You're In My Seat Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaneSaysIt
JaneSaysIt
172 Followers

im angry.

In history, Paul sits with me again.

"Thanks for lunch, Carter. It was great to be able to be with Greg with people who know. Kevin and Darla know, don't they?"

"Yeah, but I promise they won't say anything."

"No, it's okay. I don't think I mind. It's going to come out at prom anyway, if not before then. I'm done hiding."

"So you're going to go with Greg?"

"I think so."

"That's fantastic Paul. Ally and I will totally support you no matter what."

Back at Ally's after school, we have her house to ourselves.

We are kissing on the couch and slowly moving from the vertical to the horizontal when Ally says, "So, want to see my room? After all, I saw yours yesterday."

I grin and nibble on her ear, "I don't know, do you have any pictures of me up there?"

"No, but I have something you might want to see." She stands up and pulls me from the couch.

"What's that?" I raise my eyebrow, but I know what she wants and my heart is pounding in my chest. My dick is already at attention, although slightly flagging with nerves.

"Come look," Ally starts up the stairs, dragging me after her.

She opens the a white door at the top of the stairs and we enter her room. I am fascinated. Aside from my cousin Sara, this is the first girl's room I've ever been in. The walls are a pale pink colour and her floor is messier than mine, littered with all variety of clothing. She has two large bookshelves filled with novels of all kinds, some worn, others appearing untouched, and her room smells faintly like her—not perfume, but like the pleasant odour that clings to her body that I can't quite describe, unmistakably Ally.

Dominating the centre of the room is her bed, rumpled and covered with an excess of pillows. Ally sees me looking and throws herself down, amongst them. "We don't have to do anything if you don't want, Carter."

"No, I want to, I'm just nervous."

"Why don't we start slow. How about you undress me?"

I kneel on the bed at her feet and lift her left foot onto my lap. Sliding my hand up her ankle, I slowly tug off her sock, running my fingers along the underside of her foot. Shrieking, Ally kicks me.

"Not that slow, you twit, we'll be here until next year, besides, that tickles." Ally reaches down and takes off her other sock, tossing into a pile of laundry by her closet.

"Fine, since you ruined the mood," I reach for her waistband and pop open her shorts. Then I catch a glimpse of the black lace of her panties and I slow down again, she takes my breath away, her creamy pale skin against the black lace. Easing her shorts down, she raises her ass slightly and wiggles her hips so that I can get the fabric out from beneath her. When I remove her shorts fully, I bend down and place my lips on the wet cloth covering her aroused pussy, giving her a light kiss, the heat from her pussy radiating outward. Inhaling, I am dizzy with her scent, fuelling my lust.

"Oh fuck, Carter," Ally groans, bucking towards me with want. "Please."

I lift her legs and pull off her panties, eyeing her wet pussy and trimmed bush. Then run my hands from her ankles all the way up her legs, savouring the feeling of her bare flesh. My cock is straining in my pants, and when I reach up to take off Ally's shirt she unbuttons my jeans, freeing my hard pole and runs her hand over it. "Oh my god, Ally, don't, you'll make me cum."

"We can't have that, Carter, I want your cum in me. I need your cock," Ally frees her tits from her bra, then pulls my shirt off. "Lay down, Carter."

Without thinking twice, I obey her and lay where she points. Ally moves between my legs and works my jeans and boxers off, leaving me naked and exposed on her bed. She pulls my legs apart and bends down, licking the drip of precum at the head of my dick. "Fuuuuccckkk," I groan. I don't want to cum yet, I want to be inside her, but she's driving me crazy.

Ally slides her naked body up mine, nipping at my chest, then my lips, grinding her wet pussy against my cock. She reaches down and guides the head of my cock to her wet, tight hole. My heart is pounding through my chest in nervous anticipation and I'm afraid I might have a heart attack before I actually get to fuck her. The feeling of entering her for the first time, my cock being used for it's purpose for the first time is indescribable, the rightness of it, the perfection, the overwhelming sensation of it. Just when I can't imagine it being any better, then it is. Ally groans and lowers herself further onto my cock, and I put my hands on her waist, feeling her hips move on my cock. As my head moves deeper, her pussy stretches around my shaft, the pleasure driving me wild.

"Oh my god, Ally, you feel so fucking good, I don't know how long I can go."

"Fuck me Carter, your cock is so big, it feels soooo goooood." She slams her pussy down on me, my balls against her ass, my cock hitting deep inside her. Her tits are bouncing near my face, her eyes are slitted with lust, and she is the most fucking beautiful thing I have ever seen.

I can't hold back any longer and can feel my balls tighten, preparing to shoot my load.

"I'm going to...going to..."

"Come in me Carter, let me feel your load inside me."

"GGuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhh." I've lost the ability to feel anything aside from my cock firing streams of cum in her pussy. I can't imagine anything better than this and I never want to do anything but put my cock in her, keep my cock in her. My eyes have rolled back in my head, and my back is arched trying to keep my cock as deep in Ally as possible.

Ally

I knew he wouldn't last long his first time, but I also know he will be able to fuck me again soon, and longer the second time around. His cock is still inside me and hasn't fully gone down—I don't intend on letting it go down.

"How was that, baby? You like being in my pussy?" I smile down on him, while I stay straddling his hips. I'm not going to let him up.

"Fuck Ally, you're so tight, and just so, so, fuck." Carter's eyes still haven't focused fully and he appears to be somewhat incoherent.

"Are you having a hard time with your words, baby?" I ask seductively, enjoying my role as siren.

"I just, wow." Carter's still breathing heavy.

I put my hands on my tits and begin to work my nipples, rolling the tender nubs between my fingers. "Do you like what you see, baby?"

"Ally you're gorgeous." He moves his hands from my hips up the side of my body, placing his hands on top of mine on my breasts. "I'm sorry it wasn't very good for you."

"Are you kidding? Your cock is amazing, filling me with your big load—I love the way it feels in me, plus it was your first time." I squeeze my pussy slightly, around his dick, and watch his reaction.

"Holy shit, Ally, did you do that?" His eyes widen in surprise.

"I don't see your cock in anyone else's pussy," I tease. But my action has the intended result because I can feel his cock growing hard again. "Do you want to fuck me again, Carter?"

"I think I could use some more practice," he says with a grin.

"I want you on top this time, Carter. I want you to pound me. I want to feel your weight on me while you drive that gorgeous cock in me. Hold me down and take me." I want him to make me cum, I crave it, I need it. I have to cum.

Carter pulls me towards himself, kissing me deeply, tongue delving into my mouth, then flips me over careful to keep his cock inside me. Now I'm on my back and Carter fills my field of vision, his face fixed on mine, lust in his hooded eyes. A slight sheen of sweat coats his chest from the exertions of his first orgasm in my pussy. Slowly he starts to move, gently rocking then faster as his erection grows harder and firmer with every thrust until he's back to a rock hard state. His large mushroom head is stretching me wide with every plunge. I can feel every inch of him moving inside me and it is exquisite. His muscles in his shoulders and arms look so amazing as they flex over my body. I want to kiss, no suck, the dip in his clavicle where his shoulder muscles meet his neck. Every part of him is invested in this effort and I am reaping the benefits. I love feeling small beneath him, my tits jiggling as he pushes himself against me.

"Oh fuck, Carter." I can't help but groan, sharing my pleasure as he accelerates into my sopping pussy—juice and cum slopping out of me and running down my ass and onto his balls. Carter leans down and bites my nipple, teasing me, making me groan deeply, "Take me, Carter, fuck me, fuuuucccckkk meee."

Carter responds by thrusting harder and faster, his balls slapping against my ass, his cock boring into me. Tilting my hips slightly, meeting his thrusts with my own, my clit is now grinding into his pelvis every time he drives his cock deep, bottoming out against my cervix. There is delicious pain sheathed in pleasure that accompanies his piston-like cock, driving me wild. I am not being quiet, but at this point his grunts are mixed with my cries of passion, a cacophony of sound. A crescendo is building, not just at my clit, but deep inside me, and my mind is spinning, all rational thought lost. Instead my mind and body are focused on one point, one intangible thing, welling up inside of me, dangling in front of me tantalizingly.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Gggggggaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh," like a steamroller, my orgasm hits me, exploding fireworks, brain fuzzy, no thoughts, just waves, riding wave after wave of overwhelming pleasure.

"Fuuuccckkkk Aaaallllyyy," Carter growls as my grasping cunt sends him over the edge. My pussy spasms around Carter's meaty rod which begins to shoot volleys of cum deep into my cervix, his fluids increasing the intensity of my pleasure. I am pitching over a cliff, all reason lost, free-falling into bliss, cumming harder and longer than anything I ever experienced before while Carter's jerking movements begin to still.

Tears roll down my cheeks and I am crying. I don't mean to cry, I am not in the least bit unhappy, I am just so completely spent. I had no idea that sex could be this good, this mind-blowingly fantastic. My breath is still coming in gasps, and my throat is raspy from the insane sounds I made, and I am still having aftershocks. I thought I had cum before, but obviously there is cumming and cumming.

Carter is propping up his upper torso on his elbows and staring at me intently when the stars clear from my vision. He lifts one hand and wipes the tears from my cheek.

"Ally?" he says gently, eyes vulnerable, filled with insecurity, "was that okay? Are you okay?"

A giggle escapes before I can stop it, I am not sure I can form a coherent answer. "Y—yyes," I manage.

Realization spreads across his face, smile playing on his beautiful lips, "Are you having a hard time with your words, baby?"

"Yes, yes, yes," I laugh, still having a hard time regulating my emotion, everything just pouring forth. Carter's flaccid cock is squeezed out of my pussy due to my laughing, and suddenly I feel so empty, like a vital part of me is missing.

"I definitely think I need more practice, Ally," Carter grins and kisses my ear making me quiver from the sensitivity. All my nerve endings are raw.

"I think we need a shower, Carter. I'm kind of leaking everywhere."

"Yeah, I think I'm pretty soaked down there, too." Carter rolls off me and lays next to me, our hands intertwined.

"I might need your help standing. I'm not sure any part of me works." I really do think I've lost my voice a bit.

"Was it really that good?"

"Holy shit, Carter, on a scale of one to ten, that was a million."

"Really?"

"Really. But no pressure for next time."

"We get to have a next time?"

"There'd better be a lot of next times. I don't ever want to stop having next times with you."

"Ally?"

"Yes, Carter?"

"I know this is pretty early on, but I think I love you."

"I think I love you, too, Carter." And he helps me stand so we can have a shower.

Epilogue: 2 months later

"Carter, time to get up," I give him a kiss on his neck.

"Huh?" His stormy eyes, groggy with sleep, open a little. If there's one thing I've learned at university so far, it's that Carter is not a morning person.

"It's time to get up for classes."

He sits up and takes in my tiny dorm room, rubbing his face. My new laptop sits on my desk next to the framed photo from prom, both of us with wide grins. What a night that was; Paul came with Greg—the two of them were so cute together even though some people were rude, Megan's date threw up on her dress and got kicked out, Paul and I danced the night away, Kevin, Darla, Carter and I partied until dawn. Next to that is a dorm warming present from Mrs Winters, my very own framed copy from the ninth grade science fair, just like the one in Carter's room at home. I wrap my arms around him, my naked breasts pressed into his smooth back. We were up a bit later than planned last night, but our mutual orgasms allowed us to sleep contentedly. Carter's hair sticks out at add angles, all bedhead and cute looking.

"I guess we'd better get up," he finally says, still blinking. "I'm going to have to go back to my room to get some clean clothes and have a shower. Did you want to meet up later for dinner?"

"Sure."

Carter stands and stretches, his morning wood standing at attention, his soft treasure trail glinting in the sun's rays that are creeping around the cracks in my blinds. My eyes follow his movements, muscles flexing beneath the supple skin. I still can't believe he's mine.

"What?" Carter asks, catching me staring as he pulls on his pants.

"I'm just so happy. You're more wonderful than I could ever have imagined. This is so much more wonderful than I ever could have imagined."

Carter leans towards me, tweaking one of my nipples gently before giving me a gentle kiss, "I love you, Ally Patton."

"I love you, too, Carter Winters."

"Now get up and get dressed before I end up skipping classes to stay here with you."

"Yes, Sir." I giggle, rising out of the bed and falling into his arms for another quick kiss. His embrace is where I take my comfort, and to think it all started because I accidentally sat in his seat.

*****

Thanks for reading. I really hope you liked it as much as I enjoyed writing it! I think I've already got an idea for another story.

JaneSaysIt
JaneSaysIt
172 Followers