You're My Person

Story Info
You making love to your genderqueer partner.
881 words
3.77
2.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You stand in the middle of the room. He pulls back the covers and slides into bed. You take in his plaid pajama pants and t-shirt. He has curves but he hides them well. His boobs, free from the constraints of a bra move around under his shirt. Your heart flutters just looking at him. How did you get so lucky to share a bed with this handsome man? What did you do to deserve his love? Aloud you say, "Ready?" He nods. You pull the chain and the room is dark. You blink as your eyes adjust and walk over to the bed. Some faint light from outside trickles around the curtains. You get into bed next to him as he stretches out his arm underneath you. You fit perfectly against him, your feet and legs touching. You press yourself against him, tipping your head up to kiss him on the cheek. His skin feels impossibly soft against your lips. He pulls you tighter against him and turns his head to kiss you. Your lips meet and you lose yourself in the brief kiss. You always forget how soft his lips are. He kisses you again, his lips slightly parted. He tugs on your bottom lip ever so slightly and you feel tingles throughout your body. You can feel your arousal growing.

"You're my person," he whispers against your mouth.

"You're my person," you whisper back. Your lips meet again and you can feel the desire and urgency from him. "Can I touch your chest?" you ask. He responds by sitting up slightly and taking off his shirt. He lies back down and you prop yourself up on your arm and gently drag your nails down the center of his torso, starting at the base of his neck, down between his boobs, his stomach, over his belly button, to the waistband of his pajama pants. He makes a little noise, a barely audible sigh of contentment and pleasure, almost a squeak. You kiss his neck starting at his jawbone, working your way down to his collarbone, sucking a little as you go but careful not to leave a mark. Once you get past the collarbone, it's safe to suck harder. As you approach his nipple you start to leave marks. He squirms slightly underneath you and makes the occasional little noise. Using your hand, you guide his nipple to your mouth and suck hard, using the flat of your tongue to draw it farther into your mouth. He moans in pleasure, his head tipped back, mouth open.

You release his nipple and ask if you can touch him. He nods. You return to his nipple. This time you see him watching you. You make eye contact and see complete trust and love in his eyes. You smile and suck harder watching his eyes close. You drag your nails gently down his stomach again, although this time you slide your hand under his waistband. You feel his coarse hair and then your fingers slide between his creases into a sea of wetness. You brush against his clitoris but continue further down. Your mouth leaves his nipple and turns attention to the sensitive skin around his areola as you press 2 fingers into him. He moans and arches, his head tipping back. He reaches down and slides off his pajama pants and underwear as you continue to thrust into him. Once freed of the constraints of his clothing you slide in a third finger. You know how he likes to feel full.

As you continue penetrating him, you return to kissing his chest and neck, alternating between kissing and sucking gently. The more he is enjoying this, the more aroused you get, anticipating what he will do for you once he's had his turn. You slide your fingers out and move them to his clit. Using two fingers you put pressure on either side and press against him to your second knuckle, moving your fingers up and down in a slightly circular motion. His eyes are closed and his head is back, mouth open, moaning quietly. You take his nipple into your mouth again and suck hard with the flat of your tongue. He gasps and tells you to keep going. Anticipating his climax, you watch his face and enjoy the looks of pure pleasure, taking in the beauty of his naked body. His breathing gets faster and then he is climaxing. His stomach muscles tense and his head comes up off the pillow as he rides the waves of pleasure. He lets out little gasps and moans as your fingers continue to coax every possible moment out of his orgasm.

He falls back on the pillow, catching his breath, and you take your hand away. "You are so beautiful," you say as he starts to open his eyes. He looks at you with all the love and tenderness. He rolls to his side and you spoon him, putting your arm around him, against his chest between his boobs, and pull him toward you. You press yourself against him until there is no space at all between you and wish you could pull him closer still. You kiss the back of his neck. "This is my favorite," you whisper into his neck.