You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 17

Story Info
Valerie visits Mon-Tues-Wed.
6.6k words
4.79
3.3k
3

Part 18 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
448 Followers

Monday:

I let the guys know that Kathy and our friend, Valerie, were joining us for lunch, and that I would drive.

It was the usual group: Ken, Dale, Roger, and Mark.

I was curious what they would be wearing: sun dresses, tank tops, or tight tube tops. The last two options would mean they would include nice pairs of shorts, with toned and smooth legs. Whatever it turned out to be, I knew I would love it. Love showing off my girlfriends.

Stepping into the bar, I wasn't disappointed. They were sitting near a window on high bar stools. Their legs crossed. Exposing a lot of smooth leg and thigh. Each in a tight strapless tube top, white shorts and sandals.

Kathy was wearing a pastel green top, with little yellow flowers. The top beginning just above the gentle swells of her breasts. The material hugged each of her little mounds perfectly. The material was thick enough that her nipples were not on display.

Valerie wore similar top, but was a pastel blue, with little soft green flowers. Her top was also molded to her slightly larger; but, still firm breasts.

As each sat there, the bottom of their tops came to rest just at the top of their shorts and the bottom of the shorts barely covered their upper thighs. When they each stood to come over and give me a hug, their tops rose a couple of inches, exposing two cute navels and bare midriffs. I heard a couple of gasps and one soft "oh my" from behind me. I inwardly smiled.

Standing on either side of me, my hands resting on two soft bare hips, I introduced Valerie to the group.

After cooking our burgers, we all sat. All of us guys with our second beer. Mark and Dale were enamored by Valerie, especially Mark, and who could blame them. I mean those soft brown doe eyes that I had lost myself in on our first date. The brightness of her smile. The cute nose. The smooth shoulders. Those pert mounds. Her bubbly personality.

While I had given them a brief account on how it was that Kathy and I knew Valerie, they wanted more details.

Kathy and I sat, her hand resting on mine, and listened as Valerie went through our history, from our first date, helping her with her math and science classes. Hanging out and becoming good friends. The casual introduction of Kathy and me. Every so often, Valerie would look over at me and give me a soft loving smile, as she recounted our early days together. I smiled back. It was the first time I had heard her account of those early days. It warmed my heart. Occasionally Kathy would squeeze my hand. The guys picked up on the nonverbal exchanges between the three of us.

I bid 'my girls' a farewell. And said I couldn't wait to see them later. I got a peck on the cheek and a tender smile from each.

Later that day, Ken came over to my cubical and sat down.

"I remember when you introduced Kathy to all of us. I later told you that I saw that you two had something that a lot of married couples would die for. You and Valerie have a special connection too. Different; but, similar. On a different level. It's so cool that Kathy is so relaxed and comfortable with it."

"Yeah she is. She and Kathy were friends before I even met Valerie. And when we met, Valerie made it plain that she wasn't looking for a boyfriend. I wasn't looking for a girlfriend. But, we hit it off. Hung out all that school year as friends. And, as you can tell, became good friends. Even after I met up with Kathy. She's truly happy for us."

"You are one lucky guy. And, I really mean that."

"Thanks. Just a thought. Once Valerie leaves. Why don't you, Jennifer and Jenna come over for a Bar-B-Q, or something? Jenna can swim in the pond, and we could all hang out. The women can get to know each other."

"I like that. Let me know."

.............................................

The tours of the two Art Institutes went pretty well. They lucked out and were able to talk to a couple of admitting administrators. The first didn't give her a warm feeling like she expected from a private school.

Pulling into the parking lot of the second Institute gave her a warmer feeling, just by the look of the grounds. After meeting with the administrator, she was introduced to one of the instructors. He asked Valerie if she happened to have any of her work with her, as he would like to get a feel for her level of talent. Since Valerie knew what the real purpose of her visit was, she had her sketch pad with her.

Kathy knew what was in there. Before Valerie handed over her sketch pad, she asked Kathy if she minded. Kathy quietly shook her head.

They watched as the two of them went through her works. From the earliest one from the beginning of her freshman year. To the ones of me, both the portrait and then the nude sketch. Through the various sketches, they studied each without saying a word.

When they came to the one of Kathy and me, the instructor stopped. Looked up, first at Kathy, and then at Valerie. He spoke for the first time.

"Valerie, I saw talent in your work from those first few sheets; but, this. This is incredible. Art is a powerful form of expression. A way to build windows into the human soul. A lens through which we may come to know each other better. Humans are a very sexual species. I rarely see a work where the artist has captured the raw emotions of their subject. You truly have talent. Talent that I am sure we could develop. Could help you grow and expand."

"Thank you," she said softly with a grateful smile.

Handing her sketch pad back, the instructor said, "Should you decide to apply here, there'll not be a problem in getting you accepted. I know going from a State University to a Private Institute can be a bit on the expensive side. Given your talent, I think that we could offer some financial assistance, small scholarships to help out in that area," looking at the administrator, "You agree?"

He nodded approvingly, and added, "Again, should you decide to attend here."

Valerie sat there... momentarily stunned. And then the reality of everything hit her. Her face beaming as she looked over at Kathy, who was equally stunned at the offer.

They got a tour of the Institute. She left with an application.

........................................

I got home, and was greeted by one bundle of energy. Valeri's cup was overflowing with enthusiasm. They told me to get comfortable, grab a beer, and to meet them at the picnic table.

The early evening's humidity was still high. I would have preferred to sit inside in the air conditioning, but that's what they wanted.

"So, how did the tour go? Did you like the area?"

"The tour went fine," pausing and looking at Kathy, Valerie put it out there, "We visited two art institutes."

"Art institutes? What do you mean?"

"Private art schools," Valerie added with an eager smile.

I think I still had a confused look on my face.

"I'm thinking of transferring from Southern to finish my last two years up, and around here."

I looked over at Kathy. She was looking down. She knew what I was thinking. That they had planned this for a while; but, hadn't told me anything about it. It was the main reason for Valerie to be visiting us.

I wasn't sure what I was feeling. Part of me was a little ticked. Part of me felt left out. I mean... why... why wasn't I brought into all of this? It would have been exciting to have shared in the possibility of Valerie living close to us.

Valerie went on and described their meeting with the administrator and the art instructor. About the possibility of getting some type of scholarship to help with the tuition and stuff. I could tell she was really excited. I tried my best to get into her excitement. I don't think I was completely successful. Kathy knew it. Valerie kind of sensed it.

I was quiet the rest of the evening as we watched TV together. Kathy and I on our couch... sitting close; but, 'not close'. Valerie in an adjacent chair. Again, I tried to be cheerful and excited for Valerie. Around 10:00 I said I was going to bed. That was early for me.

Ten minutes later, I heard our shower going. Five minutes later, Kathy quietly slipped into bed and cuddled against me as I held her... her head on my chest. Her bareness against mine. The sweet scent of her body wash filling my nostrils.

The night air was still stifling; but with the combined air flow from the fan in Valerie's room and ceiling fan at its maximum, it was OK.

She lightly kissed my cheek, as she settled back down against me. Her hand resting on my chest. Waiting.

I gathered my thoughts.

"Why didn't you tell me what was going on? That Valerie was thinking of transferring up here. That was the real reason for her visiting us. Wasn't it?" my voice soft... almost a whisper.

Taking a deep breath. Her voice was soft, almost a whisper.

"It was her idea, and I just kind of went along with it. She was afraid that if you knew, and were as excited about the possibility as she was, that if it didn't happen, that she would be embarrassed by not making it. The disappointment."

"Kath, I'm her friend. I've helped her whenever, and however I could. I could never be disappointed in her. It's just... I feel so left out."

"I know. I wanted to tell you what was going on. To let you be excited about everything. To be excited about the possibility of her living up here... close to us," she paused a moment to let that sink in. "But, I promised her to keep quiet."

"How long have you guys been working on this?" I quietly asked, as I started to gently stroke her back.

Kathy let out a gentle sigh, as she knew the worse part of our talk was over. Her fingers lazily toying with my chest hair.

"It started just after our graduation. We were writing letters. I got one toward the end of the first week, after I had moved up here, where she was really depressed. She was worried that when she went back to school, she wouldn't be seeing us for a long time. I mean, you have to admit it, those last few months before you left, the three of us were pretty close, and getting closer. And then it was just the two of us, while you were here.

"I talked to her on the phone that Sunday night. Bill, she was almost crying. Afraid she would lose her two best friends. That we would become so involved in our own thing... our jobs... making new friends. That we would just drift apart."

By now, my eyes were welling up at that image, and I could hear Kathy sniffle, as she wiped her own eyes, before continuing.

"She had made 'off-the-cuff' comments of transfering a couple of times last quarter when she knew I was going to live with you. So, I just threw out the possibility of her transferring up here somewhere. I mean there had to be some good art schools around here. Maybe Northern University, it would only be maybe 45 minutes away. She looked into that, and then found the two private art schools here. They're really good. Pretty exclusive, and expensive. She said that she had thought about that earlier last quarter. I thought she could come visit us over the summer, check them out, and see what happened. We never talked about where she would live if it did happen. I think, at the time, she was thinking of a cheap apartment. Maybe luck out and find a roommate."

Kathy paused, as if in thought.

"What would you think about, if things did work out for her, that she live here, with us?"

It was a 'no brainer'.

"Of course she could live here. If the school is as expensive as you said, she could live here almost rent free. I mean, we're literally paying hardly anything. Maybe a little to add to our food budget. I think that would help her afford the school, and make her feel like she was contributing.

"I need to talk to her," as I kissed her forehead.

"Yes. I think that's a good idea. Be gentle with her. She feels guilty that she didn't include you in everything and feels that you're upset with her," as she kissed my cheek.

"Don't worry. I'll be gentle.... And I'll even put something on," I could hear the giggle as Kathy leaned over and kissed my cheek again..

Standing outside her room in the open doorway, "Val... you awake?" I softly asked.

I heard a soft, "Yeah."

"Can I come in?"

Another soft, "Yeah."

The room was dark. The small amount of light that was there outlined her little body under the thin white sheet.

Sitting on the side of the bed, it was quiet for a few moments.

"She told you. Didn't she?"

"Yeah."

"Told you everything."

"Yeah."

"Are you upset with me?" her voice soft. The words tentative. Like, she wasn't sure she wanted to hear my answer.

"No. Not upset. I could never be upset with you. A little disappointed. A little left out."

"I'm sorry," followed by a sniffle.

Taking a deep breath she continued, "I should have trusted you," her hand reaching over to mine, as our fingers found each other's and intertwined, "Trusted that you would have supported me no matter what happened.

"I was afraid. Afraid of being embarrassed that they wouldn't take me. That I wasn't good enough to get into such an elite school. Afraid of the change. But mostly I was afraid of losing my two best friends," her grip on my hand tightening, as I heard another sniffle as her voice cracked on those last few words.

I moved to lay down next to her. She pulled the sheet away, rolled on top of me and into my arms. She buried her head into my chest. I held her as she softly wept. It broke my heart. It was the first time she had ever cried in my arms. My embrace tightened as I rocked her.

As she settled down, I softly said, "Val, I'll always support and help you. You'll always be mine and Kathy's best friend. I am truly happy for you. Yeah, I would have liked to have shared in the excitement of what was going to happen today; but, it's not a big deal right now."

"Thank you," her lips finding mine in a prolonged and tender kiss. Her soft body melting into mine.

"If you were my lover, I would have you make love to me right now; but, since you are someone else's lover, and who is my best friend, how about another kiss?"

That turned into another long and tender kiss, as bottom of her night shirt rode up. My hands finding the soft bare skin of her lower back, and moving upward and over her smooth warm back. It brought back memories, for each of us... of a few nights in my dorm room last year.

Pulling back, I looked into those soft eyes. Even in the dark, I could see the whites and the large two dark dots in the center.

"That was nice," she whispered, "just as I remembered it from those nights in your dorm room."

I laughed a bit, "Funny. I was thinking the same thing. Only in my dorm room, you had your bare boobs against me."

She giggled at that memory, "I guess that's true. Probably not a good idea right now."

I thought about it. I was so close to pulling her top up, and then pulling her soft bare breasts into me. Instead...Our lips met again.

"Val, what would you think about living here, with us?"

Even in the darkened room, I could see her eyes go wide with excitement.

"Really? I mean... You guys think you could put up with me?" her embrace tightening, as she buried her face into my chest.

I could feel more tears. Only this time they were tears of happiness, of hope.

"Only if you can put up with us. I'll try to get Kathy to not be so loud."

"It wasn't Kathy I heard the other night," her white teeth shining through the playful smile.

"I love you, Valerie."

Kiss.

"I love you, Bill."

Kiss.

Slipping out of my shorts and snuggling up next to my bare girlfriend and lover, Kathy asks, "You two good?"

"We're always good. Always will be," kissing her forehead, "Just like us."

"Good," her lips finding mine in the darkened room in a long and tender kiss.

"Bill... Make love to me. After earlier, I just need to have you make slow love to me. Show me that you love me."

With my sense of sight gone in the darkened room, my other senses were enhanced.

My sense of touch.

Her soft lips against mine. The feeling of her velvety tongue. Her soft neck against my lips. Her warm sweet breath against my neck. The rigid rubbery nipples against my cheek, lips, and tongue. Her smooth stomach as I grazed my cheek down her taut torso. The feeling of her soft pubic hair against my chin, nose, and cheek. The softness of her inner thighs against my cheeks and lips, as I lay between her open legs. The smoothness of her labia against my tongue. Her rigid pearl as my tongue bathed it. The feeling of her warmth and wetness as my fingers probed deep inside of her, guiding her down that road of pleasure.

Her fingers softly combing through my hair. The exquisite sensation as the sensitive head of my cock parts her opened folds as I enter and fill her. Holding myself inside of her... feeling the walls of her vagina contracting... relaxing... contracting. I slowly move in and out of her. Her soft hands moving gently over my back to my butt, pulling me into herself. To fill herself with everything I had to give her... all of my love. My smooth scrotum brushing against her butt cheeks as I moved my hips back and forth. The glans softly brushing against her cervix. Her heals sensually moving up and down my back, across my butt, and thighs. Her inner walls rippling along my length as her body surrenders and is consumed by all of the sensations of our love making.

My sense of taste and smell as I take in the scent and taste of her body wash. The sweet taste of her tongue. The unique aroma and earthy taste of her arousal.

My sense of sound as I listened to her purring, cooing, and soft moans of pleasure. Hearing her gasp as she takes my hardened length in one slow stroke. Whispering my name, as I slowly move in and out of the most precious gift I have. Her muffled cry at her release.

My sense of 'self' as I am consumed by the feeling of her tenderness. Of our love. The sensation of once again, becoming one with the love of my life. As our minds, hearts, bodies, and souls unite and bond.

..........................................

Tuesday.

The day was dragging. My head still replaying the conversations I had with Kathy and Valerie the night before. The real possibility that Valerie was probably going to be living with us. The question on how her parents were going to react to her switching schools and then living with an unmarried couple. They had met both of us, twice. Her mom knew there was a connection between her daughter and me. It would be interesting.

Meanwhile, as afternoon approached, my mind was imagining the two of them by the water, working on their all over tans.

I wasn't wrong.

The day was still hot and humid. The sky clear.

They had walked down the lane toward the pond in only their night shirts, carrying their towels, and the cooler with some iced tea.

Kathy had gotten into making 'sun tea'. It's where you put a half dozen, or so, tea bags in a large glass jar. Let it sit in the sun for a few hours to let it warm and brew itself in the sun. Add some ice and a little lemon juice, it was really refreshing on a hot day.

They took turns applying lotion to each other's bare backs before settling down for some 'girl talk'.

Valerie told Kathy that she was sorry to have started something between Kathy and me, with the whole art institute thing. Kathy told her not to worry about it, that we were good, adding that I showed her 'how good' we were last night. They each giggled.

Valerie grinned, and commented, on how she hadn't heard a thing. Kathy grinned and said that was what pillows were for.

Valerie told Kathy that she hoped she hadn't crossed any lines with me. The other day when she pretty much gave me permission to touch her where nobody else had touched her before. Then the previous night with her laying on top of me. Kissing me, as her night shirt had ridden up and my hands roamed over her bare back like the 'old days'. Valerie did add that in the 'old days' it would have been her bare chest against my bare chest.

32aa
32aa
448 Followers
12