You're My Wife Now Pt. 04

Story Info
Man is forced to be a drug barons' sex slave "wife".
2.1k words
4.62
19.9k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
672 Followers

I have been asked to finish this story. This story contains sex and violence.

*

My life continued to get worse. Paul was sent away and I never had him to comfort me. I had no idea when he was coming back. I asked Frankie where he was. All I got was.

"Why are you sweet on him you little slut? Just fucking remember, your my wife now, not his."

He had me dress as a rubber-clad dominatrix that night. I was wearing thigh-high boots, with six-inch heels. He even made me carry the whip. I was dominating no one though. He had me parade around the room a few times, then forced me to my knees.

Before he left, Paul had told me to hang on. He promised he would get me out of this. It was the one thread of hope that kept me going. He told me two things. Never call Frankie queer or gay. That was what happened to his last "wife".

The second was to try and show I hated what he was making me do. He told me Frankie gets off with my humiliation. He said if I didn't show it, he would ramp up what he was doing.

Four days after Paul left I was so tired I barely whimpered as Frankie fucked me bent over the kitchen sink. I was dressed as streetwalker. My heels scraping against the tiled floor, and the slapping as our bodies meet was the only sound that day.

The next day I woke to a man I had never seen before injecting me with something. I screamed and then passed out.

When I awoke I had breasts. They were bandaged and sore. The doctor leaned over and told me how often I had to change my dressings and that I had to wear a sports bra for 2 months.

I screamed at him.

"You fucking bastard. How dare you do this to me."

I scratched his face. He jumped back and said.

"You ungrateful bitch. Frankie wanted double D's. I managed to convince him you could only take C's. Well I'm bloody glad now about what I've done between your legs now."

My hand shot down to the smooth front of my silky knickers. I couldn't feel my cock. He had taken my manhood away. I wailed.

He laughed as he dabbed away the blood pouring from the scratch marks on his face.

"Don't panic sweety. It's still there. I just pushed your balls back inside your body and wrapped your scrotum skin around your tiny clitty. It's stuck between your legs until I release it. Frankie wanted to make sure you had to sit down to pee."

He pointed to two large bottles of pills. You make sure you take those every day. I will be back every two weeks to check on you.

I was left alone to heal for nearly two weeks after that. One of Frankie's men brought me food twice a day.

Frankie came in a few times and made me take off my night dress. He fondled my breast gently, then stroked the flat front of my knickers.

"Lovely, do feel like a woman now? You wait until those hormones take effect, your little clit will shrink and your nipples will grow. I can't wait."

I burst out crying. He smiled and left. I was upset, but I knew now, I had to show how much I hated what he was doing. If I was truthful though, I had looked at myself in the mirror. I looked amazing. As a guy, I was a 4 at best. As a woman, I was at least an 8. I would have dreamed of dating someone who looked like me.

That night Frankie came to my room and folded me in half. My ankles were forced next to my ears as he pumped mechanically in and out of me. He left me to sleep on a large damp patch. I refused and slept on the floor after he left.

The next few weeks were a blur to me. I was numb, just clinging to the hope that Paul would return and rescue me. I was having dreams about him. I don't know if it was the hormones, but the dreams turned sexual. I was a princess, Paul was a knight. He slew a dragon with Frankie's face and we rode off to his castle where we married.

When I woke I found my shrunken cock straining between my legs. It was painful, I had not got hard for weeks. I was nearly at the end of my tether. I would tell Frankie what I thought of him soon, just to finish this.

Frankie told me to dress in a saloon girl outfit. It had a tight red corset, a frilly red and black dress, that had a low back and a high front that showed my frilly black knickers. Under this, I wore black fishnet tights. On my feet were stiletto cowboy boots. The outfit even had a headdress.

I went downstairs and Frankie wolf-whistled me.

"Well don't you look like a pretty picture? Are you feeling feminine tonight? Well, you will by the end of it."

I shot him a look of pure hate. I just managed to stop myself from telling him what I thought of him. He was gay, but he was so far back in the closet that he forced others to experience it for him. He was a bully that could not admit to anyone what he was, so he dragged everyone else into his perverted world.

My instinct to survive won out. He had me on my knees while his bodyguards watched. My headdress was knocked to the floor as used my hair to force his cock down my throat. I think my outfit or my attitude must have turned him on. Thankfully he only lasted a few minutes.

"You look disappointed Tami. Don't worry we're only just getting started. I have decided I'm going to have all the male fucked out of you tonight. Just keep thinking feminine thoughts."

His bodyguards Dale and Titch dragged me to the kitchen table. I could not resist them as they bent me over. Dale dropped his trousers and aimed his fat cock at my sore throat. Titch yanked down my knickers and plunged hard into me.

I shook free from Dale's cock and yelled.

"Stop you bastard."

Frankie was watching it all.

"We're only getting started girly. You will never think of yourself as a man again after tonight. Then I'm getting the doc back to finish what he started. Your balls are going first."

I struggle to get away from the men who were spit-roasting me. It wasn't going to happen. Even before the hormones, I would have been too weak. I was vulnerable. They could use me as they wanted. They were stronger than me. In a way, Frankie had succeeded. This must be how many women feel around big aggressive men.

The kitchen was filled with my choking coughs and the slapping sound of flesh on flesh. Dale came first, and I struggled to breathe as he shot his load down my throat.

Titch finished and I collapse onto the cold tiled floor. It was over.

"You're a mess bitch go and clean yourself up. I have ten of my best dealers coming in to help with your training in an hour."

That was it. I had had enough.

"You fucking prick. You can't face what you are can you? You destroy other people because you can't admit that you're gay. Just face it, you're gay. It doesn't make you less of a man."

You could have cut the air with a knife. The bodyguards just stared at the ground afraid to talk.

I heard the front door close and Paul walked in. He looked tired and was sporting a beard.

"What's going on?"

"This little cum covered faggot is accusing me of being gay. I tried my best. Got her tits and helped train her to show her what she really was."

His cold tone and angry stare told Paul all he needed to know.

"Well, I failed, just like last time. Paul it's time to feed the dogs."

"Frankie no, you can't do this. "

"Dale, Titch, put him down." Frankie snarled.

What happened next was blurr. Dale lunged at Paul. Paul turned sideways and kicked him hard in the throat. Dale collapsed, choking. Titch who was anything but small pulled a flick knife from his pocket. He raised it over his head and then stabbed it down towards Paul's jugular.

Paul blocked it with a cross block and twisted the knife into Titch's throat. Titch looked surprised as his blood sprayed over his shirt, then slowly sank to the floor.

Frankie stood a few feet from me now, pointing a pistol at Paul.

"Well, then Paul. You finally showed me your colours. I honestly thought you wouldn't come back from Columbia. It's a pity you have to die, you were proving useful."

"Frankie, you owe me. I have two million in the car. You can have it. Just let us go." Paul said.

"Why? I shoot you, feed her to the dogs. I still get the money."

"I risked my life for you in Columbia. I have paid you back for helping me get the men who killed my sister. We're even."

"Oh, your queer little brother you mean. That was me. I wanted you to work for me, so I had him killed and came to you with a couple of dealers' names that tried to cheat me."

I saw Paul's face twist into a mask of rage and hate.

"You made me kill two innocent men, you fucking monster."

Frankie raised the gun.

"I always wanted to see the look on your face when told you that. You're a good boy, aren't you? You only kill the bad guys."

Frankie was standing over me now. I took my chance. I slammed my stiletto heel into Frankie's knee. He staggered and aimed the gun at my head. The few seconds were all that Paul needed. Both men struggled and grappled for the gun.

A shot sounded, deafening me in the confines of the kitchen. Frankie crumpled to the floor. He grabbed at Paul's clothes as he fell. It surprised me that such a large man would be felled by one bullet.

As I stood I saw the bullet had hit his heart. I was happy about that. I just wished he could have suffered more.

"Are you OK?" Paul said.

"No, but thank you. Can we go? Ten of his dealers will be here in less than an hour."

"Yes. Go upstairs and grab some clothes. Women's clothes. Pack a case, they may come after us."

"Women's clothes? Why."

"For a start Tami, you don't have any men's clothes. You have breasts now. You will attract attention if you try to look like a man. Lastly, a man and wife are less suspicious than two men."

It made sense. Sort off.

"Quickly Tami. Meet me down here in 15 minutes."

I rushed upstairs and showered the mess and blood off me in three minutes. I change into a long black skirt, a blue polar next jumper, and some two-inch heeled boots. These were the lowest I could find. I stuffed the least outrageous underwear and clothes I could find in a case and hurried downstairs.

I could smell gas.

"Good work Tami, now quickly before the dealers get here."

Paul broke open a lighter he found in the hall and poured the fluid on the hall carpet. He lit the carpet alight and we rushed to his vintage Jaguar.

As the security gate opened we heard an explosion. The sky lit up like daylight for a few seconds then night returned to the country road ahead.

"What will we do now Paul?"

"We will have to keep a low profile. I'm going to have to ditch the car. I have a few fake IDs. So that won't be a problem We'll buy a second-hand car and head up to Scotland."

"Why Scotland?"

"Frankie had a lot of contacts. I think his empire will dissolve when all the parts start fighting for control. We still have two million of their money. That makes us a target."

He said we. We have two million. This man had saved my life and was willing to share his money with me. My heart melted. My dream of being rescued had come true.

"I understand, but why Scotland?"

"I have a friend from the army who is now a Scottish Laird. He needs a gamekeeper. How do you like the idea of posing as a gamekeeper's wife? We will have to lay low for a couple of years at least."

I smiled at him. It wasn't so bad being a woman. I loved how pretty I looked. I owned this man so much and wanted to please him.

"So, does that mean I'm your wife now then Paul?"

leeanna19
leeanna19
672 Followers