You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
450 Followers

Occasionally Boomer and Ken would come along. Then it was just a party.

The first Saturday back it was just Valerie, Kathy and myself. We each talked about our Holidays. Valerie had gone to a New Year's Eve party with some of her girlfriends. And 'yes' shared a New Year's Eve kiss with a guy friend. Kathy and I looked at each other knowing that next year, we would be doing the same.

Valerie asked when I got back. I told her early afternoon on Tuesday. Then added that I didn't get back to the trailer until late the next morning. I grinned. Kathy blushed. Valerie couldn't help it but laugh at what she imagined what that reuniting was like.

They were each into their third full wine cooler. Valerie got one of her mischievous grins, got up and disappeared into her room.

When she returned, she had her art sketch pad under her arm. I inwardly groaned, as I knew what was coming. Kathy didn't, but that only lasted a moment.

"Hey Kath. Remember I told you that Bill helped me with my art project last quarter?" she asked with an impish grin and a twinkle in her eyes.

"Yeah... I remember that," Kathy's face lighting up as she now knew what was coming. That it was going to be at my expense, made it even more fun.

"Want to see it?"

Kathy looked over at me with her own impish grin and sparkling eyes.

"Love to."

Kathy and I were sitting on the couch. Valerie about five feet in front of us. She pulled her sketch pad up in front of her, flipped through some pages, and then folded them back. She took a lingering look at the sketch in front of her. Looking over at me. Then back to the sketch. All the time grinning. Kathy was watching the playful exchange... and then...

"Tadahhh," as she then turned the sketch toward us, her face beaming.

I hadn't seen the final product. Valerie had added a fair amount of fine details... mostly to my package. I think every wrinkle in my hanging scrotum was defined. My hanging left testicle. Every vein along my, then, elongated shaft, which she had enhanced a bit; but, who was I to complain. The gentle flare at the glans. The tiny opening. Strands of my dark pubic hair. Oh 'yes' and the features of my face. Nobody would have any doubt it was me.

I heard Kathy suck in a lungful of air, "Oh my," as she intensely studied my nude form.

Probably a full minute passed without a sound, before Kathy turned to me, looked at my face, then back to the sketch.

"So, what do you think Kath... since I know you're the expert here?"

I could see the wheels spinning in her playful head. I knew the next few moments, and the next words out of her mouth wouldn't be good for me. Or maybe they would.

"You know... it looks very familiar, and pretty accurate. But, you know... in order to get a real comparison, and form a good opinion, I think we should have the real thing next to it, to compare," she said matter-of-factly, turning to me, as she tried to suppress the underlying grin. Her playful eyes giving her away.

Why wasn't I surprised that this would head this way. These two. I just shook my head, and sighed deeply. It was my move.

"You two just want to see me naked, again."

Kathy looked at Valerie. Valerie looked at Kathy. The each grinned.

"And your point is...?" Kathy grinned back.

"So, what do I get?"

Thinking for a moment, Kathy was the first to speak, "Well, you'll have two of your sexy girlfriends ogling your naked body."

"My naked body... or my nude body?"

Valerie pipes in, "You were nude for the sketch. Now we want you... naked. To let us enjoy your sexy body. I know Kathy has already had this pleasure many... many times. I've just been able to do it once... that is... if you want to," her voice going from playful to soft. "Maybe we'll show you our boobs. We both know you like that," the playfulness and smile returning.

"It's cold in here. Things might shrink," I figured I might as well get into the playful mood.

"We certainly don't want that," Valerie giggled as she went to turn up the thermostat.

I leaned over, in Valerie's absence and whispered into Kathy's ear, "YOU are SO getting FUCKED tonight."

She grinned, "I hope so," and kissed my lips, "and I can't wait. I'm already getting wet."

Valerie returning, "Your roommates aren't going to be home for a while... will they?"

"No. When they both go out together, they are usually out till the bars close."

I figured 'why not?' Who knows where this will lead. And 'yes' seeing those lovely bare breasts again, will definitely be worth it.

Everybody got drinks. They sat on the couch. I stood in the middle of the room, about five feet away. As I began to unveil. The room became deathly quiet. All I heard was breathing and the soft music from the radio.

By the time I was down to my shorts, I had a very noticeable bulge. The outline of the glans visible. A tiny wet spot forming. I looked at each of my girlfriends. Their eyes wide in anticipation. Kathy grinning.

Kathy's raspy voice, "Get over here. We want to do that part."

Standing in front. Kathy looked at Valerie and nodded. They each grasped the waistband of my shorts and, together, slowly pulled my shorts down. Stopping first as the waistband rested at the base of my inflating dick. Kathy rubbed the back of her hand through my exposed dark pubes. Looked, and nodded to Valerie. Valerie looked up at me, grinned, and did the same. I groaned.

The unveiling continued. The thick fleshy shaft slowly becoming exposed, stopping just at the flare of the glans. I saw Valerie lick her lips. Kathy ran her fingertip along the exposed shaft... along the bulging pulsing vein. She nodded to Valerie. Valerie's light touch was electrifying as her finger made contact with my cock for the second time and lightly traced the same vein. My dick throbbed.

They let a collective gasp as my engorged member popped into view. The pink glans full. The edges flaring as my length pointed straight outward... throbbing.

"I never get tired at looking at this guy," Kathy purred as her right hand encircled my girth and her left hand cupped my loose scrotum, gently massaging the contents.

Kathy released her grip, and looked over. Valerie knew what that meant. She looked up at me and grinned. Her cool hands replaced the love of my life. I groaned.

"What do you notice about his balls?" Kathy asked in a soft seductive whisper.

Valerie first gently massaged my hanging orbs, and shook her head, like she didn't know what Kathy was referring to.

"His nut sack."

Her hand then moved over my smooth sack. Her eyes went wide in amazement.

"It's smooth. No hair," as she lifted my dick and stared at my smooth pink wrinkled scrotum, as her hand continued to glide over the smooth sensitive skin. I groaned. My dick throbbed in her hand.

"I think he like this. I just felt is dick move in my hand," she giggled.

"I asked him to shave it for me. Actually, when we spent the night at my parent's house, just before Thanksgiving, I watched him shave it the next morning. I almost took him back to bed."

"I like it. Not that I've that much experience in the area," as Valerie released her grip.

"Watch this," Kathy grinned.

Kathy sat back and looked up at me with another mischievous grin. The index finger of her right hand made contact just below my, now scrunched up scrotum, the perineum. I groaned and held my breath. Her fingertip lightly followed the raphe on my horizontal erection; from the base of my scrotum to the bottom edge of the glans. Stopping briefly, before continuing up through the sensitive valley of the frenulum. I gasped. My dick did a throb and a surge. I would guess it 'jumped' at least an inch upward.

"Oh my."

"Here. You try."

Valerie gave me a coy grin as she did the same thing. By this time I was literally 'leaking' clear pre-cum, as I let out another audible gasp. They each giggled. Kathy was going to get one hell of a fucking later tonight.

"I thought this was supposed to be a comparison between that vivid sketch and the real thing. I also remember something about, 'Showing some boobs'."

"I said 'maybe we'll show you our boobs. But since you've been a good sport," I watched as a grinning Valerie pulled off her sweatshirt and her creamy white braless breasts came into view. She grinned as I once again took in her luscious mounds and erect pink nipples. Kathy watching me all the time with a grin.

I turned to Kathy. She grinned, and as women do when they remove their tops, she crossed her arms, each hand grasping a handful of material. In one fluid motion, she pulled her top up and over her head. Her little mounds fluttering as the bottom of her top caught the lower edge of each firm little breast. My dick throbbed at that sight, as her lightly tanned breasts once again burned an image into my overloading brain.

They both sat up straight, side-by-side. Four erect nipples pointing at me. Beckoning me. The temperature of the room had warmed. So it wasn't that they were cold. I so wanted to ravage each nipple. To make each of my girlfriends cum with my tongue on their nipples... like I had done to each of them. Kathy recently. Valerie a while back. I didn't. Perhaps another time. This was more of a playful time. Perhaps a more sensual... loving time would come.

I stepped back, with the sketch.

"So, what do you think Kath...?" me grinning.

Looking at the sketch, Kathy says, "Well, it's hard to make a real comparison. It's not hard in the sketch," they both giggled. "I know how to not make it hard; but, I don't think that's a good idea, not yet anyway."

Those last three words got both mine and Valerie's attention.

Kathy stood and then embraced me. Her firm little mounds pressed against my chest as our lips met in a tender and loving kiss.

Kathy pulled back and looked at Valerie. Valerie looked up at me and then back at Kathy. Kathy gave her a slight nod.

Kathy sat as Valerie stood in front of me... topless. Valerie had given me 'toe curling' kisses a number of times as Kathy watched. I could tell this was going to be different. The previous playful look on her face was replaced with a gentle... soft... loving look.

I looked into her deep brown eyes and pulled her into me. Her soft warm breasts melting into my chest as we embraced. Her head resting on my shoulder as I gently stroked her bare back. Her arms around my neck. We savored our 'friends' closeness. I hugger her.

Our lips met, tenderly at first. And then turned into a heated passion, as Valerie unleashed all of her hidden... buried... emotions.

"I love you Valerie," my voice cracking.

"I love you Bill," her voice cracking.

I looked over and the love of my life was wiping away tears.

.............................

I pounded Kathy's pussy mercilessly. On her knees. Her lightly tanned smooth little bottom high in the air. Her arms stretched out in front of her in a totally submissive pose. Driving my hard eager length deep into her core. Her nipples, painfully engorged, scraping across the sheet with each forceful thrust.

She kept crying out, "Give it to me... give me every fucking inch of your rock hard cock! Make me take it! Fuck me hard! Harder...! Harder!"

Luckily, my trailer mates were out.

Later, as we snuggled in our warmth and bareness, "That was fun," she smiled as her warm soft body encapsulated mine.

"Which part? Earlier or just a few minutes ago?"

"Both... Us teasing you. You enjoying it. Me, watching Valerie enjoying herself. Watching you two. I'm so lucky to have two special friends, and one special lover. That wild fucking you just gave me," her head was resting on my shoulder so I couldn't see the smile... I just heard it.

"I almost asked you to smack my bottom."

I was quiet for a few moments. I then said in a low and quiet voice, "Kath, I could never do that. I would never purposely hurt you, especially physically. To cause you any pain. Even an 'innocent' smack."

Her voice softening, "I know. And I'm sorry for saying that. It'll never happen again. I know you love me too much to do something like that. It just slipped out. I don't know why. Like I said, I'm sorry," her lips met mine in a soulful kiss.

It was the first time that any kind of apology had been made between us. It felt nice. A couple resolving, even a minor issue.

"Our first apology. Does that mean we can have 'make up sex'?"

I heard the soft giggle, "No. Make up sex is for when you apologize for whatever it was you did. But, that doesn't mean we can't pretend you did something," again, I could hear the smile.

"I've never heard you talk like that."

"Did I go too far?" there was a bit of concern in her voice.

"No. Not at all. It just surprised me. Made me want to take you harder. I liked it," as I kissed the top of her head, she kissed my exposed neck. "What did you mean, back at Valerie's about not getting me off right there? The 'not yet anyway' part."

"I don't know. It just popped out of my mouth. I certainly wouldn't want to do anything that would embarrass you, or Valerie."

"I love you, Kathy, my love."

"I love you, Bill, my love."

We did practice slow and tender 'make up sex'. Then peacefully, and contentedly, drifted off to again join each other in our dreams. The 'not yet anyway' lingering in my head.

.....................................

Kathy had talked to her mom during the week, like always. Chit chatting about each other's life. Her mom always asking about me. Kathy knew we need to address the big elephant, soon.

"Mom. Are you guys' free Saturday night?"

"Yeah. What's up?" Kathy could hear the tentativeness in her voice.

"Bill and I want to talk to you and dad."

"Ahhh... You OK Kath? I mean..."

"I'm fine mom. And no, I'm not pregnant."

"I didn't mean that. I mean, you sound so serious."

"Let's talk Saturday. I want Bill there and it's not something I want to talk about over the phone."

"OK. You want come for dinner. I'll make sure Timmy is out."

"Dinner sounds nice. Don't go all out. Something simple and casual. We'll bring some wine."

Kathy told me about the conversation. We crossed our fingers and hoped for the best. We would bring two bottles of wine.

......................................

Kathy's mom made spaghetti, with homemade sauce, garlic bread, an Italian salad. The conversation was light. How were my Holidays? The work at the dairy. I asked about their trip, as I hadn't seen them since their Thanksgiving. The air was thick with tension.

We refilled our wine glasses and went into their living room. Kathy and I on the couch with my arm around her. Her parents in soft arm chairs across from us.

"Ok. What's up," her mom asked in a motherly way.

Kathy, taking a sigh and grasping my hand, explained my next quarter's plan, and our Plan along with the two options. That I was leaving at the end of the quarter. I was going to find a job up north. That when she graduated, she was going to move up north, and... move in with me and... live together.

The moments of silence was deafening.

Her dad spoke first in a fatherly tone, "That's quite a serious decision Kathy. You are basically committing yourself. You both are. Are you sure... real sure?"

"Yes, daddy. I'm sure... We are sure. I've never been so sure about anything more in my life. We've talked about it, a lot," her hand tightening around mine.

"Will you be marrying our daughter?"

"If she will have me, and if I have your permission. We just don't know when," I felt her hand give my hand a gentle squeeze.

"You promise you will let us have a wedding, and not go off to a justice of the peace. I want to walk my only daughter down the aisle. To give her away to the man I know loves her. And that she loves."

He tried to remain calm, but his voice cracked at the end. I could see Kathy's mom wiping tears, as was Kathy. I was close.

"I promise."

"What do your parents think about it... you two living together... not married?"

"They're not nuts about the idea. But they know that we love each other. They love Kathy. My mom is already referring to her as her daughter-in-law," I could see the slight smile on her mom's face.

"I can't wait to meet them. Kathy has talked a lot about them. Especially your dad teaching her how to polka."

"Well, you'll have that chance. They will be coming down for Bill's graduation ceremony, and mine."

Her mom continued, "I pretty much knew you weren't going to be living just down the street from us. Maybe St Louis. But the other end of the state...? We're going to miss not having you around Kath," her mom breaking down. Kathy quickly moved to hug her mom, as they both cried. It was heartbreaking. I could imagine my mom feeling the same, if things were reversed. My own tears forming as I watched mother and daughter.

As Kathy came back to sit next to me, my arm around her shoulder, her dad spoke.

"Bill... Son, because after tonight, you will be like a son to me... my son-in-law. Yes. You have my permission and blessing to marry our daughter," then the tone changed, as he looked deep into my eyes, "Know this... if you ever break my daughter's heart, there is no place on this planet you can hide from this loving father. Do we have an understanding?"

I had seen that look once before. It sent a shiver down my spine. Taking a gulp, "Yes Sir. We have an understanding."

Nodding his head in acceptance. Tom extending his hand. His face beamed as we shook. I then hugged Judy, as Kathy hugged her dad, as more tears flowed.

"I think we should toast."

He returned with four snifters of a good brandy, as we all stood in a tight circle.

"Having never done this before, but I think I will have to get some practice. Here's to our daughter and to the love of her life, and our soon to be son-in-law."

..........................................

Three rounds of brandies later, Kathy and I found ourselves curled up in my bed. Our warm bare bodies savoring the closeness, as we reflected on the past few hours.

"That went better than I thought it would," Kathy whispered as she snuggled in closer, her soft breast finding a comfortable spot against my side, her soft downy fir brushing against my thigh.

"Sometimes, I don't know how to read your dad. Occasionally, twice as a matter of fact, I've seen a side that I don't ever want to know. I can't blame him... he loves you. His only daughter."

"Yeah. I've only seen it a couple of times. Bill, I kind of want to make love, to relax now that everything is out in the open with my parents. But, I think what I really want is for you to just hold me. To hold the future Mrs. Jackson."

"How about I hold you while I'm inside of you?"

"I like that."

Spooning, her back to me, knees pulled up my dick entered her soft warmth as my arms encircled her and held her tight. Kathy's hands resting on top of mine, as we whispered sweet nothings. Me occasionally giving a slow stroke. Kathy giving me a gentle squeeze.

"Good night, my love," as I kissed her sweet neck.

"Good night, my love. I like hearing that," again, I couldn't see it, but I heard the smile, "I can't wait to when we can say that to each other every night. Just like this... well maybe not exactly like this... just bare skin to bare skin."

I again kissed her neck, and we again drifted off to the land of shared dreams... connected.

32aa
32aa
450 Followers