You're Going to Sleep with Me Tonight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard movement in the room, and knew something was about to happen. A voice whispered to her, "Are you ready? Do you want to feel more?" Then a pause, followed by a hard slap against her breast. Then another, harder to the other one. The shock startled her, but the pain was electrifying. She craved another, but dare not ask or beg. "Do you want another?" The voice no longer a whisper, but a strong confident demand. "Yes, please. I want another," was her practiced and expected reply. Four more strikes came in quick succession, alternating between each breast. She cried out, knowing this was an acceptable reaction, so long as she did not speak.

A hand touched her breast, then pinched and pulled hard on her nipple. The pain blended with her arousal as she moaned in reaction. Simultaneously, she heard, then felt, the Hitachi vibrator that she had been shown earlier, now against her pussy from below. The vibration against her cunt was strong, almost too strong for her sensitive clitoris, but she was powerless to resist. She whimpered, and cried from both discomfort and ecstasy all at once.

"She's ready for you now, Randall," Mandy said, as she pressed the vibrator harder against the woman's pussy. Randall dropped the paddle on the floor and straddled the woman, his stiff cock touching her lips. "Open your mouth," he told her. She obeyed, and he pushed his rod into her mouth, touching the back of her throat.

For the next several minutes, he roughly fucked her mouth, allowing her ample opportunities to recover and catch her breath, but always returning his cock to her. Mandy continued stimulating her pussy and clit with the vibrator, until the woman's orgasm violently consumed her. She climaxed; coughing, screaming and shaking within her restraints. Mandy leaned forward so that Randall could ejaculate into her mouth and across her face, his cum running off her cheeks and onto the woman's legs.

Together, they untied her. Mandy stood before her and hugged her gently. The woman, emotionally spent and physically exhausted, returned the embrace, saying, "Thank you. Thank you both."

###

Authors note: This story originated with just a title; followed by one idea of how it might unfold if someone said this to a complete stranger. Believe it not, I've not watched the 50-Shades movies but am aware enough to note the unplanned similarities. Perhaps there's some universal principle of human interaction at work here?