You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We returned an hour, or so later. The laughter of the men still going strong. Kathy's mom saw us and gave us each a knowing smile as we slipped into the house.

Standing at the base of the stairs, her arms locked around my neck, her soft blue gray eyes causing me to melt in her arms.

"I'm going to take a shower. When you know I'm done, it's your turn. Then come to your birthday girlfriend, who will be waiting for you, in her birthday suit. And I'll get to play with my favorite birthday present," as her soft lips once again met mine. More foreplay.

My quick, but thorough, shower complete. Stepping into the softly lit room brought back memories of the last time I entered this room to the sight of my awaiting, and very naked girlfriend.

Her skin glowed with a gentle golden hue from the soft light of the end table lamps as she stretched to the maximum. Her breasts flattened as only the dark hard miniature gumdrops protruded from her chest. Her rib cage giving way to the flattened smooth valley and erotic soft indentation just inches above the darken forest. The subtle dark crease of her mons Venus as her legs lay slightly parted with one leg straight and the other bent at the knee. The blood in my body beginning to engorge the object of her desire with each beat of my overwhelmed heart, as our eyes met.

"Come to me, my love," her arms outstretched, "make my day complete, as only you can," as she opened her arms to me.

I sat on the edge of the bed. Kathy watched as I once again took in the magnificent landscape of her bareness. Of the body that she was offering to me. Offering to me to make love to. To worship. I knew her body so well. What she liked. What she craved. What she hungered for. I inwardly smiled at those thoughts.

"Close your eyes," I whispered as my lips made soft contact with hers.

My fingers, first in my mouth, then brushed her soft pink lips as she bathed them with her soft tongue. The slickened digits then drew circles around the base of her swollen nipple. Flicking, firmly rolling between my thumb and forefinger. She let out a low satisfying groan, as I repeated with the other.

Leaning in. My tongue replaced my finger, then my mouth as I forcefully sucked in as much of the soft supple flesh as possible. Flicking my tongue across each engorged pebble. Her hands now behind my neck, pulling me into her, as soft gentle moans of pleasure filled my ears.

Moving between her now opening legs, I planted kisses down the soft skin of her stomach. Resting my chin in her love fur as I bathed that sweet indentation, probing. Then, kissing and nibbling on the soft tender flesh of each of her inner thighs. The sweet scent of her arousal filling my nostrils, enhancing my need for her. Moving to the juncture of her universe, Kathy opened her legs further in anticipation of my mouth, lips and tongue making lover to her sex. Even in the soft dim light, her soft pink petals beckoned me.

I tried something new. My nose, followed by my tongue plowed through her open flower from below her luscious opening, through the open lips, to her love button as first my nose and then my tongue circled the protruding bud. I couldn't get enough of her. I wanted her to mark me with her scent. To make me hers, as I rubbed my cheeks between those sodden opened folds. As I breathlessly spoke, "I love you Kathy, my love," this time my voice cracking.

Kathy picked up on my emotion, as she rubbed her hands through my hair, "I love you Bill, my love," as I continued to coat my cheeks with her arousal.

My tongue reconnecting with that sensitive bundle of love nerves, I gently bathed it. Encircled it. Delicately pursed my lips around the delicate protrusion of the center of her being. I smiled as Kathy suddenly inhaled a lungful of air.

"Fingers... in me... now," she gasped.

My fingers found that sensitive inner spot and probed and probed. All the while, my tongue and lips worshiping her pearl.

The first wave of her inner explosion hit her with a vengeance as her walls contracted and rippled along my probing fingers. Her back arching as my mouth followed her mound lifting up like a beautiful rolling wave. I continued to pleasure her through each explosion. Through each ripple, as she brought the pillow to her face to muffle her cries of pleasure as each wave roared through her little body. Whatever sounds left the room, she was beyond caring. All that mattered was my tongue and the way it played her like a finely tuned instrument.

"Come up here and kiss me. I need to kiss those lips. To taste that beautiful tongue of yours. To taste myself on you."

Our lips met with a passion I've never seen, and that's saying a lot. Her lips devoured mine as she savored the passion embedded in each kiss as she feasted on the taste of herself on my lips. Her tongue probed my mouth. Then she caught her scent on my cheeks.

"I'm all over your cheeks."

Pulling up. I looked at her, "Yeah. When I was down there, I couldn't get enough of you. I wanted to wear you, to have you mark me with your scent. With the essence of your being. To make me yours."

She smiled back lovingly, "You are mine. And I'm yours. It's lovely, and sweet, that you wanted me all over your face. Most guys would never even think of something like that. Some don't even want to get close to a girl's scent, or taste. But then, you're not like most guys. That's why I love you so much," as our lips met.

"Time to get you inside of me. So I can feel you deep in me. To feel you penetrate me. To have you hold me when you're inside of me. To be as close as a couple can be. But first," the playful grin, "I need to get you ready. I know you're hard... nice and hard. I mean lubricated, so you can slide right into me."

I rolled onto my back. Kathy straddling my hips. My engorged member resting between her puffy wet folds. The tip an inch from the cute navel as she wrapped one hand around my girth and the other cupping my soft sack. Her one hand gave me a few slow strokes as her other hand massaged my full testicles. I groaned. She grinned.

Releasing her treasures, she lay completely on top of me as our lips met before journeying down my body. Her hard pebbles raking down my chest. The head of my pre-cum coated dick leaving a slick trail on her soft tanned skin. She stopped when my hardness was centered between her soft mounds, gave me a playful look, closed her eyes, and then slowly moved side-to-side as each nipple glided over the sensitive head. We each groaned at the sensations. I kissed the top of her head. She looked up with a playful grin, and blew me a kiss, which I caught in mid-air with my mouth.

Her lips found my inner thigh. Kisses on the left, and then the right. Rubbing her cheeks against my scrotum with each kiss. Kathy's tongue made a long firm lick up my loose scrotum, my balls shifting under the pressure. I closed my eyes as I groaned. That was a first.

"You like?"

"mmmm."

"I'll take that as a yes," she giggled as her tongue again made contact with my loose sack.

I was thinking that maybe I should trim a bit down there. Maybe, even shave my scrotum. To feel the warmth, and wetness of her tongue against the smooth skin. Maybe, I would surprise her with that the next time we coupled.

I was brought back to the present as her lips kissed the tip. Her tongue probing the opening. She watched as I watched the entire head of my cock disappear into the warmth of her mouth. Then slowly pulling back as the edges of the glans fluttered as her lips passed over. Her fingers massaging each of my hanging testicles. Milking them. Making sure each was filled to the maximum.

She licked the length of my shaft several more times. Her tongue tracing the engorged veins running the length of my hardness before realizing another drop of pre-cum had formed on the tip. She took the head of my cock in her mouth, sealing it with her lips, and indulged herself in the sweet delicacy. I throbbed in response but did not thrust or try to rush her.

She then went back to work on my balls, massaging them gently with her fingers before taking one and then the other into her mouth.

"I love your balls... so full."

Kiss.

"So full for me. I love to taste what's in em. To swallow what's in em."

Kiss.

"I think I will save that one for the next time. Because, I want you to cum inside of me."

One last full lick of my length, "I need you inside of me," as she rose up to straddle my hips.

The length of my shaft nestled between her soft labia, adding more of her lubricant. Rising to her full height, reaching behind her she rubbed the tip of the bare glans against her awaiting dripping opening. Then locking our eyes at the first moment of penetration, our souls touched. Then closed as we each savored our joining as we once again became one as she slowly filled herself... completely.

I was the first to open my eyes. Kathy was sitting tall. Her head back. Her mouth slightly opened in a relaxed "O". Her skin aglow in the soft golden light. Her nipples hard in arousal. Her eyes opening, as a contented smile appeared.

"I love you, Bill, my love."

"I love you, Kathy, my love."

She lay down on top of me. Her warm chest against mine. Her lower lips moving halfway up my length, as she cradled my smiling face. Our lips made love as she slowly rocked her hips. I felt half my length slowly move out of her until just the tip parted her those soft lips and then back as we bonded... and bonded... and bonded. My hands moving along her back to cup her firm cheeks.

I watched as she rose a bit. A far away dreamy look as she gently rocked her hips. My hands cupping and massaging each of those soft orbs of flesh palming her hard nipples, before rising up to sit tall. Giving me a sultry look. She struck "The Pose' and swayed. My dick throbbed at the vision before me. She smiled and squeezed as she showed me her appreciation. I watched her slowly ride me. Sometimes our eyes bonding. Sometimes savoring the sensations of each other's body. But, always enjoying the love being shared.

We moved into "Our Love Making Position", and held it for what seemed like forever, as time stopped. Leaning back she presented her soft mounds and hard nipples to my eyes, my awaiting mouth, and tongue. Kathy... relishing the depth and fullness I provided to her. Me... the warmth and tightness of her love passage. I suckled each of her hardened gumdrops, as she continued to feed each to me. All the while her eyes closed. Her hands combing through my hair, whispering my name.

"Kath, can I give you a hickey? Right here?" as I kissed the inner soft swell of her right breast.

She pulled back. Giving a gentle smile, "You want to mark me? To again, make me yours?"

"Yes. For the next few days, whenever you look into the mirror, you'll be reminded that I was deep inside of you when you received it. Another gift for your birthday, from your loving, devoted boyfriend and lover."

"Please," her voice soft.

She leaned back. I reverently kissed the flawless tender tanned flesh. My mouth opening as I sucked. Kathy's hands behind my head gently holding me to her chest. Eyes closed savoring the strong suction as we joined.

Pulling back, we first looked at the red welt. It would be a deep purple in a few hours. Then back at each other. Kathy smiled, "That's a first for me."

"Me too. It was a spur of the moment thing."

"I love your spur of the moment things. At the lake that afternoon. Asking me to go out with you after my final. Sending me roses. Buying champagne for our reuniting. Coating your cheeks with wetness. Don't ever stop acting on those thoughts. Just keep surprising me.

"I like where you wanted to mark me. A place that would only be seen by you and me. Well, maybe Alex," she grinned, "I'd seen girls in high school walking around with them on their necks. It always looked so slutty. But this," as her fingers gently touched with welt, "This is a mark of love. On my little bump, that I know you love so well. Maybe when this is gone, you can give me another... someplace that will only be seen by you and me," she mischievously grinned, as she tightened her walls around my imbedded length wiggling her hips back and forth.

My dick throbbed at the thought of where that most intimate place would be. I grinned back at her. Our lips met as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled us together as she ground her hips into me, as if to bring me in deeper, if that was possible.

Kathy moved to her back. Legs opened wide to me... beckoning me to her. To once again, become one. I hovered over her outstretched body. Her face beaming in anticipation of our final joining for the evening. The culmination of our coupling. Our bonding. Our Loving.

"Make love to me, my love."

We each let out a prolonged gasp as I slowly re-entered her completely for the third time. My loose scrotum resting against her soft butt. I built up into a slow long stroking rhythm. Ending each deep stroke with the end of my dick gently kissing her cervix.

Laying down on top of her, our lips meeting, her nipples burning into my chest, my hips began their own rocking to that timeless rhythm. Kathy wrapping her legs around my waist and locking her heals. Her arms encircling my back pulling me into her, as I slowly made love to the love of my life.

"I love you soo much. Sooo very very much," I whispered into her ear, my voice cracking on those last words, as I nibbled on the tender flesh of her neck and then her ear lobe. It was probably the most tender moment in our young love life. It felt so perfect. I could feel tears as she nuzzled her face into my neck. Her arms tightening, as she pulled me in closer.

"I love you too," her voice cracking, as I continued my slow 'hip roll', "I don't know what my life would be like now, if you weren't part of it. If...," my lips found hers as I continued to rock in and out of her. Her arms and legs pulling us in deeper and closer.

"I could have you do this to me for hours. Just like this... so lovingly... so tender," as she arched her head back into the soft pillow, exposing that luscious tender neck. My lips nibbled the soft flesh gently. She purred as I continued.

"Come on... do me. Fill me with your love juice. Give me my last birthday present."

I rose up, refilling her luscious love cavern to the max. I took to her smiling face as Kathy reached up and tenderly stroked my cheek with the back of her hand. I took it and kissed it and then I started to slowly stroke, and stroke, and stroke. Kathy's eyes closed. The corners of her mouth upturned in a satisfying smile as she focused on that hard warm object of love that was moving in and out of her body.

My pace increased. Her legs now on my shoulders as I probed deep into her hot depths. Her arms stretched above her head, those soft mounds flattening as the erect nipples floated on the soft sea of tanned warm flesh with each stroke.

"I'm going to cum," I panted. Her legs tightening around my neck. Her inner wall clutching me.

"Yes. Cum in me. Fill me with your very special seed, made only for me. Make us as close as lovers can get...Make me yours... again... my love."

A final thrust. The veins in my neck, bulging. My full balls emptied themselves into her hot cavern with three powerful eruptions. I bit down on my lip to prevent the world from hearing my release. I collapsed on top of her. Her legs coming down to rest at her side, as she pulled me into herself.

"I love you. Thank you for giving me a birthday I will never... ever forget. From the roses. To you proclaiming your love for me in front our friends. To giving yourself to me. To marking me. To loving me. I will love you forever and ever," I looked up and saw tears running down her cheeks, and a smile.

"I love you. More than I could have ever dreamed. And...Kathy, my love. We have only just begun."

................................................

The next thing I felt, besides the almost painful pressure in my bladder with a soft kiss on my forehead and the scent of mint toothpaste. It was morning. I had slept through Kathy's early morning departure. My eyes opened to see the beaming, and glowing, face of my girlfriend.

"You were sleeping so hard, I didn't want to disturb you. Although, I doubt you would have minded," the grin going from ear to ear as her hand brushed through my sparse chest hair, snaking down to swirl her fingers through my pubic hair. My dick stirred.

"Breakfast will be ready soon. I volunteered to come down here and wake you. My mom just grinned." her fingers now tracing the length of my engorging dick. All the while the coy grin never leaving her face. I groaned.

"My dad's moving a bit slow this morning. Not sure if the keg is empty or when they all called it a night," I was now in full erection mode.

"Well, what do we have here?" her fingers encircling my hardened girth as she pulled the sheet back. My naked body there for her predatory, and playful eyes.

"You want to see something?"

I nodded, as I was unable to utter even a simple 'yes' I always want to 'see something'.

She sat up and pulled up first her tee shirt. The corner of the purple welt peeking out from the lacy fabric of her bra. Then her bra, exposed the deep purple welt on that beautiful half apple tanned mound. I watched as her fingers traced the outline.

"I couldn't wait until I could see it in the light of day. And, you were right. Each time I see it, I'll be reminded that I had you deep inside of me."

"Do you remember what you said about the next time... after this one is gone?" I asked with a playful grin of my own.

She blushed and looked down for a second, "Yeah. I can't wait for that one either. The last time I came down here to wake you, I gave you your first hand-job. Do you want another," she grinned as her hand was now in a slow full stroke mode, occasionally cupping my sensitive sack and massaging my balls.

"Is that a trick question?" I grinned back. Her beautiful tanned mounds still on display.

"Wasn't meant to be... But, now that I think about it, I guess it kind of is," she grinned. "Tell me when you're going to cum."

I watched as her right breast bobbed in sync with her hand motion. I had to. My hand reached up and cupped as much of the soft flesh as I could. A nice morsel, as I gently massaged the soft flesh.

"I love it. I'm giving you a hand-job and you want to play with my boob."

"It's because your boob is so sexy."

Kathy grinned, leaned in and kissed my cheek. Then sat up, closed her eyes and savored the sensation at her breast as I rolled her hard nipple. Her hand picked up speed.

"I'm going to cum," I announced as quietly as I could. She opened her eyes, grinned, and watched as I exploded onto my chest and stomach.

Leaning in and giving a kiss to my forehead. She stood. Grinned playfully, pulled her bra and tee shirt down, and said, "Breakfast in ten minutes. You need to clean up... You're a mess." she turned and headed for the stairs, but not before turning to flash that playful "Kathy smile."

All I could do was shake my head in appreciation of the love of my life. The words of Boomer coming into my brain from that first afternoon in the bar after finalizing our lease, "How in the world did you find somebody like her?"