You're Like a Little Boy at Times Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clever little cage had done it's job. I couldn't get an erection, let alone reach orgasm. Sadly, the reality was that I had not cum in a week. I was beyond frustrated.

Tim slapped Mel's ass and wiped his wet cock on my leg, before getting up. "You lovers need a moment tell each other how good it all felt, I'm guessing?" He laughed as he left the bedroom.

"So close to the real thing, huh, James?" Mel said, kissing my cheek.

"You're so sexy, Mel. I wish it were me inside you, but just feeling you on top of me is amazing."

"Good boy, you're starting to learn. It's not all about your needy little cock is it? It's about me. I may have to reward you tonight, pet..."

"Put some clothes on and make yourself decent Mel, we have a visitor," Tim interrupted. "Marco, this is James."

A man spoke as he entered the room. "James? Oh, yes. I recognise James, " he said in a friendly tone. "I didn't know he was into this, mind you."

"What the fuck, Tim? What's he doing here?" Mel was as startled as I was. She jumped up to reprimand Tim.

"Take your lovers gag out. Take off his mask and lift up his legs." Tim's was firm and cold.

Mel quickly hushed and did as she was told.

I recognized Marco from the neighborhood. We knew some of the same people. He is gay, I think, and maybe a nice guy. I didn't really know. I did know that he was not supposed to see me like this. I was dying from embarrassment.

"Take out the plug," Tim told Mel.

She dug her fingers into my crack to grip the jeweled end of the plug. I was left gaping for them all to see once she had eased it out.

"Tim, you've had your fun," Mel said with desperation. "Marco! Listen to me. I don't want you to do this. No!"

"But just look at this little faggot, Mel. I can't help myself," Marco said with lust in his eyes.

"Let's leave them alone to get acquainted, Mel," said Tim, leaving no room for argument.

As Tim led her from the room, Mel was pleading with him. "Don't, not yet. He's not ready. Don't let Marco have him. We never agreed to this. Tim, please!"

"Is James not ready or are you the one who's not ready, Mel? You fell in love with James so easily. I wonder if you'll look at him the same way after Marco is done with him?"

"Please, Tim. Stop! I don't love James. I was only saying that. It was just a game. He's just a stupid little boy. I love you, babe." She sobbed, "You don't have to do this to him."

"Mel!?" I called after her. How could she say that?

"That's right," affirmed Marco. "Call for her like she's your mommy. But now you're alone with daddy. He'll take care of you now. Don't worry little boy, I will make you feel so good."

Marco opened his pants and knelt on the bed without undressing, exposing his hairy brown thighs. I felt his strength as he easily threw my legs over his shoulders. His cock was very thick, about six inches long and sticking straight up.

"Marco, wait... " I looked at him fearfully.

He reached for the lube that Tim had left on the nightstand.

I knew what he was going to do and tried to protest loudly to stop him. The voice that actually came out of my mouth was so weak that it made me mad. "Please. Mel is right. I'm not ready for this."

"Oh, I think you are," said Marco, smearing lube along the length of his shaft. "Tim told me you have already taken his cock and loved it. You came without touching yourself? That sounds like you really enjoyed your first sex with a man."

"I'm not gay, though. I'm not." I hoped to put him off, despite what he had learned.

"You're tied to the bed in a cock cage and panties. You already have one man's cum coating your filthy little sissy cock. You're legs are over my shoulders and you are about to be fucked like a girl. Exactly how do you imagine this looks to me?"

I groaned and looked away.

"Answer me, stop playing shy!" Marco said, looking angry all of a sudden. He leaned into me, holding his cock near the head. I could feel the rounded tip pressing against my entrance.

I tried to defend my sexuality. "I guess I look like I'm gay right now, but I am only doing what Mel wants me to do."

"OK then. What does your precious Mel want you to do?" Marco's tone had softened. He rubbed the head of his cock repeatedly over my asshole.

I thought back to what she had told me earlier. I repeated the only thing I could remember. "She told me to crave cock, to submit to cock." I knew it sounded damning.

"Is that so? Well, you don't have to be gay if you're uncomfortable with that." He said kindly. I sighed with relief that he was seeing reason.

"You can pretend to be straight and still submit to my cock. It's not gay if it's for your Mistress."

He lined himself up and bored into me. My tight hole yielded to that fat cockhead. He felt so hot and hard. Marco just kept pushing and pushing until I was stuffed full. My efforts to stop him died as a gasp on my lips.

I felt that incredible burn again as I gave into the insistent pressure and stretching as Marco put all his weight behind his thrust.

I was stunned by how physically dominated I felt. My mouth hung open and I looked at the face of this man who now possessed me. Whose cock was now lodged inside my body.

"Look at that tight ass stretch out and accept my cock," he groaned, transfixed by the sight.

I wanted to act repulsed, but I could only lie there and take it. I looked at Marco as he thrust, watching him as he fucked me. His heat and thickness filled me, fucking away my resistance. He smoothly stroked in and out and I began to feel an aching swell build in the pit of my stomach.

"Feel me inside you, slut, and admit that you love cock."

He was fucking me expertly. He would hilt into me and then my asshole pulled at his cock as he eased back out. The flared head made me jerk each time it popped back past my opening.

"Uuuh. Oh, fuck! You're fucking me." I became frustrated that my arms were pulled above my head. I wanted cling to him in surrender as he took me.

"Yeah, you little bottom bitch. It's so easy to lay back and take my cock like the slut you are. Lay back and let yourself be a whore. Not even gay, if you don't want to be. Just a cock-whore. Mel's good little cock-whore."

I whined as he pushed my knees towards my chest and his shaft plunged all the way in.

"Moan your girly sissy moans for me," he goaded as he slid in and out of me.

"You're so deep in my body..." I was keenly aware of how helpless and submissive I felt.

He kept up his slow insistent strokes. I needed more. I wanted him to give it to me like Tim had done to Mel minutes before.

"Fuck me harder. Please fuck me harder."

Marco pulled my cheeks apart and lifted my ass off the bed. Each firm thrust bumped his cockhead into my prostate.

"You are a hot piece of ass, boy. You were made to be a fucktoy. You don't care whose cock is in your ass do you? You just need cock."

It was hard to deny his words. I was so scared and ashamed when he came into the room and saw me tied and vulnerable.

Now his cock was ploughing into me I didn't want him to stop. I wanted to be used. Mel had told Tim that she didn't love me and that I was a stupid little boy, so I wanted to be used like one.

"Please, fuck my asshole. I'm just a stupid litttle boy. Use me to make your cock feel good."

"Wrap your legs around me," Marco commanded.

I did as I was told. There was no doubt what I looked like now, with my ankles locked around his ass and my back arching as I urged this man into me.

"Are you a cumslut? Prove it and beg me for my cum."

"Please come in me. I need your cum inside my hole. Please!" I felt like such a greedy slut. I had lost myself with a hard cock in my ass again.

"Such a tight boy cunt. I'm gonna tell whoever I feel like telling that I had your sissy pussy."

"No, please. Please Marco, please sir...Uuuh, fuuck."

"And they will all want it too. That turns you on doesn't it? Being used by strange men turns you on. Stuffed full of cock. Taking their cum."

"No, don't tell them."

"Don't tell them what?"

"Uh uh uuuh! Don't tell them that I take it in the ass. Ooh, fuck! Th-that I'm an ass slut, addicted to cock."

"I'll also tell my gay friends that we have a new little homo toy to play with. What would you like them to do to you?"

"Please. Tell them what you want, just fuck me harder. Tell them they can all come in my ass, one after the other. Tell them want to be their cumdump. I want to be their bitch. I want them to use my holes for their pleasure."

My begging caused him to pull out suddenly and stand over me. He grabbed my head and fucked his cock into my surprised open mouth. His cock that had just come out of my ass.

"Taste your nasty ass off my cock. Suck me off."

Something about this depravity affected me deeply and I swirled my tongue around the spongy head of his cock hungrily. I could taste the muskiness of my ass, and I actually loved it.

"That's it, cocksucker, make daddy come."

The head swelled and his shaft began to twitch as his cock began to spurt.

"You. Fucking. Bitch. Take my come."

Hot salty come filled my mouth and overflowed around his thickness. I loved how his veiny shaft pulsed for me.

Just as spurt after spurt threatened to choke me, the flow subsided. Marco wiped his sticky cock over my lips. "Good little cocksucker," he panted.

The strong smell of semen, of man, filled my nostrils. My own useless cock was crammed into the cage, prevented from all but the slightest growth. My balls ached.

Tim came in as Marco was zipping up his pants.

"Remember what you said. See you again soon, boy." Marco winked as he said it and Tim laughed. As they left the room, Marco thanked him for the use of my body.

After a few minutes, Mel came in with a bowl of hot water and a wash cloth. She smelled fresh and clean, in such contrast to me. She was wearing that pretty sundress, and looked a picture. She unlocked the handcuffs holding my wrists and unlocked the cock cage. She peeled off my soiled panties and began to carefully wash my face and my cock of all that sticky cum.

It felt lovely, like she was cleansing me and restoring my dignity.

Then she stopped and said "You really really do love cock, don't you? Maybe you should go off and become a cockslave for Marco and his circle of friends."

I turned my face away in shame.

"You were way too far gone to notice, but Tim made me watch you from the doorway. He did want to punish me. He knew I didn't want to see that, but he made me. I heard every filthy word you said, you pervert. You fucking loved it," she said angrily.

Mel's face looked pained. "Tonight was supposed to be so different to this! I wanted us to..." She trailed off and slapped at me with the wet wash cloth.

"You hardly know Marco! But as soon as his dick got inside you, you were his. Such a slut. You forgot all about me. I don't have a cock, so you forgot about me."

I didn't know what to say. Could I have possibly hurt her?

"Men like Marco know the game too well. They know exactly how to milk little faggots of their cum. They like boys like you, but they will ruin you. They don't care about you like I do."

She calmed down and stroked my hair. "I need to protect you. You corrupt too easily."

"I thought that's what you wanted...you told me to submit...to cock." I felt dumb.

"I know what I said, boy. But you're not gay. I know you're not. You're mine."

She emphasized it with such passion that it gave me a chill.

"You're a gay sissy only when I want you to be. That's the difference. If I want you to, you'll suck cock for me or take cock in your ass for me. Not for them and not for you. For me. Do you understand what I'm telling you? I don't want to have to cut you loose and watch you being passed around like a fuckdoll. You won't find what you need out there with them."

I listened intently to her words. I had messed up and I was running out of chances. I needed this to be about her. It was about her. She must know how I felt?

I was so scared to think that I could let her down and she would lose interest in me.

"Mistress, please help me to please you. I don't want you to let me go."

"Then I need your desire to be tethered to me, not to your own needy cock. Your lust, your obedience, your love, your worship, your devotion, your sexuality, your mouth, your cock, and your slut ass. I want them all to belong to me."

I felt could have kissed Mel's feet to show my devotion, but sensed she didn't want any pathetic show. She needed me to improve.

"It's partly my fault. I've exposed you to new pleasures and sensations too soon, and you've got carried away. And now, on top of that, Tim is jealous because I said I loved you."

"Last I heard, I am just a stupid little boy," I challenged, all the hurt of her words coming out.

Mel turned her head and rolled her eyes. "Oh, just be quiet and go away from me, James. I'm too upset for this right now. I need some time."

Crushed, I got dressed and left her there, staring into space. I had stupidly hurt Mel without realizing. I cursed myself for not understanding the rules of her game.

12