You're Mine! Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had called everyone and asked them to be at my place by noon for a pool and beach party. They started arriving at 11:30 and by noon everyone had showed up right on time. Tyko and I were wearing beach robes and told everyone to let the maids show them to their rooms so that they could totally undress and put on the robes waiting for them on each bed and then come back to the pool area. About fifteen minutes later everyone was around the pool where Tyko had the staff arrange a gorgeous food table and drinks, as well as a huge quantity of fabulous Hawaiian grass. I gathered everyone around me and repeated that they had left any inhibitions at the front door and were going to have a perfectly wonderful time as long as the party lasts which I suspect will be about a week.

I asked a beautiful dark haired beauty, Geena, who turned out to be the Italian actress, to come closer to me and asked her to remove her robe. Everyone gasped at the gorgeous body she displayed to one and all. Her breasts were magnificently proportioned to her size and her amply shaped thighs framed a trimmed mass of jet black, curly pubic hair. I asked her to lay back on the chaise lounge and show me her pussy as I wanted to eat her for a while. I told everyone to eat, drink, smoke, talk or screw since I would be busy having my lunch for a while. I couldn't wait to taste her juices and licked her from her beautiful, puckered asshole up to her clit with the flat of my tongue. Then I concentrated on nibbling slowly on her blood engorged pussy lips before slipping my tongue into her wet, receptive passage and licking up all the juices I could find.

I lifted her legs up and back toward her head so I could get my tongue as deep as possible inside her hot hole. I started to tongue-fuck her and a minute or so later she moaned and went into orgasm, flooding my face with copious amounts of her come which happened to taste delicious. I kept my tongue buried in her cunt until long after her orgasm ended and she moaned whenever I moved it inside her wet passage. I got up and told her that she was in love with my cock and couldn't wait to suck the juices out of my penis. I took Geena's former position on the lounge chair and she settled herself comfortably between my outstretched thighs and started to lick my balls and gently suck on them as she stroked my throbbing organ. She worked her way up to the base of the shaft and licked all around it as she went up toward the head which she kissed before taking it into her mouth. She sucked lovingly on the head trying to coax out my juices and pulled on my balls as she slipped a finger into my asshole.

I loved everything she did to me and I gave myself up to her completely as I enjoyed the fabulous sensations she was giving me. She worked her way down the shaft trying to get as much of my penis in her mouth as possible and when she got about three quarters down, she couldn't swallow any more and concentrated on milking the shaft with her throat muscles before starting back up to the head. She worked her head up and down the thick member sucking me with authority and moaning in passion as she sucked. I glanced up and saw a gorgeous blonde lying back on a chaise lounge a few feet away playing with her clit and watching everyone having sex. I called her over and found out that her name was Kim and she was the model from Sweden. I told her to sit on my face if she wanted the best suck she's ever had and she lowered her swollen pussy to my mouth and gasped as my tongue entered her wet hole.

I worked it deep inside her hole and licked the warm passage for some time before moving up the slit to her huge erect clitoris. As soon as I took it into my mouth, she went wild and grabbed my head in her hands and worked her clit back and forth between my lips as I sucked her. Geena was driving me wild the way she was sucking on my shaft and I began to feel the beginnings of an orgasm approaching so I redoubled my efforts to make Kim cum before I erupted. Kim began fucking my mouth and moving her pussy around so that she could have all parts sucked equally. First, she presented her clit for sucking and then after a while of that, moved her hole so my tongue could work its way inside and began fucking my tongue as she squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples in ecstacy. She suddenly presented her clit for sucking and went wild when I took it between my lips and flicked the tip of my tongue over it as I sucked it firmly back and forth as if it was a miniature cock.

She pulled my head closer as she released a torrent of juices all over my face and tongue as she came while pinching her nipples and moaning. I felt my orgasm approaching rapidly and pushed my thick member deep inside Geena's mouth and felt her experienced tongue licking the sensitive underside while her throat muscles contracted tightly around three quarters of my pole. Then she slipped a lubricated finger into my asshole and began finger fucking me as she sucked deeply on the throbbing organ. I groaned in passion as I felt my orgasm hit me and the first spurt of come pumped into her hungry mouth and she greedily sucked up each new one until there was no more. All this time I still had my tongue in Kim's pussy and had been sucking on her cunt as I came without even realizing it.

I reluctantly pulled my face from her sweet pussy and told her it was time for a short break. She was horny as hell again and as she got up her eyes met Geena's and they headed for each other immediately since Geena was horny as hell also from sucking my cock. I lay back on the big pillows and watched the two of them licking and kissing each other all over their bodies before settling into a 69 position with Geena on top. The sight of these two gorgeous women who were obviously enjoying each other's pussy very much, was very arousing and I was surprised to feel my penis stir so soon after coming.

I tore my eyes away from that delightful scene to find another in progress just to the right of me. My wife was on her hands and knees straddling a big blonde guy with a body builder's physique with his cock buried deep inside her pussy while one of the other male models was stroking a good sized piece of meat in and out of her asshole. Meanwhile, she had her face buried in a beautiful blonde's fair bush as she sat high on the pillows enjoying the expert sucking she was getting. The one fucking her in the ass suddenly cried out that he was coming and began pumping a huge quantity of semen into her gorgeous asshole before pulling out and collapsing on the bed. Another model stepped up and inserted his lubricated member into the slippery hole which had cum juices dripping slowly out of it as he fed more and more cock inside her ass.

Tyko was in heaven and cried out in passion when the blonde guy began pumping cum into her pussy while the other huge cock worked its way in and out of her asshole. Then she couldn't hold out any longer and gasped as her orgasm hit her. She had her tongue buried deep in the blonde girl's cunt as she came and was delighted when the blonde rewarded her with a flood of juice which she sucked up greedily before collapsing on the lounge chair to recuperate. The curly haired muscle man fucking her in the ass was still on his knees with his huge pole swaying in the breeze. He began to stroke it back and forth and before long started to deposit gobs of creamy semen on Tyko's stomach which she rubbed into her skin telling everyone how good it was for the complexion.

I looked around the room and saw that most everyone was occupied sexually in one way or another except for a fantastic looking Hawaiian beauty with long jet black hair, lovely uptilted breasts with large hard nipples and a sensational ass and legs, who was playing with her pussy and looking at Tyko with hungry eyes. I called her over and found out her name was Shana. I asked her to sit next to me and fondle my shaft, which was almost hard again, and asked her if she would like to make love to my wife. She said that Tyko was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen and that she would do anything to take her in her arms and make love to her. I told her to suck my cock for a while and then I would call my wife over to join us and she lowered her head to my thick member immediately and began to suck. It didn't take long for my shaft to reach maximum size and, as she deep throated me,

I called Tyko over and told her that Shana wanted to have her as soon as she finished sucking me. Tyko sat down alongside her and ran her hands over the beautiful body reaching underneath her to squeeze her ample breasts and hard nipples before wandering down her hips and between her thighs to come to rest with her fingers nibbling on the swollen pussy lips. Then she bent over and kissed the sweet cuntlips, wetting them with her tongue before inserting it into the already sopping wet hole and tongue fucking her slowly and sensuously. Shana was going wild and sucking madly on my rock hard penis as she fucked Tyko's experienced tongue. I knew that I wasn't anywhere near ready to come yet so I told Shana to turn around and get together with Tyko as I watched them. Tyko lay down on her back and told Shana to get on top of her in a 69 position. As soon as the two of them presented their pussies to each other, they lost themselves in the pleasure of sucking their delicious organs.

My wife loved good pussy and was totally involved in licking, kissing, sucking and tonguing the beautiful cunt nestled between Shana's gorgeous thighs. She would alternate between driving her tongue deep inside the wet hole and licking the juices out of the hot passage and closing her mouth over as much cunt as she could get around and just gently sucking all of it into her mouth while running her tongue over the lips and slit and clit. Shana meanwhile was enjoying my wife's fantastic pussy so much that she was having an orgasm just sucking it, never mind what Tyko was doing to her own organ. When she came Tyko was totally surprised by the flood of come juices that literally poured out of Shana's cunt and into her mouth. She sucked up all of it and drove her tongue deep inside the hole to find more.

Shana was still totally absorbed in sucking my wife's pussy and had been doing everything to it that Tyko had done to her and was now doing it all again which was driving my woman crazy with pleasure. Tyko had gone back to gently licking Shana's pussy as she delighted in the sensations that Shana was giving her and knew that her orgasm was not far off. She buried her face in Shana's cunt and lost herself in the pleasure of Shana's tongue which was now teasing her swollen clitoris. As soon as Shana took my wife's clit between her lips and started sucking it, Tyko screamed out her orgasm and captured Shana's head between her hands and held it tightly to her cunt as she came. Shana drove her tongue deep inside Tyko's throbbing cunt to search out every drop of come she could find.

The both of them kept their tongues buried in each other's pussies for quite some time after their orgasms subsided and both were already beginning to feel horny again from the slight movement of their tongues inside each other. Shana was moaning as she sucked the delicious pussy and then began sucking gently on the hardening clit which drew an immediate reaction from my wife who clamped her thighs around Shana's head and held her tightly to her wet cunt as she fucked the talented mouth.

I had been playing with my cock and watching them but felt like sliding my shaft into Shana's gaping hole. I asked her to leave Tyko's pussy for a while and come over and sit on my pulsating rod. She parted reluctantly with my wife's pussy and came over with wide eyes as she saw the size of my penis thrusting out before me. She swung around and faced away from me as she lowered her dripping cunt to my cock. Holding it in one hand, she guided herself onto the tip of the head and sank down slowly feeling every inch of the massive pole filling her pussy with good, hard meat. She moved up and down slowly and sensuously loving the feel of the huge organ as it filled her womanhood.

Then she settled down as low as she could go with a little more than half the massive penis inside her and began milking it with her cunt muscles. The feeling was sensational and I couldn't help moaning in passion as she worked her passage around my cock massaging it beautifully. Tyko came over and got on her knees in front of Shana's pussy and started licking her clit as she fucked my pole. Then I saw one of the body builders come up behind my wife and feed his well endowed organ into her waiting and ready cunt as she licked the hard clitoris in time to the rhythms of our fucking. Shana was in heaven. She was sitting on one of the most beautiful shafts she had ever known and Tyko's expert tongue was doing marvelous things to her clit. It wasn't long before she groaned out that she was ready to come and asked Tyko to keep licking her clit while she fucked my enormous organ.

Then it hit her and I was surprised when a veritable flood of juices poured over my shaft and out the opening running down to my balls. When she recovered from her orgasm, Shana apologized for wetting me so much and brought a pan of water, some soap and towels and cleaned me thoroughly before cleaning herself up. She lay back next to me and we watched Bob stroke my wife with his rigid meat. She was enjoying every inch of him and fucked him back with every stroke. Then she looked at me with glazed eyes and focused on my still hard cock as she started crawling over to me and keeping Bob inside her as she moved. Finally she was able to take my organ into her mouth and suck it while the expert penis did wonderful things to her pussy. The three of us were at it for quite some time when I began to feel the first signs of an impending orgasm and started to feed my cock slowly and sensuously in and out of my wife's hungry, sucking mouth.

She was moaning as she sucked voraciously on my thick shaft and Bob had his head thrown back in ecstacy as he fed his huge rod into the receptive passage and then withdrew it to the tip before plunging slowly back in until he could go no further. She had about three quarters of his organ inside her and she fucked him back just as slowly and sensuously as he and began to suck harder on my shaft as she went into her orgasm. When she started to moan as she deep throated me during her spasms, Bob shouted out that he was cumming too and thrust himself as deep as possible inside her gorgeous cunt and pumped gobs of creamy semen into her throbbing organ.

That was all I could stand and I began to pump cum into Tyko's hungry mouth. She fastened her mouth around the head of my shaft and sucked up all the juices I could eject and kept sucking it long after I finished cumming trying to get more come juices out of the rapidly receding member. Finally the three of us disengaged and lay down to rest for a while.

We were lying back relaxing and sipping some cold drinks when a beautiful blonde with a magnificent body walked over to me and after reminding me that I had asked them to be totally uninhibited, told me that she had wanted to take my penis into her mouth from the moment she first saw it. Naturally, I couldn't refuse such a beautiful woman so I told her to go right ahead and do anything she pleased with me. Her face lit up in a big smile and she dropped to her knees in front of me and slowly worked the tip of her tongue over my balls and shaft until she reached the tip. Then she took the head between her lips and gently sucked it back and forth as she worked her talented tongue all around the sides and sensitive bottom. She was good. Real good.

I could see that she really loved sucking cock and as she began to take more and more of me into her mouth I gave myself up totally to the wonderful sensations she was giving me. At that moment, her mouth owned me! I suddenly wanted to suck her pussy and suggested that we 69 with her on top and as soon as we were in position, I buried my face into her warm, wet and delicious cunt and licked her opening and sucked gently on her swollen vaginal lips before sliding my tongue along the slit from her asshole to her clit. She had most of my cock in her mouth and was sucking it firmly while she ran her tongue around it. She was making almost imperceptible movements which were giving me fabulous sensations and I concentrated on sucking her tasty pussy.

She gasped everytime my tongue licked her enormous, erect clitoris so I concentrated on it and kissed it gently before running my tongue lightly over it and then putting my lips around it and sucking it slowly into my mouth. She started moaning as she sucked on my throbbing organ and ground her pussy into my mouth as I sucked her clit in and out of my mouth while tickling the tip with the tip of my tongue. She forced herself down on my mouth and groaned as she went into orgasm. I opened my mouth wide around her cunt and drove my tongue as deep as possible inside her to lick up her womanly juices as she experienced spasm after spasm.

She collapsed on top of me and my mouth was still fastened to her cunt as she continued deep throating me while pulling on my balls and inserting a lubricated finger inside my asshole. That did it for me and I felt the first deposit of semen rush up my shaft and spurt into the wonderful, loving mouth that sucked on it so beautifully drinking every drop of juice pouring out.

We decided to go down to the beach and lie in the sun for a while and go for a swim while we recharged our batteries for more action later. Since no one could possibly see us, we just left the house naked and walked to the beach where the staff had laid out huge beach towels, chaise lounges and drinks and snacks for anyone who came to the beach. Tyko and I went into the warm, clear ocean and took a swim before going back to the chaise lounges and relaxing with a cool, tropical drink. Most of our guests were there also, either swimming or relaxing on the beach, and some were eating each other or fucking in the warm sun.

We spent the next few weeks fucking and sucking in the sun and moonlight of Paradise until, by mutual agreement, we decided we had enough and wanted to get back home. We had one last all night party the night before we left and managed to spend at least some time with each of our beautiful and willing guests before heading to the airport and our waiting jet. The flight home was restful even though we mixed it up with the crew a little and apologized to them for not calling. The truth was that we really forgot about them as soon as we selected our house guests and promised them that we would have them over for a party in the not too distant future. During the flight, we managed to have sex with each of them and before we knew it we were in the flight pattern for LaGuardia Airport.

As soon as we got home, we undressed and collapsed on the bed and didn't move until morning. I awakened to the wonderful feeling of my wife's mouth around my cockhead

and looked down to find her looking up at me as she nursed on my cock. She knew just how to get me going and the hotter she got me, the more I wanted to bury my face in her crotch. Finally, I asked her to swing around so we could lie on our sides and worship each other's organs and my excitement increased tenfold when I saw that sexy crotch in front of my eyes. I'm mesmerized when Tyko's crotch envelops my face. I lose myself in her aroma and taste and lick and kiss and suck every millimeter of her crotch from her tiny, puckered asshole to her rigid penis-like clit. She was drawing deeply on my shaft and teasing the crown with her tongue and I was totally lost in her.

I loved her flavor and thrust my tongue as deep as possible to get her juices as they flowed down her tunnel. It was building slowly and I was off on a wonderful high, losing myself in the pleasures she was giving me from both ends, when suddenly my cock exploded and starting shooting creamy ropes of cum into her hungry mouth. As she swallowed each load, she starting shaking and moaned with her mouth tightly around my penis, as she went into orgasm and wet my face and mouth with her delicious juices.