You're My Wife Now Pt. 03

Story Info
Petty Crook is forced to serve as a crime bosses wife.
1.4k words
4.56
27.6k
24

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
674 Followers

"Go back to your room and clean up. I'll send Paul up to you later." Frankie said.

I staggered to the stairs. I felt Frankie's "deposit" trickling out of me. I clip, clopped up the stairs. My head was swimming. Terry was screaming in my head.

"You just came from being fucked by a man, you must be gay now."

I was thinking. "I have to act like this, or I will die. I must think l and a woman to stay alive."

I thought it must have been my cock rubbing against the silky petticoats that made me orgasm. Not Frankie's cock. That had really hurt. I felt empty and gaping. I reached my room and collapsed on the bed crying.

I had never been a strong man, physically or emotionally. I was a follower. I would do as I was told to fit in to survive. I knew this is what I was doing now. I could try to escape by running, but I knew I would be killed. I had best wait, gain their trust, then run.

The problem with that plan was I didn't know how far down the rabbit hole of femininity I would be driven by the time I could escape.

I got up and had a shower. I showered for 30 minutes, trying to wash the memory of my violation away. I knew this wouldn't be the last fucking I got, so I found a large plug in the cupboard and forced it inside with the help of a lot of lubricant. I didn't dress, I just sat on the bed and waited.

Paul came in carrying a tray. He gave me a salad sandwich and a diet coke. I was starving and ate while Paul spoke.

"Frankie said that you don't need any ham, as you have had plenty of protein and meat today already."

He shook his head and looked down as he said that.

"Frankie's idea of a joke. Once you have had that he wants his maid downstairs to serve drinks. He has the head of his south London operation coming. He said you're part of the entertainment. "

I turned to Paul and pleaded.

"You have to get me out of this Paul. I can't, I just can't."

"Listen, Tami. You can, you must."

"I'm Terry not Tami!"

"If you think like that, you're dog food."

Paul let that sink in then said.

"Tami, think of yourself as a woman. A prostitute would do this for money, you will do it for your life."

I thought of a phrase I had heard in an old film. Women would say, "a fate worse than death." Was there a fate worse than death?

"OK Paul. I'll do it. I have no choice."

"Good, for what it's worth I'm sorry. I get your clothes."

Did I see genuine regret in Paul's face as he rummaged around the closet?

"After whatever is going to happen, I'm sure you will be able to rest. Be strong."

What he got out of the cupboard made me shiver. It was a latex French maids outfit. White latex knickers, with ruffles on the backside. Black latex boots that looked as long as stockings. When I saw the corset and suspenders I understood how it went together.

I started to dress. Paul had to help fasten the corset and helped me put the black latex dress on. As I walked around the room, I could hear a slight squeak as my thighs rubbed together. I sat at the dresser and redid my makeup.

"You are very good at that. Your eyes look so sexy." Paul said.

I was just lucky. I had always been good at art. The crowd I followed told me I was a sissy for liking art, so I gave it up. This was like painting a picture on my face.

"Here drink this it may help."

Paul handed me a hip flask. I smelled it. It was scotch. I took three gulps and immediately coughed and choked.

"Slowly, but drink as much as you can. It may help you accept what's happening."

I drained the flask after a few minutes and pulled on the lace petticoat. My dress stuck out over a foot all around me. I looked in the mirror. I was a pervert's dream. I would fuck me.

"Come on let's get it over with," I said.

Frankie saw me carefully descending the stairs.

"Ah, my maid at last. This is Tami, my new maid, if she's lucky she'll be my wife when she's ready."

Frankie was sitting opposite a large, well-muscled black man. He leered at me, and I saw his gold teeth.

"Go fetch us a couple of bud's Tami."

I went to the kitchen and searched for the beers and a tray. I returned and served both men. Neither wanted the glasses I had brought.

I stood uncomfortably for an hour. I fetched more beer, and crisps. When they had finished, they both had 50-year-old brandy.

"Right now Rob, I promised you a reward, didn't I. Tami on your knees on the sofa. Put your head over the backrest."

Here it comes I thought. When I saw Rob go behind the sofa, I thought I would just have to suck him. Hopefully he wasn't as large as Frankie.

"Open wide, sissy." Said Rob.

I glanced to my left. Thank god he wasn't that big. His dark cock was just over 6 inches. It did look fat though. I opened my mouth and he just shoved it right in. He wasn't gentle. He was fucking my mouth hard. I was gagging and trying to breathe through my nose. I straightened my neck t make it easier. This was horrible. I was being used as an object, a sex toy once again.

Then it got worse. I felt the back of my dress lift and my knickers pulled down.

"You plugged yourself again. Was that to keep my cum inside you from the last time bitch."

He barely deflated the plug, then yanked it out. I started to scream, but that was cut short when Rob's cock filled my mouth again.

Within seconds Frankie's cock filled me. I screamed around Rob's cock as they both laughed. Soon they had a rhythm going. One pushed in while the other pulled out.

They both laughed.

"High five Rob!" Frankie shouted.

They both thrust in together and high-fived. I was compressed by these two huge men. It felt to me that they were trying to meet somewhere in the middle of my stomach.

Every part of me wanted to bite down on the cock in my mouth, but I knew I was only alive because they enjoyed using me. The lack of air and the pain were making me drift off. I started to hallucinate.

I was at home with my sister. I was wearing her old princess costume. We were having a tea party with her dolls.

I came back to reality as Rob shot his load down my throat. I coughed it up and gasped for air. Frankie put his hand around my chest and started pinching my nipples. As with everything he did, he wasn't gentle.

"We need to get you some nice titties girl. Yeah, huge titties. I have a tame doctor, maybe I'll give him a call."

The idea seemed to excite him. A few more powerful thrusts and he shot his load into me. He collapsed on top of me. I felt like I was going to suffocate. He stood up and gave me a hard slap on the arse.

"Pull your knickers up slut. Then clean up the mess you made."

I stumbled to the kitchen and brought back a cloth to clean up.

"Paul! Paul! Take her upstairs. I have had enough of her for today."

I finished my cleaning. As I stood, I noticed I had broken one of my red painted finger nails. For some reason that made me sad. I had tears in my eyes as Paul came to lead me away.

When we were out of sight, he pulled closer to him.

"How are you holding up? Did they hurt you?"

"What do you think Paul. I have just been used like a sex doll. I swear I'm going snap and bite that bastard's cock off."

"Just hold on Tami. I hate what he is doing to you. Please just hold on. I'll think of something."

"He's going to put tits on me."

"That will take time. The doctor would need to see you first. Then bring all the stuff he needs to operate."

"How do you know?"

"It has happened before. The room you are in was his last wife's. She was like you."

I could hardly breathe. This was getting scarier by the minute.

leeanna19
leeanna19
674 Followers