You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We pulled back a bit. Our eyes locked as I melted into her soft brown eyes. A gentle approving smile appeared. My hand left the small of her back to gently trace a line from below her ear, along her jaw, to brush against her soft lips. Valerie opened her mouth to suck on my index finger, and bathe it with her soft tongue.

I leaned in to kiss the open valley between her soft breasts. She closed her eyes as my slickened finger traced circles around the base of her left nipple before gliding over the hardened nub itself. Valerie let out a gasp of pleasure as she inhaled a lungful of air. Her left hand now behind my head, combing through my hair... pulling me into her.

I engulfed as much of the supple flesh as I could, my tongue moving over the ever hardening nipple. Valerie gasped again, this time with a slight whimper. I throbbed inside the love of my life. She squeezed me. Her hand always present on my upper bare back. Valerie's right hand moving to cup Kathy's breast. Her fingers tightening around the aroused nipple as Kathy's placed her hand on top of Valerie's pulling her friend's hand into her own breast, their lips meeting in a longing kiss.

Their lips still pressed together, Valerie turned to offer her other nipple for my attention. Her breathing intensifying as she continued to roll Kathy's nipple. I could feel the walls of Kathy's vagina contract around my entire length as she let out sharp cries as her body jolted.

Suddenly, Valerie's whole body shook and jolted like quick electric shocks had been applied. Sharp cries of pleasure echoed in her room.

Later, as breathing returned to normal for all three of us. Kathy and I kissed deeply. Valerie and Kathy kissed lovingly. Valerie and I kissed slowly and tenderly.

"I love you Bill."

"I love you Valerie."

"I love you Kathy."

"I love you Valerie."

"I love you Kathy."

"I love you Bill."

"I'll let you guys finish," Valerie said softly.

"You don't have to," Kathy whispered, "You can stay. Watch Bill make love to me. Do whatever you want."

Valerie l looked lovingly at each of us, "I don't know... I don't think I'm ready for that... yet. Maybe some other time. OK?"

Kathy rose off me and went to hug her friend. I saw Valerie look down at my encased hardness and matted dark pubic hair. Kathy's essence coating each dark strand; her exotic aroma rising and filling the still air.

"Anytime Val. Anytime at all," as the two friends kissed one last time before Valerie shut the door behind her.

We showered, as we were each a mess 'down there'. Valerie gave us each parting hugs and kisses. The mood was light and tender. A lot of raw emotions had been brought out and shared. The type of emotions that could only be shared between very close friends.

Kathy and I made slow love in my bed before drifting off to our shared twilight.

.......................................

The two of them met midweek, for their usual 'girl talk' time. This time Valerie was there first and had picked a table for two set apart from the rest of the student crowd.

"Kath, I want to thank you, and Bill, again for helping me on my assignment."

"It was our pleasure. I know that Bill had fun," she grinned.

"Kath, when you said I could've stayed... I almost did. I mean... I've never felt anything like I felt when he kissed my nipple, and when you but your hand on my breast. I've never been touched by a woman before. Never been kissed by a woman, at least not like that. But it wasn't just that. You were right. I could feel the two of you. I don't know how to explain it. The raw open emotions. It'll be something I'll never forget. Or probably never experience again."

Little did she realize.

"When you got off him, he looked so sexy... so desirable... The soft look in his eyes as he watched me look at him, all of him. I almost wanted to peel my panties off and jump on. To feel him inside of me. I'm sorry. I shouldn't be talking about your boyfriend like that."

Taking Valerie's hand into her own, Kathy looked into her best friend's eyes, and gently said, "No, Val. You love him, and he loves you. Neither of that will ever change. I would've been fine with watching you two finally join... to bond. Maybe even helped," they both grinned at that thought.

Taking a breath, "Before I came along, you had set lines in your relationship not to be crossed. I think you told me you had crossed a couple of those lines, but nothing too serious," they each grinned at each other and Valerie blushed a bit. "I'm sure it frustrated both of you. But, the two of you accepted it, and became really good close friends. I remember overhearing some of the girls on the floor talking about the two of you. Saying how close a couple you were. How cute you two were together. That they knew you were boyfriend and girlfriend. They didn't know, and neither did I at the time, that you two were just 'boy friend' and 'girl friend'. At that time in my life, I still had that controlling boyfriend. I was so jealous of the two of you. I wished I could've had someone like that... who cared that much for me. To respect me so much," Kathy's voice cracking on those last few words.

"But, Kath, you guys are going to live together. He's going to marry you."

"Yeah, that's true." nodding her head, "And you know what...? He'll always have a place in his heart for you," Kathy's voice again, cracking at that last sentence her hands tightening around Valerie's as their eyes peered into each other's soul.

"And you know something else...? Like I've told you before, you will always have a free pass where he is concerned. I'm looking forward to this summer, when you will come over to see us. It'll be fun."

"Being down here next the next two years without you two around... it'll be so lonely. Maybe I could transfer closer to you guys, wherever you wind up. Just a thought."

They hugged as they parted. I never heard the details of the conversation, as Kathy stowed them away in the depths of her heart.

...............................................

Kathy's parents would invite us out for Friday night fish fry at their fraternal Club every so often. I think it was their way of getting to know me better. Their future son-in-law. It was fun. It was relaxing. I was at ease. They introduced me to their friends as 'Kathy's boyfriend'. After a few times there, I was getting to know their friends pretty well. Kathy was always by my side with the ever present smile.

The band didn't know any polkas so Kathy couldn't show off her new moves. I did dance with Judy a number of times. She commented on my dancing skills, told her I had a good teacher.

Then there were always the slow dances with my Kathy.

It was a small community, and everybody knew everything about everyone. I was kind of concerned that it would get out that her 'boyfriend' wouldn't be around after the end of the quarter. That her 'ex' would show up. I mentioned it to Kathy at one point. She told me not to worry about it. Her mom had told her that she heard that had he moved out of town to parts unknown, a while back. I guess the 'message' got through. She hugged, and thanked, me for my concern. Besides, she had her dad... and we both knew the implications there.

..............................................

The instructor had hung all the student's sketches around the room. Valerie's was front and center. The instructor gave the students fifteen minutes to mill around and view all the portraits. Valerie's drew the most attention.

Murmured questions filled the small groups. The most common was, "Do you think he was inside of her?"

Once seated, the instructor told the students how much they had improved. That the level of emotion was starting to come through. He then added.

"One artist went beyond our lab model sessions. She ran what she wanted to do past me. I approved and this is the result, as he pointed to Valerie's sketch. I think you will all agree that she captured the raw passion and emotion of the couple. Her attention to the detail of the two lovers is exquisite.

"Miss Valerie, you should be proud. Well done."

Everybody turned, and clapped. Valerie blushed.

One of her classmates asked the unasked question, "So, are they coupled?"

Valerie just grinned, before saying, "That is left to the eye and imagination of the viewer."

Valerie and two other artists were asked to stay at the end of class. The instructor told them that he would like to hang their works in his gallery for a private 'invitation only' opening the coming Saturday night. Some the town's best would be there. He warned that all of the art pieces would be for sale, and there was a good chance that their work could be bought for a nice price. He also explained that should a piece be sold, proceeds would be split between the artist and the gallery.

The other two artists readily agreed.

Valerie thought about it. Yes, she could agree also. She knew she could get us to pose again and recreate a second pose. But, it wouldn't be the same. The raw emotions that the three of us experienced that evening wouldn't be there. That this original would bring back those feelings every time each of us would view it. Besides, Valerie had future plans for this captured intimate moment in time.

"Sir. I am honored, and even humbled. I know I could recreate a second sketch with my friends. They are the most loving couple I've ever met. The thing is... there were a lot of raw and open emotions in that room that evening... during, and after, that I don't think could be recreated. That would be missing whenever I would look at it. I would like to decline your generous offer."

"Miss Valerie. I respect your wishes. And I totally understand. Raw emotions are fleeting. That they are there and then they are gone. Are difficult, or impossible to recreate. What if I did this? Presented your work, but put a "not for sale" sign on it, or something like that. As you can tell, I would really like to show your work. Work like this draws others to my gallery. Who knows...? You might get offers to do some private sittings from of some those that attend."

Valerie beamed, "I can do that. Thank you so much."

"Oh. You all will be getting invitations. Come by my office in the next day, or even now, if you have time. And Miss Valerie... please bring your friends."

...........................................

Valerie was literally on cloud nine when we met for our study session as she told us about her art class earlier that day, the gallery, the invitations, and that Kathy and I were also invited. It was hard to keep her focused on her Chemistry and Physics assignments. We finished relatively early and decided to hit the bars to celebrate. Luckily it was quarter night, and luckily I had drawn out some cash from my account earlier in the day.

Tonight, they had live music. We toasted. We drank. We danced. Some slow dances we danced as a three-way. We got funny looks, but we didn't care.

Suddenly the female vocalist began with the Patsy Cline song, "I Fall to Pieces".

I had heard the song many times at home at my parent's fraternal Club, but never really listened to the words. This time I did... and so did my girlfriends, as I led Valerie to the dance floor.

I fall to pieces

Each time I see you again

I fall to pieces

How can I be just your friend...

I held her tight. She held me tight. Her head on my shoulder. Tears soaking through my shirt, as I rubbed her back. We swayed in our private little world.

Occasionally, I would find Kathy's eyes. The soft smile.

The song ended. Our eyes boring into each other's soul. Hers, teary. Mine, welling up.

"I love you Valerie," my voice cracking.

"I love you Bill," her voice cracking.

Our lips met in a tender love laden kiss.

Returning to our table, I found Kathy smiling and drying her eyes, as Valerie headed to the ladies room. Our lips met.

...........................................

The parking lot in front of the gallery was filled with late model expensive cars. My Plymouth Fury stood out like a sore thumb. Alongside there was another car that was obviously a student's.

The greeter checked our invitations and names against his list, pointed us to where we could hang our coats, and then toward the hors d'oeuvres and champagne table. We each looked at each other and grinned. There was no problem with Valerie being underage.

The girls looked incredible. Each knew that I loved it when they wore something that would mold to their small breasts.

Valerie was wearing a soft dark blue pullover top with a modest V-neck. The material formed well to her firm mounds. Her slacks were a satin-like material dark tan that hung off her cute bottom.

Kathy wore a light blue soft cotton sweater with a deeper V-neck, which clung to her slightly smaller breasts. Yes, there was a bra. A gold cross glistened against her lightly tanned skin that hung a few inches from her graceful neck. Her slacks were a beige tone that hugged her petite little cheeks.

Grabbing flutes of the chilled 'bubbly' we toasted. They each giggled as the bubbles hit their noses. Valerie said it was the first time she had had champagne. Kathy and I just looked at each other and grinned. Valerie caught it. Kathy would explain later.

We milled around. The men all wore coats and ties. The women expensive gowns and jewelry up the wazoo, and it wasn't costume jewelry. Their makeup exquisite.

There were a lot of pieces that made up the gallery. Some were sculptures, some paintings, and then the pencil sketches. There was a quiet buzz in the room as the various groups discussed the finer points in each piece of art.

Valerie's instructor was with a small group when he noticed us and came over.

"Professor Robinson, these are my two very good friends: Kathy and Bill."

We shook hands, "Please call me Richard, and it's very nice to meet you two. You have a very talented friend and artist. Miss Valerie, her sketch is getting a lot of complementary reviews. Why don't you all take a look," as he motioned with his head to his left.

There was a group of maybe four couples gathered around Valerie's work. Richard interrupted the group as he introduced Valerie as the artist. She received a soft applause from the small group. Kathy and I hung back and proudly watched our friend at the center of attention. She blushed. It was cute.

"Thank you everybody. This is a first for me. So, thank you. But, I couldn't have done it without my very dear, and close friends," as she turned to us. Kathy blushed.

There was a woman in front of the group studying the sketch, her husband behind her with his hand resting on her shoulder. She was probably in her mid-thirties. Around 5'-8" tall. Maybe 125 pounds. Some women can be described as 'beautiful', or 'cute', or 'gorgeous'. In a word... she was elegant. Flawless complexion. Her green eyes were highlighted by the little makeup she wore with a look of maturity. Her long blonde hair, the color of wheat, in a French braid. She was smartly dressed in a skirt and top with a gentle scooped neckline. The loose top gently outlined her round breasts that looked like two navel oranges. The material was soft and delicate enough that each mound was clearly defined. The skirt coming down to a few inches above her knees showing off her smooth toned calves.

I sensed Kathy noticing me checking out this woman. My arm found her waist and pulled her in closer to me. I got a smile. And a hug back, as I kissed the top of her head.

Her husband seem like the athletic type. Handsome. A rugged tan face with a square jaw. Short wavy brown hair. He wasn't a big man, maybe 5'10" tall and around 180 pounds. He was checking out both Valerie and Kathy, as I pulled her in closer. It wasn't a predatory look, more like an appreciative look. That I could understand, as I give both of my girls that kind of look as often as I can.

Whatever the two of them did for a living, they were good at it, as they each had the look of 'money'. Besides, they were a good looking couple.

She turned, smiled at Valerie, then us and then said, "You've got a couple of very good, and nice looking friends. I do have a couple of questions... if you don't mind."

I took notice of her soft feminine voice.

Valerie just nodded.

"I see that the piece is labeled as 'For your Viewing Pleasure Only'. I was curious why you chose not have it for purchase? I would buy it in an instant."

Valerie looked at us and then back at the woman, "When Richard told me that there was a good chance someone would buy it, I thought about it. I knew my friends would be more than happy to pose for me for another sketch," as she looked over at us... Kathy smiled, blushed, and moved in closer to me.

Continuing, "But." Taking a deep breath, and still looking at us, "There were a lot of raw emotions that the three of shared throughout that evening. That every time I would look at this one, I would be reminded of the special closeness I have with my friends," her voice cracking.

The woman nodded in an approving way, "I understand completely. By the way, my name is Cynthia, and this my husband Roberto."

Valerie made the introductions on our side.

"So, let me ask you. If you were to do another, do you think you could recapture the emotions of your friends? Of the woman?"

Valerie looked over at us. I smiled. Kathy beamed at the thought.

"I don't think that would be a problem," she giggled. We giggled. I heard quiet giggles in the group.

"Ok. Do it. Make me one. Give it to Richard and I will pay for it. One more question, before I ask my final question... Would you be interested in a private sitting? Say at our house."

Valerie looked over at us for assurance. We nodded.

"OK. Do you mind if I bring my friends? I mean... and please don't be offended... but I don't even know you. I am sure you are an acquaintance of Richard. But beyond that..."

"No. No. I'm not offended in the least. You're a smart and careful girl. I do understand and would do the same. I'm a complete stranger. I can assure you we are not serial rapists, or axe murderers."

The three of us broke out in hysterics. The Cynthia looked at us, like we had lost our collective minds. Once we all regained our composure, Valerie told the story on how she and I first met, and then how Kathy and I first met, and how the phrase, 'I know you're not a serial rapist' came to be.

Cynthia was smiling broadly as Valerie finished the story, "That's a cute story. I can see why you three broke-up at my statement. OK. One last question, and I will let you three enjoy the rest of your evening."

Looking at Kathy, "Are you two...,"

I could tell she was searching for a polite way of asking the obvious. So I volunteered, "Joined?"

She looked at me and grinned, "Thank you. I was trying to find a nice and polite way of asking. So, are you?"

The three of us looked at each other, before Valerie answered the same way she answered the same question in her class, "That, is left to the eye and imagination of the viewer".

Cynthia grinned, "Nice answer. I like it. My imagination is working overtime," she hugged Valerie, "Have a nice evening, Valerie, Kathy, and Bill."

They exchanged phone numbers, as we went to get more champagne. The evening turned out to be fun.

............................................

Last week in February. Kathy and Valerie at their usual meet up for the latest 'girl talk'.

"So... did you hear from Cynthia?"

"Yeah. She wants to get together this Saturday afternoon. She was going to suggest Saturday evening, but figured we would have plans."