You're insatiable!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks like I broke you again, Jimmy-boy," Ashley said teasingly when she released his cock and swallowed his load. Next, she stood up and confidently walked into a cabin... until she felt James' hands on her waist and his hard cock against her lower back.

"Not so fast, Major," he whispered to her ear in a tone that sent chills down her spine. "You've awoken the beast, now you have to put it to sleep." He pushed Ash's face forward against Shepard's beloved fish tank, and she felt her boobs smashing against the glass and his cock probing her opening. Not her pussy though, but her ass. He stopped there, asking for permission.

"Do it!" She hissed and felt James' hard cockhead pushing against her back hole. Like her throat before and her cunt earlier it slowly opened for his girth and next hugged it tightly. Luckily, Vega's dick didn't regain its full mass, but even if it would, he had no intention to put it all in during their first anal. Instead, he was going nice and slow, aiming foremost to make the experience pleasurable for Ashley. And he succeeded - she didn't feel any pain, only a blissful pleasure.

For some time they were going like this. Finally, James' breath hastened, and a minute later Ashley felt his cock erupting in her ass - that was a sensation similar, but yet different from cumming into her pussy. Only then he pulled out and, walking funny, got onto Shepard's couch. Ashley soon joined him there, but she wasn't looking like she was finished. Instead, when she sat down she opened her legs wide.

"You owe me at least one more orgasm," she said. "It may be with your mouth."

"Oh, you're so benevolent," he joked but obediently leaned onto her pussy. And he made her cum. Twice - once with his fingers and once with his tongue. Now they were really and ultimately spent, for some time at least. She put a head on his lap and they were just lying there, enjoying the blissful afterglow.

"Hey!" Ashley eventually broke the silence. "We disobeyed a direct order. Shepard told us to not have sex in his cabin again."

"No." James shook his head. "He told us to not have sex on his bed again. This was his fish tank. And this is his couch."

"I hate to interrupt such a sweet moment." Suddenly they heard a robotic, female voice coming from the loudspeakers. "But I want to inform you that the shift of the Normandy crew starts in half an hour."

"EDI!" Ashley exclaimed. She completely forgot that the Normandy AI never slept, and from James' expression, he did the same. It was so easy now when she had a physical platform. "Have you watched us for this entire time? And didn't say anything?"

"I've tried to not watch," EDI explained. "But I glanced a few times. That was an amazing view. You're both very sexy, especially together. I wish Jeff and I could have that."

"Well, if you said something earlier, EDI, I could show you one or two tricks," James said. "But now I'm afraid I'm fully booked for," he glanced at Ash "at least a week."

"It doesn't matter. I have no vagina on my platform." AI answered, painfully strict and honest as always. "Anyway, you two get a grip. I'm gonna clean after you, there's sperm and juices everywhere inside of me." She could say inside the ship, but that was just EDI being EDI.

"So, you want to continue our night?" Ashley asked when after a really quick and totally unsexy shower they were putting their clothes on.

"That's a good idea," James answered, feeling his strength quickly returning to his muscles... and his cock. "In your cabin?"

"Well, that's one option." She said, and next retrieved a keycard from her pocket. "And that's another."

"Your place?" James asked, thinking not about her cabin, but about her real home.

"No, it's not mine." She then approached him and got her mouth close to his ear. "It's Shepard's."

"Ash!" James exclaimed, feinting disgust. "You're insatiable!"

She only laughed.

12