You're Mine Now Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Beth..." Alex shook her head mockingly, ceasing her teasing of Beth's nipples as she moved away from her, Beth whimpering pathetically as she did so, "Do you not remember me telling you I had a special punishment in mind for you?"

Beth's eyes widened as she shook her head furiously, "N-no, please. I understand now. You're in control Mistress, I obey you Mistress... just make it stop, please!"

"As much as your contrition means to me, I cannot let your indiscretions go unpunished. A bitch has to learn her place. I'll be back when I think you've learnt your lesson."

Alex pulled the gag back into Beth's mouth, muffling her pleas for mercy before turning on her heel and leaving Beth completely alone, trapped in place as the furious vibrations continued to make her come over and over again with no sign of stopping. Eventually the conflicting messages of pain and pleasure in her body became too much and Beth passed out once again.

She went in and out of consciousness for hours, each time she came to and found the wand still vibrating aggressively against her clit she wanted to scream and pull herself free of her constraints to make it stop. When would this end?

-----

Cleo lay on the floor of her cage waiting for them to return. She knew she was going to be punished for trying to warn Beth about the drugged water, but she didn't care about that anymore. She had been able to hear Beth screaming, it had been muffled but unmistakably filled with pain and fear, as if she was right there next to her. She had realised that there must be some kind of speaker system feeding into this room that allowed her to hear what they were doing to her girlfriend. This was all her fault. She had told them where to find Beth, where she kept her emergency key, what her shift pattern was... all because she was weak. How could she have done this to Beth?

The sound of clicking heels alerted Cleo to the fact that they were coming back for her, and her heart clenched in fear. What were they going to do to her for her outburst? Hell, why did it matter? Anything they did to her she deserved after what she'd done to Beth.

"Up." Stella barked as Cleo clumsily got to her feet, struggling with her hands restrained behind her back, "You think you can subvert our actions huh bitch?"

"No Mistress." Cleo whispered, eyes on her feet as she sniffed softly.

"Oh I think you do." Stella growled, unlocking the door of the cage and roughly pulling Cleo out by her collar, fingers wrapped tightly around it as Cleo whimpered in fright, "Just because we have your girl does not mean you get to start acting out. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." Cleo mumbled, "I'm sorry Mistress."

"You will be bitch, believe me you will." Stella smirked nastily as she clipped a leash to the d-ring on Cleo's collar and began to roughly tug her down the narrow hallways. They took a right and found themselves in front of a one way mirror, Cleo and Stella able to see the room on the other side but whatever or whoever was in there would be unable to see them.

Stella pushed Cleo against the glass with a thud, hand tightly in her hair as she made sure that Cleo was looking through the window at what was in there. Cleo let out a sob as she what was in there; Beth, strapped to a chair and rendered completely immobile, a bright red ball gag in that looked impossibly and painfully large fastened into her mouth, and a Hitachi pressed tightly and unrelentingly against her clit. Beth was straining against the restraints that held her in place, tears and saliva running down her face and dripping between her breasts which were heaving with every breath she took, no doubt excruciatingly painful thanks to the aggressive clamps that held her nipples tight.

Cleo knew what was happening to her, she'd seen Beth's body react to her like that more times than she could count. But this was different; it looked painful, traumatizing, overwhelmingly awful and Cleo was the one who had put her in that position..

"Do you see what we did to your girl?" Stella hissed in her ear, "What YOU did to her? She's just like you now, a worthless, pathetic little slut, begging for someone to make her come. Alex did exactly that, and now she's complaining about it, nothing is good enough for her. But don't worry, we'll break the princess yet."

"Please..." Cleo winced as the hand in her hair tightened roughly, "Please let her go Mistress. I'll do anything you want, but please let her go."

"Go?" Stella laughed, "Oh sweetie, she's not going anywhere. I love a challenge, and that bitch in there? She's the biggest challenge I've ever had. I'm going to break her eventually, and you're going to witness it. Besides, she'd already branded. It's too late, you know that."

A hard smack landed on the brand that Cleo now wore on her own left buttock, Cleo crying out as the barely healed wound throbbed, feeling her knees give out underneath her as she collided painfully with the concrete ground. She made no attempt to get to her feet again as she sobbed heavily, Stella sighing in annoyance as she tugged sharply on the leash.

"Get up. We still have your punishment to deal with, and I want to be there to see the sorry mess that slut will be in when Alex relieves her punishment." Stella grinned at the thought of the quivering mess Beth would be after this as Cleo continued to sob.

"Why are you doing this?" She choked, still knelt on the floor as she ignored the sharp tugs on her leash.

"Because I can. Because I want to." Stella smirked, "Now get. Up."

"No." Cleo shook her head, defying Stella for the first time since she'd arrived, "No, I'm done making this easy for you! Let Beth go and you can do whatever you want to me, whenever you want, and I won't say a word about it ever again, but until then I'm going to make this as difficult as I possibly can."

"That's cute." Stella chuckled, "But you see Cleo..." Stella yanked hard on the leash in a downward motion, pulling Cleo to the ground, "You are not even close to being in charge here. You're just a weak, pathetic little whore that's made her punishment worse. You don't want to walk? Fine. I have other means of transporting you."

Stella knelt next to Cleo and pulled her ankles together sharply, clipping together the ankle cuffs she wore before slinging Cleo over her shoulder. Cleo tried to struggle out of her grip but bound the way she was it was impossible. Once they had entered the room that Stella intended to use as the setting for Cleo's punishment, she dropped her to the floor, paying no mind to the grunt of pain as the air was knocked from Cleo's lungs or the feeble struggles that she made to try and escape from her restraints.

Stella dragged Cleo to her feet once she had finished laying out the tools for her punishment, pulling her leash through a ring above her head, ensuring that Cleo was teetering on her tiptoes, unsteady and therefore unable to really struggle without falling. Stella skillfully fastened a tight leather cuff around each of Cleo's upper arms, a leather strap connecting the two cuffs that forced her to straighten her back and push her breasts out in a provocative way. Hanging from the leather strap in-between her shoulders was another strap, this one connected to a large arm cuff that Stella now fastened Cleo's arms into once her wrist cuffs had been shed, Cleo crying out in pain as it was tightened roughly, the stiff leather biting into her arms. Her entire upper body was immobilized now breasts pushed out as she teetered on her toes trying to keep her balance with nothing to steady her.

Stella stepped around to stand in front of Cleo, smirking at the look of distress and discomfort on her face, "This could have been over so much quicker if you'd kept your mouth shut. I think I should shut you up for your own good, don't you?"

Cleo watched with wide eyes as Stella produced a muzzled head harness from behind back, wasting no time in forcing the large ball gag inside it into Cleo's mouth before fastening out around her head. Cleo whimpered as the gag filled her mouth, knowing it was smaller than the one that had been inflicted on Beth but still finding it intimidating. The harness partially obscured her eyesight and pulled at her hair a little, leaving Cleo feeling even more trapped and helpless than usual. Stella surveyed her with a cool glare, shaking her head pityingly.

"And here I thought you were going to be a good girl for us... no matter, I do so enjoy punishing troublemakers." Stella's hot breath tickled Cleo's ear taking her breasts in her hands as she pulled her against her. Cleo let out an involuntary groan as her captor's figures teased her sensitive nipples, arousal starting to course through her even as the fear of not knowing what the sadistic woman was planning next gripped her.

"God you're such a whore, even with that muzzle on I can hear you groaning like a bitch in heat." Stella tutted, releasing Cleo's breasts as she moved in front of her again, Cleo's nipples now stood proud and tight.

Cleo whined as two clamps were attached to the now sensitive nubs, hating the way that the felt when they pinched as her chest. These were new to Cleo, she'd never seen them before, but as she glanced down, the little she could see of them showed thin wires coming out of the base of them and her heart clenched. Oh god no...

"If you'd have gotten to your feet when I told you to, this wouldn't be happening." Stella smirked, "But I haven't used these yet, I'm very excited to see how they work on these beautiful tits." She cupped Cleo's perky breasts in her hands again, pawing at them as Cleo tried to pull away from her but unable to really move anywhere on her tiptoes like this.

Stella grinned as she stepped back, bending down to release Cleo's ankle cuffs before placing a spreader between them. This stance gave Cleo marginally more purchase than when her ankles had been bound together, but it still left her precariously balanced until Stella let some slack onto her leash, both of Cleo's feet now just about able to rest on the floor. It seemed an unusual act of kindness from the sadistic woman and it made Cleo nervous. There was no way she was doing this out of the kindness of her own heart, so what was her plan?

Before Cleo had any time to think any more about it a sharp pain shot through her breasts as Stella turned on the electric current. Her screams were muffled by the muzzle she was wearing but the way her body writhed and twisted to try and free herself from the pain. It stopped as suddenly as it had started, leaving Cleo panting and shaking, her knees starting to give out underneath her. As they did, Cleo realised why Stella had lowered her to her feet; underneath her, positioned right under her asshole was a huge dildo that would almost tear her in two. Tears started to pour down her cheeks as she realised the impossibility of her situation.

"When you can't stand anymore, I'll take them off." Stella grinned, "Of course, when your legs give out that thing will fuck your asshole harder and wider than anything we've used previously. How long do you think you think you can hold up huh?"

Cleo's eyes were pleading as she tried to get Stella to show her mercy. She didn't want that thing up her ass, it was way too large, at least two inched thick by the feel of the tip taunting her petite hole as she forced her knees to lock and keep her upright. Stella's response was to turn on the current again, stronger than before as Cleo bucked wildly against the pain, hoping that her twisting and struggling would somehow shake the painful clamps free. It didn't obviously, and Cleo was breathing heavily through her nose once the shock stopped again, her legs shakingly furiously as she felt the dildo start to painfully push into her asshole. Cleo whimpered as she forced the strength into her legs again, pushing up off the monstrosity and feeling Stella's eyes burning into her as she watched the helpless woman's struggles.

Stella stepped forward again, hand pushing between Cleo's legs as she started to rub her clit, Cleo's eyes widening at the sudden change of pace and letting out a low moan at the intense stimulation that was lost within her muzzle.

"You're just a helpless little slut aren't you?" Stella mused, watching as Cleo's eyes rolled back in her head despite the unwelcome intrusion, "You want to be punished by me, to have me show you how a real woman treats a bitch like you."

Cleo whimpered and moaned into her muzzle as Stella continued to aggressively stimulate the bundle of nerves between her legs, desire starting to run down her legs and all concerns of the electrified nipple clamps and aggressively large dildo threatening her ass lost in the fog of arousal in her mind.

"Do you want me to take the clamps off and fuck you instead? Fuck you raw until you can't remember your own name and you're begging to kiss my feet and swearing your body to me to be used as I see fit?" Stella thrust two fingers deep into Cleo, a strangled cry only just audible behind the muzzle as Cleo nodded furiously. She hated that she could be so easily manipulated like this. Why couldn't she be a fighter like Beth? Why couldn't she just have a little control instead of caving to the degradation and stimulation that came from the women that had brought her here?

Stella smirked as she pressed her leather clad body against the naked form of Cleo, breathing heavily in her ear, "Sluts don't get what they want. They have to be taught self-control."

With that, Stella stepped backwards and turned the nipple clamps up to their highest voltage. Cleo's scream of pain could be heard despite the muzzle, body frozen by the electric current running through it. The relief as the pain stopped was short lived as Cleo's knees gave out underneath her and she crashed down onto the huge dildo. She screeched again as it buried deep into her ass, unable to pull herself off it as there was no longer any strength in her legs. Cleo pleaded with Stella through the muzzle to help her up, the pain in her ass immense as the dildo filled it unrelentingly, but her pleas went unheard as Stella unclipped the clamps from her nipples and removed the spreader bar between her legs.

It was the longest pause of her life as Cleo was forced to sit on the dildo, feebly struggling to get to her feet as Stella busied herself with tidying away the other toys she had used. When Stella finally turned back to her panting, crying slave, she was shaking with pain and arousal, because although the dildo was incredibly large and painful, it also stimulated her in a way she resented more than she'd ever be able to put into words.

"Oh little slut, is that turning you on?" Stella shook her head, "Do you like having your ass filled by a dick almost as thick as your forearm?"

Cleo shook her head feebly but they both knew it was a lie. Whether she wanted to admit it or not, Cleo was turned on by the thick instrument despite how painful it was. Stella narrowed her eyes, pulling Cleo roughly off the dildo, releasing the leash that was still threaded through the O-ring on the ceiling and pushing her roughly to the ground. Cleo whimpered in relief, but it didn't last long. Stella's hand fisted into her hair, pulling it back sharply.

"Get your knees under you whore and spread your legs." Stella spat, "I have warned you before about lying to me."

Cleo pleaded mutely with Stella again as she shook her head furiously, knowing what was coming. A hard smack on her right ass cheek caused her to sob as she complied with what Sheila was demanding. She didn't want this, it hurt. She didn't care if it turned her on, it was too much for her to take.

"I'll stop once you've come three times for me like the little whore you are." Stella wasted no time in removing the large dildo from the stand it had been attached to and rammed it back into Cleo's ass.

Cleo sobbed again as she writhed in pain on the floor, trying to get away from the sadistic woman who was fucking her ass painfully, but the tight hand in her hair kept her in place. The dildo thrust in and out of her ass over and over, Cleo weeping as she begged her body to come. She wanted to if it went that Stella would stop doing this to her. It seemed to take forever but finally Cleo felt the familiar knot start to form in her gut and a few minutes later her screams of pain mingled with a cry of pleasure, the endorphins mixing confusingly with the pain she was in, sending her body into wild overdrive and it wasn't long before she was coming again. When the third orgasm washed over her, Cleo was let go of and the dildo was finally removed. She collapsed to the floor, breathing heavily through her nose as her arms remained tightly bound in the binder behind her back. She was sobbing as Stella looked down at her with feigned pity.

"Are you sorry yet bitch?" Stella asked. Cleo nodded furiously, face buried in the floor to hide her shame at being made to come three times whilst her ass was being painfully raped.

"Good. You will remain in the arm binder and muzzle for a while longer yet, you need to remember your place." Stella dragged Cleo back onto her shaky feet, clipping the leash back into place.

Cleo stumbled along behind Stella as she pulled her down the corridor and into the room where Beth was being held. Alex grinned as Cleo was forced onto her knees, tears brimming in her eyes at the sight of her girlfriend now. Beth was barley conscious, drenched from head to foot in her own bodily fluids; a combination of sweat, saliva, tears and cum dripping from her as she shook in her restraints.

"Ah excellent! I thought you might be too caught up in the fun you were having with the redheaded whore to come and see the results of this." Alex beamed, ignoring the whimpering and weeping young woman behind Stella.

"Are you kidding?" Stella grinned, "I wouldn't want to miss you breaking this slut in for all the money in the world."

"Oh she isn't broken yet." Alex hummed, running her hand through Beth's sodden hair as the brunette glowered at her from under hooded lids, jaw throbbing from the huge ball gag in her mouth still, "But we've made excellent progress today. I see our usually compliant whore has needed a serious lesson."

"She's been unusually defiant." Stella nodded.

Beth's eyes found Cleo's as she took in the way that she had been treated, frowning at the muzzle and the tight binder around her arms rendering her almost entirely immobile. God, what had they done to her? She was still furious at Cleo for putting her in this position but at the same time... her taste of the cruel sadism of these women today made her realise that maybe Cleo wasn't weak. Maybe she was being too hard on her, after all she was a victim here too.

"But I used that new toy I showed you with that thick dildo up her ass... she was coming all over the place by the end of it, weren't you bitch?" Stella taunted Cleo who let her gave drop from Beth's, shame making her blush furiously.

"Oh excellent." Alex chuckled, "Please tell me you taped it? I want to see that for myself."

Beth's eyes widened as Cleo's blush deepened. They FILMED them?! What kind of sick fucks filmed the atrocious acts that they were inflicting on them? God could this could get any worse?

"I think they're done for now." Alex mused, "Help me restrain the brat and then we'll take them back to their cages."

Stella fastened Cleo's leash to a hook on the wall before walking over to help Alex pull Beth from the bed and onto the floor. Beth tried to fight them but she was incredibly weak from hours of orgasming relentlessly, and could do little more than grunt as her arms were pulled behind her back and fastened into an armbinder identical to the one that Cleo was fastened into. The ball gag was left in but her nipples were finally released from the vicious clamps, Beth crying out in pain as the blood rushing back to them brought a new wave of pain with it. She was dragged forcefully onto her knees, a leash clipped to the D-ring on her shock collar.