling their weight, the other absorbs it. As a consequence, there are many relationships where a wife earns more than her husband, and still does most of the domestic chores. For many years, men had it drilled into themselves, they had to become successful, in order to attract a woman and get married. Congratulations ladies, you have eliminated that trait, from most men….

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

The HR process was shot to hell. He changed his life around without the bitch. She treated him in a contemptuous manner and hung him out to dry. She also contemptuously arrived unannounced at his door. The only mistake he made was when she turned up he should have stated to her "Your fired" and closed the door...

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Even worse version. Glad that there are better versions off-site now. And they don't give a rat's ass about what Lit thinks. Hell, those versions now have Youtube audio recaps. RAACs lose a lot of potency in the REAL world.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader22 days ago

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the original was way better!

Booboo12629Booboo1262919 days ago

Ridiculous. I've worked in the corporate world for 40 years. No one gets fired like this with no warning or communication of missed expectations, especially not an experienced salesman with years of great performance. His boss would have told him to step up and sell the new products. His wife would have talked to him about why his performance wasn't where it should be.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos18 days ago

I don't know how you can fire any senior employee like that without at least a performance management plan, nor do I understand why given the circumstances he wasn't allowed to resign. I mean, you're trying to make the wife seem justified in firing him because he wasn't doing a good job, but the way she handled it was lawsuit worthy.

Harvey8910Harvey891017 days ago

This was a good story and I give it five stars. I really cannot believe that they stayed married through all of this. But I enjoyed the story.

nixroxnixrox5 days ago

3 stars - Military families that experience prolonged separations have divorces at TWICE the national rate. So the possibility that this marriage survived 5 years is totally beyond belief.

I also do not see anything about the firing process that included warnings, opportunities to pick up his game, or any of the usual tactics used in North America. Just one more reason why this story rated only 3 stars.

consulting91consulting915 days ago

While this was a good story, a few things would be different in the real world.

First he would have had performance reviews showing his numbers needed to improve.

Second, if she really loved him she would have tipped him off so he could look for another job before she fired him.

And honestly he should have divorced her after his interview where he was humiliated. She knew what she was doing to him when she did it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...