You're In Charge Pt. 02

Story Info
Jill claims Derek for Friday of her weekend in charge.
7.1k words
4.36
3.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Thursday morning when he finally received a call from the jeweler. The old craftsman was creating the couples necklace Derek had custom ordered for his girlfriend Jill's birthday. He had intended to order it before her birthday so that he could surprise her with it at dinner. Instead, he had completely dropped the ball and forgotten to order it until the evening of her birthday. Left empty handed, Derek had a few moments of inspiration where he picked up Jill's favorite flowers and wine and met her with a small gift box containing a very special and personal gift. It was a card bearing the words "You're in charge. One weekend of anything you want to do together."

The possibilities implied by the simple message had clearly inflamed both Jill's imagination and libido that evening. She had tested Derek's limits, suggesting sexy activities they could do together as well as some she could do to him. She had teased him mercilessly throughout dinner, keeping him hard and dripping under the table even when one of her friends had unexpectedly shown up. She had tried to force him to expose himself to her friend right there in the restaurant but had settled for allowing Derek to rather indiscreetly tuck his throbbing cock and balls back into his slacks while her friend watched his discomfort.

When they got back to Jill's house, Derek got his payback, teasing Jill but repeatedly denying her orgasms until he finally drew her to an explosive climax. They made love afterwards and slept together, her promise of more to come echoing in his ear.

But that had been the end of it. That had been nearly two weeks ago and there had been no further mention of his gift or her plans for accepting it. No talk had been made about going on an impulsive camping trip or vacation. And until this morning, no word about the gift he had originally intended to give her. Since the jeweler's call this morning, Derek's mind had been on little else other than delivering the beautiful necklace to Jill and seeing her eyes light up. As for the weekend of letting Jill be in charge, he had no intention of pulling that back now that he had her necklace. He was anticipating the activities she would plan when she called in his gift.

Derek picked up the necklace with another small purchase during his lunch hour and admired it now, sparkling in its box on his desk at work. He smiled to himself, imagining how surprised Jill would be when he gave her the couples necklace she had been pointing out to him regularly in her fashion magazines. It was set with each of their birthstones amid the array of diamonds and, he had to admit, made a stunning presentation. The other purchase was placed unopened in his gym bag to bring home.

"You free tonight? You've been on my mind all day," he texted Jill. He watched his phone but there was no response. She might be busy at work and would get back to him later.

Derek returned to work, calling a few clients back and answering their questions. He was very good at calming their fears and projecting the kind of confidence that convinced them to invest with his team. It was really not different from the confidence he had exuded as a championship college swimmer. He knew he could provide what they needed, and his smile was hard to dismiss.

After his second client call, his phone pinged. Derek checked his text messages immediately.

"Not around tonight. Out with the girls. Sorry." He was not going to get to see Jill tonight after all. He felt his excitement deflate a bit. His phone pinged again.

"What are you doing this weekend?" Jill asked. "I'm calling in my birthday gift."

"I'm all yours, baby." Derek's confident smile returned in full force as he called back several more clients and moved mountains for them.

==========

Derek arrived at Jill's townhouse promptly at 7:00 Friday evening as agreed. As before her birthday dinner, he had first taken the time to work out strenuously to get a good pump going before he went to meet his girl. He was now freshly showered, shaved and dressed comfortably in light shorts and a polo shirt that fit his athletic build snugly. The muscles of his chest, arms and back were clearly visible under the form-fitting garment. Before meeting Jill, it had been his "sure thing" shirt, the one that guaranteed he would get all the attention he needed to be sure of taking someone home from the bars and clubs he frequented as a younger, single man. Today he wore it to help get her juices flowing while they were out to dinner. She enjoyed looking at his body and he enjoyed showing it to her, especially if it made her hornier. Smiling to himself at the possibilities, he grabbed the bag containing everything he would need for the weekend and headed to Jill's front door.

Jill opened the door with a twinkle of excitement in her eye that immediately reminded Derek why he was doing this. Her eyes quickly traveled over his body, clearly admiring his athletic form and the way his clothing showed it off. She smiled, thinking of how she planned to show him off even more than he suspected and stepped backwards, inviting him into her home. As Derek entered, she put her arms around his neck and drew him in for a very sensual kiss, fueled by the anticipation she had for this special weekend. After several seconds of exploring each other's tongues and lips, they broke the kiss, stepped inside and Jill closed her front door.

"Woah," Derek grinned. "That was an amazing way to say hello. I'm happy to see you too."

"You have no idea," Jill responded. "It's been a heck of a week and I have been looking forward to having you all to myself for the next few days." Something about the way she said that had Derek's cock already trying to rise in his shorts.

"I brought you something," Derek offered. "It was originally supposed to be your birthday gift, but it wasn't ready in time." He brought the small box from behind his back and offered it to his girlfriend.

Jill was clearly surprised. "I remember the last small box you offered from behind your back, and I loved what was inside it. I can't wait to see what's in this one."

As Jill opened the box, she was overcome with excitement about the couples necklace Derek had commissioned for her. "This is beautiful! What were you thinking? These things cost a fortune. And I love it! Oh, look...it's got our birthstones embedded in it! I can't wait to wear it. You shouldn't have spent so much on me."

When Derek finally saw a gap in Jill's string of gushing excitement, he looked directly into her eyes reached out with both hands to hold her chin and assured her, "You're worth it. All of it."

Now with tears in her eyes and shaking hands, Jill opened the clasp on the necklace and placed it around her neck. Derek had to admit it was a beautiful piece of jewelry and it looked even better with Jill wearing it. She stepped up to kiss him gratefully, but it quickly heated to a passionate kiss, each expressing renewed devotion to the other. "Thank you," she said, breaking the kiss. "I mean it. Thank you. This means so much to me because of what it says about us." Derek gently pulled Jill back to himself, allowing her to rest her cheek on his chest and enjoy the embrace.

After a few moments, Jill stepped back and looked at Derek with a bit of mischief in her eyes. "I almost forgot," she said. "I have a small gift for you too. Come with me." She led Derek eagerly to her bedroom and placed him in front of the foot of the bed.

As Derek stood at the foot of her bed watching, Jill turned to her dresser and opened the top drawer. She removed something small and turned back to face her boyfriend. "Drop 'em," she ordered, indicating his shorts with her fingers.

"Well, that escalated quickly," Derek quipped as he began unfastening the button of his shorts. "If I'd known I could get this reaction I would have signed up for the necklace of the month club." He smirked as his shorts fell to the ground. At an additional gesture from Jill, his stretchy underwear joined them promptly. At yet another gesture, he kicked the discarded clothes to the side and stood there waiting for Jill's next move.

Jill looked down to see Derek's manhood beginning to rise to greet her. She smiled as if greeting a second guest and then knelt in front of Derek, reaching out to his growing cock. Derek prepared himself for the pleasure of one of Jill's expert blowjobs. He didn't know where or how she learned, but his girl knew how to suck cock when she wanted to, and he was more than happy to be on the receiving end of her considerable skills. He smiled to himself, closed his eyes and let his head hang back a bit, waiting for the pleasure he knew she was about to provide.

Instead, he felt a tight constriction close around his cock and balls. He looked down, surprised, to see Jill smirking up at him. She had just placed a strong black rubber cock ring around his entire package and was grinning like the cat that ate the canary. The ring, nestled tightly behind his balls and stretching around the root of his cock, made his balls stand out a bit from his body and was clearly limiting blood flow out of his manhood. Over the space of a few seconds, he saw his dick rise to an almost full erection with no stroking or sucking needed. The sexy situation and the sight of his beautiful girlfriend kneeling in front of him were all the stimulation needed.

"Now that's more like it," Jill said breathily as she leaned forward to take him in her mouth. For the next several minutes, she used all her tricks on him, and Derek had all he could handle to keep up with her. She sucked, licked, swirled, stroked, bit and blew. There was only one thing she didn't do and right now it was the one thing Derek wanted more than anything. The groan of his frustration as Jill released him from her mouth told her all she needed to know.

"Don't worry," Jill assured him. "You'll definitely be cumming several times this weekend. But it will be when I want you to, not when you want to. And right now, I want you to be thinking of me throughout dinner. I think this should just about do the trick."

"But I'll be thinking of nothing but you throughout the dinner anyway," Derek protested. "You'll be right in front of me, and I can't help but think of you all day long even when I'm not with you."

"Yes, but now I'll be sure of it." Jill looked at her watch. "Oh, look. It's time to leave so we don't miss our reservation. Here you go. Put this back on." Jill handed Derek his loose shorts, but not his underwear.

"Um...aren't you forgetting something?" he asked.

"Nope," she said. "You're going commando tonight."

"OK. If that's what you want, I can do it." Derek started to remove the cock ring before Jill stopped him.

"You will keep that on under your shorts. That's going to make sure you continue thinking about me." Jill crossed her arms and watched Derek pull his shorts on over his full erection. She could clearly see his bulge and the tiny wet spot where a drop of pre-cum had soaked through. That will certainly dry before we get there, she thought, but she enjoyed the wickedness of letting it be seen.

Derek checked himself in Jill's mirror as they left her bedroom. Between his form fitting shirt and his now-bulging shorts, there wasn't much of him left to the imagination. He had planned on letting his girl enjoy looking at his body. She was now going to be able to enjoy so much more than he had imagined. He did his best to adjust his hard dick to the side and followed her out the door.

==========

They arrived at the Mexican restaurant Jill had selected and were seated outside on the patio along one of the outer walls of the building. The sun was lowering toward the horizon, but the summer air was warm. The light veil of clouds promised to provide quite a colorful backdrop at sunset. As usual, Derek placed himself with his back to the wall so that he could watch the rest of the tables. Jill sat facing him with the setting sun to her side so he could still see her smile, her beautiful features and the couples necklace that she wore proudly this evening. They ordered margaritas made with tequila reposado and enjoyed the evening air together.

Their conversation at first ranged from amusing incidents at each of their respective jobs to the goings-on among their friend group to a few local social events that were coming up over the next few weeks. They relaxed in each other's company, each considering the other to be the best friend with whom to spend such an evening. As they talked and laughed, Derek was pleased to feel Jill's foot occasionally graze his calf. He relished any and all contact with his beautiful girlfriend.

When the waitress arrived again to take their orders, Jill ordered the enchiladas suizas for something light and fresh. Derek went straight for the chimichanga. He still didn't know Jill's plans for him for the weekend, but he had a feeling he would need something more substantial to sustain him. As the waitress left with their orders and he felt Jill's foot creeping higher up his leg, he knew he had judged correctly.

Jill's foot crept up his calf, past his knee and began stroking his exposed thigh under the tablecloth. As at Jill's birthday dinner, Derek's manhood immediately responded to her teasing caresses, aided tonight by the tight cock ring and lack of underwear. Within seconds, he was at full mast with nowhere to go but out the leg of his shorts. Derek shifted his posture in the chair uncomfortably as Jill's toes played with the exposed head of his cock.

"Jill," he said with a noticeably strained voice, "we're not in a dark corner here. Anyone can see what you're doing."

"Anyone can see, but only if they're looking directly at us," she replied. "The sun is setting, so you're in shadow and the tablecloth is just long enough to cover your lap."

Derek tried his best to play along and smile back. "It covers my lap, but not the bottom of my shorts, which is where all the action is taking place."

Jill leaned back slightly to get a better view from the side. "You're right," she said. "We should probably make sure our little activity is up higher." Derek knew already what was coming next. "Take it out," Jill commanded.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" he asked. "There's nobody at the table next to us for now, but someone could be seated there at any moment."

"Then I guess you'd better hurry up and get the awkward part over now, shouldn't you?" she teased back. "Besides, who's in charge?"

"You're in charge," Derek dutifully replied, returning her mischievous smile. He reached under the table as discretely as possible, unzipped and began the process of working his not insignificant erection up from the leg of his shorts and out the opened fly. Jill was right. That was a pretty awkward process, and better completed before anyone was at the table next to them. As long as she didn't force him into standing up while he was still exposed like last time, he might get away with nobody knowing.

Derek completed the process and returned his hands to the top of the table. He was reaching casually for his margarita when he felt the onslaught begin. Jill's toes began the process of stimulating his fully exposed manhood under the table as she carried on a seemingly innocent conversation with her hunky boyfriend over dinner.

For his part, Derek's responses were by necessity limited to grunts of either approval or agreement or to unusually short verbal replies. Honestly, he could do no better. Jill's toes were stroking the sides and sensitive frenulum of his cock, frequently wrapping around his shaft to give him a few teasing strokes. When the staff returned to deliver their dinners, Jill's big toe was rubbing back and forth over the head of his dick, spreading the pre-cum that had begun bubbling up out of his slit. This covert activity had robbed him of the ability to answer coherently any questions about whose dinner was whose. Jill claimed her enchiladas and the server quickly determined that the chimichanga belonged to the muscular but somewhat inarticulate man seated across from her.

After the server departed the table, Jill burst into giggles, looking admiringly at Derek struggling to maintain his composure across the table. "Well done, lover," she said. "You handled that better than I expected. Maybe I should up my game a bit?" Her second foot joined the first in rubbing and stimulating Derek's exposed manhood.

Derek's eyes opened a bit wider in apprehension as she increased her assault. He was reacting not to her teasing but to the sight of the restaurant's hostess leading another young couple to the table next to them. He leaned in to the table a bit, pulling his hips back and out of Jill's reach. He did his best to smile as if everything were right with the world as he whispered to Jill about the approaching couple.

"Good," she said calmly. "If they are busy having their own conversation, they will provide cover for our, um, conversation too. Now sit back and relax again. I'm not done with you yet. Unless you'd like to stand up to greet them?" She smiled threateningly at Derek as he quickly complied. As the new couple was seated, they each exchanged courteous hellos with Jill and Derek and then immediately turned their attention to each other and to the menu.

After giving Derek's cock head a few quick rubs between her feet, Jill began eating her dinner, satisfied that her boyfriend's sudden loud grunt was probably understood to be appreciation for the delicious dinner before him. She returned the conversation to idle prattle about social gossip and future travel plans while they each ate their dinners. She kept her feet resting comfortably in his lap, periodically returning to the job of stimulating him under the table where no one, including their closest neighbors, could see. His occasionally faltering conversation and distracted looks were virtually unnoticeable to anyone but Jill, who relished every instance.

Several times during his unseen torment, Derek was forced to interrupt the conversation with a single pleading word: "please." Jill correctly understood his pleas to be for a brief respite rather than a merciful ending. He was willing to play along with his girlfriend's game, but he wanted to avoid the very public and embarrassing possibility of making a mess under the table, aware that it would almost certainly attract attention. After a few of his warnings, Jill delighted in continuing her torment for a few extra seconds, watching with a devilish look in her eye as Derek struggled to control himself. His pained reactions were delicious to her. She continued toying with Derek's increasingly sensitive cock.

The young couple at the next table was just receiving their dinner as Jill and Derek's dinner plates were cleared. Their neighbors' whispered conversations stilled to allow them to begin eating as Jill's special dessert of fried ice cream was delivered. Derek did not typically crave desserts, but this evening his attention was sufficiently diverted that he couldn't imagine himself truly enjoying any of the fried confections on the menu. He was content to watch Jill start her dessert, hear the young couple next to them and enjoy the teasing attentions under the table. Without thinking, he groaned in reaction to Jill's latest caress of his unguarded cock head.

At that very moment, it seemed to him that the conversation at the neighboring table faltered for a moment. He was almost certain he heard a giggle just as he groaned. And immediately after the giggle, was the young couple glancing furtively in his direction? He was mortified, but only for a moment as Jill's toes again started up their hidden torment.

"Would you like to try a bit of my fried ice cream?" Jill asked with an innocent expression. "I love the nice hard texture hiding all that creaminess inside, don't you?" She held a bite out to him on her spoon. Derek felt her toes accelerate their pace on his own hard texture. She continued to stroke his frenulum in the scant shadow of the tablecloth.

12