You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 06-1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tightness of the crowd, and the humidity were getting to us. We needed a break.

"I think we need a break. I definitely need to cool down," I said. They nodded in agreement.

"We could go up to our room and hang out," Kathy added and we all agreed.

"How about we go downtown and get some Boons Farm and bring it back?"

Alex looked at me like she didn't know what I was talking about.

"Wine."

"Oh. Um... I'm not much of a drinker. Haven't really had the opportunity."

"Don't worry about it," Kathy tried to make light of the wine suggestion, "You'll have plenty of opportunities here... if you want."

"No. it's not that. Actually, it sounds like fun. I can't wait. You can do that? I thought you couldn't have alcohol in the rooms?"

"Well... you're not supposed to. If you keep it down and are discrete there usually isn't a problem," Kathy added.

"How do you get it past the front desk?"

Kathy smiled and looked at me, remembering the champagne from the previous night.

I explained, "If you put it in the bottom of a brown paper bag, and have some bags of chip poking out of the top, you should be fine... it worked yesterday," I grinned as I looked at Kathy and she grinned back.

"Or one of us opens the side door and the other comes in and heads straight to the elevator where the third person is holding the door," Kathy added.

Alex still didn't have a clue. "We just have to be real careful the first night. I mean it would be bad to get busted. That would set up a big target on us for the rest of the year."

Alex listened in amazement, "I see you guys have obviously done this before," Kathy and I just grinned.

Forty five minutes later we were in their room. Each had a cold glass of Boones-Farm and I had a beer.

"This is good," Alex said as she took her first sip. It was strawberry flavored. Sweet; but, went down smooth."

"Yeah. But you have to be careful. It'll sneak up on you. Especially on an empty stomach... Take it from me," Kathy nodded as she took a sip.

"I'll bet we're the only ones doing this in the whole dorm," Alex said as she took a long sip, "I can't believe my luck. Not only did I get great roommate. I got a roommate that likes to have fun. Who knows all the little tricks and how to get around the rules. Who also has a cool boyfriend. This going to be a fun year."

"Well... just a quick warning. Don't get too wrapped up in the fun side. We both have seen a lot students that don't make it back because of the 'fun' side. I'm not trying to be a mother hen here. Just saying."

"No... No. I didn't take it that way at all. I'm glad you pointed that out. Thanks... Not only do I have a great roommate... I've got a wise and experienced roommate," they clinked glasses in a toast. "So, what other tricks do I need to know?"

We both thought for a few moments before Kathy said, "I don't know right now. They'll probably come to me as the school year gets into full swing."

Thinking... one came to mind.

"Tomorrow you'll be having your freshman orientation in the Arena. The president will have some 'inspiring' speech. Others will have 'words of wisdom'," hands going up in quotes.

"Then they'll break you up into groups of twenty, or so. Give you a walking tour of the campus, so you have some familiarity of where the different buildings are. Then they'll make you stand in line outside the library for probably two, or more, hours, in the hot sun, so you can get your books at the textbook service. Don't go. Duck out of the group when the leader isn't looking, or just say you need to use the restroom, and come back here."

"What about my books?"

"Don't worry about it. Classes won't be starting for a couple of days. And even then, the first class is usually where the instructor just says 'Hi I'm your instructor. This is where class is. See next time when we'll start'. You can get your books anytime. We do. We wait until the first day of classes, just walk in, get them, and are out in ten minutes. Go over with us. Besides, that way you don't have to carry all of your books back here. Bill has his car. The tour is a good idea. I've seen a number of students, especially in the library area where there are about five buildings that look pretty similar, standing there with lost looks. Trying to figure out where they are supposed to go. I know the look. So, I generally help them."

"How long do you think it will all take? I mean the thing at the Arena and the tour."

"Probably a couple of hours, or so."

All of a sudden I could see the light go in Kathy's head as she grinned at me... 'Non-verbal communication'. We would have the room for roughly two hours, or so. I smiled back. Alex didn't catch the exchange.

As they were finishing their respective bottles, I could tell Alex getting a bit tipsy. She laughed more. Swayed a bit on one trip to the restroom.

As she came back, I threw it out there, "We should go downtown tomorrow night. Hit some bars. Give Alex a quick bar tour."

Kathy nodded.

"I'm not 21."

"Don't worry about it. They'll let you in at 18. You just can't buy drinks. That's why we have Bill. There's only one bar in town where everyone has to be 21, and we won't be going there."

About 11:30 the phone rang. They each looked at each other, puzzled.

"It's probably Ken. I gave him your number. We were supposed to meet by my car at 12:00, and to call if something came up, and he wanted to go back sooner... Something went wrong with his 'friend'."

Kathy and I exchanged a look at the mention of the word 'friend'.

We found a dark corner off to the side of the front of the dorm, as we gave each other goodnight kisses.

"I'll be in the lobby at around twenty to one. As soon as I see her leave, I'll be up."

"I'll leave the door unlocked... See you then. I may have a surprise for you, my love," the playful twinkle in her eyes gave me a hint of what that surprise might be.