You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raising up I looked into the smiling face of the love of my life, I kissed her, tenderly.

"I love you, Kathy, my Love."

"I love you, Bill, my Love."

We lay still until I softened completely. Rolling onto my back I relished the feeling of the sun and light breeze on parts of my body that had never experienced either. The head of my slickened dick, the wet shaft, and my scrotum. Kathy stretched like a languid and satisfied cat as her body worshiped the sun.

"So, how do you like sunning in the nude... with your love?"

"I can see why you enjoy it so much. We need to do this more often... ALL of it."

She grinned at the last sentence, "We've still got a few more weeks before it gets too cold. May not be able to swim, but we can still do ALL of it. Good thing I brought some sun block for your stuff. Wouldn't want to get sunburnt down there. Come on, let's cool off. Besides, I can feel your stuff running down my butt."

"You mean, OUR stuff," that got a giggle as we stood, hugged, and slipped into the cool water. She jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my back, locking her heals as I cupped each butt cheek. Buoyed up by the water, she was weightless, as our lips met.

I had bought a bottle of champagne during the week to make sure it was properly chilled. Thought we could again toast to our love.

We swam, laid out, and yes I took her on one return trip from the cooler. Champagne glasses in hand, I found her on her elbows and knees. Her tanned smooth bottom high. Her fingers splaying her labia apart. Peeking over her shoulder with that 'Kathy grin' silently saying to me, 'Come on lover... take me... fuck me'. I did.

The sun was setting, it started to cool rapidly. I had time to build a fire as we made love one final time before leaving. The light of the fire flickering off her breasts as she rode me gave them a deeper and softer shade of gold.

We spent the next three Saturdays here. Doing exactly what we did that day, and more.

We wondered what it would have been like to have camped out for, say, two nights. To make love at the edge of the water in the moonlight under a sky-full of stars. On the soft sand. To snuggle together inside a shared sleeping bag. To fuck on the picnic table in the middle of the night and during the day. To spend the complete time together... nude... Naked. Fucking and making love whenever we wanted with no worries about being disturbed. Living in our own little world. We put that on 'our' list of things to do in the spring.

..............................

The last week in October. The days were still warm and comfortable. The trees in full fall color. Kathy's birthday was coming up, actually the following Saturday. Her mom was planning on a family picnic. I was, of course, invited as were Valerie and Alex. She asked if my roommates might want to come too. I was certain of it. I mean, they both really liked Kathy, plus free food and beer, what else could college kids ask for?

She had told me not to get anything for her, maybe a nice card. She didn't want to disrupt the contributions to the 'Love Jar'. I thought about it. I could afford something more than a card. I had been writing to my parents every week since my freshman days. My last letter told them of Kathy's upcoming birthday and that they may see a little up-tick in my checking withdrawal. Nothing major. Just a little.

We drove separately, in case Ken and Boomer wanted to leave earlier. They decided they were going to wait for me in the nearby parking lot while I went into the dorm to pick up Kathy and Alex. Then decided that I might be a while, so they headed for the snack bar and told me to come get them when we were all ready.

I called her room from the lobby, letting her know I was here. The lobby was set up with a lot of couches and some single chairs with end tables against the windows. I stood in front of one of the end tables waiting for the girls.

Five minutes later, the elevator doors opened and out came the girls. They looked spectacular. Kathy was again wearing my favorite sun dress. Her tanned shoulders and legs looking spectacular. The tanned valley between her hidden mounds looked inviting. Alex wore a thin strapped tank top, the bottom hem a few inches above her cute navel. Her lightly tanned shoulders flawless as it hugged her apple sized breasts. The shorts were mid-thigh.

They saw me and started to walk toward me. Kathy's face beaming. She was looking forward to having all of her friends meet her family. She was about five feet from me when I stepped aside. She stood with a stunned expression as she beheld the vase of yellow roses sitting on the end table that had been hidden behind me.

A loud, "Oh MY", filled the room as everybody turned.

"Happy Birthday, my love."

She rushed and jumped into my arms locking her legs around my waist, as tears fell down her cheeks. Not caring that the bottom of her dress had risen to almost 'panty level' exposing her long tanned smooth thighs. Our lips locked. Our lips broke to the cheers and applause from the crowd in the room. In the background I could see Alex wipe a tear away as she watched.

"You never do what I ask... I'm glad you didn't. Thank you," her voice cracking then whispering, "You are so going to get laid tonight. I'm going to empty your balls."

We swung by and picked up Valerie. The ride over was fun. Kathy told Valerie about the roses. Valerie, sitting in back, leaned forward and kissed my neck as I was driving. I reached back and caressed the back of her neck. I could 'hear' the smile.

It was a little after 1:00. If I hadn't known where Kathy's parents lived, it wouldn't been difficult to spot. There were probably twenty cars lining the street. Balloons and a big "Happy Birthday Kathy" banner stretching across the front porch.

There was a huge roar from the sea of people, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" as the six of us entered the backyard. I could see Kathy first blush and then beam. Her mom rushing over and giving her a big hug, then me, as she smiled and said, "Good to see you again," as Kathy introduced the rest of us to her mom and dad.

Introductions were made to our group: grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, high school girl friends and even a few guy 'friends'. I was always introduced as 'My boyfriend'.

Kathy had pointed out the girls that were her nude sun bathing friends. I think my heart stopped. They were gorgeous. Both about Kathy's size. Both had smallish breasts with golden tans that radiated. The image of the three of them sunning in the nude passed through my brain. I think Kathy knew what she had started as she kissed my neck, and grinned. A couple of the guys gave Kathy a chaise 'friends' hug.

Everybody commented on how happy she looked. She just held me tighter and beamed.

We made our way to the backyard. Kathy's dad had the grill set up along with a long table with chips and various dips. Off to the side was a keg sitting in a wash tub, covered, and surrounded with ice. A full half barrel (15.5 gallons). This party was going to go way into the night. Boomer's eyes lit up. He looked at me. I looked at him, as he grinned, "Free beer."

Toward the back of the yard I heard the distinct sound of horseshoes clanging, as I spotted four adult males pitching horseshoes.

For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about, let me take a moment to briefly describe the setup and the game. Two iron stakes, about 1 inch in diameter, are driven into the ground so that about 18 inches is left showing. The stakes are supposed to be 37 feet apart, but can be anything. The horseshoes themselves have the shape of a real horseshoe, but are styled differently. Each weighs 2.5 pounds and are roughly 7 inches long by 7 inches wide with a 3 inch opening. The game is usually played in teams of two; but can be played just between two players. The object is throw (pitch) the shoe toward the opposing stake. Points are scored for "ringers", where the shoe encircles the stake and for shoes that land within a shoe's length of the stake. The backyard games are accompanied with copious amounts of beer. I was going to have to introduce my roommates to this game, as I was certain neither had ever played, or even heard of the game. I could see it me and Kathy against those two, or even Kathy, Valerie, and myself against Boomer, Ken, and Alex.

The girls each fixed themselves a wine cooler and us guys each gathered around the keg. The six of us toasted to Kathy's birthday.

Kathy wanted to mingle with me at her side. Boomer, Ken, Valerie, and Alex stayed back, visited, and took in the on goings of the Kathy's family. On one of our return trips to the keg, I heard Boomer say, "You've got quite a family. Your parents sure know how to throw a party."

"Yeah. It's quite a group. You should see Bill's family. His parents know how to throw a party too."

The six of us were off to the side of the house, with an open view of the street. We were laughing at some story Valerie was telling. All of a sudden, I saw an expression on Kathy's face that I had never seen before. A look of dread, as she said, "Oh Shit."

"What?"

"My ex-boyfriend. I didn't think he would be this stupid to show up here, today. My whole family knows what I went through, especially my uncles," as I watched a medium sized guy, with long scruffy hair, strutted across the lawn.

Valerie whispered, "I'm getting your dad," and hurried off.

Boomer, being a solid individual, and Ken, who I am pretty sure had some martial arts, or at least boxing stood on the other side of Kathy. My grip around her waist tightened as did her death grip on my arm.

Stopping about eight feet away and eyeing me up and down, before turning to Kathy, "Well... Well... Well. I don't remember getting my invitation to your little party, like I have all those other years," he smirked. Even from that distance, the odor of stale beer was overwhelming.

"And who the fuck are you?" he growled at me.

I am not a violent, or confrontational type of guy. I think I've only been in maybe one, or two, fights in my entire life. I decided this was not going to get physical and ruin Kathy's day.

Pulling Kathy in tighter to me. I glared back.

"Who am I? I'm the one that she has let into her heart, and hers into mine. I'm the one whose soul has found, and touched hers, and hers mine. I'm the one that worships the ground she walks on. I'm the one that would do anything for her... that I would fight for her honor," turning to Kathy, "I'm the one that loves her with all of my being, and her me," the tears were there as I kissed her forehead, and turned back with a stone cold stare, "Any questions?"

"You son of a bitch," growled the asshole taking a step towards me. At the same time Boomer and Ken took a step forward.

Just then I heard the thunder of heavy footsteps coming from around the house. The asshole's eyes got big as he took a step back. Kathy's dad and two uncles, who are not small men, were between us and the asshole in an instant.

"You obviously didn't get my message," her dad's voice in a low intimidating growl. "Let me make it clear, so that even you can understand it," his face now inches from the asshole's face. "If you even look at my daughter. If I hear you hassling, or bothering, any of her friends," looking back at me, "You and I are going to have a major... unpleasant conversation. Am I clear?"

Asshole nods, and looks at the ground.

"Say it."

"You're clear," in a meek voice.

"I didn't hear you, and neither did anyone else. Louder, and look at me."

"You're clear."

"Clear about what? Say it!"

"You're clear to not ever look at your daughter, or bother any of her friends."

"And if you do?"

Taking a deep breath, "That you and I will have a major, and unpleasant conversation."

"Very good. Now get the hell out of here."

I took a deep cleansing breath, and made a permanent note in my brain to never... ever piss off Kathy's dad. But then, that's what my dad would have done to any guy hassling my sister.

Kathy left my side to hug, and kiss, her dad, as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Thank you daddy," I had to fight off the tears at that.

"Anything for you dear... anything. Now, why don't you two take a few moments and settle down," looking at me, "then come join the party. There are a lot of folks that are here to celebrate. Forget what just happened. It's done. Time to move on. There's a party in back," his voice back in the lighter mode that I knew so well.

Everybody headed for the back, but first, Kathy and I hugged Valerie, "Thank you for thinking so fast. I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't reacted so quickly. You knew exactly what to do."

"When I first saw him, I knew that was not going to go well. So, what did I miss?" the cheeriness in her voice brought us back to the reason we were there, the celebration of Kathy's birthday.

Kathy looked at me, "Bill told him that he loved me with all of his being, among other things," her eyes now bright, even with some running mascara. I kissed the top of her head.

"Damn, I would have loved to have watched, and heard, that."

"Go talk to Alex. She'll give you all of the details," Kathy grinned at her friend.

We all hugged once more. I led Kathy over to the porch swing for a few minutes of quiet time, as she snuggled next to me, as we savored our closeness, and let the adrenaline dissipate.

A couple of minutes.

"I love you Bill, my love."

"I love you Kathy, my love."

"I know, and so does everyone that was standing there. Nobody has ever proclaimed that level of feeling for me. Nobody. I have etched each of those words into my brain. Especially, 'I am the one who has found, and touched her soul, and hers mine.' We truly are made for each other," our lips met in a tender exchange.

"Just remind me to never piss off your dad."

"I've never seen him like that. So intimidating. I don't want to think what a 'major and unpleasant conversation' would be like."

"He was protecting the one he loves," as I kissed her forehead, "Let's get back to your party."

We stood and our lips locked, my hands all over her bare back as we pulled each into ourselves.

"Wait for me here. I need to go fix my face."

Ten minutes later, we were back among her friends, and family. Everything going on like nothing had ever happened. Kathy's mom came over to give me a big smile, hug, and kiss on the cheek, "You're the best." Kathy had obviously talked to her while she was inside. It warmed my heart.

The beer flowed. The wine coolers were made. Frisbees flew around the back yard. The clangs of the horseshoes being heard above the laughter and merriness. The food table was being filled as Kathy's dad manned the grill. Hot dogs, Hamburgers, Brats, potato salad, three different kinds of beans, Jell-O salads, fruit salads, chips, and sitting in the middle of the table... Kathy's birthday cake. The six of us ate, and ate. Boomer and Ken stuffed their faces, all to the delight of Kathy's mom.

Kathy's mom came over to where the six of us were sitting. Grinning at Boomer and Ken, "You guys look like you haven't eaten in weeks."

In between bites, Boomer, "Not like this. Man, you know how to throw a party. Thanks so much for inviting us."

"You guys are welcomed to come back anytime. Kathy talks a lot about all of you."

The guys look a Kathy. Kathy just grins. They all break out in laughter.

The horseshoe area was free.

"Come on. Let's do some horseshoes."

Boomer, Ken, and Alex looked at me questioningly. I quickly explained the game.

"We'll do teams. Me, Kathy, and Valerie against you three."

"What are we playing for," asked Valerie with a mischievous grin.

"Losing team has to make sure the winning team's glasses are full the rest of the day. Simple," everyone agreed.

Twenty minutes later the three of us were relaxing on a blanket as we watched Boomer, Ken, and Alex return with our winning drinks. We all toasted to Kathy's birthday.

"That was fun," said Alex and she found a spot on the blanket, Boomer and Ken settling in on either side of her with Valerie between myself and Ken.

"So, is this what all you country folk do?" Boomer jokingly says.

"Pretty much," I said, "There are tournaments. Especially at the county and state fairs. Those guys are good. Pretty much getting ringers each pitch. The thing about those tournaments, those guys are serious. They don't drink. Unlike here."

It was getting close to 5:00. After some birthday cake and ice cream, the families with little kids were heading out. Kathy had received a lot of cash gifts. I heard a couple of the ladies ask her what I got her. I watched as Kathy beamed when she told them. They each gave Kathy a hug and a knowing smile.

The keg was still heavy, maybe still a third full. The grill was fired up. The food brought out again. We stuffed our faces again.

Kathy and a few other women were helping her mom clean up. When they were alone, Kathy's mom asked innocently, "So, what do all of you have planned for tonight?"

"Don't know. We hadn't really talked about it. Maybe all of us go downtown. Give Alex and Boomer some time to get to know each other better. I think Ken and Valerie get along pretty well."

"Why don't you have Bill spend the night here?"

Kathy looked at her mom with a questioning look, as she continued, "It's not the drinking part. I know he has maintained, knowing that he needed to get all of you girls back safely. Again, I'm impressed with your guy. I was just thinking.... It's your birthday."

"Are you sure, mom? I mean."

"Yeah, I'm sure. He loves you and you love him. What you told me he said to that ex of yours today proved his love for you beyond a shadow of a doubt. Spend the night with him. I know that's what you were going to do anyway. This way you two will have more privacy. And don't worry about your dad. There's plenty of beer left that he will sleep through the night. Just be in your own bed in the morning. I'll just explain that I wanted you two not be driving after drinking. Which is true. It'll be fine. Oh, and you don't have to wait for everybody to leave. God knows when that will happen."

"I love you mom, and thank you" as they both hugged.

Kathy told me about the conversation with her mom. My dick throbbed. We asked Boomer if he would mind taking Alex and Valerie back, as I was planning on staying. I think they all secretly liked the idea. I don't know what Alex, Valerie, Boomer, and Ken did, after leaving. All I knew was that I was going to spend the night with the love of my life.

Valerie came over and gave me a full lingering body hug and a full kiss.

I whispered to her, "Thank you... my friend." She knew what I was thanking her for, smiled, and then first kissed my cheek and then our lips met as Valerie pressed her firm mounds into my chest. I think Ken was still confused with the continued physical interaction between Valerie and me, especially right in front of Kathy, as she smiled as she watched.

The beer continued to flow between her dad and uncles. It was around 8:30, the sun had set an hour ago, too early for us to disappear inside. Kathy came up with the idea of leaving for a while, maybe an hour, or so to find a nice quiet lover's lane... just to get our motors going. Not that mine needed to be. She told her mom we were going for a short ride... for some quiet time. Not far, and that we'd be back later. Her mom just grinned.

She guided me to a quiet country road, not far from her house. Our lips made love for an hour or so. I untied the strap holding up the top of her sun dress, and worshiped those lovey mounds and hardened pebbles. Even after the whole day outside, she tasted divine. I was looking forward to tasting her completely. She was in a playful mood and said this was our 'foreplay'. The 'main event' would be later.