You're Mine Now Pt. 03

Story Info
Beth and Cleo are punished for their behaviour.
7.3k words
4.43
19k
14

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like days before Alex returned once more. The drugs had worn off and Beth was now struggling furiously against the restraints holding her down. Her legs were aching from being held like this, only realising once the drugs had passed from her system that short chains had been attached to her ankle cuffs, keeping her anchored to the bed she had been strapped to, and a spreader bar had been attached between her ankles that ensured she remained spread wide open. If she could just free herself from this damn bed then she could get out of here before this went any further.

"Well then Beth. Let's get you ready for your new life shall we?" Alex grinned, watching Beth's struggles with amusement.

"Go to hell." Beth snarled, writhing in her restraints even as they cut into her.

"That is not the way you address me." Alex's face set into a stern look as her tone became clipped.

Beth bucked and grunted, biting back a cry of pain as the leather strap that had been used the day previously cracked against the sole of her left foot. Beth glowered at Alex as she clenched her jaw tight, refusing to let any sound of pain leave her mouth and give this woman that satisfaction as the strap rained down on her feet. The fifth blow elicited a whimper from Beth, but she bit her lip to prevent anymore sounds escaping.

"How do you address me?" Alex asked in a strict tone, glare boring into Beth.

"Bitch seems appropriate." Beth growled through gritted teeth.

The strap cracked ferociously on her right foot, another five blows making tears well in the corner of Beth's eyes but she pushed them back.

"I'm sick of listening to your disrespect. Disobedient whores have privileges revoked, and you have lost the privilege of speech."

Alex set the strap down, anger apparent on her face as she stalked over to Beth's head. In her hand now was a large ball gag, far bigger than one she had used on Beth in her apartment. Beth turned her head away from Alex, lips pressed firmly shut. No way in hell was she making this easy for her.

Stella shook her head as she moved to the other side of Beth's head and gripped her hair tight in her hand, forcing her head back into position and holding it still, even as Beth struggled furiously.

"You are making this far harder on yourself than it has to be." Stella's voice was calm but cold as she stared down at Beth, "Now be a good little slut and open your mouth."

Beth's nostrils flared as she glared up at Stella, but she kept her mouth closed even as Stella pulled her hair hard to try and illicit a pain response that would make her mouth open. Alex pinched her nose shut, Beth writhing as she tried to free herself as her oxygen supply was cut off. As determined as she was, Beth's survival instinct kicked in and her mouth opened as she took a large gulping breath, the gag quickly forced into her mouth. The ball was painfully large, sat just behind her teeth as it kept her mouth open as wide as it would go and trapped her tongue underneath it, silencing her.

"There. That should give you something to think about the next time you so much as think about disrespecting me and my rules." Alex smirked; a string of expletives smothered but implied in her direction.

"Now then. This is the first stage of your training, an initiation if you will." Alex strode back towards Beth's feet slowly, Beth still struggling to try and free herself as Stella's hand untangled from her hair, "You need to prepped, collared, and Stella's favourite part..."

Stella's eyes glittered with hungry excitement as she looked down at the helpless Beth.

"Branding."

Beth froze as her eyes widened, heart pounding in her chest. Branding? What the fuck? There was no way, NO WAY she was going to let them do that to her like she was cattle, a piece of meat and nothing more. She started struggling again, far more furiously than before, determined to get away before these sick women could do anything else to her.

"Don't worry." Alex smirked as ran her hands down Beth's inner thighs, the burning need inside the struggling brunette reignited with a ferocious roar as she let out a soft and involuntary groan, remembering the deep unsatisfied need that had gone unanswered earlier, "You'll get a reward at the end. Or you would if you hadn't been a disobedient little cunt. But no matter... I have a very specific punishment in mind for you instead. One that will remind you exactly who has the control here."

Beth grunted and writhed as hands ran over her naked body, all three women teasing and stroking and pawing at her as she lay there helpless to stop it despite her best efforts to get away from them. The worst part of it was that Beth could feel her body reacting to the abuse in the complete opposite way she wanted it to. Desire pooled between her legs and rolled through her body, Beth trembling with want after the hours of teasing and frustration that she had endured prior to being locked onto this bed. She hated this, it was humiliating that her body was betraying her so blatantly and sending all the wrong messages to the women abusing her.

Fingers teased and pinched at her nipples, Beth's back arching as she pushed back against the moan threatening to leak from behind the gag that made her jaw ache. Why were they doing this to her? They might get off on this, on kidnapping women from their homes and torturing them sexually, but Beth had done nothing to deserve this. Sure, she could be kind of bitch sometimes, but never had she been such a terrible person that she deserved this. If karma was real then she must have done something pretty fucked up in a past life.

Beth cried out behind the gag in her mouth as she felt clamps attach to her nipples again. These were far more aggressive than the ones used in her apartment, biting into her tight nipples so that every slight twitch of her body caused a new jolt of pain to shoot through her.

"You'll be wearing these for a while, so I'd get used to them if I were you." Alex taunted, fingertips teasing the tight and sensitive tips of Beth's nipples as she screamed and writhed as the excruciating touch heightened every sensation, "Clover clamps are vicious little things, that's what makes them perfect for a bitch like you."

Beth couldn't stop the tears the leaked from her eyes as every breath became painful thanks to the clamps. Hands continued to roam over her freely as her struggles became weaker, unable to take the pain that came with them. Beth felt the tight leather straps around her waist and through her legs fall away, bucking and screaming again as the large butt plug was practically ripped out of her with no warning, followed by the huge dildo with a similar level of aggression that left Beth sobbing and shivering as the cold air of the room swept inside her.

"Emma come here."

Emma obediently joined her mistress between Beth's legs, smiling inanely at Alex who stroked her hair.

"Look how wet this whore is, do you see how much she likes this?" Alex's eyes locked with Beth's tear filled and angry ones as something unintelligible was screamed at her.

"She's dripping Mistress." Emma nodded, grinning at Alex.

"It's disgusting really, who gets this turned on by having three women tease her whilst tied so helplessly?" Alex wrinkled her nose in disgust, "Clean her up. But do not let her come, if she does there will be severe punishments for both of you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." Emma nodded happily before burying her face in Beth's folds, Beth letting out a long, involuntary groan as the slave's tongue began to flick expertly through her drenched core, a familiar knot starting to form in her gut as she struggled trying to get away from it.

Drool was beginning to seep from around the gag in her mouth as Beth continued to fight against the arousal coursing through her, humiliation starting to overwhelm her desire to fight. She was tied down, helpless to stop the hands and tongues that violated every inch of her body, drooling and moaning and writhing like an animal in heat. It was pathetic and Beth hated that she was being made to feel like this.

Emma's tongue continued to expertly work its way through Beth's folds, pushing into her and fucking her with a precision and calculation that Beth had never experienced before. Another smothered moan left her mouth as her hips bucked of their own accord, desire swamping her mind no matter how furiously she pushed back against it. She hated this, she didn't want this, and yet her body was responding easily and enthusiastically to the abuse it was enduring. Why couldn't she control herself? What the hell was wrong with her?

"Look at you, you pathetic slut." Stella chuckled, hands squeezing Beth's achingly sensitive breasts as she cried out in pain, "You're loving this. You've always wanted this haven't you? To be treated like the whore you are whilst tied down and spread wide open for the pleasure of anyone who wants you."

Beth shook her head furiously, tears mingling with the saliva running down her face as her struggles to free herself became feebler. The helplessness of her situation was setting in, the realisation that no matter what she did these women were going to continue with whatever they wanted to do. She wanted to go home. She wanted to be free of this. And, as much as she hated it, Beth wanted to come. Her whole body was trembling and twitching with desire from the constant stimulation and the knot in her stomach from Emma's skillful tongue fucking was getting unbearably tight, but every time it came close to finally releasing and relieving her of some of the overwhelming arousal she was feeling, Emma's tongue would halt and wait until Beth had fallen far enough away from the edge that she could continue again.

"Stop." Alex's commanded ceased everyone's actions, Beth panting and whimpering as the tongues and fingers left her sensitive body. Alex chuckled as she moved up to Beth's head again, pulling the ball gag roughly from her mouth.

"Well Beth... are you ready to beg me now?"

"Please..." Beth whimpered, cursing herself for sounding so pathetic and for caving to what this woman wanted from her, "I can't... I need to come now, please... it's too much."

"Please what?" Alex's eyes narrowed a little, tears pouring down Beth's cheeks as she realised what Alex wanted from her.

"Please... mistress." Beth whispered, self-hatred spreading through her. God how could she be so pathetic?

Alex grinned broadly at her as she stroked her hair, "Good girl. See? It's not that hard is it?"

Beth squeezed her eyes shut, starting to sob as the gag was forced back into her mouth and fastened tightly back into place. This wasn't fair. It wasn't a fair fight. How the hell was she supposed to fight back in a situation like this? She had to be stronger than this, she couldn't let them keep winning like this.

Alex sighed happily as she reached behind Beth's neck and realised the constricting posture collar, taking the thinner one from Stella as it was handed to her. She held it in front of Beth's face, tauntingly tracing the leather across her cheek.

"From this moment on, you belong to me. This collar is a symbol of that, it reminds you just how low status you are and that you have no rights anymore. Is that clear?"

Beth nodded meekly, her desperate need flooding out any attempts that would be made to fight back. Alex grinned wider at the newfound compliance of the headstrong woman, her finger tapping the small box at the centre of the collar as she continued.

"Now, most of my slaves get a standard collar, no fancy attachments or anything. But for a disobedient little mutt like you, I need something special to keep you in line until you prove that you can obey my orders without exception. And badly behaved bitches are brought into line with a shock collar."

Beth's eyes snapped open, bright with fear as she shook her head, a pleading look in her eyes. The thought of that thing around her throat, shocking her whenever her captors had the whim to scared the crap out of her. Alex ignored her, waiting patiently as Stella lifted Beth's head a little and moved her hair out of the way of her neck. The two prongs from the little shock box on her new collar pressed against Beth's throat, causing her to whimper as it was fastened shut and locked into place with a small padlock. There was no getting it off, not without the key.

Beth whimpered again as Stella continued to toy with her now throbbing nipples, her desire now coating her inner thighs and her folds as she squirmed desperately trying to relive herself of the overwhelming all her senses. She'd begged her, Beth had begged her just like she wanted her to... so why wouldn't she let her come?

"Almost." Alex seemed to read Beth's mind as reached down and swept a teasing finger across Beth's swollen and neglected clit. Beth moaned loudly at this, hips bucking desperately as she tried to encourage the touch she so desperately needed, earning her a hard smack on her inner thigh, "Once we're done getting you ready you can have what you want you greedy little slut."

Beth was shaking as Alex walked over to the corner of the room, returning with a glowing red metal pole with an intricate design tauntingly glowing in the semi-darkness of the room. Beth sobbed and shook her head again, pulling at her restraints as she tried to get away from what she knew was coming.

"Get her on her stomach."

Alex waited a moment as Stella and Emma unfastened the restraints holding Beth to the bed. Beth struggled furiously but her body was feeling weak from the constant unsatisfied stimulation and they easily overpowered her tiny frame. She was pinned to the bed, Stella straddling her hips and pinning down her arms, Emma sitting on her legs to keep them still.

Alex smirked as she paused, revelling in the fear in Beth's muffled pleading cries as she tried in vain to get free from them, "Now hold still. If you mess this up then I'll just have to do it again until I get it right. The gag will give you something to bite down on, I suggest you do so."

Alex stepped between Emma and Stella, surveying Beth's bare ass for a moment before pressing the red-hot brand deep and hard into her left ass cheek. Beth screamed loudly, the nauseating pain from the burning brand coupling with the intense pain from the pressure being put on her tightly clamped nipples completely overwhelming her, and as the smell of burning flesh filled her nostrils Beth blacked out.

When she came to, Beth was once again strapped to the bed on her back, her ass mercifully not resting on the cold leather as it throbbed painfully from the brand. Her knees had been pulled even closer to her chest to accommodate this, practically folding her in two as the metal bar held her knees in place. Beth was uncomfortable and in pain, and still unbearably turned on. She couldn't have been out very long if she was still feeling this aroused. God she hated this, why couldn't she just wake up to find this had all been a horrible dream?

"It looks exquisite." Alex purred, Beth letting out a strangled cry as she traced the burnt and sensitive skin, "It's a shame you passed out before I could show it to you... I took photos though, here, let me show you."

Beth sobbed as Alex showed her the polaroid of her bare ass, a distinctive and angry looking "A.S." in Old English lettering glaring back at her. She snarled something at Alex through the gag but the meaning was lost thanks to the gag still in her mouth. A sharp pain made her jump and squeal as the shock collar was activated for a few seconds, Beth breathing hard as the pain subsided and was replaced by the dull throbbing of her nipples and ass and aching desire between her legs.

"Yes I'm going to get a lot of use out of this aren't I?" Alex mused, stroking the edge of Beth's collar, "Well then, I think it's time to give you what you begged so prettily for, don't you?"

Beth nodded before she'd realised she had and cursed herself for it. What a pathetic mess she was. How had she let them do this to her? She had to be stronger than this if she was going to get out of this mess.

"I told you you'd beg me for it eventually." Alex laughed cruelly.

She adjusted the bed so Beth was in a sitting position, able to see everything that Alex was about to do to her. It was an exceptionally uncomfortable position to be in, Beth's knees almost next to her ears but that didn't seem to phase Alex as she adjusted what looked like a microphone stand so it was level with Beth's dripping core. Beth frowned as she tried to move into a position that was vaguely more comfortable but bound tightly into place. What the hell was that thing?

Alex smirked as she slid the bar keeping Beth's legs in the air out from under her, Beth crying out at the sudden pressure on her branded, aching ass. She took advantage of Beth's absorption in her pain to attach her legs to the waiting leg pads of the table that were spread wide, securing them with same straps that help her arms and chest in place. This left Beth's legs as far apart as they would go, her clit, labia and cunt easily accessible to anyone who wanted it and Beth unable to close her legs. After a few more adjustments, the purpose of the stand was revealed when Alex fixed a Hitachi wand into it and moved it forward until it was pressed hard against Beth's clit, locking the stand into place. Beth's eyes widened and snapped up from the device to Alex's face, the devilish look in her eyes making her blood run cold.

"You wanted to come, I'm just making that happen."

Alex shrugged, turning on the wand and watching as Beth bucked and writhed against the aggressive vibrations, coming mere seconds later after hours of being edged over and over again with a loud screech. The wand kept vibrating, Beth realising that she was getting exactly what she'd asked for in the worst way; unrelenting orgasm after orgasm until... what? A second orgasm was ripped from her as she screamed through it, Alex watching her with unbridled amusement.

"What a fucking slut you are." She shook her head, reaching forward to stroke and tease Beth's unbearably sensitive nipples, only heightening the feelings of ecstasy as Beth came for the third and then fourth time, "Look at you coming all over the place, squirting your nasty whore juice all over the room. This is what you wanted wasn't it? This is what you begged me for?"

Beth was barely registering a word that was being said as she continued to orgasm against her will, fighting the restraints that pinned her down as she became desperate to make the overwhelming stimulation stop. She had to make it stop.

"A pathetic little cum slut. That's what you are isn't it?" Alex gripped Beth's chin tight in her hand, ripping the gag from her mouth "Answer me!"

"Y-yes!" Beth cried, hoping that by giving her the answer she wanted that she'd turn the wand off.

"Yes what? Tell me what you are." Alex demanded, pulling Beth's hair tight in her hand.

"I-I-" Beth started, cut off as she came for the... twelfth time? She had lost all ability to count, "I'm a p-pathetic little cum slut Mistress."

"Yes you are." Alex grinned, "That's all you'll ever be now, do I make myself clear? You are my pathetic little cum slut now, aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress." Beth panted, the pain in her body mingling with the overwhelming pleasure sending her into overdrive. She would say anything to get it to stop, anything Alex wanted to hear, "Please Mistress... p-please can I stop now?"

"Stop?" Alex raised her eyebrow, "Why would I stop? You asked me for this."

"Please Mistress!" Beth cried out as she came AGAIN, writhing in her restraints to try and get free, "Please it's too much! I-I don't want it... please I'll do anything, just make it stop."

The pleasure/pain contradiction inside her was driving her insane, Beth feeling like she was about to explode if it didn't stop soon. God why wouldn't it stop? She was doing everything that Alex wanted her too, why wouldn't she turn it off?