You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 09

Story Info
Kathy and Bill Lay out their 'Plan' to her parents.
10.9k words
4.8
4.3k
3
0

Part 10 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
450 Followers

The interstate was about an hour and a half away. So, it was state highways and small towns for a while. Luckily all of the snow had been cleared and it was smooth sailing, as Kathy settled in next to me... right next to me.

We reflected on the last few days, being together. Away from distractions. She asked me some more about my high school girlfriends. I told her I didn't really have any 'girlfriends' except for the one that wanted to get pregnant to keep me from leaving. I did have 'dates'. She was interested.

I told her the story about being asked, as sophomore, to the prom by a senior girl whose mom was a friend of my mom's. That she never had a date, and wanted to go to the prom. She was a nice girl. But not that socially accepted. Kathy thought that as a nice thing to do. I told her I had fun. The girls in my own class were shocked... that me... a sophomore was going to the prom, with a senior.

Having gone to church earlier, the subject of our religious upbringing came up. I explained my upbringing: Sunday School, 8:00 service, youth camp when I was in middle school, confirmation, Youth Group (where I was elected president for a period and my parents were sponsors).

Kathy wasn't that active. Actually, she and her parents would go 'occasionally', and by that it was mostly in the winter months, and then maybe once a month. I told her my dad had been a member all his life, and I had heard that he actually was part of the construction of the church, as he was once a carpenter.

As for 'believing' she felt there was a 'higher power'. A good power. I told her I was kind of in the same boat. I mean I went through all of the church stuff, because my parents wanted me to. It was comforting. I guess, hadn't really accepted everything into my heart, but I did believe. That I went to a church service down there the first couple of weeks as a freshman. The church itself was way out in the boonies. There was a bus to take you there, but after the service, you were on your own to get back. It was going to be an hour, or so, walk. In the mid-day sun in September. Fortunately a couple gave me a ride back to the dorm. So, that was that.

We finally hit the interstate around 3:30. It would be dark in an hour, or so. Yep, there was a caravan of cars, all with SIU decals. We settled in for a leisurely drive, now that here were no distractions of small towns and two lane highways. My arm on her shoulder. Her hand on my thigh. Her head on my shoulder.

It was getting dark. Kathy was getting frisky. Her hand was now moving along the inside of my right thigh. Her fingers grazing along that upper seam of my jeans, just below where the zipper ended. I was getting hard.

"Seems like forever since I last had this guy out. Friday morning, we made love, in your bed. I gave you a blow-job in the shower. I felt your balls empty into my little mouth. You watched me swallow."

I turned briefly to see the mischievous grin.

"I think I want to take him out and play with him. Play with your smooth balls. You have kept them nice and smooth for me... haven't you?" her fingers now running along my length through my jeans. I grinned and nodded.

We had a little over two hours until we got to her dorm.

I looked over at her, "I have a free hand. I think you should take off everything from the waist down. Lay back. Your head by the door. One leg down between mine. The other over the seat. Your pussy open to me. Let me make you cum... and cum... and cum," two can play that game.

"Or maybe we could pull off on a ramp. And you could just fuck me. Either in the backseat, or outside in the cold air. Or maybe on the overpass. Me bent over the rail as you take me from behind, and fill me with this big hard cock of yours and then your cum, as we watch all the cars go by," the grin never leaving her face.

My turn, "Or maybe, we could stand on the overpass, watching the cars come toward us. You could give me a hand-job and I could shoot on their windshields," that got a giggle.

I wasn't done, "Or maybe, you on the warm hood of the car. Legs spread wide while I eat that sweet lovely pussy of yours and fuck you with my fingers."

This was all a first for us. Talking dirty to each other. It was fun. She wasn't done.

"Or maybe, on the overpass. Me on my knees giving you a blow-job, as you wave to the passing cars below us.

"Or maybe," her voice softer, "You could just hold me. I'll lift up my sweatshirt, and you can cup my little boob. Play with my nipple. Just like I know you love to do... my love," as she leaned in a lightly kissed my cheek.

And that's what we did. I turned up the heat. Kathy lifted her sweatshirt up enough to give me access to that delicate morsels of tender breast flesh. At times her hand would cup mine under her sweatshirt. I opened my shirt as her hand rested on my bare chest. She snuggled into my side. I held her for the next two hours.

............................

Kathy and I spent the first Saturday night together after getting back. My trailer mates were off to a party. We had the whole trailer to ourselves from around 8:00 to the early morning hours.

We made the best of it. I had gotten some candles and some scented bath oil. Oh yes... and some champagne. While not a great cook, I thawed a couple of the steaks my mom had sent back with us. Made a baked potato. We ate by candle light.

Lounging in the warm bath. Moody Blues playing from the other room. The love of my life in my arms. Her face... her beautiful face bathed in the soft candle light. My hands casually gliding over her firm little breasts, her taut tummy, that sexy little button. Under the water: through the soft downy fur, finally splitting the gentle soft folds as my finger lay encased by her softness.

"Is this what we'll be doing when I move in with you," she purred.

"Every night. Every Saturday and Sunday afternoon."

"And then what? I mean, after we finish in the tub, and the water gets cool?"

Kissing her neck, "I will then take the love of my life to our bed, and make slow gentle love to her for hours. Every time as if it were going to be the last time."

"mmmm. I like that...Our Bed. Will you fuck me sometimes?"

"Whenever and wherever you want. You like getting fucked sometimes... don't you?"

From the side, I could see the upturn of the corner of her mouth in a gentle smile, "Yes. Sometimes I just want you to take me. To use me. To show me that I drive so crazy that you can't help yourself... that you have to have me right then and there. To make me yours."

"Will you ever fuck me?"

"mmmm. That would be fun. Maybe I'll seduce you first. Another first. Let me think... Maybe us watching TV. Sitting next to you. You, bare chested. Something comes to me. Like I get this horny flash that I have to have you, because you're sooo sexy. That I want you to know that you've made me all hot... and wet just sitting there.

"To show you the effect you have on me, I whip off my all my clothes, because I know you love my body, and my little boobs. Show you how hard my nipples are. Bend over in front of you and open my lips with my fingers. Show you how wet I am. Slip one of my fingers in me, and then watch you watch me as I lick my fingers clean. I strip off your shorts. If you're not completely hard, which I don't think will ever happen, I'll take you in my mouth. Suck your cock. Lick your smooth balls. And then just impale myself, ride you, and fuck your brains out," all this said with a shit eating grin. My dick throbbed against her back.

"I felt that... I think he likes that idea," she giggled as her hand reaches between us and cups my loose bare sack. I kiss that sensual neck, as her voice softens.

"But then, times like this... I want you to make love to me. To show me how much you love me, and always will. To let me know that I'm the center of your universe. And I will make love to you. Letting you know that you mean everything to me. Letting you know that I thank God every day for bringing us together that afternoon at the lake. I know we'll have our spats. Every couple does. We haven't yet. But it's not a big deal. Whatever it was about, we'll fix it, because we love each other. And then we'll have 'make-up sex'. Hot and loving make-up sex... after you tell me you're sorry for whatever it was you did."

I could hear the playfulness in that last sentence, as I kissed the side of her neck, which she had stretched out for me.

We showered and dried each other. Then, I did something I had never done before... I picked her up and cradled her in my arms. Her arms around my neck. Her amazing blue gray eyes inches from mine. I carried her through the empty trailer... naked to my bed.

We made love for the next two hours. We didn't hear the drunken trailer mates return, as we were asleep. Satisfied and sharing each other's dreams.

.............................

There were three weeks before the quarter ended. Two weeks of classes, the last half of the second week would be review and preparation for finals. The quarter was officially over December 15. Winter quarter would begin January 5, with the dorms opening up January 2 and classes starting on the 4th.

The finals schedule came out. We each had five classes and would be finished on Thursday. Kathy in the morning. Me in the afternoon. My trailer mates would be done Wednesday afternoon. Boomer was leaving Thursday morning. He had asked Ken to come with him to Chicago for the Holiday, and the two week break. We would have the trailer to ourselves Thursday night and Friday morning.

Kathy's parents had asked how soon she could be home, as her grandmother wasn't feeling well. They didn't know if it was serious; but, wanted Kathy home, just the same. So staying the extra day together was suddenly out of the question. Oh well. I figured it had to have been somewhat serious as I was certain her mom wouldn't just cut our 'together time' short if it wasn't.

Kathy and Valerie met up on Tuesday for their usual get together. The each shared their Thanksgiving. Kathy filled in Valerie on her the past week: us at her parent's house for two nights. Well, maybe not all the activities. I'm sure Valerie could imagine. The drive, our Plan, and the weekend with my parents. Even learning to polka. Valerie laughed at that.

"You guys are going to live together? He's getting a King sized water bed? I wonder what sex is like on a water bed, not that I have any real experience on a regular bed."

"I'll let you know," Kathy grinned mischievously.

Valerie went on, "His parents are already referring to you as 'their future daughter-in-law? That is so cool. I don't know what, or where I will end up. I mean, I've got another two years," taking a sigh her voice saddening, "I'm going to miss you both, so much. I don't want to think about it. What do you think your parents will think about this... arrangement?"

Kathy explained that we were planning on talking to them after the holidays, and what she thought their reaction would be.

"That is so romantic, Bill telling you he will be on bended knee asking you to marry him."

"Yeah. I mean, it started as a little joke when I said something about him already supporting me. While I looked for a job."

"I don't know if you know it... I was engaged right out of high school," Valerie added.

"No. I didn't know that."

"I ended it before I left for here. He kept telling me I was frigid. That I wouldn't let him do anything. I wanted something more than a romp in the backseat of his car."

"That's a terrible thing to say to someone... especially to someone you're engaged to."

"Yeah. That's what Bill said," Valerie sighed and softly said as she looked at Kathy, who had a bit of puzzled look. "Probably want to know how that conversation came up... huh?"

"It's up to you. I know you guys are good friends. I know you guys messed around, a bit, before I was part of his life. I know you guys had set lines not to be crossed. I know that you are my best friend," as Kathy takes Valerie's hand into hers.

"It was last February..."

Valerie went on to describe me posing nude for her art project. How she came to ask me to pose. Described how at the end, when I was standing next to her looking at the sketch, she asked if she could touch me.

"What did he say?" Kathy asked.

"At first he asked if I really wanted to cross that line. I told him it was a onetime thing. Then he said 'OK', but asked if I would take my top off," Valerie grinned.

"Yep. That sounds like Bill," Kathy giggled, "He's a boob guy. Especially little boobs. Always checking out a girl's little boobs. Yours are a bit bigger than mine... but still really nice. I'm sure he enjoyed himself."

They both giggled.

"Did you play with his balls? He really likes that."

"No. I really didn't know what I was doing. I mean... I had never touched a guy down there."

Kathy thought, 'We'll have to see what we can do about that'.

"Kath, I hope you don't mind me saying this... but... he's got a really nice dick. Not that I've seen that many," Valerie grinned.

"I know. And, no. I don't mind you saying," as Kathy grinned back at her friend.

Kathy listened intently as her best friend went on about her, then, sudden frustration about giving in to her desires. Forgetting it was supposed to be just an art project. That she had me all worked up right then. That she knew she had left me frustrated, and hard, many times when we had messed around. That I never pressed the issue. That she thought of taking care of me that afternoon... maybe to prove to herself she wasn't frigid. That I had suggested going to my room, as her roommate was expected back soon. That we didn't, as we would have definitely cross some lines. And that I was OK with that, as she recalled that final 'friends' hug in her room... me naked... her topless.

"He's quite a guy you've got there. I sometimes wonder if I was two years older, in my senior year, if we could have become more than good friends? I mean... are we opposites? An engineer and an art major?"

"Val, I know I've said this before; you two will always be good friends. As far as 'opposites'? I don't know. I've watched you give him toe curling kisses many times that I know he loved. It didn't bother me in the least. I watched him ogle your boobs at the lake, probably wishing he saw what I saw when you came out of the water," Valerie blushing as she recalled the moment. "Like I said before, you'll always have a free pass where he's concerned."

"You know Rock Island isn't that far from anywhere you guys end up."

"Val that would be wonderful. Even over the summer. You could come visit, and stay with us for a weekend, or more."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Why not? I mean you'll always be my friend. And I know Bill would be thrilled to have you stay with us. Like I keep saying, you guys will always be good friends. And if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be together. I know this sounds cliché; but, I believe that there's a soul mate out there for everybody. I was lucky, or rather, am lucky. I found mine. Trust me... you'll find yours.

"One last question... do you still have the sketch? Of Bill... nude."

"Yeah. I told him he could have it; but, he said an artist should keep her work. Besides, he said it wasn't like he could hang it in his dorm room, or back home. But, why do you want to see it...? I mean, you've got the real thing whenever you want."

"I was just curious how your project turned out. If he looks as good on paper as in real life. You did get an "A" on it... didn't you?"

"Yep. And a side comment on a 'good job'."

When Kathy and I met up later that day, she kept most of what they had discussed to herself, even the art project. To her it was no big deal.

........................

Finals week. My finals were spread out. I met with Valerie the night before her Chemistry final and helped her review. I met with some of the other girls on Kathy's floor to help them review for their algebra finals. Thursday afternoon I was exhausted.

Valerie was still around, as her parents were picking her up the next morning. The three of us hit the bars to chase away the stress of finals.

Even for being the end of the week, and late afternoon, the place was fairly crowded. I fed the juke box and slow danced with each of my girlfriends and lover.

It had been a while since I had last slow danced with Valerie. This time it was different. I couldn't put my finger on it, as we started. It was like there was an extra degree of closeness. Her arms wrapped around the back of my neck. Her firm little mounds pressed against my chest. Her lower mound against mine. She face buried in my neck. I stroked her back and held her tight, as we gently swayed.

I looked over at Kathy. She gave me a knowing smile. I went back to savor the closeness of my friend as I held her even tighter. She shifted and snuggled in closer.

The song ended. Valerie pulled back. Her eyes had welled up. She kissed me. A sensual toe curling kiss and then softly said, "I love you Bill," for the first time. Her voice cracking.

She turned and quickly headed off to the ladies room before I could react.

I sat down next to Kathy, with a puzzled look on my face. She moved over and sat across my lap, wrapped her arms around the back of my neck, and gently kissed my cheek. My arms went around her waist as I held her close.

Resting her head on my shoulder, "She loves you. Always has. Was afraid of getting too close. That's why she had set lines not to be crossed. I think the lines were there more for her than they were for you. She respects the fact that you never pushed those boundaries, or questioned. That you stuck with her as her best guy friend. Most guys wouldn't. Most guys would have gotten frustrated, and gone off looking for something else. That you supported, and helped her, when she so desperately needed it... her algebra classes... her art project," grinning, "I can't wait to see it and compare it to the real thing," as she gave me a quick peck on my cheek.

Her voice returning to her previous serious tone, "Never asking, or expecting, anything in return... Only her friendship. She's genuinely happy for us. Can't believe we're going to be living together. I keep telling her that if it wasn't for her, we never would have met. None of this would have happened. All those things you did for her, told me the kind of guy you really were. That's why that first night that we went to the bar, I was so comfortable and relaxed with you... I knew you weren't a serial rapist," that brought a genuine smile from both of us as the mood lightened.

"When we get married, she'll be my maid of honor. And she will still, and always, be your very good, and close, friend."

.........................................

I quietly held her in the warmth of the bath. Her sweet face bathed in the soft candle light. The radio playing softly from the other room. After a tender shower, I once again, carried my love to my bed. Lit the few candles I had placed there earlier, sat on the side of the bed, and once again took in the vision of the most beautiful woman to grace the planet.

I covered her soft warm body with mine as our lips met, tenderly... lovingly.

I made love to her soft little breasts. To her hard sensitive nipples. To her exotic opened flower... inhaling her essence... savoring her unique earthy taste. To probe the center of her pleasure with my tongue. Sounds of her multiple releases filling the empty trailer. The lusty aroma of her scent filling my room.

She straddled me. Her eyes filled with tender love, as she slowly took me to the depth of her warmth and being. Sitting up into "Our Love Making Position", we held each other tightly as we once again bonded and became 'One'.

32aa
32aa
450 Followers