You're Late, Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wished he couldn't read her as well as he did, couldn't see the dread behind her eyes.

Pushing his trousers and boxers down, she was met by his cock jumping out of its restraints. Looking at it, all hard and swollen, she gulped, tamping down the rising panic.

Tentatively taking it in her hand, she looked at him, a silent question of what to do next. She knew, of course. Of course she knew. And when he nodded once to confirm it, she hesitated shortly before leaning towards him.

She flicked her tongue out, and licked the head carefully. When his fingers tightened on her scalp, she took that as an urge to continue. Stroking him once, she peppered kisses along his shaft, then lightly licked the length of his cock.

"Stop fucking with it, and suck me."

Mildly startled at his impatient voice, she opened her mouth to let him in, but before she could lean in herself tentatively, he thrusted his cock into her mouth himself.

He groaned at the feeling, and it was all she could do to not gag at the sudden intrusion. She tried pushing him away at his thighs, but he held her there, even yanking her closer, so that her lips hit his pelvis.

Nose planted in his dark curls, she looked at him desperately, trying to instil a feeling of mercy in him to let her breathe, but to her dismay, saw that he'd tipped his head back in delight. After a few seconds, when she was sure she'd die of suffocation, he finally relented. Yanking at her hair, he pushed her off of him.

Spluttering and coughing for relief, her respite lasted merely a few seconds, barely enough for her to catch her breath, before he filled her mouth and throat with his cock again.

He groaned out loud. A sound so guttural and innate, it rocked her to the core. Right now, she was nothing but a human doll, existing solely for his pleasure. She vaguely registered the wetness coating her inner thighs, but decided to not dwell on her own body betraying her, while choking on his cock.

She dug her fingernails into his thighs for him to stop, but he only continued rhythmically thrusting her head towards his pelvis, making her eyes tear up from the roughness. His musky scent invaded her senses. She felt drunk, intoxicated by his presence.

Wanting him to find his release faster, she decided to hollow out her cheeks, sucking on his cock.

His grip on her hair grew firmer, and she knew that she'd succeeded, that he was close. He suddenly pulled her off after a couple more pumps, holding her away from him at arm's length. Dazed, she looked at him with glassy eyes, gulping in deep breaths of glorious air, watching him as he breathed in deeply, regaining his breath. When he opened his eyes, he raised his hand, and with his thumb, smeared the spit dribbling out her mouth all over her lips.

Meeting his gaze, his eyes filled with affection startled her out of her drunken trance, but before she could properly realise it, he reached down and hoisted her up by her armpits, placing her on her shaky legs. He spun her around, and she tripped, landing face-down on the desk. Without leaving her any time to escape, he pressed his hand on her lower back, firmly pinning her to the dark mahogany.

She squirmed when she felt his hand trailing up the back of her thigh, trying to kick him away, but he only laughed, unamused.

With an ease that unsettled her deeply, he unzipped her skirt, uncovering her dark red thong to his ravenous eyes. Pushing off the skirt, it landed on the floor in an unceremonious heap.

She wasn't completely bared to him yet, but even so, she felt fully naked under his scrutinising stare. She blushed, knowing that there would be a dark patch, revealing her arousal for this whole situation.

God, was she depraved.

He chuckled as he traced the patch with his finger. Ashamed, she tried shaking him off once more, to no avail.

He cupped her hot sex, and when he pressed his fingers to her pussy, she gasped. Even through the thin fabric separating her from his probing fingers, she knew that he could feel her throbbing.

She gripped the edge of the desk, berating her body for reacting so strongly towards him, and tried to pull herself away from him. The hand on her lower back just bore down harder.

"Deny it all you want, doll," he leaned down, resting his head next to hers, so that his lips brushed her ear. She shivered. She could feel the length of his body settle on top of hers, press into her, and her head cleared of any thoughts as his weight bore down on her. His tongue flicked out, and she flinched upon feeling it trace the shell of her ear.

"But the fact of the matter is that you want me. Why else would you be wearing this slutty little thing, if you weren't seeking my attention?"

With that, his fingers latched on to the side of her thong, and before she could open her mouth in protest, he'd ripped the scrap of fabric off of her.

Using his fingers, he spread her apart, gaining deeper access. She buried her face in her arm, biting on her tongue to mute her cries as he brushed his fingers through her slickness.

"And why else would you be as wet as a juicy slice of peach, if you didn't want me to lick and taste you?"

He circled around her clit a few times, careful not to touch it directly. He was teasing her mercilessly, and she bit on her bottom lip to prevent any moans from slipping through.

"I bet it's just as sweet, too," he groaned. Low and throaty, it reverberated against her ear, sending electric pulses to explode in the form of goosebumps all over her skin.

One wanton moan almost escaped when his middle finger eased onto her clit, and pressed on it, hard. She felt as if her body was burning up, despite it already being late September, with her pussy being the fire from which the blazing heat emanated from.

Before the building pleasure could crest, he eased off of her clit, and began encircling it anew, barely touching the now swollen little nub.

He repeated this a few times, always bringing her pleasure back down before it could spill over.

Finally, he released her from his cruel teasing, lifting his middle finger off of her nub. She could feel the wetness now freely seeping from her slit.

He lifted off of her, and she instantly missed his weight. Feeling the loss of his body heat, she whimpered and wiggled her butt to tempt him into coming back. He chuckled darkly, and without warning, he pushed two thick fingers inside her. She gasped at the sudden fullness.

Unrelenting, he pumped his fingers in and out of her a few times in a rhythm that left her squirming. This time, she could not hold her moans back, and she was certain she'd see his smirk at hearing her sounds of pleasure if she turned back to look at him.

When he was sure her juices covered his digits, he withdrew them. Gasping for breath, she turned and watched him, and he eyed his fingers with a dark glint in his eyes.

"I think it's finally time for my first taste of my meal, and let me tell you, doll, I'm not starving for spare ribs and fucking potatoes."

His gaze fixed on hers, and her breath caught in her throat as she watched him slowly push his glistening fingers into his mouth. He sucked on them, the corners of his lips curling up..

"Just as I thought. As sweet as fucking peach, but so much tastier."

Her clit throbbed. She wanted his fingers back on her, in her, to finish what he started. She squirmed desperately.

"Please," she whimpered so softly, she thought she'd have to repeat it.

"Please what, doll?"

She lowered her gaze, too embarrassed to look him in the eye, but he tilted her head back with a firm grasp, till all she could see were his black eyes.

"I- I want to feel you."

He palmed her ass cheek, lifting one eyebrow in mock confusion.

"Here? Do you want to feel me smack you?"

Frantically shaking her head, she almost sobbed in frustration.

"No, please, I want you in me. I want to come."

"You want to come? But have you been good today?"

Dejected, she closed her eyes since his grip was still tilting her head backwards, preventing her from looking away.

No, she hadn't been good. After all, she'd arrived late, made him go without lunch, and failed to deliver important documents for his meeting. His hold tightened, so she ripped her eyes open again.

"Answer me. Do you think you deserve to come?" It was a trick question, she could hear it from his tone. A question which only had one correct answer.

An answer that would refute what she truly wanted.

"No."

She closed her eyes again, bracing for his imminent refusal to her request. For a couple of seconds, everything was still, until he suddenly plunged into her.

Eyes opening, she yelped, overwhelmed with the sudden pressure. She could feel him stretching her bit by bit, and despite her slickness, she felt the dull throb of pain in her core. He was already larger than most, and when he thrusted so violently, she could barely hold on.

It was too much, way too fast. He bottomed out and stayed there for a bit, circling his hips slightly as she tried to adjust to his thickness.

"Then no, doll, you won't get to come." And with that, he withdrew, only to roughly slam back into her. She gasped, and her eyes teared up, barely able to hold herself up on the desk. Releasing his grip on her chin, he instead pushed her down by her head. He pressed her down, so that her cheek rested against the cold surface of the wood.

As he continued thrusting into her, the discomfort slowly started ebbing away as she got used to him, and instead, pleasure took its place. She let out a small moan, and he smirked, slamming even harder into her.

He took hold of her wrists, pulling them back and brought them together on her back. Using one hand, he pulled her into him, so that she met each one of his thrusts. From the corner of her pleasure-filled, hazy mind, she vaguely felt him stroke her right ass cheek. Kneading it, he groaned.

All of a sudden, he smacked it, and the pain brought her out of her daze. Jumping, she tried to squirm away from him, a feat that wasn't that easily achievable since she didn't have any arms to help her. Gripping onto her tighter, he thrusted into her, her reddening ass cheek exciting him so much that his fingers dug harder into her skin.

She jumped each time, trying anew to get away from his punishing plunges to no avail. Despite his almost painful grip on her hips, she felt her pleasure growing with each rough thrust.

She was close, and she moaned, her brain caught between the need to get the fuck away from him, and the overwhelming crave for an earth-shattering orgasm.

As if he could feel her pleasure nearly tipping over, he wrenched his dick out of her, and she cried out in frustration. She wriggled her butt, desperate for him to fill her up again, but he just laughed menacingly. The need to come overshadowed her embarrassment, and she whimpered at the empty space behind her.

"I told you, fucking no."

Two of his thick fingers filled her swollen pussy again, and he pumped them slowly, careful to avoid her clit. It was too slow, and not enough. She could feel her orgasm ebbing away, and she bit her lower lip in frustration.

He pulled his fingers out, replacing it with something much thicker. She thrust her ass back, urging him to fill her up again, but all he did was evade her advances. He kneaded her round butt, while his other hand trailed the bruises he'd left on her hips, admiring the marks he'd left, before brushing his cock up and down her core.

"Please," she breathed, tingles erupting all over her skin at the contact. She was so close, and she wanted to come already, goddamn it!

Slowly, he eased his hard dick into her sopping wet cunt, and she gasped out in relief. When he'd bottomed out, he stayed there for a few seconds before withdrawing and pushing back in.

She almost groaned. The slow tempo was driving her crazy!

Reaching down with her hand, she gently pressed into her clit. It still wasn't enough, but slowly but surely, she could build the pressure back up again.

A moan escaped her lips, the orgasm riding close to the edge yet again. Suddenly, his movement stopped, and before she could realise her mistake, he had wrenched her hand from underneath her.

"No!" she cried out, sobbing in anger as he withdrew from her. Already he'd denied her two orgasms. She couldn't go much longer without one, and she trembled in need and desperation.

He slapped her plump ass once more, before flipping her over, assessing her with his cool gaze. He leaned over her, and licked the skin at her neck, sucking and kissing at it.

"I told you, you're not coming. Not until you've learned how to be fucking obedient. I guess we need to go over it again," he growled.

She gasped as she felt his teeth sinking into her skin. She closed her eyes, but they popped back open as he pulled her up. Turning, he planted himself on his desk, and draped her shaking body over his lap. With her ass sticking up and her tits squished against his leg, all she could do was stare at his feet in fearful anticipation. Feet, she realised with a sudden startle, were still clad in his expensive leather shoes. In fact, he was still fully dressed, save for his black suit pants down by his knees.

She felt awfully aware of her nakedness, and the fact that her juices dripping out of her pussy were now staining his expensive trousers.

Legs trembling, she went to cross them to prevent more from leaking out, but his hand in between her thighs prevented her from hiding her lush pussy from his watchful eyes.

What was he planning on doing?

Her answer came a second later, when his hand flew down, striking her ass. Crying out, she reached behind her to cover her stinging cheek, but he just batted her away as if she were a pesky fly.

"Stop that", he barked, before another smack came raining down on her butt.

"Ten spanks for disobedience, that was one and two. Continue counting."

Sobbing out loud, she jerked each time his hand came down, gasping out the numbers like they were pleas to the devil. Her butt felt like it was on fire, and she knew it resembled a tomato.

"Seven"

Smack

"Eight"

Smack

"Ni--"

A sudden, searing pain spread from her core, causing her to cry out gutturally. He'd spanked her pussy! Tears flowing freely from her face, she pressed a hand on her mouth, to not shout out in pain. His big hand caressed her cunt gently, but the agony still coursed through her body. Her pussy, however, had recovered from the shock, and was now dripping even more freely.

She shook her head, willing the tears to go away.

It was bad enough, crying in front of him, but the embarrassment of her traitorous body was bound to kill her.

"Doll, don't forget my order", he warned, leaning down so that his hot breath tickled her ear. His caresses were still gentle, but she could've sworn they'd tightened in caution for her to not forget her place. The fact that he was punishing her.

So, with a deep breath, she continued with a shaky breath.

"N--nine"

"Good girl", he purred as he landed his last slap. Thankfully, it had landed on her ass, and not her cunt. And despite her smarting bottom, her heart stuttered at the compliment. Did it mean, that he--

"Now then, have you learnt your lesson?"

"Y--yes."

"Will you behave now?"

She nodded.

"So does that mean you are a good doll?"

She opened her mouth to reply automatically, but then paused. Finally, she squeezed her eyes shut before replying in a small voice.

"I don't know. Am I a good doll?"

For a moment, he was silent. Starting to panic, she opened her mouth to say something else, until his soft voice stopped her.

"Yes, you fucking are."

With that, he turned her around and threw her on the desk. Looking up at him with big, tearful eyes, she watched his jaw slacken at the sight of her dishevelled face. A reverent, almost adoring look in his eyes, he pressed his thumb between her swollen lips, moistening it, then withdrawing it. Lining himself up, he rammed his cock inside her as his wet thumb found her clit.

She gasped out of pure pleasure. All the denied orgasms, the punishing, yet strangely arousing spanking, paired with his thumb and index now pinching her clit were entirely way too much for her.

With a cry, the wave sloshed over, and the orgasm swept over her like a tsunami wave. White-hot pleasure blinded her, making her cry out.

Shouting his name out, she reached up towards him, holding onto his shoulders tightly and pulling him towards her. She felt like she was dying a glorious death. It was heaven and hell at the same time, and she didn't know what to do.

Her body, jerked, overwhelmed by it all, so she took it out on the man who was still inside her. She bit his shoulder until she faintly tasted the coppery twang of blood. Raking her nails down his back, her pussy pulsated wildly around his cock while she groaned, her sounds muffled by his shoulder.

He groaned in her ear at the feeling of her nails dug deep into his skin, which only made her clench down harder on him. Finally, after what felt like forever, she calmed down marginally, but he still continued plunging in and out of her.

His fingers were still pressed against her clit. All too soon, barely before the sensations from her last orgasm had passed, she could feel the pleasure building again.

"No!", she gasped, letting go of his shoulder.

It was too soon. Struggling to push him off of her sensitive skin, she was still recovering from the orgasm, but he wouldn't hear it. Grabbing her thighs, he pressed them together and swung them over his shoulder, thrusting in at an even deeper angle. He groaned at the feel of her pussy spasming around him, and started going even harder.

He was close now, she could feel it by the way his thrusts became erratic, as if he were possessed. Suddenly, she fell over the edge, her orgasm cresting so suddenly, she hadn't even noticed it creeping up on her.

She screamed his name, again, over and over, and she was distinctly aware of him groaning, and then spilling out inside her. He leaned in, catching her lips with his and they kissed as his dick jerked and spilled inside her pulsating pussy.

They laid there on his desk, a messy tangle of limbs, boneless as they continued to kiss. Finally, his cock slipped out, and with it, a steady stream of cum. He detached himself from her and glanced down at her messy, swollen cunt, and with a salacious smirk, pushed the cum back inside her with his finger.

Struggling to catch her breath, she eyed him, golden from the late-afternoon sun shining in through the large windows. She was exhausted and couldn't move, twitching occasionally, so he peeled her off the desk and set her gently on his lap after settling down in his massive chair.

Curling into a fetal position, she winced as she shifted, her ass still on fire from the punishment he'd inflicted on her. He didn't miss her grimace of discomfort, and worry quickly wiped the satisfied smirk off his face.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry, I got carried away. I was too rough."

She lifted her palm from her butt, and instead lifted it to the side of his face, now contorted with distress.

"No, I'm fine, don't worry."

He pushed her back to look at her more closely, to see if she was lying.

"Doll, I'm serious. Does your ass sting a lot? Wait a second, I have some sort of ointment in my drawer," reaching over, he opened his drawer and pulled out a silver tube.

"I am. Really, I'm okay. You know I would've used my safe word if it was too much."

His concerned eyes showed her that he still wasn't convinced, and her heart sped up at the worry in them. Cupping his face with both hands and making him look up at her, she leaned in to kiss him softly. He returned her kiss.