You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy again told her not to worry, as she reaffirmed that Valerie had a free pass on anything and everything with me.

They discussed how this was going to play out with her parents. Valerie thought it best to have us come down for a weekend for just a visit, after she got accepted at the Institute and her scholarship details were worked out. Let her parents get to know each of us, especially me. We could stay at her house. She wasn't sure about us sleeping together. Worse case would be the two of them sharing her room, and me in the basement.

She told Kathy that she knew her mom knew that she and I had a connection; but, also that Kathy was my real girlfriend. That we were in love, and that marriage was in our future.

After the visit, Valerie would approach her parents on what she was planning. She was pretty sure, it wouldn't go over very well. It wasn't so much the change in schools, as she was basically upgrading to a better school. The financial aid would help in that area. The problem would be their daughter living with an unwed couple. That it would probably take some time for things to settle down; but, she was determined this was the path she wanted. She was NOT going to lose her friends. No matter what.

A couple of times during the afternoon, they would slowly swim out to the raft, and stretch out, relishing the cooling effect of the water and then the warming of the sun on their entire bodies. Valerie commented a few times, that she could really get used to both swimming nude and sunbathing nude, and was looking forward to being able to do that whenever she wanted to.

.............................................

I got out of the car to the aroma of something Italian.

They hadn't heard me drive in, as the radio played from the other room. I stood in the doorway and watched my two girlfriend go about making whatever they had simmering on the stove.

They each had on their nightshirts, which came down mid-thigh. I was presuming that there were panties underneath; but, with these two you never knew. It was confirmed when Kathy reached for something on an upper shelf in one of the cupboards. Her long smooth legs giving way to her delicate pink bikini panties adorning her little butt cheeks.

It amazed me listening. They had been together all day, and they still had stuff to talk about.

Suddenly, Kathy turned, saw me, and grinned, and then Valerie. Four erect nipples poking through the thin material. The dark shadows of the underlying areola adding to the images.

"I knew you were here," Kathy bounded over, wrapped her arms around my neck and planted a big wet kiss on my lips. The bottom of her night shirt riding up as I my hands found two soft butt cheeks.

Valerie was next, as my hands found hers as well, as I her hot lips were planted against mine.

Kathy, playing the 'housewife' asked, with a playful grin, "Well, did you have a nice day dear?"

I caught the playfulness, as I said with a grin, "Yes, dear. It was a nice day. That was getting nicer."

It was a wonderful dinner. Valerie, having a slight Italian background, even though her light brown hair and complexion never gave any hint of any Italian, added to Kathy's already wonderful spaghetti sauce.

"I could really get used to this," Valerie said, as she took a sip of Merlot, "Cooking some good meals. Living with my best friends. You know, I am going to help out on the expenses... Right? I mean, I'm a partner here too."

"Our rent is hardly anything. Between Kathy and me, we're fine on that. The only utilities we have are electricity, the phone, and the propane tank. If you want to add something for food; we think that would be enough."

"Oh, I'll definitely add to the food. And I'll be calling my parents, so there will be that. Beyond that, we'll work something out."

So, that was that. Valerie replayed the scenario of us coming down to get better acquainted with her parents, before she drops the bomb.

Looking at me, grinning "To let them know that you aren't a serial rapist."

That brought a round of laughter, as we all remembered the origin of that phrase.

We did another nude night swim. For some reason, the mosquitoes weren't as bad. So, we were able to lay out on the raft, gazing up into the star filled sky. Each of my girlfriend's bodies bathed in the soft glow of whatever light came from the heavens. Each of their patches of pubic hair and nipples black against the glowing whiteness of their skin. I was in awe, as I once again realized I was the luckiest guy in the world.

Walking back, Valerie commented again on how she could really get used to all of this. I asked her if these kind of activities would be in her description to her parents on her weekend here.

"Sure. 'Hey Mom, they have this really neat pond out in back. Kathy and I sunbathe and swim nude in the afternoon. Then at night the three of us all did nude night swims and laid out on their raft together. Oh, and Bill and Kathy always sleep together naked. I know that because they leave their door open. Sometimes I'd wake up in the middle of the night, to a howl, when one of them goes off.' Yeah, I'm sure that would make them feel real good about where their daughter was going to be living."

Kathy was doubled over at the waist. I thought she was going to split a gut.

"You make it sound like a 'Den of Iniquity'," Kathy said once she was able to talk.

"Well, I'm sure that that you guys have been fucking like rabbits, since you got here. And probably will continue when I leave. Don't get me wrong. I'm not making fun. I'm just so happy for you two."

At that point on our way back to the house, we all stopped in the darkness, and Kathy and I each got a warm embrace. I got a prolonged kiss, my hands roaming over the thin material of her nightshirt, as her soft firm breasts pressed into my chest.

"I love you Valerie," I softly said.

"I love you Bill."

"I love you Val," Kathy said as she gave Valerie another hug.

"I love you Kath."

Kathy and I cuddled as we shared our day. We reflected on how 'things have a way of working out'. We kissed and drifted off into our place of shared dreams. Each of us, subconsciously wondering if the day would come when the three of us would cuddle and drift off and share all of our dreams.

You never know. We didn't.

.......................................

Wednesday.

The air was still and thick with humidity.

The girls went shopping for more 'girl stuff'. I think it was a way to just get out and out of the heat and humidity. Valerie knew that we had planned on seeing my parents for fish fry on Friday night and would probably be back the next night for some more dancing. So, she had brought appropriate clothes for each night.

Kathy said she might want to look at some sexy lingerie, maybe some teddies. Valerie looked at her and asked, "Why? I mean how long did you have that other one on... two minutes?" The each giggled.

It was supposed to cool down that evening as a cool front was going to pass through. That would mean some severe weather. Except for that one storm a few weeks ago, there hadn't been any really bad weather. I knew that both Kathy and Valerie were not strangers to summer storms; so, it shouldn't be a big deal. There were enough out-buildings that we could park their cars, just in case there was hail.

I never really liked severe storms at night. You couldn't see anything. Plus this was a time before warning sirens. Also, the house was far enough away from any town, that a siren wouldn't have been heard anyway. Luckily, the house was protected by trees that had been there forever, so we should be fine.

Kathy and I had started to frequent a local tavern that a lot of the patrons were around our age hung out at. It had good food... typical bar food... burgers. I had a beer and Kathy ordered a wine cooler. Valerie passed after they asked Kathy for an ID. A new bartender.

The place was pretty empty. The girls were dressed casually: halter tops, shorts, and sandals. As we sat eating our burgers, I asked about their day. I heard about their shopping. Valerie said Kathy had thought about getting another sexy nightie. Then added with a playful grin, "I didn't know why Kathy would bother, it wasn't like it was on her very long after you saw it."

Kathy blushed a bit.

Two can play this game, so I looked back her and said, "But it stayed on longer than ten seconds... Maybe you should get one."

I could see the wheels turning, as she looks right at me and says, "Who says I don't already have one?"

The ball was in my court. She sat there smirking. Waiting.

"I guess, it's just that I've never seen you in one."

Grinning, "Who says I only have one? Maybe I have two, or three, or more."

"Did you bring one? Or two? Or three?"

Still grinning, "Maybe."

There was a juke box in the corner. The place was pretty empty. I wanted to dance with each of my girlfriends. It had a pretty good selection. I was looking for something to dance with Valerie. Then I saw it, "Stand by Me" Ben E King.

As the music started, I pulled her to her feet and moved a few steps from our table.

When the night has come

And the land is dark

And the moon is the only light we'll see...

She recognized the song, nuzzled her face into my shoulder, as her arms locked behind my head. I rested my head against hers. My hands resting on her bare hips at the top of her shorts.

No I won't be afraid

Oh, I won't be afraid

Just as long as you stand, stand by me...

Valerie readjusted her embrace. I held her tighter. I felt her little body tremble as the final words were sung. Emotions from the previous night pouring out. My one hand moved up under her top and gently stroked her smooth back.

...Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by me

Oh, stand by me

Woah, just stand now

Oh, stand, stand by me

The corner of my shirt was wet from her tears. I looked over at Kathy, and watched as she dried her eyes and wiped the tears from her cheeks, as I continued to hold Valerie.

She pulled back. I looked into her soft emotion filled eyes. I almost lost it. I gently cupped her face and brought my lips to hers.

"I love you, Miss Valerie. Always have... Always will."

That brought more tears.

"I love you, Bill. Always have... Always will."

Another soulful kiss.

We returned to our table, and found a beer and two wine coolers. I had a puzzled look. Kathy pointed to the bartender. I looked over and got a big smile and a 'thumbs up'.

The mood lightened. Soon we were laughing. We each shared a story about the most embarrassing thing that had happened to us in high school.

Valerie... In high school, some of the girls had stolen her bra during her morning PE class. She was embarrassed that she would have to go all day with her nipples sticking out. Afraid some teacher would say something and send her to the principal's office. After her next class, she went into the girl's bathroom and covered her nipples with enough toilet paper to hide them. As she was getting ready to leave at the end of the day she found her bra in her locker. No note. Just her bra. She never knew who did it.

Kathy... She went to take the driving portion of her driving test, later discovered that her blouse had become unbuttoned to the point that her entire left bra covered breast was exposed. She hadn't discovered it until she got out of the car. Looked over at the guy giving the driving test, and turned a bright shade of red.

Valerie and I laughed at that. Valerie added that the guy probably wasn't watching the road too much. That she probably could have ran over the curb, or something, and still passed... even with her little mounds.

Then I added that they were such cute little mounds. I got a smile and a kiss on the cheek.

Me, I remembered once in my freshman year. Right after lunch. A bunch of us were gathered in the stairwell next to our next period's class, doing last minute studying. The upperclassmen had this thing they would do to freshmen guys. About four of them would grab a guy take him over to the nearby drinking fountain, hoist him up, turn on the water, and soak his bottom completely. I went around the rest of the day with my ass soaked to the skin. And everybody knew it.

That brought out a loud round of laughter. Kathy kissed my cheek and said that I probably looked cute with a wet bottom.

The evening was winding down. We knew the storms were on the way from watching the local news. I wanted one more dance. Kathy said it should be a 'group' dance.

I picked "This Guy's in Love With You" by Herb Alpert.

You see this guy

This guy's in love with you

Yes, I'm in love

Who looks at you the way I do...

I had an arm around each bare waist. Hands locked. Fingers intertwined.

It had a nice tempo. We lightly swayed to the music. I mouthed the words to each of my girlfriends. Their faces beaming.

...I need your love

I want your love

Say you're in love

In love with this guy

If not, I'll just die

I got kisses from each and two "Yes. I'm in love with you."

I left the bartender a nice tip, and a 'Thank you'.

........................................

We got back around 9:30, and turned on the TV to check the progress of the storms. It looked like around midnight. They were predicting high winds, hail, torrential downpours, lots of thunder and lightning as the temperature was expected to drop fifteen degrees in a matter of minutes as the front passed through.

I noticed that Valerie seemed a bit concerned. She did admit that she wasn't a big fan of summer storms. I tried to reassure her that we would be fine. These trees and house have been here for generations and through many storms. Still, I could see some tension.

It was that first flash and clap of thunder that brought me out of a deep sleep, as the storm announced its arrival. I jumped up and closed our windows as I heard Valerie closing hers. A few minutes later I heard.

"Bill. Kath. Can I come in?"

Her voice shaking.

The lightning flashes were almost continuous followed by claps of thunder. I looked over toward the door and saw a trembling Valerie in her white nightshirt.

"Most definitely, Val."

I watched as she bent over. It suddenly dawned on me that she was removing her panties. Next thing I saw was her naked body bathed in a white light as the next flash of lighting lingered. Her arms outreached as she pulled the nightshirt up and over her head. Her pubic hair and nipples jet black against her illuminated white skin. I tried to stifle it; but, my dick throbbed at that image. It was both eerie and erotic.

Kathy and I scooted apart, as Valerie crawled up from the bottom and settled between us on her back. Kathy and my hands meeting on Valerie's stomach. Valerie's hands covering ours. Nothing was said. I felt Valerie shake at each clap of thunder. She was hyperventilating. I felt her jolt at the next loud clap of thunder. At one time the flash and clap were almost simultaneous. The house shook.

We listened as the wind picked up. Then the rain pounding against the roof and windows.

Ten minutes later, we could tell the worse was past. The wind had eased. The thunder and lightning moving off in the distance. The rain was now a steady beating on the roof.

I felt Valerie relax for the first time.

"Thanks," her hands giving Kathy's and mine a gentle squeeze.

"I hope you guys don't mind me being naked. I knew you guys were and Kathy had told me that there was a rule that clothes were not allowed in your bed."

We all laughed.

Valerie wasn't done, her hips moving up and down creating small waves, "I can see where this would be fun."

Kathy and I looked each other and grinned, as she added, "So Bill... you've finally got your girlfriend, completely naked... and in your bed."

I reached over. Squeezed her little boob, getting a bit of a playful 'yelp', then planted a kiss on her cheek.

"Yep... But it took an act of God."

That brought another round of laughter.

12