You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
446 Followers

Our bodies slickened by the scented bath oil seemed to glide over each other. I asked Kathy to imagine doing this in the middle of winter. Laying here, one afternoon, watching the snow fall through the window that was just above the tub. Adding more warm water when necessary. She made a purring sound before saying she was looking forward to that.

I held her in my tender embrace, my hands cupping her soft fragile mounds her hard nipples pressed into my palms. Kathy's soft hands resting on top of mine. Her head resting on my shoulder.

The music of the Moody Blues "Burn Softly the Candle of Life" softly played from the other room.

...Something there outside

Says we're only

In the hands of time

Falling slowly

It's there for us to know

With love that we can go

Burn slowly the candle of life...

We were as content as any young couple in love could be, as we contemplated the lyrics. To realize that eventually the candle of your life will be extinguished, so enjoy what you have, love, and learn how to love. I held Kathy tighter as the song came to an end.

..In the hands of time,

Falling slowly.

It's there for us to know

With love that we can go:

Burn slowly the candle of life

.......................................

After a lingering tender shower and gentle drying of each other, I carried the love of my life to our bed for the main course, and desert.

The room was bathed in the soft light of candles on the high headboard and reflecting off the headboard mirror. Even though the light from the full moon was filtered by the trees, enough came in to add to warm glow.

We scooted to the middle of the bed on a gentle wave. I cupped her face, and looked into those soft blue gray eyes, as I molded my body into hers. I nibbled on her upper lip and then her lower lip. Her arms embraced me, as she lightly played her fingers up and down my back... at times sending shivers through my body. I heard her giggle a few times.

"Cold?"

"How can I be cold, when I have this hot sexy bare body on top of me?"

I knew every spot to stoke and fuel the fire that was smoldering in her depths. I knew which spots would let that fire slowly burn as I would gently, and steadily, add the fuel she desired. I knew which delicate spots would cause that fire to burst into a fiery blaze that would overtake and consume her.

My lips started to move slowly, and sensually, down her body. I nibbled on the soft flesh of the side of her extended neck. A soft kiss at the base of her throat followed by a kiss in the open valley between her breasts. She gasped in pleasure as my tongue made its initial contact with her engorged nipple, as I circled and flicked the rigid nub. Her soft cooing and purring joined in with the music playing softly in the background. I gave each nipple equal and loving attention, as she gently combed her fingers through my hair, softly whispering my name. Whichever nipple wasn't receiving the attention of my tongue, was being gently, but sometimes firmly, rolled and pinched by my fingers. I looked up, as I engulfed her entire soft breast, to see her eyes closed and a sweet upturned smile as she let her senses absorb everything my mouth, lips, and tongue were delivering, as her fire slowly built.

Nestled between her soft open thighs. Nectar was running out of her opening, down and disappearing between her soft cheeks. Her clit and lips were swollen with need. I inhaled her unique earthy scent and felt my dick throb beneath me. Kathy had nestled into her pillow, waiting for heaven to come.

I asked myself, 'How could any man not become intoxicated by the sweet bouquet of his woman's arousal?' I was in heaven.

I started slowly. I wanted the fire to slowly build... and build... and build. I ran a finger slowly down her sex, making her suck in a breath.

My tongue gently bathed each soft petal. Along each side... tasting her... experiencing the rich fullness of her nectar on my tongue. My tongue would rim the very edge of her vagina. At times my mouth would cover her entire opening. My tongue probing, slowly exploring her core. My nose brushing against that emerging sensitive pearl.

Kathy opened her legs further. Her hands behind my neck. Pulling toward me toward her center of pleasure. Begging me to stoke and fuel her smoldering fire.

She let out a loud moan as my tongue molested her sex. Every fold and sensitive surface of her sex was exquisitely massaged. She smelled of pheromones and feminine musk. I heard increasing low groans, moans, and gasps for air, as she whispered my name, over, and over, and over.

My fingers entered her sodden inferno and brushed against her second center of pleasure. Kathy frantically ran her hands through my hair as she concentrated on the fire of pleasure that was building between her widely splayed legs. Her hips rising and falling. Her breathing heavy and labored. The bed heaving. The fire was raging out of control in her depths.

I looked up, and all I could see was: her eyes shut, the veins in her neck bulging, her fingers clamped on her nipples pulling them away from her enflamed body, her mouth open in what started as a silent scream escalated to a high pitch howl.

She screamed again and shook with tremors as the firestorm of pleasure raced through her body. She began shaking as each fireball exploded deep inside of her and shook her to her core.

After her trembling passed, breathing heavily. Her fingers hooked under my chin and pulled my face, coated in her juices, up for a kiss that left me as breathless as she was.

I held her as the fire subsided into glowing embers. Staring into her eyes, she looked completely blissed out. I smiled and stroked her hair. She returned the smile, kissing my fingers as I touched her lips.

"I love you, Bill, my love."

"I love you, Kathy, my love."

Our lips meeting, gently... tenderly with the alluring promise of the passion to come.

"mmmm... I have never... ever felt anything like that. Now, I want you inside of me. To feel you fill me with both your lovely hard dick and your sperm. But, first... let me get you ready. But not too ready," she grinned as she gently pressed her lips to mine.

I moved to my back and laid out sideways in front of the candlelit headboard mirror. Kathy grinned, as she knew what I had in mind, as she laid out to my side facing the mirror.

The touch of her cool hand to my smooth scrotum always brings a gasp. She grins at my reaction. I watch as Kathy's hand encircled my girth and held my hardness high against my stomach, pulling and exposing the pink ball of hairless flesh. I watched and gasped as her delicate pink tongue makes contact, swirls, and then traces along the darker raphe from the base, along the shaft to the sensitive valley on the underside of the pink glans. To the very tip where our eyes met. I watch her lick her lips and plant a reverent kiss on the seeping opening before the tip of her pink tongue probed.

"I love tasting you."

"I love watching you. How much you enjoy yourself," my voice soft, as I combed my fingers through her soft blonde hair.

"I love watching how much you enjoy what I do to you," planting another kiss on the sensitive head before engulfing.

I watched her, as she watches me watch her through the mirror. Her pink tongue again lightly tracing through that underside valley. Kathy's eyes hypnotic, as they had now turned to a light blue. Her blonde hair framing her face. Her mouth slightly open as she pulls back. Strands of her sweet saliva dripping. Her white teeth shining.

My head falls back against the pillow as I let out a satisfying groan, as she did a slow gentle head bob. I put my hand onto the back of her head, not to push her down or pull her off, but just to ride the motion. I looked back up and saw Kathy smiling back at me. The head of my dick buried between those luscious pink lips that were sealed against the engorged shaft. I could feel her tongue gently move along that underside valley.

"Ohhhh... Kath... That feels sooo good. I love how you do that."

I saw the little grin, as her lips moved over the slickened pink head and shaft. We watched each other as Kathy did a slow head bob. Taking maybe a third of my length with each motion. Her lips sealed. The glans fluttering each time her lips would pass over. I watched her pull away a few inches. Her mouth partly opened, her teeth white, as a couple of strings of her clear saliva bridged the gap between her soft moist lips and the pink glistening head. She grinned as the strings broke. My dick throbbed in her hand. She grinned again.

"Come on. Let me ride you, and then you can make love to me."

Kathy straddle my hips, her soft wet labia sandwiching my length. She rose a bit. Her wet folds adding to my already slickened length. One hand on my chest as she, steadied herself. Leaning forward, reached behind, grasped my engorged hardness, parted her folds with the sensitive glans, and closed her eyes.

A shudder ran through her whole body as she slowly lowered herself onto me. One inch at a time, until she came to rest on my hips. Each of us letting out gasps of pleasure as she filled herself, and I savored our joining as her inner warmth bathed my entire shaft, as we became one... once again.

There was a pause, in which she just sat there, eyes closed, savoring how it felt to have me inside of her. Just letting it sit. I made no move to rush her. She felt amazing! She looked amazing... in total bliss. There is nothing as amazing as seeing your lover in a state of total contentment.

I honestly could have stayed like that all night.

Then I felt her move. Just a little. Her hips rocked forward just a tiny bit, and she shuddered again, and stopped.

"My God, but you feel so good. To have you inside of me again. To have you look at me."

"Kath, my dear, there is nothing in this world that is sexier, or more beautiful, than you."

With a gentle smile, I watched Kathy do what she knew I loved, and what I knew she loved to do. She arched her back and stretched her arms to the ceiling. My dick throbbed. She smiled as she squeezed me. Squeezed me harder than I think she has ever done before.

Kathy flexed her knees and rose up until just the sensitive pink head parted her folds, before relaxing back down as she refilled herself. My eyes were glued to her beautiful vulva as her pink wet lips devoured my length with each downward stroke. Her outer lips were puffy and engorged with arousal, while her inner lips clung tightly to the skin of my entire hard length, pushing and pulling with each stroke. Just before the head of my dick became visible, Kathy would again lower herself onto me until it disappeared completely, fully engulfed in the warm, wet tightness of her most private place. I closed my eyes for a few moments to savor the movement of her velvety walls against the sensitive glans, as she slowly, and sensually, rode me again... and again... and again.

I watched her angle herself so that the tip was rubbing the sensitive area on the roof of her inner passage. Then she reached down and stroked her clit as she rode me. She had never touched herself during our sex before, but staring into my eyes while she did it was a huge turn-on as she grinned back, knowing the effect she was having on me.

She laid down on top of me. Our lips meeting as she slowly rolled her hips as she filled and emptied herself along my length. Pleasuring herself with the warm hard object that was there for solely for her use. The bed moving in gentle waves in sync to her movements.

Sitting back up and arching her back she have me a genuine loving smile.

"Come up here. Hold me... love me."

I moved up and sat cross-legged as she sat on my lap. My entire length buried inside her tight warmth. Her butt cheeks resting against my scrotum. Kathy let out a gasp as I completely filled her, the tip of my dick gently kissing her cervix. Our lips meeting.

"I love feeling you this deep in me. I'll always love this position for a lot of reasons. The main one being, this is how we were joined when you first told me that you loved me. I'm glad we named it as 'Our Love Making Position'. Here, kiss my nipples like I know how you know I like it."

Kathy turned and leaned back, presenting her left breast and rubbery hard sensitive nipple. I pursed my lips around the extended nub. She gasped. My tongue first drew circles around the periphery of the cinnamon colored areola, and then just the tip at the juncture where nipple meets areola. I heard sounds of contentment. Kathy cradled me into her warm bosom, as she rested her cheek against the top of my head.

"The other one... Please," she whispered as she turned.

My hand and fingers replaced my tongue and mouth as I gave her right nipple the same gentle attention. Kathy's head was back and her eyes closed as she savored my warm mouth on her sensitive nipple.

"My God, I love how you do that," our lips meeting.

We rolled. Kathy moved to her back. Legs opened wide to me... beckoning me to her. To once again, become one. I hovered over her outstretched body. Her face beaming in anticipation of our final joining for the evening. The culmination of our coupling. Our bonding. Our Loving.

"Make love to me, my love," her voice, soft, "Fill me with your very special seed. Make me yours, once again."

I was over her, my back arched, my elbows locked. Rotating my hips, the tip of the sensitive crown searching for the entrance to its warm home. I felt her soft wet lips part. She was ready and needy. I slowly slid into her depths as her walls yielded to me effortlessly... her wet heat sheathed all of my length, until I was balls-deep inside of her. We each let out a slow groan of contentment.

We both had our eyes wide open. Looking into to her I pressed myself down, not pumping wildly, but holding myself deep within. She smiled. She smiled that 'Kathy smile', reached her arms up around my shoulders, and clasped her fingers behind my neck. And with her pussy, she gave me the most delicious and wonderful squeeze.

"Yes," she breathed. "Yes, Bill. My Bill. My gosh, you feel so good. Nothing in this whole world feels as good as having my man deep inside of me."

She was looking up at me, smiling, and her eyes soft... loving. I could see her face, pink with her arousal. Her throat, her body, her breasts, the nipples I had been fondling, and worshiping, just moments ago, begging for more attention.

No more words were necessary. I let go with my elbows. Settling down atop of her. Kathy kissing me even before I could kiss her. Our bodies molding together, I slowly rolled my hips, her thighs around my hips, her breasts against my chest, the both of us moving in concerted unison so that we could best experience the intimacy shared in every penetrating stroke of my erection. Finally though, I pressed in and held myself, just feeling her and knowing she too, was feeling me. I was so deep and she was so warm and wet. Then I withdrew, only to re-enjoy the sensations when I reentered her. The slowness of our love making creating gentle undulating waves beneath us, as I slowly stroked in and out... in and out.

"mmmm," she purred, "Just like that. Nice and slow. Nice and deep. I love feeling you move in and out of me. To feel you stretch me. To feel you fill me," her heels now locked around my waist, as I made slow love to the center of my universe.

My own sounds of contentment joining hers, as we relished our coupling. She was in a blissful dream, listening to me get lost in her body, in her sex. Kathy smiled a contented smile, as her hands softly glided over my back. Occasionally, slowly raking her nails along my back, sending shivers through my body. She grinned at the effect she was creating.

I changed the angle a bit so that the sensitive glans now rubbed the roof of her vagina, slowly caressing that sensitive bundle of nerves. I took short strokes, as I rekindled her fire. The affect was immediate as her breathing picked up. Her hands kneading my butt cheeks. Pulling me into herself with each stroke. Her legs widely splayed, giving me complete access as I stoked her building inferno.

"Faster... Stay where you are, just a little faster. My God, you're hitting me just right. Don't stop. I'm so close."

Moments later. The sounds of her increasing pleasure filling the room, as the fire raged from deep within.

"I'm coming. Bill!" Her body tensed. Her back arched. I drove deep into her and held. I felt her walls clutch and then release... clutch and release with each eruption from deep within her. A primal scream filled the night air with her every release. Fingers tight against my shoulders. Her nails leaving eight crescent souvenirs.

"Come on, Bill... do me... do it to me... Please cum in me. I need to feel you cum in me. To feel you give yourself to me."

My elbows locked. Our eyes boring into each other's soul, I picked up the pace. Not a wildly, out of control 'fucking' pace, just a nice rolling 'love making' pace. I was close and Kathy knew it. Her eyes were hot with desire. Each downward stroke I felt her inner walls constrict and then relax as I withdrew, as she brought me to my own powerful release.

I felt it brewing in my depth. The explosion building. My scrotum pulling up. My balls releasing as I drove deep, held myself, and released deep in her womb. I just came and came, shuddering in wave after wave.

Kathy watching intently as my orgasm overtook my body. I collapsed. Her arms encircling my neck. Her legs wrapped around my waist with her heels locked. She gently, and lovingly, rocked me much as a mother would rock her infant in a warm embrace. We rode the gentle waves.

"I love you, Bill, my love," her lips on my neck.

"I love you, Kathy, my love," my lips on the base of her neck.

I was lying atop her, and Kathy's arms were still wrapped around my back. Closing my eyes I let my whole body get submerged in the love that flowed between us. When I moved, she nuzzled her face into my neck obviously not wanting to let me go.

"Not yet, my dear. Stay," as our lips met.

Finally though, nature took over and I reluctantly slipped out. She released her hold on me and let me slide off to her side. Kathy rolled to nuzzle against my side, as my arms cradled her. One final round of gentle kisses and we drifted off to that special somewhere as we rejoined in each other's dreams.

.....................................

The next week was a whirl wind for each of us. Valerie was arriving Thursday afternoon. We did manage to find a used chest of drawers. Valerie's room was now in pretty good shape.

I got out of the car Monday, after work, and was amazed. Kathy had been busy.

There were three hanging baskets that were filled with petunias hanging from the trees in the backyard. A number of red Geraniums were planted along the side of the house. The aroma of something Italian coming from inside.

Kathy hadn't heard me drive up, as the radio played from the other room filled the kitchen. I stood at the doorway and watched with a big smile.

I enjoyed being the voyeur; watching her in the shower, as she cooked, in her sleep, as she read, anytime when she was unaware. It was like an exciting secret, admiring her while she was being completely natural. Kathy had a graceful flow in her movements, and a sweet face to gaze upon.

She was barefoot. Her hips gently swaying in tune to the music, stirring something on the stove. The thin tank top held in place by two thin shoulder straps displayed her smooth shoulders and the gentle outlines of her upper vertebra. Her shorts were short... and I mean short. The bottom of the shorts ending just below the crease of her little butt cheeks. Her tanned smooth legs looked exquisite. Once again, the thought ran through my mind, 'How did I get so lucky?'

32aa
32aa
446 Followers