You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly, softly, stroked her wet lips, each time running my finger from where my rock hard dick entered into her all the way up and across her clit. Gently probing the top of her slit... penetrating to lightly caress the hidden pea of her pleasure. I felt her sigh softly as I started to stroke myself into her slowly, only an inch or two, but it was enough

Her hands now locked behind my head as she arched her back. Her breasts all but disappearing and letting out a soft sounds of pleasure, as her hips began to move.

We rolled onto my back, both hands now free to caress each of her flattened mounds, as she, again, brought her hands up to cover mine. My fingers circling the base of each of her very erect, and sensitive nipples. Kathy would rock her own hips to partially stroke me.

"This is so nice. It's just what I dreamed our first morning together in our bed would be like," I kissed her extended neck as one hand palmed her engorged nipple while the other gently circled her lower bud.

"Last night you made love to me for the first time in our bed. It'll be something I'll never forget," her voice soft and tender, before changing to a voice of need. Her breathing becoming shallower.

"But, you've got me so turned on, that in a few minutes, you're going to fuck me for the first time in our bed. I am going to watch in the mirror. I am going to watch you, watch me, as I watch you fuck me from behind. As I feel you drive your long fat hard cock deep into my pussy. As I feel you shoot everything you have into my pussy. As you claim me once again for your very own... I don't care if we have morning breath... kiss me... kiss me hard.... Kiss me like you mean it... and then fuck me hard... fuck me like you mean it."

We mashed our lips in a passion of hunger. Our tongues fighting to see who could invade the other's mouth the deepest.

I forcefully flipped her over. The bed sloshing as she landed. Kathy's smooth bottom rising before me. Her knees parted. Her labia swollen and dripping with her creamy white arousal that had been building for the last hour, or so. She reached back between her legs and opened herself to me before dipping her fingertip, ever so slightly into her own wetness before withdrawing. My length, still coated with Kathy's slick white arousal, slipped easily into her hot wet portal. We each let out a groan as I quickly filled her with everything I had.

Our eyes locked through the images in the mirror. It was the first time I had ever been able to watch her as I took her from behind. I could watch her smooth hanging breasts swing back and forth with each strong thrust. Each nipple pointing straight down... erect and dark pink, each in their own arousal. Her eyes with a primal lustful look, as I made long, deep, and forceful strokes. The sensitive glans stroking across the roof of her vagina... across those sensitive internal nerves... hitting spots I hadn't hit the night before. My scrotum swinging back and forth.

The sounds of animalistic grunts, gasps, and moans filling the room. The bed washing back and forth as I drove deep into my love's hot cavern... again... and again... and again. The aroma of her arousal filling the fresh morning air.

"I'm going to cum Kath," I grunted.

Her hand reaching between us to clutch my swinging sac, "Yes... cum for me... cum in me... fill me with your hot white thick seed... empty these guys in me."

That sent me over the edge. Our eyes burning into each other's. One last deep plunge, a primal growl, and then I erupted... and erupted... and erupted. We both collapsed in a heap of sweaty flesh... panting... our hearts racing, as I kissed her exposed neck.

Minutes later, as we cuddled, "Man. That was fun. This mirror is going to get a lot of use. I was so turned on watching you watch me. I love the feeling when you shoot inside of me. I love to hold your balls... to feel them tighten just before you release inside of me."

"Yes. Watching you as I did you. The look on your face... in your eyes every time I stroked... the way your boobs hung down and swung back and forth. Now, I can't wait to watch you watch me give you a blow-job.

"You know, we haven't been in our bed for more that twelve hours and we're going to have to already wash the sheets."

Kathy giggled as she buried her face into my neck.

The shower was fun and long, as we, again, emptied the hot water tank.

Laying back on our bed, I asked with a grin, "So, what would you like to do today?"

"Well, I want you to spend the day fucking me long and hard and ravishing my body as best you can. Leaving me all sweaty, satisfied and short of breath," she said, her voice dripping with seduction before quickly adding, "And, then we'll find a way to fit breakfast and lunch in there somewhere."

Round two of our morning sex was fun. And that meant another long, and playful, shower.

In the kitchen, naked, Kathy had a playful look, as she stroked me to another erection.

"What do you have for breakfast?"

I hadn't put a lot of thought into our first breakfast.

"Cheerios."

"Sit," grinning.

Kathy straddled me, proceeded to once again coat my length with her sweet juices, rose a bit, lined me up, and then slowly sank down onto my lap. The whole time our eyes never leaving each other's.

Kathy took a single Cheerio, placed it between her lips and then pressed her lips to mine... Feeding me the little 'O'.

"So, how do you like our first breakfast. And we've got a whole box. And, a whole morning."

"Do I get to add some cream to our breakfast?"

"Maybe," a coy grin and a lingering squeeze.

The next little 'O' was balanced on her right nipple. After tenderly taking the bit between my lips, I leaned up and placed it between Kathy's soft pink lips before returning to lap at the engorged sensitive bud. I heard a gentle "mmmmm".

And that's how we spent the next hour, or so. Occasionally Kathy would place her hands on my shoulders and pull herself upward until the very tip of my erection would kiss her soft lips. And then slowly stroke herself with just the swollen crown before fully impaling herself.

More Cheerios.

The stroking became more frequent. I had had enough. I grasped her little butt cheeks and stood. Kathy got the idea and wrapped her legs around my waist her arms around my neck. She pressed her hot and wet pussy against my imbedded hard flesh and groaned as the tip of my cock kissed her cervix. I turned and sat her on the table. Each of us now with a look of pure lust.

"You going to fuck me on our table?" she growled.

"Yes. I am going to fuck you... right here... right now."

"Yes. Please... Fuck me... Fill me with that white sweet cream of yours."

Thirty seconds later... each of us out of breath. My balls empty, as I softened inside the love of my life. Her warm cavern filled with my special cream.

"I love you Kathy, my love."

"I love you Bill, my love."

.......................................

I was thinking of taking her for a drive around the area so she could get familiar with nearby stores and stuff. She wanted to see where I worked. Then I had the idea of showing her the bar where me and the guys would go for lunch. Asked her what she thought of meeting me there on Monday, so I could introduce everybody.

"So, you want to show off your girlfriend?" she grinned.

"You betcha."

While we were in that area, we drove past the employment agency I had used. She commented on how that was something she needed to get going on. I just said to take her time. Valerie was coming to visit in a couple of weeks and I wouldn't be able to get any time off. Still, she felt like she should at least start on a resume. I told her she could use mine as a guide for what to include, since she didn't have any practical work related experience, just like I hadn't.

We had planned on calling Valerie that evening when the rates went down.

Valerie was expecting the call when she answered it at 6:01 on the first ring.

We held the phone between us so we could each talk and hear. Remember, this was the primitive age before cell phones and no speakerphone. It was the time of land lines and rotary phones.

The first question out of Valerie's mouth was, "Are you two naked?"

We looked at each other, then Kathy said, "Just a minute."

Ten seconds later, "We are now," she giggled into the phone.

"I just thought you two would have been naked all day... and doing whatever came naturally and where ever," we each looked at each other and could hear the smile on the other end of the phone.

"Actually, we were naked all morning. Even during a breakfast of Cheerios," she grinned at me, "We just got back. Bill gave me a tour of the area, where he worked, stores, and stuff."

"OK. So... Kath... who won the bet?"

I looked at Kathy with a puzzled look as she grinned back and said over the phone, "I did."

Looking at me, "We had a bet on how long it would take you last night to get my nightie off... Valerie bet ten seconds. My bet was two minutes."

"So, what does the winner get... or rather what does the loser have to pay up with?"

"You'll have to wait and see," Kathy mischievously grinned at me.

"Kath, how's the waterbed?"

I saw Kathy get a bit flushed before answering, "It's fun. It has a mirror."

"A mirror?" squealed Valerie.

"Yep... a mirror... we had fun with that this morning," Kathy was ginning at me. My dick did a bit of a throb at that memory.

Kathy went on to describe the rest of the house, yard, and pond.

"It has a raft?"

"Yeah. We haven't tried that out... yet," I could see the playfulness in her eyes.

"You're coming to visit us in a couple of weeks, aren't you Val?" I asked.

"Looking forward to it. Being 4th of July weekend, and the fourth being on Saturday will give you a three day weekend. I was thinking of coming up Thursday afternoon and staying maybe through the next weekend. Would that be OK? I mean, you guys putting up with me for ten days."

"That sounds great. You two can hang out and stuff. I think there is a 4th of July parade, festival, and fireworks close by. My parents will be there. I know, they'd love to see you again."

"Kath... you and I can check out the raft... maybe work on our all-over tans while you're at work," I could hear the mischievous grin through the phone. Kathy just gave me a playful smile, as she started to nuzzle her smooth bottom against my growing length.

My dick throbbed again at that sight... Two oiled up nude bodies... glistening in the sun. Erect pink nipples. One dark brown triangle of fur... one honey blonde triangle. Puffy underlying lips.

We ended the call and realized we needed to get a guest bed, for when Valerie would visit. The couch would get old pretty quick. I was assuming that could become a regular occurrence.

I had been hard for the last ten minutes. Wrapping her hand around my totally engorged member, she steered me outside to the picnic table, laid back, and opened her legs wide. I just stared with my mouth open and my dick throbbing, as I again took in her glistening folds... only this time in the sunlight.

"Well?" she asked.

"I'm trying to decide... Do I want to eat you or fuck you?"

With that she grinned, reached down with both hands, and spread those already open lips further... opening herself... exposing herself to her wet blood engorged pink core.

"Tell you what... if you eat me... I'll give you a blow-job like nothing I've ever given you before," then with a playful smile, "We'll call it a 'Kathy Special'."

I pulled the bench around to the head of the table, and sat. Kathy scooted down until her little bottom rested on the edge, her feet planted on the bench at each side of me. Her open sex at eye, or rather, tongue level. I looked up and saw her peeking around her shoulder at me, grinning in anticipation of the tongue lashing I was about to perform on that glistening flower.

I began slowly. Tasting her. Tasting her unique ambrosia, an essence that was hers and hers alone. Rubbing and tugging at the soft wings of her inner pink labia. Taking them into my mouth, holding them with my lips and then running my tongue back and forth along them. Burrowing deep into that open cavern. And then the touch of my tongue to her little pea. Two very sensitive organs meeting. Tip of tongue to tip of clitoris.

Sounds of Kathy's pleasure filled the still air. My tongue got more aggressive as I stroked that sensitive button from the base of my tongue to the tip. The tip gently circling the base, before flicking it. I heard a low guttural groan as she opened her legs to the maximum.

I looked up and watched as Kathy was now cupping and kneading each of her soft swells of flesh. Her thumb and index fingers pinching and pulling on her rigid nipples.

Kathy began to moan loudly, as if she were being hurt. But they both knew this wasn't pain--it was an exquisite moment of ecstasy. Her sounds of pleasure becoming more vocal as her hips would rise and fall. Her thighs now coming together, pressing against my ears.

"In me," she panted as she reopened her legs.

She let out a loud gasp as two fingers plunged into her wet depth, withdrew, and then refilled her 'finger fucking' her before settling on that sensitive bundle of nerves on the roof of her hot cavern... gently stroking.

The action of my tongue and my fingers stoked the fire that was raging at the core of her being. Begging to be brought to the surface... to be released. She arched her back. Raising her pelvis off the table... my mouth followed as I continued my onslaught.

The birds in the trees scattered at her release. A release that was a combination of a series of wails and a shrieks as her inner walls constricted around my invading fingers. Her fingers clamping on her swollen nipples pulling her own breasts away from her chest, before collapsing.

I moved to stand alongside the table and gently stoked her cheek. I was met with a soft contented smile.

"Kiss me," she whispered.

My lips first brushed, then nibbled on first the lower lip and then the upper lip before coming together in a full blown kiss of love and passion.

"mmmm. I taste so good on your lips."

Kiss.

"I love tasting you... feeling your softness against my tongue," as my hand found her breast and gently palmed the erect nipple.

"I promised you a blow-job, didn't I?" her eyes sparkling.

"I think it was going to be a 'Kathy Special'," as I grinned back at her.

"Ok..." I could see her thinking.

"Stand between my legs... Now rub your balls along my opening... coat them with my wetness... God knows there's plenty there now, and more coming."

Standing between her open legs, I moved my smooth scrotum between her sodden open folds. The feeling was exquisite. I thought her tongue felt wonderful. The feeling of her soft wet lips against my hairless sack was like nothing I had ever felt.

Kathy had closed her eyes as she too was absorbing these new sensations.

"And I thought your tongue felt good down there," she purred.

"OK. Now. Slide your hard cock in me... all the way in."

I looked down and watched as I moved my hips to guide my length along her glistening wetness. The glans piercing her opening... entering her. I moved my hips as I filled her. We both gasped, as I held myself pressed against her.

"Oh God. I love it when you enter me. Don't move... I want to savor this."

I wasn't about to move. The view was breathtaking. My complete shaft, having been devoured by her pussy, throbbed. She grinned as she squeezed.

"Give me a slow stroke."

I slowly pulled back. Her lips following my shaft as it retreated... the pink glans just parting her lips, coated white with her wetness.

"One more time."

I moved to again slowly fill her... held it and then pulled back and out.

"Trade places."

I was beginning to figure out what a 'Kathy Special' was going to be. If it turned out to be what I thought it would be, I would be in heaven.

She sat between my open legs. I watched as she watched my shiny white coated dick throb in anticipation. In anticipation of what she was about to do.

Kathy looked up at me and grinned. Pulling my shaft up, exposing my pink hairless glistening scrotum. She leaned in and first planted a kiss on exposed ball of flesh. Then her tongue proceeded to basically clean my scrotum of her juices. I let out a groan at each lick. At times, only the tip of her tongue would be making contact, drawing circles. Other times her whole tongue bathed my sack, occasionally engulfing each round orb. I watched as Kathy engulfed the entire soft and hairless ball of flesh, held it in her mouth, and looked up at me. The corners of her mouth unturned in a coy grin. My dick throbbed in her hand. She tightened her lips and gave it a squeeze.

Pulling back I watched her lips slowly pulled the loose sack away from my body. Once free, the slickened sack bounced against my inner thighs. Licking her lips, and grinning, "I guess that guy is clean... time for the rest."

She held me with her hand... moving my hardness back and forth as her tongue ran along my shaft to just below the glans. Back and forth. Up and down my straining length. At times the sensitive glans would brush against her soft cheek.

"Now... for the best part... I always save the best for last," she gave me a mischievous grin. Never letting go of my shaft, she rose up to kiss my lips as I tasted herself.

I watched as Kathy reverently kissed the opening, before swirling her tongue around the pink glans. Droplets of my clear arousal had joined hers as she feasted on our combined love juices. I was in heaven. I let out a low groan.

Kathy moved up to again kiss me... it was my turn to savor our combined fluids.

I watched as she repositioned herself between my open legs. One hand at the base of my very hard erection. The other hand cupping my loose scrotum, one finger at the base... pressed against that very special spot... the taint.

Her warm mouth enveloped the sensitive head. I groaned. I watched as she slowly pulled back. The ridges of the pink glans fluttering as her pink wet lips passed over. She looked up and grinned, as she gently ran the tip of her delicate pink tongue through that sensitive underside valley, all the while maintaining eye contact. I groaned again. I could see a satisfying grin from the upturned corners of her mouth.

I groaned once again, as the tip of her tongue traced along the underside of the soft glans. My dick throbbed in her hand.

"Oh, shit... Kath... that feels soooo good. I love watching you do that... your soft lips sealed around my cock."

She engulfed the sensitive head, held it, and looked up with a smile.

Kathy started her 'head bob'. Occasionally looking up with those soft blue gray eyes. The corners of her mouth turned up in a smile, as my cock filled the rest of her mouth. I ran my hands through her soft blonde hair as she bobbed up and down. Kathy's cheeks, caving in with each upstroke, her luscious lips forming a vacuum-sealed flange around my rock-hard shaft. Her one hand gently stroking my shaft. The other hand now gently massaging my sack, her finger never leaving the taint as she would lightly brush against it. My breathing becoming labored. I was close... she knew it.

"Oh God Kath... I'm going to cum."

Her bobbing increased. The pressure of her hand on my balls intensified, as did the pressure of her finger on my taint as she probed.

My balls tightened. I put my head back and closed my eyes in anticipation of the powerful orgasm that was about to overtake my body.

I howled as I erupted and filled her mouth. I felt the pressure on my taint increase as she touched something sensitive deep inside of me.