You're In Charge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing that he was not going to take the dessert from her spoon, Jill placed the morsel in her own mouth as she increased the pace of stroking his shaft with her feet. Derek groaned again reflexively at the increased assault. "Please..." he said.

"It almost needs a bit of a sauce poured over it to make it perfect, right?" Jill asked. "Like a raspberry sauce or chocolate." She wrapped her big toe around one side of Derek's hard cock with the other toes on the opposite side and stroked him faster. "Jill, please..." he groaned back at her as the conversation at the neighboring table paused.

"I know what would be perfect. A cream sauce..." Jill grinned and further increased the speed of her toes, driving Derek quickly toward the edge of his self-control. "Ungh..." he pleaded inarticulately as the couple at the next table sat silently, casting glances out of the corners of their eyes at Derek.

"I have an idea," said Jill. "How about this?" Jill increased the pressure of her attack and pushed Derek abruptly over the edge of his building orgasm.

"Aagghhh," he grunted as quietly as he could manage. It was no use. His grunt, his sudden shudders and the unexpected splat sound under the table announced the outcome of their activities to the attentive young couple nearby. They were clearly watching as discretely as they could while Jill's toes continued to milk Derek dry, causing him to shudder and groan softly at the table.

As if his humiliation were not already complete, Jill's spoon descended under the tablecloth on the side of the table facing their neighbors. When it returned, it was coated in a milky, creamy substance scooped freshly from her ankle. She added another bite of fried ice cream to the soiled utensil and placed it directly in front of Derek's mouth. "You simply MUST try this," she insisted.

"Thanks," Derek responded, refusing the bite. "I'm more than done."

"That's a shame," she said. "You don't know what you're missing. Then again, maybe you do." Her eyes glinted mischievously in the fading sunset. She brought the bite to her own mouth and ate it enthusiastically, licking her lips with delight at Derek's discomfort. She turned to look directly at the nearby young couple, smiling to dispel their fears. "You should try the desserts here. It's worth cumming back just for them." The young couple smiled back awkwardly and tried to return to their conversation. Even in the dimming light, Jill could see that they were both flushed with arousal.

She turned her attention back to her fit boyfriend, whose breathing was finally returning to normal. "You might want to put that away and zip up. We'll be leaving soon."

"I'm still dripping over here," Derek pointed out. "If I tuck myself back in right now, I'll have a big cum stain on the front of my shorts. For all I know, I already do."

"I know," Jill responded coolly. "But if you want to wipe off a bit, you can always use the tablecloth."

Knowing that wiping his dick off on the tablecloth would leave him a little more exposed to the couple next to them, he considered simply opting for the cum stained shorts. After a few seconds, however, he realized that their neighbors already knew what was going on. A little flash as he cleaned up was probably better than parading stains around in front of the rest of the patrons. Or worse: Jill might decide to take him to a local bar with his stained shorts to humiliate him more. No, the tablecloth seemed the better option.

Derek casually reached under the table and, raising his dick in one hand, he wiped it on the tablecloth with the other while their neighbors tried not to watch. He had to control himself from shuddering and groaning as the rough fabric swiped firmly against his oversensitive member. He was unable to see whether he had successfully cleaned himself so he was forced to subject himself to a little more inadvertent post-orgasm stimulation than he would have liked. After a few more wipes, he tucked himself away into his shorts, and as the last colors of the sunset faded into the night sky, he signaled the waitress for the check.

= = = = = = = = = =

Derek was in luck. Jill was not planning to show him off at a local bar over drinks after dinner or on a crowded summer plaza for a walk. In fact, Jill had no intention of taking him anywhere but home. She was so worked up from her restaurant escapade, that she needed a little relief herself and planned to get it from Derek. Or at least from one specific part of him.

As they entered Jill's townhouse and closed the door, Derek was surprised to see her expression change dramatically. She was clearly all business as she looked at him intensely and ordered him to strip. There was no bedroom or drinks or warm up. Just a simple command: "Strip. Here."

As he started undressing in the entryway, Jill followed his progress with hungry eyes. "I've been admiring your body through your tight clothes all evening," she said. "Now I can't wait to see how hot you look tonight without having to imagine." He smirked back at her but continued undressing down to his shorts. As he released the button of the waistband and began to unzip, he teasingly turned his back to her and lowered his shorts slowly. She admired the firm muscles of his ass before he turned back to present his half-hard dick still encircled by the black rubber ring.

"Mm, mm, mm" she said. "Looking good, mister. Turn back around and stay that way for a moment."

"Yes, ma'am," Derek answered cheekily. He heard her open and close the drawer in the small entryway table. Then he felt Jill taking his hands and pulling them gently behind him before tying them securely but comfortably together.

"Perfect," she said. "That's to remind you that I'm in charge. You can turn around. I want to admire you again." Derek turned and adjusted his posture to better show off his physique for his girlfriend's admiring eyes. Jill felt herself getting wet at the thought of her hunky boyfriend being at her command for the whole weekend. And it was only Friday night. There was so much she couldn't wait to try with him.

"Let's go watch a movie," she suggested cheerily. "And since I'm in charge, it's definitely going to be a major chick flick. Maybe a romantic comedy."

"Oh no," he protested weakly. "You know I hate watching those things."

"Don't worry," she answered. "You won't be watching."

Before Derek could ask what she meant by that, Jill lead him past the entryway and into the open living room of her townhouse. "Have a seat while I get everything ready," she offered, pointing him to the sofa facing the TV. She turned on the TV to show the local baseball game and headed for the kitchen. Although he was not accustomed to watching baseball in the nude with his hands tied behind his back, Derek quickly lost himself in the game. He was reminded of his circumstances every time he tried to pump a fist in the air at a good play or grab his hair at a bad one.

In a few minutes, Jill returned with two glasses of wine and a bowl of popcorn balanced between them. Sensing her need for an extra hand, Derek jumped up to grab the bowl of popcorn but remembered quickly that his hands were tied. As his eyes followed her movements, he realized what else was notable about Jill's return: she was wearing nothing but a delicate-looking light green bra and matching panties that set off her eyes beautifully. She stooped to set the bowl on the coffee table in front of the sofa as he admired her athletic form.

Jill sat at one end of the sofa and placed both wine glasses on the end table next to her. She then picked up the bowl of popcorn from the coffee table and moved it to the seat next to her on the sofa just as Derek was about to sit there. He had hoped to pull her closer, to allow her to rest her head on his chest as they watched whatever sappy rom-com she had selected. Instead, it seemed rather clear that she did not intend him to sit next to her at all.

Disappointed, Derek moved to take up the far end of the sofa. Jill stopped him, pointing instead to a spot on the floor in front of her. She grabbed one of the decorative pillows and dropped it on the floor in that spot. "Not there," she explained. "Here." Thinking this was a little odd, Derek sat on the pillow she had placed on the floor between her legs, facing the television. Jill reached for her glass of wine and took a big sip before holding it in front of Derek and helping him enjoy a bit as well. It was odd drinking wine with no hands, but the pair managed it and soon settled back into their respective places on or in front of the sofa.

It took Jill a few moments to pick out a movie but soon she had adjusted her position on the sofa, sliding forward until her center was close to the front edge of the seat. As her movie started playing, Jill was running her fingers through Derek's hair. It felt wonderful and he melted into her touch until several minutes into the movie he heard her speaking to him. "I'm so worked up," she said, "I need you to make me cum while I'm watching this movie."

"While I'm watching," Derek thought to himself, "not while we're watching." Suddenly understanding her intentions, he turned around on his knees to face his girlfriend on the sofa. Without his hands to aid his progress, he could only use his tongue in this position to stimulate her. Since Jill was still wearing the bra and panties, he had to work around the outside of the panties, licking and sucking the sensitive skin of her hips and inner thighs. His hands may have been out of play, but his ears picked up small moans from Jill indicating that she liked his attentions. After several more minutes of slow, gentle tonguing, he started to notice Jill's hips rising to meet his kisses and probing tongue.

Derek's goal had been made clear in Jill's command but apparently, she was in no hurry to reach her orgasm. As he continued licking, kissing and sucking her soft skin, her green panties blocked the way to making any significant progress. His eyes flashed up to her face as he continued his oral attentions, but Jill's eyes were firmly on the TV in front of her, watching the story play out on the screen.

"I guess it's up to me, then," Derek thought to himself. He began to probe under the edge of Jill's panties with his tongue, reaching farther with each pass. Rather than stopping him, she moaned quietly and moved her hips closer to the edge of the sofa as if inviting him in farther. Derek had an idea for removing her panties, but he wanted to return a bit of the teasing she had inflicted on him at the restaurant. He continued kissing and licking around both sides of the light green garment, occasionally sliding his tongue beneath the edge to stimulate the more sensitive skin beneath. He listened carefully to her quiet mewing sounds as he got closer to her sex and her soft whine as he withdrew to the exposed portions of her skin.

Sensing that his girlfriend would like him to proceed, Derek again slid his tongue under the edge of Jill's panties, this time lifting them away from her skin enough to grab the bottom edge with his teeth. He slowly dragged the panties down off her hips and then kissed his way across her covered mound to repeat the move on the other side. He returned to her center and as his tongue lifted her panties away from her pussy, he felt Jill lift her hips slightly to allow him to pull them down her legs and out of the way. Her slit was already glistening with her juices, her tiny bud just beginning to appear behind its hood.

Working slowly, Derek began to lavish Jill's slit with his flattened tongue, tracing from the bottom to the top and brushing lightly against her clit before returning to the bottom for another pass. As he heard her breathing change, he started working the edges of his tongue under her outer labia to direct more sensation across her juicy inner lips. Occasionally he stopped between long licks to suck the edges of her outer lips into his mouth and tease them with his tongue, listening for the occasional soft groan this would draw from his lover.

As Derek continued his long licks of her inner labia, he gradually formed his tongue into a point to better penetrate the edges of her moist sex. He continued licking from bottom to top, stroking and flicking her increasingly exposed clitoris at the top of each slow lick. Jill's moans were getting louder and more insistent as he continued placing more pressure on that sensitive bud. At the bottom of each stroke, he first speared his tongue into her depths to simulate penetration, then dragged it teasingly upwards, tickling the edges of her inner lips in its inexorable climb to her apex.

For several strokes, Derek started letting his nose rub Jill's clit on the way up to add to her stimulation. Then, sensing that she was getting closer, he began to spend more time licking under her hood and around her tiny shaft at the top of each long, sensual lick. While he was not listening to the movie that had been playing seemingly forever behind him, he could clearly hear the changes in her breathing that indicated she was building to a powerful orgasm. Every exhale was enhanced by a light groan. Every breath drawn in was a shuddering one, betraying her attempts to control her body's reaction to Derek's labors. He knew she was very close. He slowed down and savored as confirmation the quiet whine that broke from her throat.

Derek continued his slow, patient assault on Jill's body using only his tongue and now the tip of his nose to keep her on the edge for only a few more minutes. Then, hearing the conclusion of the movie behind him, he hastened his efforts in order to bring her orgasm crashing to the fore. His tongue continued to the top of its perpetual circuit, teasing her clit out of hiding one last time. When it revealed itself, Derek sucked it firmly between his lips, using his tongue to lash the sensitive tip. Jill began trembling on the sofa as her orgasm started. She tried to remain quiet but failed, screaming her ecstacy out to the empty townhouse. And just as she was reaching her peak, Derek gently closed his teeth around her most sensitive shaft and bit lightly while sucking harder to transform her powerful orgasm into an explosive one. Her cum flowed freely over his chin and down his chest to the floor below. She convulsed powerfully on the cushions, nearly sliding off the edge of the sofa as her body careened past the edge of her self-control.

As Jill's body calmed, so did Derek's efforts. He returned to gentle licks to ease her back to earth again. And when, at last, she opened her eyes to look down at her captive lover, she saw only admiration and wonder in his eyes.

"Get up," Jill growled. "I need the rest of you." She grabbed Derek's upper arms to help him rise off his knees in front of her and quickly leaned forward to take his bound cock in her mouth. She licked and sucked for all she was worth, bringing him quickly to full hardness. Standing, she grabbed his manhood and led him quickly through the house to her bedroom, where she efficiently arranged him in the center of the bed with his hands still bound behind him. Taking only a moment to shed her light green bra, Jill climbed onto the bed and straddled her boyfriend's midsection. Then with a hungry look in her eyes, she reached down to position him at her entrance and lowered herself completely in one motion. Derek gasped at the sudden pleasure as his member was surrounded by his girlfriend's wet warmth.

Jill started to ride Derek's hard cock. She tried to go slowly but her body's need betrayed her as her pace continued to increase. Her voice betrayed her as well, calling out her pleasure as she felt Derek's hardness reaching places within her that had been waiting for his touch all evening. Derek continued to look up at her in wonder, taking in the savage beauty of his lover taking her pleasure from his body. Usually when she rode him in this position, he enjoyed caressing her breasts or stroking her nipples as they bounced above him, adding to her sensations. Tonight, with his hands bound behind him, he was just a hard cock and a muscular body below her. Jill reached out to stroke his firm chest and abs as she rode him energetically.

From Jill's pace and voice, it was clear she was approaching a second orgasm and planned to ride directly into it like a storm. At the last second, she locked eyes with her bound lover beneath her and issued her command: "Do. Not. Cum." Then her orgasm crashed over her body, drenching Derek's crotch with her fluids as he struggled to think of anything but the sexy scene playing out above him. He was not particularly close to cumming yet, but it appeared that Jill was going to want to go more than one round and he needed to slow himself down to be sure he lasted.

As it happened, he was right. Jill never slowed. She continued to ride Derek's cock through her orgasm and out the other side, pushing herself toward another one. He felt her lean forward over him to reduce the pressure on her G-spot as she continued using his body, dripping sweat onto him from her exertions. Her motion started to change from a simple up and down to sliding herself forward and back rapidly, moving his organ within herself with each cycle. It was a unique experience for Derek to be able to feel and see all of this while laying helplessly on his back. He tried to remain a passive observer as long as possible but eventually he felt that familiar tenseness building in his balls warning of his own impending release.

Jill was still staring directly into his eyes as Derek realized he did not have much time left before his orgasm would take him. "Please, Jill, I need to cum."

She still had the intense look in her eyes that had accompanied her prior command. "Do. Not. Cum."

Derek tried to hold out longer, to allow more time for Jill to reach another peak, but he felt his control slipping away by the second. "Jill, I can't hold out much more."

"Do not cum," she said again, her look of arousal quickly intensifying. "If you cum before me, there will be consequences." Then, as if trying to drive herself to her own orgasm quicker, she increased the pace and the friction of their coupling. She was almost there.

As hard as he tried to distract himself, to squeeze his PC muscle or to breathe deeply, it did not matter. Jill's increased pace quickly pushed Derek over the edge of his own control and his cock spasmed, spraying streams of cum into Jill's pussy. His release triggered her own and they both enjoyed the feel of orgasming nearly at the same time. The shared aftershocks of their mutual passion rolled over their bodies as Jill lowered herself to rest against Derek's strong chest.

Jill allowed them to remain joined until she felt Derek's organ shrink enough to fall out of her spasming pussy. She looked him lovingly in the eye. "That was a wonderful way to start my weekend," she said. "There was just one problem. You came before me."

With a glint in her eye, Jill pulled herself up off Derek's chest and slid forward to place her well-used pussy below his chin. As her feet hooked his arms to hold him down on the bed, she lifted herself on her knees to reposition her dripping opening over his mouth and lower herself to him. "Time to clean up your mistake," she said with a smirk.

Knowing he had failed her challenge, Derek once again extended his tongue to lap at his lover's pussy, reclaiming his own seed in the process. It wasn't as bad as he had expected, especially mixed with Jill's own juices. Derek did his best to suck and lick his cum from her slit and to soothe her spasms with his devotion.

With her sex on his mouth and her knees covering his ears, his world consisted of Jill's taste and fragrance...and her face looking down at him as she mused, "I can't wait to be in charge again tomorrow."

12