All Comments on 'You're In My Seat Pt. 01'

by JaneSaysIt

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not bad but nothing exceptional

While on one hand I must admit it's a nice little story that has some potential, on the other hand I wonder what it's doing in the First Time segment. They obviously know each other so they won't be each others first time, the only thing I can think of is if it's their first time for real romance and a perpetual relationship with love and not just a drunk screw. Also if you decide to make it a story about them leave out her past sexual escapades as it makes her look like a slut that got the nice guy and he'll have to suffer for it.

It was a quick enjoyable read so I am looking for the next part when it comes out.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice build up...

So far, so good...Keep going...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wish there was more

I can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it & Keep Going

I absolutely loved this story, and I can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Good story. Looking for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

More, I want more!

RumRumabout 8 years ago
Nice Job

I liked this story. Not a stroke story but I wasn't looking for that either. It flowed well and the mistakes were few and far between.

Speaking of mistakes, why are shitty comments ALWAYS from anonymous people that haven't a clue about to/too and/or other diction rules? If ya don't have anything good to say or have constructive criticism, just shuddup, already!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What happened

you dropped the story - gee, is that normal ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another anonymous complaint

A couple of comments. 1) You should stay in one tense. Using present tense in a past tense story is jarring. 2) Give it to Bill. Give it to me. Give it to Bill and me, not to Bill and I. Joe went to the store. I went to the store. Joe and I went to the store. Remember to use the first person pronoun when paired with another name the same way as if it were by itself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The Anon Complainer does not know proper grammar.

Bob (or any name) and I is correct, Ignore the moron.

I like the story so far. Please keep up the good writing.

Ramjet

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And I or And me?

Both commenters could be right or wrong. The grammar depends on whether the 1st person pronoun is being used as a subject (I) or a direct object (me). "Carter and I will go to the prom." That's correct. "Paul hated both Carter and me." That's also correct. "Paul hated both Carter and I" is wrong. "Carter and me will go to the prom." That's wrong.

Good story,

Crimson_RiversCrimson_Riversover 4 years ago
Refreshing much!

About time I found something worth reading in the sea of stories on this site. I mean I'm clearly late to the party but I can deal. I don't even mind if there's no sex. I tend to forget to include that in my snippets too so who am I to judge. Anyway, on to the next insert!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

This was a good start for a series, but you back off on all the flashbacks re boyfriends. Stick to THIS romance. Still a 4.

SmittenKitten5SmittenKitten5over 3 years ago

I can tell this is a setup for something super hot coming up and I can’t wait to read :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous