You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 10

Story Info
Bill & Kathy pose for Valerie - Opportunities for Valerie.
10.9k words
4.86
4.3k
3
0

Part 11 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
450 Followers

End of January. The quarter was moving way too quickly. Kathy and I each knowing that the middle of March would be here soon. We tried to bury that fact in the back of our minds.

It was cold, even for southern Illinois. The three of us would meet in the Library every night, find a quiet corner away from others so I could help Valerie on her two problem classes. She was doing good, bordering on a 'B'. She was happy.

During a break in the studying, I had a thought.

"Val. Remember last winter when we organized a pool volleyball night, at the university's swimming, pool with some of the girls from your floor and guys from my dorm?"

"Yeah. That was fun."

Kathy looked at us like she didn't know what we were talking about. I explained the whole open pool thing.

"I never knew about that. It sounds like fun. Especially now in the cold. A nice warm pool, even if it does smell like chlorine."

"Yeah. For some reason, it's not well known."

Looking at Valerie first, "Do you think Marsha and Terri would be interested?"

Then Kathy, as I asked, "What about Alex? Maybe others on your floor? I'm sure my two roommates would be interested."

Valerie chuckled and grinned, "You just was to see a bunch of girls in bikinis."

I looked back, grinning, "And your point is."

Shaking her head, "Guys are all pigs. You show em a little skin and they're like putty in your hand."

"Well, there would only be two that I would be imagining topless," Recalling images of a topless sunbathing afternoon.

Valerie recalling that afternoon, "That was fun," sighing, "I don't know if I'll ever be able to experience that again."

Kathy looked over at me and gave a coy grin. We each had the same thought... once we get settled... check out a nudist resort... then see if Valerie would be interested in expanding her topless experience.

...................................

The roommates were all on board. Kathy got a couple of other girls that were interested. Boomer and Ken were into it too, especially at the mention that Alex and Valerie were going to be there. Ken remembered the time us guys at the dorm went to the pool from last year. It was news to Boomer. Boomer called some of his friends and got more interested... mostly guys, but a couple of girls. It was going to be quite a group.

It was quite a mixture. All just average guys and gals. I do have to admit... Kathy, Valerie, Alex, and Terri stood out. All the girls wore two piece. Some modest. Some smaller and sexy. Marsha had the biggest boobs, with a lot of 'boob flesh' spilling over her top. Kathy wore the modest two piece that I had first seen her in the previous summer. When I saw her, she whispered in my ear, "The red bikini is for your eyes only," as she kissed my cheek.

I had Valerie on one side of me and Kathy on the other as we formed teams. Ken and Boomer were on our team as were Alex and Terri.

It was fun. I would occasionally lift Kathy by her waist up to take a swing at a high ball over the net. I would do the same with Valeri and Alex. My trailer mates took notice of the physical contact I made with all three. Kathy, they weren't surprised. But when I did the same thing to Valerie and Alex they each were a bit surprised. I didn't care.

After volleyball, there were games of 'chicken fights'. Girls on the shoulder of guys trying to knock each other over. What made the whole thing fun, was that none of the girls were worried about getting their hair wet, or makeup messed up. I mean they were in a pool.

They chased us out of the pool at 9:00. Boomer's friends thanked us for letting them join us as did Kathy's floor friends and they headed back. We hung back in the warmth of the lobby, deciding what to do with the rest of the evening. It was either the girl's apartment or our trailer. The girls were more comfortable at their place.

After driving to the liquor store... Boomer, Alex, Ken, and Valerie in Boomer's car, the rest with me, we returned to the girl's apartment. They all disappeared for a bit to do girls stuff... dry hair... touchup makeup... more comfortable clothes.

It was us guys in the kitchen area sucking on some beers.

"I can't believe how comfortable Valerie and Alex were with you picking them up around the waist. I mean you have Kathy. And she was fine with it. She even seemed to enjoy watching you guys," Boomer quietly said.

"Yeah. I can't imagine Jess putting up with that, if she was still around," Ken added.

"Yeah. I've got Kathy. You both know that I'm leaving at the end of the quarter, but will be back for the graduation ceremony," they both nodded. "What I haven't told you, is that soon after graduation, Kathy will be coming up north... we'll be living together."

They both looked at me in surprise. As I went on.

"Valerie and I have a special friendship, since the beginning of last year. Kathy knows that, and is fine with it. They're friends too. Staying over at Kathy's room sometimes has brought a bit of familiarity between Alex and myself. Again, Kathy's fine with that also."

"Living together. What do yours and her parents think about that?"

"Mine aren't nuts about it, but know we would do it anyway. They're already referring to Kathy as their future daughter-in-law. Hers are OK, knowing that I will be their future son-in-law."

"Wow. You guys really have a future planned out."

"Not really. Just some basics. Hey Boomer. We might even be close to you."

Just then the girls returned. Hair all dry. New makeup. Comfy clothes. No bras (it wasn't real noticeable, but if you were to look real close you could tell). Again, Boomer and Ken were amazed at the girls comfort level.

It was fun. We alternated between just hanging out. I saw Alex and Boomer doing a slow dance. Ken and Valerie hung out. The four of them getting into a game of Hearts. Kathy and I hung out with the rest of the girls.

Kathy again spent the night in my warm bed. Each of us basking in the afterglow. Each of us warmed by the closeness and love we shared. Who needs pajamas?

......................................

Second week in February, Valerie and Kathy were meeting for their mid-week get-together at the Student Center. Even though they saw each other during our study time, this was their alone time... 'girl talk' time.

Kathy noticed that Valerie acted like there was something on her mind. She knew that Valerie and Ken had started seeing each other and wondered if there was something she needed to talk about.

"Kath. Remember that art class I took last year? The one that I drew Bill?"

"Yeah. You want to use him again?" she grinned.

"Well, kind of."

"What do you mean, 'kind of'?"

"Well, we're still drawing nudes. I've gone to all the labs, so that isn't a problem. The topic for the last few classes and latest assignment has me wondering," Kathy kept quiet as she let her friend gather her thoughts.

"We've been studying how to bring emotion and passion into our sketches. The models that have been at the lab have been couples. The problem is... there's no emotion between them, in my opinion. How can you draw something when it's not there?"

"Have you talked about this with your instructor? I mean, I'm sure others in your class have noticed the same thing."

"Actually, I think I'm the only one with this problem. I've talked to him, and he just says that since nobody else has expressed the same concern that it must be me, as he hasn't noticed it between the models. I mean, I watch the couples, looking for a spark... a look, letting me know they're into each other. They embrace. They kiss. But there's nothing. I think they are just two random people, and not boyfriend and girlfriend. When they separate, the guy's not even hard. What does that tell you?"

"That they're not boyfriend and girlfriend. Val, are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting...? That Bill and I pose for you like we're making love?"

Valerie looks at her friend with a soft, "Yeah. I mean. I've never seen two people so in love."

Kathy thinks about it for a moment, and then with an encouraging smile, "Val, you know I'd do anything for you. Bill would do anything for you. We'd do anything for you. When do you want to do it?"

Valerie's face lightens up, "Saturday night?"

"OK. Let me talk to Bill. I've got a couple of ideas. Don't say anything tonight. I'll talk to him after our study session."

"Thanks Kath," they stand and hug.

..........................................

Pulling into the parking lot by Kathy's dorm, "Bill, let's sit here for a few minutes. I've got to ask you something."

The alerts started to go off. Kathy had never asked that. It was like those four words guys hate, "We need to talk". Those 'alerts' were quickly quelled, as she scooted closer and went over the conversation she had with Valerie.

"So, what do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Well, I was thinking of posing in 'Our love making position'... you making love to my nipple...complete with having you inside of me."

My dick twitched at both the sight, and the fact that Valerie would be only a few feet away.

"Sounds like fun," as I kissed her soft lips, her eyes gleaming.

The next night, Thursday, after our studying is done.

"Val, Bill and I would be pleased to pose for you, as we make love."

It was a good thing we were alone in a quiet section of the library as Valerie let out a loud, "Oh my!! Thank you," as she stood to hug and kiss each of us.

Kathy went on to explain her idea for the pose. Leaving out the fact that we would be joined; but, knew that once Valerie saw us, she would know. Adding to the emotion and passion of the scene she would be recreating on paper.

.............................................

Kathy and I spent Friday night in my bed; but, decided to save our love making for the following night. Not that we needed to save our passion for each other. Just thought it would add to the moment.

Valerie gave each of us a huge hug and kiss as we stepped into the apartment. Her roommates were out, but it was decided to do this on Valerie's' bed, as it the most comfortable for us. She left us alone for a few moments as we 'got ready'.

"Let me know when you're ready," Valerie gave us each a grin as she left the room. The radio playing softly in the background.

We decided this wasn't going to be a 'strip and mount' thing. We wanted to build our passion and emotions. To build a hunger... a longing.

Our lips devoured each other. Tenderly, then passionately. My lips moved to her long smooth neck. I nibbled on the loose flesh. Kathy had worn a button down top... no bra, of course. My lips followed my fingers down her chest as each button was freed and new smooth flesh was exposed. Pushing the top off, my eyes took in my topless girlfriend.

"This never gets old," I grinned.

As I kissed each hardening nipple I could feel the vibrations of her purring.

"No, it never does. That I watch you gaze, and appreciate, my little boobs each time you see them is like the first time. It's one of the reasons I love you so much."

Her hands moved to unbutton my shirt, which was soon alongside her discarded blouse. We embraced. Her warm bare chest against mine as she rubbed her erect nipples against my chest.

"I love feeling my nipples move through this soft sexy hair," as I stroked her back.

"Come on... time for me to see all of you," I said softly as I kissed her lips.

Sitting on the bed, I undid the snap and belt of her jeans. The panties and jeans came down together as my hands moved down her hips and smooth thighs. The soft honey blonde forest came into view, as she stepped out of her jeans and panties and kicked them aside. I reverently planted a kiss directly in the center of that soft wispy fur, and breathed in her scent. Her arousal was building.

Leaning back, I once again took in my totally nude girlfriend, as she struck the "Pose' with a sultry smile. My dick throbbed inside my tightening shorts.

Not saying a word, we switched. Kathy's hand firmly moving over my hidden length. Giving my balls a gentle squeeze through the rough denim.

I watched as she unbuckled, unzipped, and slid my jeans a shorts down my legs. My hard dick springing free from its confinement.

She licked her lips. "I'll never get tired of seeing this big guy," as her cool hands gently cradled my smooth scrotum and reverently kissed the sensitive tip.

We stood, embraced, and kissed... longingly and tenderly. Letting our passion for each other build. My length fitting snugly between her soft inner thighs.

"I love you Bill, my love."

"I love you Kathy, my love."

We decided I would wear a condom. Not only to keep any accidental release from messing up Valerie's bed, even though we would be sitting on a couple of towels, but we thought it would help keep me hard. Kathy wanted me hard the whole time. Said she had some ideas on how to accomplish that. That last comment was said with a shit eating grin.

Valerie entered the room. I heard her gasp as she took in our pose. I instantly knew that she knew we were joined.

Kathy was sitting on my lap facing me, my legs crossed, with her legs wrapped around my hips, in our Lotus position. I was sitting up holding her against me. Her firm warm breasts against my chest. Her soft wet lips kissing the top of my scrotum. I was as deep inside of her as I could get.

We never considered ourselves as exhibitionists; but, here we were, my hard cock completely inside the love of my life. In front of our mutual friend. I throbbed. Kathy grinned and squeezed me, as she was having the same thought.

Valerie took up a position to the side and slightly behind us.

"How's this, Kathy asked?"

She leaned back and turned slightly, offering me her right nipple. Her small left breast and rigid nipple completely exposed. Her right hand casually resting on the back of my neck. Her head back, tilted, her long supple neck extended with her left hand behind her head, creating the effect of raising, and tightening Kathy's exposed little breast. Eyes closed with a gentle upturned smile.

My right hand rested at the base of her soft exposed breast. My thumb and fingers spread apart so as to 'frame' the delicate morsel. The moment my tongue made contact with her engorged nipple Kathy took in a complete lungful of air. I also heard a hushed 'oh my' from our left.

Silence.

"Val... you still here?"

We heard Valerie exhale deeply, "Yeah, I'm here," she said in a soft voice, "Just taking in you guys. I've never seen, or felt, anything like this," as she felt herself 'stir' below at the pure passion and raw emotions she was witnessing and feeling. "That's perfect. My god it's so perfect," her voice almost a whisper.

"Val, I think that the artist should at least be topless for this," Kathy said as she sat up, and breaking the contact at her nipple, "To feel our energy... our passion... our love."

Valerie was behind me, but I heard the rustle of clothing. I could only watch Kathy as she smiled contently, before settling back into our pose.

For the next hour, or so, the only words spoken were when Valerie said we could relax from our pose, and then to resume. And by 'relaxing' it meant that I would give Kathy's neglected nipple some deserved attention. When we would resume our pose. I swear I could hear Valerie let out a soft 'oh my' as she watched me slowly pull back on Kathy's extended nipple, as it popped out from between my lips, glistening with my saliva.

Kathy kept me hard. We were having fun. She would squeeze me. Slightly rock her hips back and forth to rub the tip of my hardness against her cervix. I don't think Valerie picked up on that motion. I suspected that she was full 'Artist' mode.

At times, I could feel the walls of her love tunnel constricting all along my length, as if 'milking' me. I don't know how she did that, but it felt exquisite.

A couple of times, Kathy's breathing labored and her body stiffened. I was certain that 'nipple orgasms' had raced through her body, as my tongue and lips made love to that sensitive rigid gumdrop. Those motions I was sure Valerie noticed, as I heard another 'oh my'.

"I think I've got enough that I can finish on my own. Besides, you guys are probably getting tired and stiff from sitting there."

"Don't stop because of us," Kathy said, "Besides, there's only one thing here that's stiff," she giggled and squeezed me. I could hear the little giggle from behind me.

"OK. Give me a few more minutes."

Kathy and I continued our 'play' for the next fifteen minutes, or so.

"OK. I've got it."

Valerie stood and walked over so we could see her sketch.

Valerie was wearing panties... and only panties... light blue cotton bikini panties with little yellow roses. The faint shadow of her underlying dark brown bush just barely visible, but there all the same. My dick throbbed. Kathy smiled and squeezed me.

The sketch was incredible. The detail. Kathy's little mound and pointed nipple. The expression on her face was one of complete bliss... and that smile. She was in complete heaven, oblivious to the world. In her own realm of pleasure and love.

"Wow Val. That's beautiful. So lifelike. It's strange to see myself from that angle. I love it. You captured us," Kathy's voice cracking.

"Val, that is so outstanding. I mean the one you of me before... this is on another level."

"Thanks you two. I couldn't have done it without having two close friends. And Bill, you sound like an engineer," as she leaned in to kiss my cheek.

"I'll leave so you guys can... can do whatever you want."

"Val, put your sketch down and come back here," Kathy said softly. I wondered what was up.

Valerie returned. Standing to our side. Her creamy white B cup breasts, the caramel colored areola and engorged pink nipples at my eye level. And then there was that scent. A sweet musky scent that I had never noticed before... Valerie's unique scent. She was as turned on as we were.

I watched as they both looked intently into each other's eyes. Kathy reached up to gently... lovingly stroke her friend's face. Taking her chin, Kathy guided Valerie's lips to her own, as they met in a prolonged 'friends' kiss.

"I love you Valerie."

"I love you Kathy."

"Val, you can go... or you can stay... I would like it if you stayed. Join with us," Valerie's eyes went wide, "No, not that kind of joining," at least not yet thought Kathy.

"Bill, touch her breasts. Kiss her nipples."

We both pulled back and looked at Kathy in surprise.

Her voice soft and tender, "Go ahead... Kiss em. Kiss em like you kiss mine. Like I know you've kissed em before. Like I know you know how she likes it. Val, you OK with that?"

Valerie and I exchanged looks, before turning to Kathy with looks of confusion.

"I have two wonderful and dear friends. One, who happens to be the love of my life," kissing my cheek. "The other, my very best girlfriend. Who without her... none of this would be happening," her voice cracking as tears were welling up in both Kathy and Valerie's eyes. Mine were close.

"Val, you have given me a gift. A gift I can never repay you for," As Kathy lightly kisses my cheek. "And no, this is not some kind of 'repayment'. You two have a special relationship that I have never seen before. You'll always be friends. Val, I want you to share in our love... our connection," as she looks over at me and again kisses my cheek. "I want Bill's tongue and lips on your breasts and nipples while he's inside of me. That our bond will flow into you through your sensitive nipples. Does that make any sense?"

Valerie and Kathy's lips met in another 'friends' kiss. Then Valerie's and mine met in a more than 'friends' kiss. Our tongues reacquainted themselves, as we tasted each other. My right hand reached up to gently stroke her smooth bare back, just above the top of her panties. Kathy had her hand on Valerie's upper back gently stroking. My left hand sat on Kathy's smooth upper thigh. Valerie's left hand resting on my shoulder.

32aa
32aa
450 Followers