You're Late, Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm okay, truly. I loved every second of it. Don't worry."

He sighed, finally relenting, before pulled her back into his arms. While he squeezed some of the cream in his hands, he motioned her to shift slightly so that he could rub it on her red buttcheeks. She kissed him on the cheek, before moving in his arms. She lifted off slightly from his lap, but winced when she saw the wet patch on his trousers. The dark fabric was now stained from his cum that was still dripping out of her pussy.

"I'm sorry about your ruined trousers."

He shrugged and turned to tending her smarting ass, but she could've sworn that she saw a look of pride on his face.

Sighing, she turned in his arms, so that he faced her bottom. This time, instead of a harsh smack, all she felt were his warm hands affectionately rubbing in the ointment. She breathed out at the feel of the cool medicine. If she was lucky, she'd be able to sit normally again in two days, although she doubted it. A peaceful quiet stretched between them, and she was about to ask him about his abandoned lunch, when his voice beat her to it.

"Where were you today?"

At his dejected tone, she turned, suddenly feeling bad all over again, but this time, because she knew she had seriously worried him with her absence.

"I told you, I lost track of time. I'm sorry."

He sighed and turned her, so that she was crouched facing him again.

"I was so worried, I thought you'd gotten into a car accident or something. I called you so many times, but you didn't pick up! For hours, nothing but images of you in the worst situations kept running through my head. I was this close to calling the police!" He sighed, lifting his hand off her butt and screwing the lid back onto the tube.

"I was so angry with you, for just showing up like you hadn't been missing for almost two hours. Please, don't ever do that again. Next time, call me if you're running late."

Guilt crept through her, and she hugged him, pulling her close to him. He buried his face in her hair and breathed in deeply. "I thought something bad had happened to you."

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again. I was going to call you on the way to the car, but my phone died. I just didn't want to go back up and waste even more time using the landline to call."

She caressed the side of his face, tracing the worry lines on his forehead with a light finger, until he relaxed and settled under her touch.

"I lost track of time while I was painting my nails." She showed him her hand and wriggled her fingers. "Look! It's your favourite colour!"

He chuckled quietly, a sound that filled her with so much joy and love. He took her dainty hand in his.

"Beautiful," he whispered, but when she lifted her gaze from her new manicure, he was staring right at her.

Blushing, she coughed. "So, what about your lunch?"

His gaze focused on the lunchbox idly sitting on the floor, then glanced at the clock above the door with a bemused grin.

"Well, since it's a quarter to six, how about I get off work early, so that we can go to the new restaurant you've been dying to try? I'll leave the mashed potatoes and ribs in the fridge in the breakroom for lunch tomorrow, seeing as I clearly cannot trust you anymore to bring me food, and not get distracted by manicures."

"Hey!" She slapped him lightly on his shoulder, but his hand caught her wrist before she could make contact. Mirth glittering in his eyes, he leaned in to plant a passionate kiss on her lips.

"Careful, doll. Haven't you gotten your fill of punishment for one day?"

Biting her lower lip, she looked up at him from under her thick eyelashes.

"Mmmh, but just saying, I might forget and need some reminding tomorrow."