You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cold?"

"How can I be cold? I've got your soft warm lips against mine."

Kiss.

"I've got your sexy hairy warm chest against my sexy little breasts."

Kiss.

"I've got you nice warm cock inside my warm pussy. There's no way I could be cold."

Looking into the soft blue gray eyes through the falling rain, "Let's go for a walk. A nude walk. In the rain. Then we'll take a nice long warm shower. I'll wash your hair. Then I'll comb it out for you... brush it this soft blonde hair of yours," my fingers combing through her rain soaked hair.

"Then I'm going to make love to you. I'm going to make love to you the only way I know how. Slowly. Tenderly. Deeply."

"mmmm. I like that, especially the 'Deeply' part."

Kathy's warm lips meeting mine. Her warm tongue slowly dancing with mine. Her soft breasts mashed into my chest. Her rock hard nipples pressing against my own.

"Why are you so good to me?"

"Because you're my girl. My princess."

"I'll always be your girl... Your princess," her voice cracking on those last two words.

"I love you Kathy, my love."

Kiss.

"I love you, Bill, my love."

..........................................

Kathy was a bit torn on when to start the serious job hunting. She didn't really want to be going out on interviews the week that Valerie was visiting. But she felt she needed to do something. I reassured her that money was not a problem. To take her time, and not feel pressured. I think she was getting bored.

We decided that she should make the appointment with the agency on the Tuesday of the week Valerie was visiting. We felt it would, at least, get the ball rolling in the agency's part, and that interviews could start happening the following week. Kathy felt that Valerie could come along and hangout at the agency's office while we both met with agent, or she could hang out here. We figured Kathy would only be gone for a couple of hours. Then Kathy, being the tease she is, threw out there that if Valerie decided to stay here, she could work on her 'all over' tan. I just looked at her and shook my head. She kissed my cheek.

We met for lunch a couple of times that first week, both times with the guys I worked with.

One time the VP from Engineering, Dick, joined the guys and Kathy for lunch. Kathy later agreed with me that if you saw him on the street, the last thing you would think would be 'engineer?'. He came by my cubicle later that afternoon and said that I was one lucky guy. I couldn't agree with him more.

We had plans to go see my parents that Friday night for fish. It would be the first Friday that Kathy had been here. I know they were anxious to see her again. I was looking forward to seeing the pictures my mom had taken.

...................................

I was sitting on the edge of the bed finishing getting ready to meet up my parents when Kathy came out of the closet and stood in front of me holding a two pieces of clothing in her hand. I looked up to see my girlfriend standing in front of me wearing only a pair of light blue bikini panties.

I don't know how long I stared, before she says, "Well?"

I finally look up to look at her face, "Well what?"

"You didn't hear a word I said. Did you?" grinning.

"You said something?"

Grinning and shaking her head, "I guess if I wanted your complete attention, I shouldn't have come out here topless."

"Oh... you've got my complete attention. You could have come out naked."

Coming over to hug me and planting a kiss on my cheek, "I love it that my body can get your complete attention so easily. I know you'd probably like to take me right now," grinning, "But, if we do that, we'd be late. And I'd have that 'freshly fucked' look. So, seriously, what should I wear tonight? The sundress, which I know you like," holding it up in her right hand "Or this?" in her left hand, "The same tube top I wore for your friends the other day at lunch, which I know you also like."

I knew with either, she would be a hit. My parent's friends had seen the sundress before.

"Can I pick the middle outfit?"

I got sigh of impatience, and a slightly exasperated look.

"The tube top."

"You just want me to show off my little boobs."

"Your sexy and desirable little boobs. That are all mine."

She kissed my cheek. I watched her turn and head back into the closet... her little butt swaying. As she got to the closet door, she looked back over her shoulder, flashed me that 'Kathy smile', and said, "Later, my love. You can have all of me," before disappearing.

...................................

The pictures my mom had taken of the three of us were outstanding. I told my mom she should have been a photographer.

The one of Kathy and me staring into each other's eyes was breathtaking at the depth of our connection. The one of me and Valerie was unbelievably emotional. You could see, and feel, the 'connection' we shared as close friends.

"Betty, these are beautiful. I really like the one between Bill and Valerie. She's going to love these. We are going to have to get an album for her pictures. We can give it to her next weekend."

"Valerie's visiting you two next weekend?" my mom asked.

"Yes. She's coming in on Thursday afternoon and staying the whole following week. We were planning on taking her to the 4th celebration the next town over," Kathy explained.

"Then the following Friday night, we thought we'd bring her down here," I added.

By now a number of their friends had gathered and were looking at the pictures of our graduation, the picnic at Kathy's parents and especially the ones of the three of us. Everybody was asking who that 'other girl' was. And that she was so cute.

After dining on some wonderful deep fried cod, we settled back down at the bar, as the music started.

It was the same couple that had played over the summer when Kathy had visited. I could see my dad itching to dance with his favorite polka partner.

My mom and I watched my dad and his favorite polka partner dance up a storm. Each time Kathy came back she was smiling. And each time they came back, my dad took the time to reintroduce her to his friends. His hand comfortably resting on her waist.

I made the comment to him that he would have to teach Valerie how to polka when she came to visit. Then, he would have two 'favorite partners'. Kathy thought that was a great idea, and was looking forward to telling Valerie.

Kathy and I danced to that same slow Elvis song, 'Love Me Tender'. This time, we held each other tight. As Kathy reached up to wrap her arms around my neck and rested her cheek on my shoulder, the bottom of her top rose up a good three inches to expose the soft smooth skin of her lower back. My hand resting, just above the top of her shorts, as my fingers softly stroked her skin.

We said our goodbyes and promised to bring Valerie with us next time.

Once in the car, and out of the bright lights of the parking lot, Kathy moved away and scooted over to the passenger side of the front seat, got a mischievous grin, pulled her top off, and then scooted back to my side with the biggest grin.

"What do you think...? You like?"

I was up to highway speed with the windows rolled down. The lights from the dash board and radio bathed her breasts in a soft glow. Her nipples were totally erect.

"Man, this feels so good. I've never done this before. Driven around topless... feeling the wind on my boobs... on my nipples... maybe I should take everything off."

"You do that, and I may have to find a dark side road and take you."

I could hear the wheels spinning in her active head. Then... two seconds later her shorts and panties were in the back seat.

"Well?" looking over at me. Her hand now reaching down between my legs to grasp my quickly growing member.

"You said that if I got naked, you were going find a dark road and take me... Well. I'm naked... And I'm waiting. Here. Feel how ready I am for you."

Kathy took my right hand and pressed it between her opened legs. My fingers nestling between her hot dripping folds.

"Wouldn't you like to put your dick in there? I think your very hard dick would feel better than your fingers... Although, your fingers feel really nice," as she rubbed her nipples against my arm.

She was getting me going, and she knew it. She knew exactly what was going to happen when I did pull off the main road. I couldn't keep my eyes on the road, looking over at her every few seconds, which made her smile.

I was frantically looking for a side road... any side road. It was late at night. Luckily, there were no other cars on the road. Then I saw a sign of a crossroad ahead. I kind of slowed as I took the corner. Went down the dark gravel road about fifty yards. Skidded to a stop and jumped out of the car. I didn't even turn the engine or the headlights off.

Kathy was right behind me as she frantically pulled and tugged at my shirt while I dropped my shorts and kicked them out of the way. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into me... hard... our lips meeting in a hard heated kiss. Right then, she wanted me as much as I wanted her. We were both in heat.

"Come on," she panted, "Fuck me... right here... right now... Fuck me and fuck me hard."

I spun her around so she was laying across the warm hood of the car. Her arms outstretched. Her legs spread apart as she surrendered herself to me. The running engine sending vibrations through her erect nipples and flattened breasts into the rest of her body. She had teased me... egged me on... I was going to fuck her silly.

Kathy let out a howl as I quickly and roughly entered her. Her hips moving back to meet my penetration as I bottomed out.

"Oh God... Yes," her voice raspy, "I love it when you take me like you own me... because you do. I'm all yours. Come on Bill... fuck me. Make me yours," her voice was now one of need.

Her mound was pressed against the warm vibrating hood of the car. When I would bottom out, the vibrations from the engine traveled through her mound to the sensitive glans. It was like nothing I had ever felt before.

"God. This feels sooo good. Your big hard cock in me... all the way inside of me... hitting me in all the right spots... the vibrations against my clit... I'm going to cum sooo hard," she panted as my dick pounded her wet pussy.

"Kath... I'm going to cum."

"Give me a couple of seconds... I'm sooo close... Oh... So very close."

I slowed for a few strokes. Then a primal scream echoed across the once quiet, and still, countryside. The walls of her vagina rippling along my length as two more screams followed.

I buried myself to the max and let out with animalistic howl of my own as my balls pulsed and filled her quivering pussy with my thick white cream.

Collapsing on top of her, the only sounds were the sounds of the car engine and our panting as we each came down from our own pinnacle of bliss.

Standing and gently pulled Kathy to a standing position. Her knees quivering. She turned and pressed her warm body against mine. Our combined love fluids running down her thighs.

Giving me a gentle smile she said, "That was fun. We'll have to do that again. Or maybe just in our backyard... on top of the car. The way everything was hitting my clit... I've never felt anything like that."

Our lips met in a loving kiss.

"That was fun," she grinned.

Kiss.

We drove home naked. Her head resting on my shoulder. Hand on my thigh.

...................................

We spent Saturday shopping for a twin bed for our soon-to-be guest. We wanted Valerie to be comfortable. Spending ten nights on the couch didn't seem too comfortable.

We were in the store looking at different mattresses. I mean, you've seen one you've seen them all.

She had been in a playful mood since we entered the store. For one thing, since she never wore a bra when we would go out, she took every opportunity to lean forward to give me long looks at her soft delicate morsels of smooth flesh and hard nipples. I would gasp at each showing. She just grinned back and kissed my cheek appreciating the attention she was receiving. I'll never... ever get tired of that.

Kathy got impish grin. I knew something was brewing in that brain of hers.

"I wonder if they would let us try it out."

"I'm sure they would let us lay on it to see how it feels," I said, not thinking of anything else.

"No... I mean try it out. As in...," whispering in my ear, "Fucking."

I had to laugh.

"Let me go ask that salesman over there. 'Sir. Can my girlfriend and I try out that mattress?' He would say 'Of course you can lay on any of them to see how they feel.' I would say, 'No. you don't understand... we want to screw to see which would be the most comfortable'."

By the time I was done, Kathy was openly giggling to herself. Others, close to us, were looking on, wondering what was going on. What could be so funny, mattress shopping?

In the end, we strapped the mattress to the roof of the car, had the bed frame poking out the back window, and bedding in the trunk. Fortunately, we didn't have to go far.

We got it set up, and stood there looking at it. Kathy got another one of those mischievous grins.

"I think we should christen it."

Who was I to argue? Besides, this would take the edge off for later. Plus, the time in the store had us both ready for a quick release. I had planned on a nice dinner and then we would initiate the bathtub and make love in our bed. It had been a while... a while for us anyway, that we had taken the time to make tender sweet love... to reconnect. I figured that with Valerie coming, our coupling would be put on hold, or at least toned down; but, with those two, I've learned that you never knew what to expect.

I ran to get a towel. I wasn't about to make a fresh mess on the new sheets or bedspread.

Dashing back to the room, I found Kathy on her back... legs open. The fingers of one hand spreading her lips, exposing her pink wet sex. The fingers of her other hand rolling her erect nipple... pulling on it.

My clothes were gone in a second.

As I moved toward the bed, Kathy rolled to the side and sat up. My hard throbbing dick at eye, or rather, mouth and tongue level.

"First, I want to taste you. I want to taste your manliness. Get you all slippery so that you can sink into me in one smooth stroke... just don't cum... that's to be saved for when you're inside of me."

Soon my dick was coated with her slippery saliva. The pink glans glistened. She would alternate between gently massaging my hanging balls and moving the palm of her hand over the smooth and hairless sack. Her finger lightly brushing the sensitive taint. I groaned. She grinned.

"Come on... I want to watch you when you cum," as she moved to her back and opened herself to me. Her folds glistening with her arousal. Her scent rising.

"I know you aren't going to last long... and that's fine. Consider this an appetizer. The main course will be later," she grinned.

She was right. I didn't last long. Between the teasing at the store, and her mouth, tongue, and hands the appetizer was over in less than a minute. But, we had fun and had broken in Valerie's bed. I asked her if she was going to tell Valerie that we thought the bed was really 'comfortable'.

She just grinned, and said, "Maybe."

........................................

I had gotten all the fixings for another romantic dinner: steak, baking potatoes, salad stuff, wine, more candles, some scented bath oil, and of course a bottle of champagne.

We dressed casually. Me... shorts and a nice polo shirt. Kathy... shorts and a loose tank top. We could have made and ate dinner naked, but we wanted the evening to be about the seduction and the 'build up' to our Love Making.

Kathy helped getting our dinner prepared. By 'helped' that meant standing right next to me. Pressing her firm little mounds against my arm. Stooping down to retrieve some invisible object... her top billowing open... my eyes devouring the small sweet mounds of her smooth breasts and erect nipples.

When Kathy was cutting some vegetables, I stood behind her. My hands would rub her bare shoulders, reached around and slide under her top. I would trace circles around her flat tummy. Rise up to gently cup each of her firm pert breasts. She leaned back, rested her head on my shoulder, and purred as I palmed her nipples with a touch as light as a feather.

"Have I told you recently how sexy you are?" lightly kissing her extended neck.

"Not in the last sixty seconds."

"You are so sexy," I, again, lightly kissed the side of her smooth neck.

"mmmm. You keep doing that and we may have to skip the second round of appetizers and go right to the main course," she quietly cooed. Her hands now cupping mine through the thin material, as she savored our closeness.

"Can't have that... besides, I love appetizers," I whispered into her ear as I again softly kissed that hollow spot between her neck and shoulder, as I continued to palm her nipples.

"I love you," kissing the base of her neck.

"I love you," her hands now pressing my hands firmer into her breasts.

...................................

The candles on the table bathed Kathy's face in a soft glow. Her expression said it all... complete, and total bliss.

We were in no hurry. We would take a bite, sometimes feeding each other a bite from our own plate. A sip of wine. Our hands meeting as our fingers lovingly played. Our eyes never leaving the other's.

We ate to the soft music I had set up on the record player in the other room, Moody Blues.

Then, right on cue, the song "To my Lady" come on.

My boat sails stormy seas

Battles oceans filled with tears

At last my port's in view

Now that I've discovered you...

I could see the tears welling up as I gently held her hands in both of mine, and mouthed the words to her.

...Words that you say when we're alone

Though actions speak louder than words

But all I can say is I love you so

To drive away all my hurt...

...Oh I'd give my life so lightly

For my gentle lady

Give it freely and completely

To my lady

By the time it ended, we both had tears streaming down our cheeks. We stood and embraced. Her head on my shoulder as we shared the moment, and the closeness.

Our lips met tenderly.

"I love you, Kathy, my love."

"I love you, Bill, my love."

............................................

While the tub filled, I got the champagne and glasses set up in the bathroom and moved the record player, and speakers, to our bedroom.

As the Moody Blues played, we sensually undressed each other.

Kathy raised her arms over her head as my hands glided down her sides to the hem of her tank top and slowly lifted. My eyes watching as each inch of her tummy and chest came into view before tossing the soft garment. She maintained her position, watched, and smiled as I again took in her topless form. The swells of her breasts disappearing, each nipple erect with her desire. The candles in the bathroom and our bedroom bathing Kathy's bare skin in a soft golden glow.

"I love watching you look at me. From that first night I slept with you... topless. The second time we did it in my dorm that afternoon when I showed you everything, in the full light of day... and every time since then."

"Looking at you in all of your bareness is the best thing this side of heaven," our lips and bare bodies pressing into each other.

We settled into the warm water. The scent of lavender filling the warm moist air. Even though it was a warm summer night, it felt wonderful. We clinked our glasses and toasted to our unwavering and everlasting love.