You're insatiable!

Story Info
Ashley and Vega fuck everywhere on the Normandy.
4.3k words
4
2.2k
6

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, it's scientifically proven now: we both taste good," Ashley said, seductively licking her lips.

"I believe I said that already, but once again: you're insatiable!" If Ash was ready to lick her own juices, maybe there are chances for a threesome? It was however a question for the future, now there were more imminent matters at hand.

"Yeah, I definitely am!" She answered before yanking Vega for the kiss, the first after their oral sex. He felt their mixed juices on her tongue and it reminded him of all they did together, which would make his cock hard immediately - if it wasn't already like that. And Ashley knew that well, because she already grabbed his pole, prompting him to reach for her pussy.

"So you're ready for more?" James said, commenting on how wet she was. "Where do you want to fuck next?"

"I want to fuck everywhere," she whispered to his ear. "But let's start on the ship."

And so their wild night continued.

Together, hand by hand, they went from the bathroom to the elevator, stopping every three steps or so to share another kiss. Before the elevator came to their deck, they were already in full French kissing mode, with their hands on each other's private parts to keep her wet and him hard. With eyes closed from pleasure, they entered the elevator and pushed a random button, when all the places around the ship flashed in their minds.

The ride was short because the random button meant the CIC. Ashley practically ran to the galaxy map, bracing herself against the railing surrounding it. Looking over her shoulder, she encouraged James to fuck her and he didn't need to be told that twice - in a blink of an eye he was behind her, and his gargantuan cock slipped into her pussy. Very soon their moans and dirty talks filled the deck when he fucked her nice and hard, giving her his long hard cock like she wanted. From the force of his thrusts, she jumped forward, falling into the luckily inactive map, because otherwise, her jumping tits would take Normandy for the spin across the galaxy. Still, her open mouth 'swallowed' holographic stars and planets when she was panting and screaming, but what really made her go were James' slaps on her ass, turning her light-brown butt red. She counterattacked with squeezing her pussy tight and in no time they both cummed hard together.

Ashley's body could be a little limp after that round, but James' wasn't. Turning her around, he grabbed her ass and lifted her in the air, eventually lowering her on his ever-hard cock.

"Where to?," he asked.

"The cockpit," she answered.

And he obliged. That wasn't a short walk, but he was like a machine. Not breaking any sweat, she not only carried Ash - and she wasn't a small woman - but also bounced her on his cock, making her tits fly and her nails scratch his back. Finally in the cockpit, he sit on the pilot's chair - Joker be damned, although he might as well like it - and then she took the initiative, jumping on his cock like a woman possessed, yelling onto the empty corridor how good and big his dick was, and how she wants to fuck him again and again. He however didn't stay completely idle - instead, he grabbed her tights and helped her land on his pole harder than ever, up until her explosive orgasm.

He was ready to carry her again, but then she slipped from his cock and his laps, kneeling before him and taking his cock into her mouth. She then gestured to him to stand up, took his hands - their fingers intertwined - and began walking backward on her knees, dragging him by his cock sheathed in her hot mouth. His walk was very awkward at this point, but he didn't care, marveling at her amazing idea and restricting himself from cumming. Only when her head hit the railing around the galaxy map, he allowed himself to cum, filling her mouth for the second time today.

James next wanted to carry Ash into the war room, but those damn doors didn't open - probably only the captain had the authorization to do it. A little frustrated, he instead pushed her against them and fucked in a standing position until they shared another massive orgasm. Afterward, eager for a change, they went to the elevator again, and this time they chose crew quarters for their next stop.

"Left or right?," James asked when they left the lift.

"Left," Ashley answered, smiling mischievously. The reason for her smile was simple: the observation deck was on the left side, together with its gargantuan window. The window she was very soon pushed against when James yet again entered her from behind. If they were in space, they would see a beautiful starscape, but as they were docked on the Citadel, the window faced one of its docks. And if anyone walking there looked up, they would see Ashley Williams's - the second human Spectre's - big boobs smashed against the glass and James Vega - an N7-rated soldier - vigorously fucking her. And if they waited long enough, they would also see her round butt in a similar position, when after some fun in doggy Vega lifted her once again and fucked till orgasm.

There were also two couches in the room and they weren't spared from Ashley and James' sex romp. On one of them, she seated him and then gave him an amazing tittyfuck until she once again was covered in his sperm. Next on the other, she lied and Vega fingerfucked her harshly until she squirted her own juices onto his muscular form.

James was already dragging Ash to the next open area when she stopped him just outside the crew-shared bedroom.

"Weren't you with Miranda Lawson yesterday in that very room?" she asked innocently. "Care to show me what you two were doing there?"

And gosh, he showed her, fucking her missionary on one of the bottom bunks until he changed their position to doggy with her face down and her ass up. Like Miranda, Ashley screamed constantly at him to fuck her, to give her his cock, to pound her pussy. The difference was that this time he had no intention to show off his stamina, instead aiming at making her cum as quickly... go back... making her cum soon enough for them to have time to switch to another room. He succeeded and in the reward she rode him on the top bunk of the same bed, the frame threatening to collapse under her frantic movement until he could have his own peak and fill her yet again with his potent sperm.

Still not satisfied with each other, they went to the medical station, and damn - it was good that it was adapted to krogans and other large species. Because right then Vega carried Ash from one hospital bed to another, fucking her as hard as he could on every each of them, making her and himself cum multiple times. The sperm was sloshing from between them, and if the sheets weren't already white, they would surely turn that way. This round of their sexcapade they ended fucking on dr Michel's chair; dr Chakwas resigned from the Normandy some time ago and who knows - maybe if she were still there they'd spare medical station due to the sheer respect for the elder woman who patched them up more times than they could count. But Chloe had no such privileges.

The dining room was just next to the medical station and they went there next. In no time James seated Ashley on one of the tables and slipped his 9 inches long, meaty cock into her, fucking her while standing before they fell on the table. That of course didn't stop them and he once again pounded her pussy hard before she pushed against him and fucked him in cowgirl. Against the other table, she pushed her face down, slamming his thick, juicy cock into her wet pussy before she dragged him on for a doggy and next another cowgirl - this time facing away and letting him stare at her butt ripping under the force of her own slams.

Drunk with sexual pleasure and laughing hard at how their crewmates will be eating breakfast on the same table they had their fuckfest on, together they went to hibernation pods... but they proved to be too small for any fun activities, as even for Ashley alone they were a very tight fit. However, the distance they covered couldn't go to waste, so James lifted her and fucked without any support in the middle of the corridor. Once again Williams wondered at his stamina and just let him manhandle her while screaming that no man before fucked her like that.

After making her cum (again!) and not taking her off his cock (also again!), James carried her back to the kitchen and perched Ashley on the counter before resuming his movement. His 9-inches long, incredibly thick, and abnormally (still!) hard cock slid against her pussywalls, and she arched her back, pushing her tits forward - the tits he took in his hand and squeezed, enjoying their soft yet firm flesh. Between moans Ashley told him how bad that there is no whipped cream in the ship refrigerator, mentioning all the wicked fun they could have with it. James responded that he had her whipped cream right here, and next pulled his cock out and cummed on her body (still in an excessive quantity!), painting her body white.

She laughed hard at this terrible joke, but in no time, however, they returned to their lewd activities and continued their sexploration. Ashley's room they omitted - after all, they already had sex there and also for sure it would be their frequent setting in the future. The breakroom however had no such privileges, and they went there next. One of the couches they used first, fucking on it like people possessed - and in some sense, they were. Facing each other they both leaned back with their arms behind on the couch's arms, slamming their hips together in powerful slaps, yet again showing each other that no other people could fuck with such a force. After a while, however, they reached forward and gripped each other's muscular arms, adding even more energy to their thrusts. Only when they started cumming they looked down to observe how James' sperm was once again sloshed everywhere as his loads were too big to stay inside Ashley's pussy.

Two other couches in the room also had seen a lot of action. On one of them, Ashley rode James' cock hard and fast both in classic and reverse cowgirl before she laid her back on his chest and pumped his cock with renewed vigor; for the whole time, he helped her by grabbing her tights and pulling her onto his dick with even greater force, leaving her hands free to tend to her own tits. On the other couch, it was James on top, fucking her relentlessly in the doggy while pushing her head into the cushions; that is until she laid flat for him to continue in a prone bone position. The poker table wasn't spared as well and they fucked on it while spooning (both facing each other and facing away), the force of their thrusts enough to make it rattle. And there was also the bookshelf that hosted another round of standing sex between the two, with Ashley bracing her legs on the shelves which allowed her to bounce on Vega's huge cock so hard the furniture almost collapsed and the books flew everywhere.

Already covering two decks with their frantic fucking, cumming again and again who knows how many times (they didn't count for sure!), screaming so much that their throats (but not their genitals!) became sore, they decided to take another shower, this time in the crew quarters. Soon however Ashley leaned against the wall when James ate her ass until he pulled her onto the floor where they tried the 69 position. She was on top with her legs on both sides of Vega's head and his cock in her mouth until the frantic oral action ended with them both squirting their juices into the other's mouth.

After another quick shower, they went to the elevator again, kissing and masturbating each other. This time they left in the machinery deck, just next to the huge windows towering over the hangar. This time it was James who found himself pushed against the glass when once again Ashley sank to her knees to blow his gargantuan cock in the hope of receiving his thick gunk as a reward for a good performance. This time however he didn't stay idle, instead grabbing her head and face-fucking her so hard that if not so many rounds of oral sex before even she couldn't take it. But her moans and slutty look she was glancing at him with told him she enjoyed it as much as he did.

Looking at the door to Javik's quarter they both agreed the Prothean was too creepy even for them, but the room Diana Allers - who still remained on the Normandy in Council's attempt to make themselves look better in the public eye (especially asari and salarians, who made very questionable choices during the war) - resided in was a different case - especially as it turned out she left her camera onboard. Feeling more adventurous than ever, Williams turned it on while James set the lights and they fucked like crazy on the reporter's bed. Vega knelt behind Ashley, pulled her arms, and pounded hard, while both of them stared straight into the camera lens with expressions that could make most of the pornstars blush. Afterward, they sent the video to themselves and deleted all traces of it.

"And if there's something left," James said, "Diana will have something very special to watch" - it aroused Ashley so much that she ultimately dragged him to Javik's cabin too; after all, the Prothean would already sense the traces of their sex marathon all over Normandy - wouldn't he be offended if they omitted his quarter? There they fucked on his desk, with Williams' fingers unintentionally dipped in mysterious liquid kept in vessels on both sides of it - made to enhance Javik's psychic abilities, it enhanced her senses as well and she orgasmed harder than ever, kind of terrifying James who for a second thought he really fucked her into a coma.

But it wasn't an orgasm to end all orgasms for sure - that's why they continued. This time it was James who dragged Ashley further, toward the engine room... but then they noticed stairs leading to the lower level - and that proved to be too alluring location for their current, horny state of mind. In no time Ashley found herself lying on the stairs with Vega pounding her hard from above; the edges of other stairs should've felt uncomfortable on her back, but under such a pleasurable assault she didn't even perceive them. After her first (in this place of course) orgasm she was lifted by James and he turned them around - this time Williams' upper body ended on lower stairs than her bottom, but she just braced herself and took another pleasurable pounding. Next, vulnerable after two consecutive peaks, she allowed Vega fuck her throat when she stayed in her upside-down position but still swallowed his thick sperm with loud gulps he found sexy as hell.

Already on the bottom of the stairs, they noticed the bed set in the lower deck room - and of course, took it for the ride. Fucking in missionary position now, both using the full strength of their hips to drive his hard cock deep into her tight pussy, they also kissed hornily, biting each other's lips from time to time in a lewd display of passion. Passion the not-so-solid bed couldn't take and when their orgasm hit, the furniture collapsed under them, sending them on the floor. Luckily Ashley was a soldier gal, not some delicate princess, so she left unscathed even with James crushing her with his own weight.

Now however they needed to get back to the upper deck - and that meant stairs, and that meant another round of hot, passionate sex. This time Ashley was on top, once again riding James' cock like an Amazon - and then a lewd idea appeared in her mind. Grabbing the upper stair she squeezed his cock with her pussy - and then practically dragged him up by his dick, using all of her powerful leg muscles. One step at a time, she repeated that move until they were on the very top of the stairs when she continued her ride until another powerful orgasm hit them both and another batch of potent sperm filled her womb - with how much and how often James was cumming, Ashley wondered if her eyes already turned white.

Now they finally got to the engineering room... and Ashley kind of lost it. Being in the room Tali'Zorah - her former boyfriend's new girlfriend - worked daily, the dark mist clouded her mind. Yelling at Vega to fuck her harder and longer than Shepard, she dragged him from a console to a console and from a railing to a railing, taking his cock with wild abandon from upfront when she was perched on the console and from behind when she braced herself against the railing. At the same time, she didn't allow any of them to come - thus frequent changes of location - until they were fucking in the engine room. There, they experienced one of the greatest orgasms they ever had, also because of the humming of the engine resonating in their bodies, sending their genitals into pleasurable vibrations.

When the dark cloud left her mind, Ashley sat on the floor kind of depressed, but then James showed that he was more than a gargantuan cock, agile tongue, and superhuman stamina. Holding her in her arms he told her that everyone has a dark side, and her outburst meant that she still had some bottled-up emotions. And now, when she released them - in such a sexy way, he added - she could finally continue to live free of the past. That's very lovely of you, she answered, and then grabbed his cock and led him back to the elevator, her gaze alone promising even more sex for them. And her kisses this time weren't aggressive, but sweet and passionate.

To the hangar they went this time and ignoring all the consoles set there - Ashley had enough of them - they went straight to James' corner. There, they performed an amazing feat of strength together, when they both grabbed a pull-up bar and started to do pull-ups - but very soon his dick slipped into her pussy and they were straight-up fucking while exercising. They both teased each other to let the bar go while doing so, but they managed to keep themself in the air long enough for another orgasm.

With that, they had sex almost all over Normandy... but not in Kodiak. So in no time James lifted Ashley again, carried her to the drop shuttle, and slammed her against its side. Next, he proceed to fuck her against it, his thrust so powerful that it shook even such a heavy vehicle. After she cummed, she dragged him onto the front and rode him on the hood till his own peak, and then they finished with fucking inside of it, on both front seats and in the back, doing it doggy style with his hand taking a hold on her hair and both of their hips working to a common goal: filling her pussy with more of his thick seed.


Eventually, they lay on the floor of the shuttle, panting hard, covered in sweat. White ooze was leaking from Ashley's well-fucked, cum-filled pussy and even James' ever-ready cock shrank and softened, and was now resting against his tight.

"We have to go for our clothes," Ashley said calmly, as if they hadn't just finished an hours-long fuckfest. "We left them in Shepard's cabin."

"Let's go then," James answered and they helped each other to get on their feet. "Damn, Ash, you really drained me! My muscles, my cock... It couldn't get up even if I wanted to." After he spoke that, a weird gleam appeared in Williams' eyes. A gleam that got explained the moment they entered the elevator again.

"Challenge accepted," she said, kneeling and pushing the button which would get them from the lowest deck they were on (5th) to the most top which held the captain's cabin (1st). Before the door closed, she grabbed James' flaccid cock. When they were on level 4, she was furiously masturbating him, feeling how it was becoming harder and bigger under her assault. When they were on level 3, she put it in her mouth and licked all over it; James closed his eyes by then, leaning against the wall. When they were on level 2, she pushed his cockhead into her gullet and squeezed her throat muscles before bobbing her head fast. Finally, when they reached level 1 she felt Vega's cockhead expanding and before the door opened, he was cumming into her mouth, filling it with another big batch of semen - not as big as his previous ones, but still enough to put most of his fellow men to shame.

12