You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 06-1

Story Info
Bill & Kathy reunited - Kathy meets her new roommate.
12.1k words
4.81
5.5k
4
0

Part 6 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
451 Followers

My dear readers. I messed up. I got out of sequence. I pulled the wrong chapter that was just published and mis-named it. This chapter was supposed to go before the already published Chapter 6. I feel it's important to set the stage for things to come. This saga has a total of 29 chapters, so there's lots to come... so to speak.

Again, my apologies to asking you to backtrack.

Departure day. I got up early to say goodbye to my parents. Again, it was hard. I promised I would find a phone and call when I arrived. They told me to call collect. They each gave me $20.

Kathy wasn't expecting me until midafternoon. I was going to have a surprise of my own as I pulled in the town around 1:00. I had an inspiration. After finding a pay phone, and calling my parents, I stopped at a liquor store: got a bag of ice, two bottles of champagne, some plastic champagne glasses, and some chips to hide the contents.

The dorm lobby was a sea of mayhem. Parents moving their daughters in. Sites of distraught moms and dads as they turned to leave their precious daughters for the first time in their lives. I truly felt their pain.

Stepping up to the registration desk, "Hi. I'm Kathy Lee's bother. I have some stuff for her. Can I have her room number please?" I pretty much figured it would be the same as last year, but didn't want to take any chances.

Stepping into the elevator, there were two other families and daughters, each of them loaded with teenage girl stuff. Both got out on the same floor as I did. One went to the right, the other was about fifteen steps behind me as I walked down the hall.

I knocked on Kathy's door, "Pizza delivery."

The door flew open, "I didn't... BILL!!"

She jumped into me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and pressed her eager lips to mine. My toes curled.

Suddenly, she realized we had an audience, "Get in here," as she pulled me into her room shut and locked the door loudly.

The parents of the family that were following me just looked at each other with a look of bewilderment, like 'is what our daughter will be exposed to?' The son had a grin as images of what was about to transpire behind that door flooded his hormone raged brain, 'this is where I'm going to go to school.' The girl just looked ahead, and smiled.

Kathy's lips never left mine as the door was shut and locked. Her eyes welling up, as she buried her face in my shoulder and cried. And cried. And cried. All the pent up anxieties of the last three months pouring out of her little body. I held her tight with my free arm, as I rested my cheek on the top of her head.

Pulling back, her tear streaked cheeks, and then a broad smile, "We made it... We made it," as our lips met again.

"You're early. What's in here?"

"My surprise to you. I left home right after my parents left. And this... this if for us... later." She watched, and smiled, as I brought out the two bottles of champagne, and grinned, "Our own celebration for later, after we consummate our rejoining... our re-bonding."

I put the bottles in the waste basket, covered them with ice, and wrapped a towel around it.

"I see you've done this before," she grinned.

"Only with beer," our lips met again.

I pulled the tee shirt over her head and unclasped the bra. I stepped back a bit for my eyes to reacquaint myself with her tanned cupcakes each topped with those little pink gumdrops. She did what I expected her to do... stretched and raised her arms high above her head, and grinned as she watched my eyes take in her bareness.

My shirt disappeared as our bare chests, and her twin points, reacquainted themselves. We each gasped at the initial contact as we pulled each other into ourselves. Each of our hands eagerly roaming over the other's bare back.

"I need a shower."

"Me too -- later. I'm not sure if I just want us to rip each other's clothes off and go at it fast and hard; or, go slow and make love," I could see the wheels turning in that active brain, "I'm going for option 1... let's fuck. We have all night to make love... besides the champagne isn't cold yet. I need to feel you inside of me. To have you take me. To show me how much you've missed me."

And that we did. She was going to start out by riding me, but figured that 'riding' was for love making. This was going to be primal... lust... need. The condom was unrolled in an instant. Kathy positioned herself on her elbows. That beautifully tanned bottom rising high in the air and her slick pink pussy was winking at me from between her swollen outer lips. Her pink puffy folds oozing with her arousal. Knees parting, as I saw her fingers reach between her legs to spread her labia... opening herself to me... giving herself to me... surrendering herself. She glistened in anticipation, as she leaned to look back at me with a 'fuck me' look.

Kneeling behind her, I grabbed her hips and placed my cock between the cheeks of her beautiful bottom, admiring how good it looked there... sandwiched between two orbs of soft tanned flesh.

Kathy tossed her head, looking back at me, her blonde hair framing her smiling face. "You going to just sit there and look at me? Or are you going to take me?"

Take her. The way she said that caused me to push my cock down between her legs and enter her with one long thrust. We each let out a gasp as I bottomed out.

"Oh fuck!" Kathy cried out. "Damn, that's deep! Welcome home, my love. Now fuck me. Take me. Take me hard."

I started. My hips driving myself deep inside her warm and welcoming cavity.

"I'm not going to last," I panted between thrusts.

"Me neither, and I don't care. I want to you to last later. Right now I just want you to take me and make me yours."

I looked down at the spectacle before me. Kathy's supple back and her perfect round butt, the thin, pink membrane of her pussy clinging like a cuff to my slick shaft, coated with a thin milky whiteness... her whiteness. Her tight insides felt like liquid fire and every time I drove into her, the super-sensitized knob would stroke the roof of her passage. Massaging that patch of sensitive nerves. Each thrust ending with her releasing a pitched yelp.

She stretched her arms out in front of her, putting herself into a totally submissive position. Kathy grunting at each long, hard thrust. Her little mounds swaying. Her fingers frantically working her sensitive clit. Her engorged nipples dragging across the sheets. I fucked her, moaning softly at how good her pussy felt squeezing my cock.

I felt her shudder, and cry out, as her own orgasm racked her tiny body. The hot walls of her passage constricting along my length. My final thrust... I buried my full six and a half inch steel hard length in to her as my balls emptied themselves of ten days of stored semen. We collapsed, panting. The whole act taking maybe a minute.

"That was fun," Kathy giggled as our breathing returned to normal, "I think that may be only the second, or third, time we actually fucked. It has its place. I had thought how I wanted the first time back together to be like. To be loving and all of that. But, standing there... holding you... I knew that plan was out the window. I just needed you. I needed you to show me how much you missed me. How much you wanted me."

"I had played it through my brain too. I liked your choice."

"I could tell," I couldn't see it, but I heard the smile.

Repositioning to laying on my back. Kathy's soft mounds against my side. Her matted bush against my thigh. My flaccid encased dick against my thigh. I held her as we lay in silence for a while. She toyed with my chest hair as we relished our bareness, and our togetherness. We had a couple of hours before dinner was going to be served. We had talked about walking downtown to get a pizza or staying here and eating in the cafeteria.

We took a shower in the cramped stall. Kathy giggling the whole time. I'm sure those noises were heard next door. Good thing it was late enough that all of the parents were gone. We were thoroughly cleaned by the time we got out. Standing in her room in front of the window, we dried each other as we looked out over the empty space. It was erotic. My dick was back alive. Kathy was wet. I was tempted to taste her. To reacquaint my tongue with her nipples... with her inner folds... with her clit. That would come later.

"I'm tempted to have you take me again; but, that would mean another shower," her arms around my neck. Her firm little breasts against my chest. "Let's save this for later. Then we can celebrate. Like you said... 'To consummate our re-joining'." The thought of her surprise to me later, brought an inward smile.

We ate in the cafeteria. It was entertaining and fun to watch the new freshmen wander through the food lines. Some ate alone. Some in small groups. Their first night away from home. For the most part, their roommates hadn't shown up yet. For many, they were truly alone. You could see the uncertainty and fear, fear of the unknown, in their eyes.

It was still early. I was sure the champagne was close to drinking temperature. We walked around the campus, arm-in-arm. Recalling the last days before we left for the summer.

We all want someone who wants us. And when we find that someone, often all we really need to do is to hold on tight. We held each other closer than usual and walked more slowly, just soaking up the simple pleasures of finally being with each other.

The building that we picked up the condoms last spring was still there. I made a note of it. Little did I realize.

The sun had set, but it was still light. The dorms had organized some live music. We didn't care, as we headed toward her room. Fully realizing what we were about to share.

The door secured, we were in each other's arms as we tenderly kissed... And kissed... And kissed. For me, I guess, the afternoon session was one of need... of want. This was going to be a session of 'Love'. Of SLOW love. Of LONG love. We had survived the long summer.

"I know we just took a shower a few hours ago; but, I want us both to be fresh for each other. Let's take a quick one... separately. OK?"

I grinned and kissed her once more, "Only if I get to get you ready for your shower."

"I wouldn't have it any other way," she gave me a coy grin.

Standing in front of me, the soft light of her desk lamp, I could see her eyes sparkling in anticipation. The seductive smile, as I slipped my hands under her top to glide along that toned waist. My thumbs tracing over her ribs, bringing her top up with my ascent. Kathy raised her arms over her head and smiled as I pulled it over her head and past her outstretched arms.

I gazed at the white delicate lacy semi-shear bra. I hadn't seen it when we dressed earlier. It was new. She had gone into the bathroom to dress. Now I know why. I was curious if the panties were of the same style. I would find out, soon.

The thin material hugged each of her firm little mounds. The shadows of her engorged nipples and surrounding brown areola producing a sensual mystery of what lie beneath. I was in awe.

"You like?"

I nodded.

"I bought it just for tonight... for you... my love."

Those eyes and the smile said it all... our love had never wavered. Had never left. She saw my eyes well up, as I swallowed hard and stroked my cheek tenderly as her eyes looked into my sole. She knew what I felt. How I felt about her. Our lips met for a tender kiss.

I was torn between removing the bra to reveal those pert little mounds that I loved so much, or removing her shorts so I could take in all of her femininity in just the delicate bra and panties. I chose the second option.

On my knees. The top of her shorts had a single button and an elastic band. Pulling the top of the shorts down, it seemed to go on forever as more and more smooth tanned skin came into view before any underlying material came into view. 'Was there nothing there?' I thought. My dick throbbed at that thought. Then the lacey top of the panty came into view, followed immediately by the shadow of that underlying soft and wispy forest. Her scent filling my nostrils. I leaned in and kissed the middle of that covered Garden of Eden, as Kathy ran her hands lovingly through my hair.

Sitting back on the bed, I took in the vision of the sensuality before me. It was a first. I had seen her naked, and sensual, many times before; but, this... this was a whole different level. To see your love totally bare was one thing... to see your love... so alluring... so feminine, was captivating. She smiled at the reaction she knew she was creating as she did a slow 'three-sixty'. The back was equally semi-sheer. The dark crease between her firm cheeks rising from that lower hidden thigh-gap to the top was exotic. The bottom of each little tanned butt cheek exposed. My breathing stopped. I wondered if this was the surprise she had mentioned earlier... it wasn't. There was more to come... so to speak.

"Kathy... oh my Kathy... you look so sexy... so alluring... so desirable."

The wide smile said it all, as her eyes sparkled.

I rose to take her in my arms and held her. Kissing the area along her jaw. My kisses moved to the center of her chest. The bra didn't have a clasp. My hands rubbed up along her ribs to push the frilly delicate material up, over her breasts, and past her outstretched arms. I leaned back to again take in the twin firm masterpieces before me. Her nipples engorged with arousal as they stood proudly on her smooth chest. Her skin looked like it had been kissed by the sun.

I reverently kissed the open valley between her luscious mounds. Turning my head, I brushed my right cheek across her left nub. The slight stubble adding a bit of coarseness. She gasped. Turning my head my left cheek grazed her right nipple. With a circular motion, I moved her nipple up and around my entire cheek. Sounds of contentment filled the room, as she held me tight. Her eyes closed.

My lips found, and reverently kissed around each of her little mounds. Leaving each nipple untouched, for now. Kathy held me lovingly to her chest. Rubbing her hands through my hair, eyes closed, as she savored the warmth, and softness, of my lips on her sensitive breasts. I engulfed as much of her supple flesh as possible. My tongue flicking her nipples for the first time since our re-uniting. She whimpered and then purred as she cradled my head against her bare chest.

"mmmm... I love it when you do that. Your lips on my nipples. I sooo missed that. But, I won't be missing it anymore," as she pulled me up and our lips met again her firm breasts pressing into my, still covered, chest, my hands roaming over her smooth bare back.

There was one last piece of clothing that needed to be removed.

I planted another kiss in the wide smooth valley between her breasts as I made my way down her tanned torso. My tongue swirling around and pressing into her soft navel, tracing a line from her navel to the top of those lacy panties. Her scent becoming stronger... sweeter the closer I came to the source. I once again planted a kiss in the middle of the hidden forest, and breathed in deeply. How I missed that.

Looking up past Kathy's pert mounds. Past the rising and falling of her chest. Her eyes were closed. Head back. I smiled, as the descent that semi-sheer material began, and ended with the delicate white fabric pooled at her feet.

Each time the unveiling of her soft fur is like the first. Erotic. Sensual. Sexy. I rubbed my nose and chin through her now exposed softness. My fingers pressing into her hot wet folds. I heard her gasp, as she shifted a bit to give me more access. I teased her clit. I was going to probe. To search for that inner spot of pleasure; but, decided that was for later. This was part of the buildup, even though she was more than ready.

I sat back against the bed to once again take a moment to appreciate the beauty, and sexuality, of the most beautiful creature I could imagine. Offering herself to me; Kathy obliged me as she struck a sultry "Pose".

"I'm going to take my shower. Don't get undressed. It's going to be my turn to get you ready for your shower," she grinned and turned. I watched those firm tanned butt cheeks disappear. My dick was straining in the confined space of my shorts. I was positive the front of my briefs was sodden with pre-cum.

I gazed out the window across the open green space to the dorm... the room where Kathy and I had first coupled three months ago. To the room where we made love on that last night together before our parting. I closed my eyes as memories of the circumstances that brought us together that first night flooded my brain. That those circumstances brought me to being here... about to make love to the love of my life. I saw a satisfying smile appear in the reflection from the window.

I returned to reality as I heard the door open. Kathy emerged, wearing a white mid-thigh robe, tied loosely at the waist. The upper part opened alluringly enough so just the gentle inner swells of her mounds were barely visible. She smelled 'fresh'.

She stood behind me and pressed her soft mounds into my back as I continued to gaze at the room across the way. Kathy softly kissed the side my neck. Her head on my shoulder. Her arms around my waist clasping her hands together. My hands went to the top of her hands, as we both stared out the window.

"Whatcha looking at?"

"Across the way. To that room. The room where we spent our first and last nights together last spring. The memories of us. Discovering each other. The circumstances of our first night... and then to here. Here, with the love of my life."

"I saw that too, when I first got here earlier today. Those same thoughts went through my mind. But now you're here. We're here. Together."

Turning to face her... I again became entranced. Her face glowed. Our lips met. My hands went to slip into the loosely tied robe. She pulled back grinning.

"I thought of getting you ready for your shower naked; but, thought I would get too carried away. I want to get carried away later," the mischievous grin was there as she wrapped her arms around my neck, causing the bottom of the robe to rise. I found bare butt cheeks, and squeezed. She giggled.

Getting me ready for my shower wasn't as slow, and deliberate, as hers. After all, I had no sexy underwear. At that time, there was no such thing for guys. Boxers hadn't even come into style. So, it was just white cotton briefs.

My shirt off, Kathy pulled me over to her bed, sat, and stared my bulging shorts, "

My unzipped shorts fell to the floor. My briefs straining at my excitement... at the anticipation.

"This is going to be like opening a present... and I love to open presents... even when I know what the present is," she licked her lips and smiled up at me.

Her right hand moved up my inner thigh coming rest just below my covered scrotum. Her finger slipped between the elastic to graze my soft sac. I groaned. She grinned. I watched as she traced her fingernail around the outline of the covered sensitive glans. First, planting a kiss on the spreading wet spot, and then running her tongue. Tasting. I throbbed. She felt it and smiled.

"Let's get this guy out."

My shorts were soon pooled at my feet. I watched as Kathy stared at my horizontal member, "I never get tired of looking at this... of all of this,"

Her hand coming up to cup my hanging sack and now swollen testicles. I am sure they've refilled themselves to capacity. I let out a low primal groan at the first contact of her hand since our re-joining. She grinned. I watched as she rubbed the underside of the glans against her cheek. Pulling back to give the tip a gentle kiss. Nothing more. Just a gentle reverent kiss. A reminder of what was to come. Her fingers gently massaging each testicle, almost milking them, as if to make sure each was filled to the maximum. I would understand later.

32aa
32aa
451 Followers