You're Going to Sleep with Me Tonight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy turned to face him. He was still standing in the doorway, smiling and obviously pleased with the situation. "This is all way over my head, Randall. I... I... don't even know what half of this stuff is for. I'm not sure I'm the right girl for you," was her immediate reaction.

"Let's talk about what's actually here for a minute. If you're still uncomfortable, then the earlier plan for you to simply leave still stands. Mandy, I don't want you here if you don't want to be. I promise you that." Randall moved beside her and put his hand gently around her waist.

They walked around the room as he described, in tantalizing detail, the toys and accessories with which she was not familiar. He described the sex swing, and where the woman's butt should rest to be at the exact height for her man. He showed her the various types of wrist, angle, leg and neck restraints, the spreader bar, how they worked. She agreed to try a couple of them on to confirm his assertion that they would not create any painful marks or injuries. He described the Kama Sutra chair that she had assumed was an ottoman.

Like earlier, Randall's calming demeanor was a constant presence, not only relaxing Mandy but allowing her to mentally process everything she was seeing at her own pace. While she still knew that all of it was way beyond her sexual experience, she was more than intrigued. By the time they had made their way around the room, she felt her pulse quickening, a warm tingle between her legs, and she wanted to know... to experience... at least some of what her new friend Randall was offering.

Mandy turned to face him. "Show me. Tell me what to do."

Randall responded by taking her in his arms and pressing his lips to hers. His breath was hot, his kiss firm and assertive, and Mandy wrapped her arms around his torso and pulled herself tight against him as their mouths combined.

"Let's start with this," he said. From a small cabinet to the side of the glass table he retrieved a gift-wrapped package. "Here, I bought you this to wear in the event you decided to stay. There's a bathroom right outside in the hallway on the left." Mandy took the package, which was elegantly wrapped, and made her way to the bathroom and locked the door behind her.

Inside, her first action was to stare at herself in the mirror. In one corner of her mind she was screaming stop... get the hell out of there. But the strongest voice in her subconscious was committed and ready to give herself to the man named Randall, whatever that meant.

She opened the wrapped package and found what she thought was a pair of black lace and fishnet pantyhose, but closer inspection revealed much more material and angles to the garment that didn't make sense to her. Then she saw the tag attached to it with a picture of a buxom woman wearing a long sleeve, full length body stocking, with cutouts for the crotch and one for each breast. "OK then, Mister Randall. Nothing subtle about you, sir," she whispered to herself.

It took her a few minutes to figure out and maneuver herself into the garment. It fit her perfectly, although the sensation of her private parts being exposed while the rest of her was clothed felt strange. She folded and stacked her clothes and jewelry on a shelf in the bathroom and stepped back to look at herself in the mirror. Her attention was drawn to her exposed light brown patch of pubic hair surrounded by the circular seam of the stocking. The design screamed, Here! Look at my crotch!

"I look like a Porn Actress," she thought.

She checked the mirror up close to confirm that her lipstick was still acceptable then exited the bathroom. The door to the room was closed again, but she didn't hesitate to open it and walk in. Randall was standing near the bed, barefoot, shirtless and wearing dark, tight pants, his crotch exposed like hers.

He turned to face her, his manhood hanging flaccid between his thighs. His physic was that of a mature but athletic man, who clearly took regular time for fitness and workouts. He had broad rounded shoulders, a firm muscular chest and subtle washboard abs. The hair around his cock was shaved, accentuating everything she saw.

"You look incredible, Mandy. I've fantasized about how you'd look if I ever convinced you to come here, but I never dreamed you'd be so alluring, my dear." He walked to her and took her in his arms again, a deeper kiss than before, his mouth open, Mandy responding in similar fashion. Her hands slid behind him and down to his butt, which was also open and exposed in the back. She felt the firmness of his glutes, ran her finger down the crack then squeezed his butt cheeks with both hands. She may not have this level of sexual experience but her instincts were alive and well, and so far, guiding her confidently.

"Tell me what to do," Mandy repeated her earlier comment.

The statement was two fold, although she didn't completely realize it at that moment. Mandy wasn't knowledgeable enough about the use of all these accessories to understand much and needed some level of instruction. While not completely innocent, in a literal sense, she'd never done more than casually observe episodes of porn that involved any of this. But more importantly, and rooted deeper in her subconscious, she wanted to be led, perhaps even controlled by Randall. She was ready, at least here and now, to become his sexual possession.

"Lie down on the bed... on your stomach, Mandy." She complied, making silent eye contact with Randall as she walked past him, his warm, comforting gaze now gone, replaced by a blank, piercing stare.

As Mandy lie down, he pushed her ankles outward toward the edges of the bed, along with her hands. He then secured a cuff to each of her limbs. In a matter of just seconds, she was bound to his bed, completely captive and at his mercy. Randall leaned in and whispered in her ear, "You have to choose a safe word, Mandy. Its what you should say to me if you want me to stop. You need to know it by heart, and remember it easily. You might be under stress when you want to call it out, so make it something you can be assured of knowing."

A chill ran up Mandy's back and she felt her scalp tingle from the tension. The reality of what she was doing was suddenly upon her and a rush of fear gripped her entire body. "I... uh....uh...," she struggled to name something under the sudden pressure. "Just Randall!" She said loudly. "My safe word is Just Randall".

"No. It can't be anything with my name. That's a basic rule of safe words, dear. Choose something else." Mandy tried to concentrate, adrenaline pulsing through her body. Randall waited silently.

"OK...," she said. "Journalist. My safe word is journalist." It was the only thing she could come up with, but was confident she'd be able to call it up. It calmed her nerves, albeit slightly. "Perfect, then," Randall answered. "I think you are ready."

Next, Randall put a soft strip of black cloth across her eyes to form a blindfold, tying it snugly behind her head. Mandy felt even more vulnerable now, unable to see where he was or what he was doing. Minutes passed as she heard him breathing, moving around the room, she thought near the table that held all the various toys.

She recognized his weight on the bed to one side of her, and felt his breath on her upper back, between her shoulder blades. Then the warm air, hot and long between breaths, travelled down her spine, to the top of her butt, and down to the gap between her thighs. Then a warm wet sensation, as she felt his tongue probing toward her ass and her pussy. His face then pressed against her butt, allowing his mouth deeper access, his tongue now lapping against her vagina. Mandy opened her legs to the extent she could, and lifted her ass to him, offering herself up. Randall responded by slapping her ass, which caused her to yell, given the suddenness.

"I didn't tell you to do that, Mandy. You will do what I tell you, and only what I tell you. Understand?"

"OK," She answered meekly, feeling more like a scolded child than the lustful young woman she had been earlier.

Then she felt Randall's hand between her legs, his fingers touching her pussy. She resisted the urge to spread herself, to give him more of her. His fingers, it seemed like all of them, were touching, rubbing and pressing against all corners of her womanhood. It was all so erotic, yet so different to experience this way. He stopped for a moment, then a cold sensation on her butt, down her crack, and then to her ass and vagina. She thought he was dripping lube onto her, which was confirmed as his hands returned to touching her, but feeling now more like a continuous, smooth motion all over her ass and crotch. Her breathing froze as his finger, or fingers, she wasn't sure how many, penetrated her.

Mandy was growing more aroused as Randall slid his fingers in and out of her and caressed her labia. The lube he'd applied was mixing with her own natural lubricant, and she could hear the wet sounds coming from her backside as he probed deeper and harder. Without stopping the attention on her pussy, She felt him massage her rectum, lubricated but untouched to this point.

His finger pressed against her ass, massaging firmly, gradually working into her opening. Randall's other hand still finger fucking her, she felt her ass tighten around him as he penetrated her asshole. He established a rhythm, alternating between her two openings, penetrating each harder and faster, her body accepting and absorbing it all.

Then without warning he stopped. "You like that, huh? You like my fingers inside you, Mandy?" Randall asked. Mandy nodded from behind her blindfold. "Mm hmm."

Randall left the bed, she could tell from the shift of the mattress. He was quiet for what seemed like a long time, although time was difficult to judge from her current situation. As he returned, she felt a cool firm sensation across both of her buttocks. "Do you feel that Mandy?, he said. Then, before she could answer, a loud crack as whatever the object was smacked loudly against her ass. Mandy screamed. It startled her more than it hurt, she realized. He spanked her again, harder this time. She cried out again. She thought about her safe word, but tucked the thought away. Despite the pain, she welcomed the impact, wanted to submit to him in some primal way she didn't really understand.

Mandy's butt grew numb, as Randall continued to spank her, taunting her with questions; do you like that Mandy? Do you want another? Are you ready for more? She tried to answer between impacts, the shock of each one knocking the breath from her.

At last, he signaled the end of her punishment as he left the bed again, then began to unfasten her restraints. As the fourth and final one was released, Mandy rolled to her back and lifted her blindfold to look Randall in the eyes. She was both exhausted and exhilarated at once. She looked at him. "Holy crap!...I don't know what to say, Randall," was all she could muster.

"Did I tell you to move? Or that you could speak?, was his intimidating response. Then he re-secured her restraints, this time spread eagle on her back. Now watching him tower over her, his piercing stare visible without her blindfold, she was intimidated in all new ways. He surveyed her body with his eyes, looking at her breasts, her pussy, even down to her feet and back up. She felt vulnerable, in ways she could not have ever imagined. The uncertainty of what would come next brought both fear and anticipation. She didn't completely understand this complicated mix of emotions, but at the same time, she relished them.

Randall produced a dildo. While she did not get a chance to inspect it closely, it appeared to her an oversized, black, circumcised cock, albeit in the hand of her lover, if she should actually imagine him as that right now. Randall held it to her lips. She opened her mouth, inviting him to push it in. He obliged and Mandy's lips closed around the shaft, as he pressed in into her mouth. It was huge by her standards, her mouth opened wide to accommodate it. Randall pushed it deep into her, against her throat. She tried to take it as deep as she could, but gagged uncontrollably as her head jerked in response. It was not a real cock, she knew this in her mind, but the experienced aroused her immensely. She had never touched a dildo in her life, and the experience was so much more erotic than she had expected.

Removing it from her mouth, Randall touched something on its bottom and it began to vibrate, as a humming sound filled the room. He touched it to the center of her neck, slid it down her sternum and under the crease of one breast. He made smaller and smaller circles around her nipple, finally arriving at the destination, as Mandy uncontrollably lifted her chest toward it. She looked wantonly into Randall's eyes as he pressed the vibrating phallus hard into her nipple. Mandy groaned in satisfaction, but as she closed her eyes in pleasure, he pulled it away, starting the same journey on her other breast. This time, knowing the consequences of showing her approval, Mandy held her breath, and lie motionless as the pleasure swept through her, showing no sign that might cause him to stop.

Soon he slide the vibrating dildo down the center of her belly, across her pussy and down to her butt, pressing it between her cheeks toward her ass, still slippery from the lubrication earlier. Then he began to touch all around the sides of her pussy, along the crease between her pubic hair and her thighs, across the top of her pubis, then down along her slit. Making circles around the folds of her soaked and slippery labia, then penetrating her, ever so slowly, as Mandy's breathing grew rushed and frantic.

The dildo, which appeared so large earlier, penetrated her vagina easily. She felt the fullness of something so big, which combined with the vibration, defied her imagination. Randall fucked her with the dildo slowly, making gradual circular motions that she both felt and could see from watching his arm and hand. It was arousing, but she longed for him to touch her clit, though her prior lessons guided her to keep her mouth shut, not to temp him or give him any reason to deny her.

Her approach worked. Randall, always seemingly in search of her next level, put his mouth to her clit. Mandy's body responded on reflex, lifting her restrained hips up to meet him. He sucked and teased at her clit, fucking her with the vibrating dildo at the same time. She twitched and bucked against his mouth, as they built to a furious pace, her passion rising, her breathing loud and hoarse. Then, sensing his control over her yet again, Randall stopped.

They stared at each other for perhaps almost a minute. Emotionally exhausted, Mandy's face was unable to hide her raw and unbridled desire, along with her undeniable submission to his control. Her eyes pleading with him for satisfaction, not to deny her any more.

Randall's warm and comforting smile gradually returned, and Mandy knew that her sexual torment, while pleasurable, was over. He released her restraints, leaned in, but instead of kissing her, whispered in her ear, "Do you want me to fuck you?" Mandy could only nod in agreement.

What followed was a practiced act for her, but also intense in comparison to her past experiences. Randall positioned himself between her spread legs, lifting them up and apart. Her soaked pubic hair a sensual halo surrounding her pussy, he gripped his cock and rubbed it across every part of her pussy. He pressed his rod against her clit, teasing and rubbing his erection against her. Mandy responded by pulling her legs wider, inviting him to do more. She looked down to watch as he slapped his cock against her clit, accentuating her passion. It was the first glimpse she'd gotten of his erection. Randall was big, bigger than any man she had been with, his shaft long and curved upward, his circumcised head looking up to her. Mandy pulled him in against her, his shaft grinding hard against her clit, arousing her further.

Finally, Randall pushed the tip between her lips and entered her. She closed her eyes and moaned in acceptance.

Slowly gliding in and out of her, Randall touched her clit with his thumb, massaging and teasing her now swollen and aching button. Mandy's hand found her nipple, pulling at it while the other rested against Randall's shoulder, feeling his masculine energy. She reopened her eyes, their gazes locked onto one another, their shared passion building.

His pace and energy gaining intensity, he shifted his hands to her sides for increased power and leverage. Craving more contact on her clit, Mandy's fingers replaced his thumb, rubbing herself hard and fast as Randall's cock pounded deep into her. Mandy began moaning, then crying out at the top of her lungs, "FUCK ME!!!... OH MY GOD... FUCK ME!!.. PLEASE!... FUCK MY PUSSY!!"

Randall climaxed at the sounds of her ecstasy, groaning equally loud. She heard wild, primal noises flowing from deep inside of him and saw his back arch, his head tilt upward like an animal howling in the night. Then finally, at the peak of Randall's orgasm, Mandy's own pleasure erupted from deep within her pussy, the fire roaring out from inside of her and rolling across her body in seismic waves. She jerked and convulsed in ecstasy like never before. She cried out uncontrollably, her muscles shaking, clutching Randall's muscular arms.

Eventually, the tidal wave began to pass over them. Randall collapsed onto her, their breathing still heavy and loud compared to the quiet of the room. Mandy thought she noticed a tear had run down the side of her temple, then realized she was quietly sobbing. She felt as though a hundred years of tension, work and expectations had been lifted from her. Searching for a word in her head, she felt transported.

Randall's cock slid from her wetness as he rolled over to one side, his confident smile plastered from ear to ear. Mandy could not help but grin back at his captivating and infectious presence. She kissed him lightly on the lips and said, "Thank you, Randall. I don't know what else to say but thank you." He gently caressed her face as they both continued their decent from the mountain they had just crested together.

"You're welcome, Mandy. I haven't known you beyond today, but can tell that you've discovered some new, and I think exciting things about yourself tonight. Am I right?"

"Well that's one way to put it," Mandy Responded. "Sure. But I would probably say that my world just got turned upside down!" She stared upward, toward the canopy frame of the bed above her, noticing for the first time a series of ropes and restraints which had not been part of their experience tonight. Randall noticed her glance and apparent curiosity. "I didn't feel you were ready for all of that tonight, Mandy. One step at time. Honestly, I'd say that tonight was pretty basic as these things can go. I hope you understand that."

Mandy now understood in her own mind that Randall had given her a glimpse into a sensual, exotic world that she knew existed, but never dreamed could be so exhilarating, and even fulfilling. She enthusiastically wrapped her arms around him, squeezed him as hard as she could saying, "I want it all, Randall. I want you to teach me it all!"

### Four Months Later ###

She couldn't move any part of her body, other than her head and neck. She was bound to a wooden chair, her arms tied behind and to the sides, her calves and ankles secured to the chair legs. Her torso was strapped to the back of the chair, and even her breasts had been individually tied, making them turn red, the blood flow accentuating her nipples. She was blindfolded. These things all made her feel vulnerable, captive and at the mercy of another. But the most intimidating part of her current situation was the wide opening in the bottom of the chair, exposing her vagina and ass below.