You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 14

Story Info
Reunited once and for all.
14.8k words
4.69
4.1k
5

Part 15 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
449 Followers

OK Readers.... We're halfway home.

The Friday of Kathy's arrival was probably the longest day of my young life. The guys at work noticed my distraction and teased me about it the whole lunch hour.

The day was predicted to be perfect for the middle of June: sunny, cloudless blue sky, low humidity (for a change), temperatures in the low 80's, with a gentle breeze.

I was in a whirlwind getting the final details in place: a dozen yellow roses on the kitchen table, that she would see the moment she stepped into our house, another dozen in our bedroom, two bottles of champagne chilling, clean bed sheets, candles adorning the headboard of the bed, scented bath oils along the tub in the second bath, two prime steaks marinating, a bottle of nice red wine, and a bottle of the white wine that Cynthia had introduced Kathy to.

I had asked Kathy to give me a call when she got off the interstate. That would give me the final half hour to shower and shave. I had put a yellow balloon on the gate to make sure she didn't miss it.

The phone rang. The excitement in her voice was overwhelming.

Half an hour later, I was sitting at the picnic table anxiously awaiting the arrival of the love of my life. My ears straining for the sound of her car.

Then... there it was. In the distance, the tires on the gravel driveway speeding toward me. Getting louder and louder. I could see the dust swirling in the air in the wake. The wheels skidding to a stop. Gravel flying everywhere. Kathy leaping out of the car... ripping her top off over her head. Tossing it in the air. Me... peeling my tee shirt off and tossing it. Our eyes wide with hunger... a need... a need for each other. I could already see the tears streaming down her smooth cheeks. We closed the distance between us in seconds.

Then... she was in my arms. Legs wrapping around my waist, her heels locking. Her warm bare breasts and diamond hard nipples mashed against my chest was a feeling I would never forget. Our faces buried in each other's neck. We each sobbed uncontrollably. Shoulders heaving. Tears running down each of our cheeks, as we held each other tight until we thought our arms would break.

All the apprehensions... all the worries, the fears, the doubts that had been lying just below the surface, that we subconsciously hid and tried to control for so long, coming forth, being expelled and cast to the wind... never... ever to return. Our deepening love and desire for each other filling those voids.

Our emotions coming under control, Kathy pulled back with a smile that I had never seen before. Her face tear-streaked. She said three words that will be etched into my soul forever.

"We made it... We made it... Bill. WE FUCKING MADE IT!!"

Then our lips met with a passion in our first kiss as a 'live-in couple'.

"Bill. Make love to me later... Right now, I want you sooo bad. I need you sooo bad. Come on get inside of me."

I had planned on this. I already had a folded blanket on the picnic bench. We were going to christen the picnic table right then and there. I wanted our first time in our bed to be making love. Now, we were just going to fuck. In our place for the first time. Well, not technically our place; but, you know what I mean.

The remaining clothes: shorts and my underwear were gone in two seconds. She didn't have any panties on. She coyly told me she took them off about a quarter mile before she got to the driveway. My hardening dick throbbed at that scene.

We had 'picnic table' experience from her uncle's at the pond. Kathy knew this was going to be fun. Right here in our back yard.

She knew before we got to 'the main event' that I would want to pay homage to her beautiful and sexy little breasts and exquisite nipples that I had missed for the past weeks.

Kathy laid back on the table close to the side. I stood in total awe at the vision before me... a vision that will never... ever get old. Her hand reaching over to cup my hanging scrotum, gently rolling each testicle as if checking their fullness, before gliding up to encircle my totally engorged shaft. My mouth roughly engulfed as much of the flattened flesh as I could. My lips pulling back on the erect nipple. She gasped.

"Come on... get inside of me... show me how much you've missed me... Fuck me like you've never fucked me before. I sooo need you," her voice raspy. It was one of need.

Kathy scooted to the edge of the table and opened her legs wide, as I stood before her. Her pussy, glistening with her arousal, beckoning me to be filled. I quickly ran my length up and down her sodden folds until I was as wet as she was. Then, in one forceful thrust, I watched as my steel hard member disappeared inside her awaiting body as I filled her. We each let out a groan as my balls came to rest between her opened butt cheeks.

"OH GOD... Yes. My god I've missed that. I've missed every inch of you."

Her legs in my arms as I splayed her legs to their maximum. I started a slow pace. Kathy would have nothing of it.

"Come on. Fuck me. Fuck me like you own me. Give me every fucking inch. Make me yours," her eyes filled with primal a need... a hunger.

"I'm not going to last."

"I don't care," she panted, "Lasting is for later. Right now, just fuck me."

I love it when she talks like that... so I did. While I didn't pound that sweet pussy of hers, I made sure each thrust was hard and deep. Her hard nipples swimming on her flattened chest. Her eyes closed as she savored the deep hard invasion of my solid member. The only sounds that could be heard, above the sounds of the birds, were the deep gasps for air at the end of each thrust and the slapping of my loose sack against her bottom, with an occasional, "Yes... oh yes... Bill....Fuck yes."

Then she growled a guttural, "Harder!!!"

Shortly, "Kath... I going to cum."

"Yes... OH YES... Please cum in me... I so want you to cum in me."

In one final deep thrust, I held her legs open almost to the point of discomfort. Her back arching as my balls released and I filled her quivering pussy with days of saved up semen. My primal roar scattering the birds in the overhead trees. Her walls clamping down with each release.

I immediately pulled her up and held her tight. Kathy wrapping her legs around my waist and locking her heels, pulling me into her. Our lips meeting in a flurry of needy kisses. I kissed her like I've never kissed her before. The reality of us being here together finally hitting home.

"I love you, Kathy, my love."

"I love you, Bill, my love. That was so wonderful. I could tell how much you missed me," she was now grinning ear-to-ear. "That we can do this in our backyard whenever we want. It's like a dream come true."

"This is only the start of where we can, and will be doing it. Want the grand tour?"

"Do we have to get dressed?" she playfully grinned.

"Why? I'll just have undress you later. Come on. I'll give you the short tour inside. Take a shower. Then show you the outside. We can get your stuff out of your car later and put in our bedroom."

"I like the sound of that... our bedroom. The shower sounds good. I think when you pull out of me, my whole insides will be running down my legs... Not that I'm complaining," as she playfully kissed my cheek.

We walked across the grassy yard. Our arms around each other's waist. Her soft little bare breast comfortably pressing against my side.

It was now mid-afternoon. Kathy thought she should call her mom to let her know she got here ok. I teased her if she was going to talk to her mom naked. She chuckled at that thought, and said, 'why not? I was getting the feeling that our place was going to become a 'clothing optional' house. The thought, and image, of Valerie visiting us under those conditions flashed through my brain.

Entering the kitchen; the first thing she saw was the vase of yellow rose buds on the kitchen table. I got a full and lingering body hug with more tears.

"I love you so much."

She liked the living room furniture I had picked up at various sales. Said it was in really good shape. Looking at the empty walls, she said she was looking forward to doing some decorating with pictures and some potted plants.

Kathy really liked the three bedrooms, noting the larger sized of the one. Picturing that that was going to be Valerie's bedroom... at times. She kept that thought to herself... for now.

Standing in front of the master bedroom, where I had purposely closed the door.

"Close your eyes."

She did. I opened the door, and said, "OK. Open."

She first did a gasp at the sight of the waterbed, and then leaped into my arms as she saw the second bouquet of roses. This time I felt her gently sob as I held her tight and stroked her bare back.

Moments later, she pulled back wiping the tears away, "Why are you so good to me?"

"Because you're my girl."

"I'll always be your girl."

"Allow me," as I reached down and scooped her up in my arms and carried her across the threshold to our chamber. Kathy's face nuzzled against the base of my neck as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I kissed her smooth forehead.

I watched as she took in the waterbed. It was a dark wooden frame, with cushioned side bars. The headboard was about two feet tall. Above each side were little cubicles for nick-knacks and stuff, each one taking up maybe a quarter of the width of the headboard. In the center was a mirror. The glass had a soft gold tint with gold colored etchings. It was the major selling point for me.

When I saw this on the showroom floor, all I could envision was me on top of Kathy making love to her. Or lying across the width of the bed and Kathy watching herself in the mirror as her mouth moved over my pink glans.

She reached down and gave the mattress a poke that sent a wave across the bed. We both watched as the wave traveled back and forth.

"This is going to be so much fun. I love the mirror. I can't wait to watch myself giving you a blow-job," she playfully grinned, "I know that's exactly what you had in mind when you bought it... wasn't it?"

It was my turn to grin, as my lips brushed across her forehead.

"I can't wait to break this baby in tonight," she hugged me tighter, if that was possible.

She loved the shower in our bath. Making a note that three could easily fit with room to spare, and play.

"Come on. I need a shower. My legs are starting to stick together. I think that since you made the mess, that you should do the cleaning up."

Twenty minutes later, when the hot water ran out, we were completely freshened. She smiled as she slid her hand over my smooth sack, which I had shaved that morning. There was not a single spot on each other's body that had not been soaped and washed clean many times. Kathy said she had thought of giving me my first blow-job in our shower, but decided that she wanted me completely ready for round two. Making love to her later, in our bed. Who was I to disagree?

We walked arm-in-arm around the yard. I showed her the little tomato plants in our little garden, the raspberry patch, and the asparagus patch. She said she had never had fresh asparagus. I told her that next spring, she would be in for a treat.

Wearing only a pair of sandals, we continued down the path leading to the pond. It was more than a 'path' it was actually wide enough for a pickup truck. I had mowed the grass the night before, so it was a comfortable walk.

As we broke through the trees, I heard Kathy gasp at the sight.

I had pulled all of the weeds, so now there was just a nice smooth sandy expanse of a beach. Off to the side was another picnic table, and fire pit, which I got another mischievous grin. This fire pit was larger than the one in the back yard. The white raft was floating in the water about thirty feet off the shore line.

I could see the wheels turning... 'so many places to screw... where first?' She was also envisioning her and Valerie out here, on the beach or the raft, working on their all-over tans, when I was at work... or maybe when I wasn't. Another thought she kept to herself... for now.

Kathy did call her mom to let her know everything was fine, and went on to describe the place. I was tempted to tease her while she was on the phone. Running my fingers over her sensitive nipples. Or probing her depths between her puffy labia. Or running my dick up and down between those luscious soft butt cheeks. But didn't. I went out her car and started to bring in her stuff.

I opened the trunk and stared. 'How can a single girl have so much stuff?'

The trunk was packed with two suitcases with boxes stuffed in alongside and on top. The backseat was also piled with clothes on hangers laying across more boxes. I was thinking, it was a good thing we had a four bedroom house.

A few minutes later she joined me... still nude. I had put on my shorts and tee shirt.

"I figured I needed to protect a few parts when carrying your stuff upstairs. Besides, I have a special dinner planned for us tonight. I was thinking of being kind of dressed up for our first dinner. Nothing elaborate... just a bit."

"I like that. I can tell you've really put some thought into our first night. The flowers. The dinner. The champagne in the fridge. The candles in our bedroom. I can't wait to see what else this beautiful brain of yours has instore for us," she leaned up and kissed my cheek, "Wait until you see what I have instore for you... later," she grinned.

We got her stuff moved in. While she kind of unpacked the essentials, I was busy getting our dinner ready.

When my parents helped me move in, they had given me some frozen packages of their 'home grown beef': a couple packages of hamburger, a nice size chuck roast, and a package of four T-bone steaks.

I had picked up a charcoal grill at a sale. It was a decent size and would be more than adequate for the two of us, even the three of us, when Valerie came to visit.

Tonight, I was grilling the steaks and baking the potatoes on the grill.

I loved baked potatoes on the grill instead of the oven. The skin, which is the best part, gets a bit charred, thick, and crispy. Top off with some sour cream, fresh chives, and butter, it was heaven. Adding some warm crusty French bread... packaged... I'm not that domesticated. A nice bottle of Merlot, I thought would add to the warm candle lit dinner... our first.

The Moody Blues were playing softly in the other room. I had a surprise for her later.

I was busy making a lettuce salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, and carrots when Kathy came up behind me, wrapped her arms around my waist and laid head against my shoulder. The softness of her breasts against my back was heavenly. I stopped what I was doing and covered her hands with mine and savored our closeness... neither of us breaking the silence or the mood for a couple of minutes.

"I could get used to this," she softly said as she kissed the side of my neck.

"Me too... and Kath... We've only just begun," as I turned and embraced her, I felt tears on my shoulder as I held her tight and slowly stroked her back over the thin tee shirt.

Pulling back, she smiled, "What can I do to help?"

"Well, if you want to finish the salad. I'll go light the grill, and get the potatoes on. I've got some 'home grown' steaks, my mom and dad gave me for just this occasion."

"You bake the potatoes on the grill? I've never had them that way. Home grown steaks?"

"You're in for a treat. The beef my dad raises has a different taste as he has the slaughter house dry age them for a bit. It deepens the flavor, enhances the texture and flavor."

...........................................

I had three wine glasses I had picked up at another garage sale. They were cheap as the fourth one in the set had broken. Little did I know, but three would be the perfect number.

We had each showered again, separately, so that we wouldn't get distracted and never make it to our dinner. I had shaved again... everything. Kathy was wearing a cream colored pair of sleek slacks that hugged her cute little bottom. The blouse was a button-down green pastel, where the top two buttons were undone. The light green against her golden tanned skin was alluring. Her nipples making two distinct peaks. She grinned, as she watched my eyes feast on her nipples and underlying little breasts.

I wasn't as alluring. A simple light blue dress shirt and a pair of dark blue dress slacks.

The soft candle light causing Kathy's face to glow. Her eyes sparkling. She had used a bit of eye liner that made her blue gray eyes stand out. Her golden blonde hair framing her face.

We sat at our kitchen table for the first time. Kathy was in awe of the china that my mom had given us. I watched as she held up to her face for a close look at the intricate gold leaf patterns and as she ran her fingers over the gold trim.

"Bill, this is absolutely beautiful. I've never seen anything like it."

I gave her the story on its history of being my mom's wedding china, and how I came to have it.

I raised my glass to toast the love of my life.

"Here's to one and only one,

And that one being you.

Who loves but one and only one,

And that one being me," my voice cracking at the last line.

The tears were flowing as we stood and met at the side of the table as we once again pulled each other into ourselves.

"I love you, Bill, my love."

Kiss.

"I love you, Kathy, my love."

Kiss. And a long lingering hug.

Pulling back, she smiled, "Come on. Our delicious dinner is getting cold. We have all night. With more to come... so to speak," the smile broadening.

Everything was delicious. I didn't have that much experience grilling steaks. I was shooting for medium rare; but, got medium. Kathy did comment on the different flavor. I like to scoop out the insides of my baked potato and then add some butter and sour cream and eat the crispy skid separately. Kathy had never done that... ate the potato skin. It was something she would do from now on.

We lingered. We sipped our wine. Nibbled on the bread. Gazed across the table into each other's eyes. Reached across the table to hold hands. We were in no hurry. Like Kathy had said... we had all night. In fact... we had forever.

"Bill. Take me to our bed. Make love to me. Make love to me all night... and all day."

....................................

I again carried her across the threshold into our bedroom.

"Are you going to do that every time we come here to make love?" her eyes twinkling.

"The next time I carry you across this threshold, I will be taking you to our marriage bed," as I kissed her soft lips her eyes beaming.

"I would let you undress me. That's always fun. But, I have a surprise for you," as she kissed my lips, grinned, and disappeared into our bathroom.

I had no idea what the surprise would be; but, knowing her, I knew I would like it.

Kathy had unpacked the champagne flutes that the hotel had 'given' us. They sat on one of the night stands. I ran downstairs. Opened one of the champagnes. Didn't have an ice bucket. A regular bucket would do. Once filled with ice, I hurried back upstairs, lit all of the candles, filled the champagne glasses, and placed them on the headboard within easy reach. One more quick trip downstairs to bring the record player, speakers, and a selection of special records... one very special record.

A quick brush of the teeth, quickly stripped, climbed under the sheet, and waited breathlessly for my surprise.

The night was quiet and comfortable. I had all the windows open and the curtains pulled back. Soft moonlight filtered through the trees added to soft candle light that bathed the room in a soft golden glow. The reflection of the three candles in front of the mirror added to the romantic atmosphere. All that could be heard were the sounds of crickets, and an occasional hoot owl 'talking' to another one off in the distance.

32aa
32aa
449 Followers